BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think the end game is to get as many people vaccinated as possible.

View Quote

And to reach a point when COVID does not disrupt life so much. They want to save lives and bring the virus under control. How dare they!?!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

An Atheist after the old testament God's heart!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm an atheist, but if such a thing were to come to pass, I'd be shooting people in the face to make it stop.

Also, please get vaccinated.

An Atheist after the old testament God's heart!  

I’m completely comfortable with my cognitive dissonances.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:05:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

No shit right? Our government and healthcare folks have been trying to persuade everyone  to stop smoking for decades. I just don't get it.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#4]
It's all about power and control. 8 months ago, Joe Biden and his dem cohorts made it clear that they would refuse to take any vaccines if Trump was re elected. Biden takes office soon afterwards and changes his mind. 4 months ago, he stated that vaccines were widely available but his administration would never push for them to be mandatory for employees, especially healthcare workers. Only 2 months ago he claimed that federal employees had nothing to worry about and that vaccines would never be required. Yesterday, Biden announced that he will make vaccines mandatory for all federal employees and civilian contractors. Military personnel, however, will be excluded from this for the time being. Imagine what it will look like 3 more months from now? What's next......door-to-door forced vaccinations?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And to reach a point when COVID does not disrupt life so much. They want to save lives and bring the virus under control. How dare they!?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You gay ain'tcha?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The end game isn't to create a list of those who resisted. The real end game is to create a list of those who did not resist. In the end the cost to move someone like me into a boxcar is going to be high compared to 10,000 who will do anything they are told to do.

Occam's Razor, they will choose the easy targets. Those npcs will be happy to board the boxcar, take the final pill, or line up for the crematorium to be a hero.

Put it this way, you have two herds of cattle and only enough grass to save one. One of the herds is going to the slaughterhouse. Both herds produce the same amount of milk. One herd is skeptical of everything you say, belligerent, and buys guns as a hobby. The other herd obeys everything you say. Which is easier to take to slaughter?
View Quote

I like your thinking!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m a firm believer that they have no idea what the fuck they are doing. That’s how government is.

But I will say that a small part of me thinks that they have nefarious interests.
At best they want to control people and force compliance.
At worst I think they have something up their sleeves for later.

A new virus (that they can release later) will attack people with the spike protein from the vaccine. They already have the vaccine for that virus. Release it.  Give the vaccine to your allies.
Like poisoning the punch bowl at a party and only giving the antidote to your allies.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:38:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's something simply for argument sake.  And for fun.  Or not.  Take your pick.

The Chinese are playing the long game.  Longer than we are anyway.  They cannot deal with us peer to peer militarily.  Yet.  They engineer a virus that is not overly deadly but can spread through