[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shop your various insurances monthly.
View Quote

Seems like a lot of work
We recently changed all of our insurance and the fallout has taken a couple months to deal with
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 6:25:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Seems like a lot of work
We recently changed all of our insurance and the fallout has taken a couple months to deal with
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shop your various insurances monthly.

Seems like a lot of work

Fallout? Last time I swapped insurance companies, the only issue that I had to deal with was USAA reporting to the FL DMV that my insurance had been cancelled, and Geico not notifying the DMV that I now had insurance with them. It took all of 30 minutes to unfuck.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 9:07:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, the company that holds the title on my wife's car has been bugging us to "verify" our insurance for a couple months... even though we already send it in.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 2:12:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When I make tacos, I put a tortilla down on the plate first, then tacos on top of that. Everything that falls out of the tacos, lands on the tortilla and you just wrap it up and eat it.
View Quote
Genius.
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top