BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Doxing and Arocking are prohibited here.  But you already knew that.  Didn't you?
View Quote

Of course, so your supposition seems like a false equivalency.

You've been around long enough to know that people here have bitched and boycotted since time immemorial.

So what in particular have you seen here that approaches that level of "cancel culture?"

Sounds to me like people are dissing something you like. What is it?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe the left played us like a fiddle. They hate chic fillet, now we hate chic fillet. They hate the NRA, now we hate the NRA. They hate us, now we hate each other.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I get your point but this repeated argument is silly.

Just because it's practically impossible to eliminate doing all business with leftists that doesn't mean you can't make easy choices when there are plenty of other options available.

A cell phone...you are fucked. You have no choice if you need a cell phone.

A loan...I can't think of a single bank that isn't pro-globalusm. Again, you're fucked.

A pair of sneakers...zero excuse to buy Nike unless you support BLM and Colon Kaperdick.

A cooler...no excuse to buy Yeti unless you support David Hogg.

You get the point.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Choosing to not give money to enemies of freedom is a bad thing?

Got a cell phone?

Just because it's practically impossible to eliminate doing all business with leftists that doesn't mean you can't make easy choices when there are plenty of other options available.

A loan...I can't think of a single bank that isn't pro-globalusm. Again, you're fucked.

A pair of sneakers...zero excuse to buy Nike unless you support BLM and Colon Kaperdick.

You get the point.

The point is, if you held true to that principle, where does it begin and end? Judge not....and stuff, you know how it goes.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Boycotting x is not the same as calling for x's closing
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Because playing it our way vs the left has been going oh so well right? Crying about honor and shit when the left doesn't give a fuck and just gets it done is why they make headway. They stick together, you have guys here still supporting people who don't support them, whereas on the left they totally shun you if you cross them. One side is in it to win, the other side just wants to be comfy.
View Quote

@Squatlikeatlas

Judging by OP's join date, you're preaching to a bluepilled Boomer.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@Squatlikeatlas

Judging by OP's join date, you're preaching to a bluepilled Boomer.
View Quote

@sbr_slut

Yup, you can tell the age easily by their beliefs or their posts.
The guys who still believe we just need to “vote” and things will be fine, are living as honorable conservatives yet are blind to the world around them. This election was so beyond normal that we have effectively lost honest elections and some fail to see that. Every branch of government is against us, most republicans are as well, save for a few such as rand, Cruz  and the senator from ky but even them you can’t fully trust.

Some of the older guys here are pretty based though and see the writing on the wall but those are also the guys you find broadening their horizon on other websites and not just the gd echo chamber.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:27:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I go to a place that sells BLM and 'every one is welcome here' signs. They got such damned good food. I don't think I'd ever deny someone business because of political beliefs if they put out a superior product. It's fun people watching the liberals. Once I overheard a group of ladies saying that a pro 2A group followed their FB gun control page and they were thinking of calling the police over it.

https://stmedia.stimg.co/ctyp_791123978b749_birchwood.jpg?w=1200&h=630
View Quote

$14.50. Add in tax and tip and that's damn near a $20 waffle.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Unlike many here, I don't follow ARFOM's trends. I am my own man, and make my own decisions on who I do business with.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I buy whatever the FUCK I want.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The point is, if you held true to that principle, where does it begin and end? Judge not....and stuff, you know how it goes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Choosing to not give money to enemies of freedom is a bad thing?

Got a cell phone?

You get the point.

That's not a point. You are basically saying that since it's nearly impossible to boycott leftists entirely that we shouldn't boycott leftists at all.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top