Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:05:39 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL @ all the 4473 references since that would be lying.
The government lies to all of us all the time.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
When it is legal at the state and federal level, and when I won't get fired for it, I will partake.

I don't care if people don't want to use pot but don't tell me I can't in the comfort of my own home.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Federal Law and working for a government contractor.

I have no problem with people using it, even though I've never used it myself.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How’s the puritans vs stoners ‘tard joust going?
View Quote
I'm not reading many (any?) posts by stoners in this thread. And the "puritans" mostly just seem to be ignorant (ASSuming that all THC consumption is via inhaling burning plant material for one thing).
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:10:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm not reading many (any?) posts by stoners in this thread. And the "puritans" mostly just seem to be ignorant (ASSuming that all THC consumption is via inhaling burning plant material for one thing).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How’s the puritans vs stoners ‘tard joust going?
LOL yeah sure...
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I never met anyone I considered all that bright who smoked it. Either more dumb people decide to do it or it makes you dumber.

I am allergic to smoke (asthma).
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

LOL yeah sure...
View Quote
I knew a few stoners. I don't see a lot of actual "STONERS" participating on a site devoted to America's evil black rifle.

How many crayons do you color with?
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I never met anyone I considered all that bright who smoked it. Either more dumb people decide to do it or it makes you dumber.

View Quote
How do you know who smokes and who doesn't?
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:17:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's "smart". He knows that everyone who does it, smokes it, or injects it with pot needles. Just like everyone who drinks beer does it through a funnel inserted into their rectum.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
come on silly they all have one of these
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I knew a few stoners. I don't see a lot of actual "STONERS" participating on a site devoted to America's evil black rifle.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL yeah sure...

Yeah sure... the “pro” side is all just freedom lovin’ folk that would never actually touch the stuff because they’re all enlightened and stuff (*wink*)
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I need a bigger phone... thought this thread was about cannibalism. Which ain't kosher.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#13]
It is state legal where I am, I see pot needles everywhere.

Went into one of the dispensaries with a friend to get his fix one time. What a mind fuck. Like apple store of weed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Or you only meet dumb people. I've employed teams of some the brightest computer programmers and network engineers and more than half of them smoked weed. One of the richest smartest guys in the world Bill Gates smoked weed, so please get off the weed=dumb thing, that is seriously stupid.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:28:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Drink one drink and they call you an alcoholic
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:28:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Alcohol is worse, do neither
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:30:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Common sense.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He's "smart". He knows that everyone who does it, smokes it, or injects it with pot needles. Just like everyone who drinks beer does it through a funnel inserted into their rectum.
View Quote
I never claimed to know who everyone who smokes is.

You know people talk. Maybe it is just the people who openly talk about it are dumb.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I've never had any interest in it. As far as alcohol, I'm a light drinker and only drink things that I like the taste.

Plus the whole legal and gun purchasing thing.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#20]
The only thing stopping me is that I know if I pop hot at work I'd be fucked. Even though my chances of incident/injury are low, I still don't want to take a chance.
Pretty soon I'll probably be moving to a different position where my chances of incident/injury and the subsequent drug test are pretty much zero, so you figure it out.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah sure... the “pro” side is all just freedom lovin’ folk that would never actually touch the stuff because they’re all enlightened and stuff (*wink*)
View Quote
Wait... so anyone who's touched the stuff is "a stoner"?

You ever drink alcohol in your life? You a raging alcoholic?

Seriously... do some of you guys actually read the 'tarded shit you post?
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You know people talk. Maybe it is just the people who openly talk about it are dumb.
View Quote
You and I are openly discussing it right here.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL yeah sure...

Actually, I am just freedom loving folk and don't touch it, but that's just because it isn't my thing. I have no issue with anyone doing it morally either. But I know how much the statists, hypocrites, and incapable of critical thinking types love to throw around ad hominems.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:35:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Some of us really and truly are.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
You Texans love making shit illegal. More laws the better. Less freedom and more control.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#26]
I f'n hate that shit!  the smell gives me a migraine...
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#27]
It’s funny how much the puritans here sound just like the anti gunners.  Just change a couple words in their posts... they have no clue how pompous they sound.  Really sad.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
People who think the only ones who smoke it are the ones who talk about it are dumb.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you're getting migraines, you might want to look into LSD
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:37:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think some just try to out tard the others.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Frankly...

At this point I just consider it to be a tremendous waste of time.  I'll take clarity of thought over a cloudy head any day of the week.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My nephew was a recreational weed user.
Last week he snapped and stabbed his ex boss.
Good luck.
View Quote
Did he ever drink milk?
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It’s funny how much the puritans here sound just like the anti gunners.  Just change a couple words in their posts... they have no clue how pompous they sound.  Really sad.  
View Quote
I think those four words pretty much sum it all up.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I think some just try to out tard the others.
View Quote
They're trying to 1 Down each other

buh dum tiss
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sounds like you need an edible for that headache
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Maybe it is just the people who openly talk about it are dumb.
View Quote
Now that I can agree with it, in an environment where it is still illegal and could cost you your job and your freedom, it would be stupid to come out and say you are a marijuana user, the smart ones don't go telling people about their illegal activities.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:41:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Did he ever drink milk?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good luck.
Did he ever drink milk?

Game... set... match!

I enjoy how they don't see the irony in typing that dumb shit, while no-doubt ranting about the stupidity of anti-gunners blaming guns for violence.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your brain already fried with that comment. My reasons are after working in a mental hospital with drug addicts, there is no way I'm using that shit. Just common sense. You are free to screw yourself up all you want.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Your brain already fried with that comment. My reasons are after working in a mental hospital with drug addicts, there is no way I'm using that shit. Just common sense. You are free to screw yourself up all you want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had no idea there were mental hospitals full of marijuana addicts.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The funniest thing about this thread is the overwhelming number of people that wont do it because its illegal.

I'm guessing all these people also never exceed 65 on the freeway,because laws and stuff lol
View Quote
The penalty for weed tends to be a bit higher than the penalty for doing 72 in a 65.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:55:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Good luck.
View Quote
Reefer Madness!!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:57:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Dope is for dopes.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:57:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol did you read my original post in this thread? You’ve obviously mistaken me for someone who cares. I’m just here to see both sides of the ‘tard joust try and convince each other how much more clever and enlightened they are than the other. For someone bitching about ad hominem, you sure like to dish it out.

Proceed sir, your next tilt awaits...
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I had no idea there were mental hospitals full of marijuana addicts.
View Quote
In my opinion, marijuana use, amongst other drugs, can exacerbate a preexisting or underlying mental illness.  It's not going to harm the healthy recreational user.  It certainly doesnt increase ones inclination towards violence.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

so it's just a fear of the repercussions, due to its illegal status?  i think once legalized and regulated, the public will fail to give a fuck about it anymore.

has there ever been a "freedom" (bad choice in words, but I cant think of any other way to describe it) that has been granted that previously was banned?  i guess alcohol prohibition, but even then the ban didn't last long.
View Quote
CCW was illegal in most states not too long ago.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Because:

1)  Illegal

2) My job is predicated upon me being licensed, which I stand a good chance of losing if I "partake".

3) After the juvenile/young adult experimentation with it (which I did frequently), I decided that it really did nothing for me and I really did not enjoy being high.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Or you only meet dumb people. I've employed teams of some the brightest computer programmers and network engineers and more than half of them smoked weed. One of the richest smartest guys in the world Bill Gates smoked weed, so please get off the weed=dumb thing, that is seriously stupid.
View Quote
It could be argued that all those "smart" people would be a lot smarter if they didn't smoke it so the argument holds no validity with me.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:08:04 PM EDT
[#48]
The random piss tests that would cost me my career and a $50k for life retirement is a good enough reason for me.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Game... set... match!

I enjoy how they don't see the irony in typing that dumb shit, while no-doubt ranting about the stupidity of anti-gunners blaming guns for violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good luck.
Did he ever drink milk?

Game... set... match!

Cognitive dissonance - not just for liberals.

You’d think all these “sober” people would see that. I’m not sure they’re actually self-aware.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It could be argued that all those "smart" people would be a lot smarter if they didn't smoke it so the argument holds no validity with me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stuck the landing!
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top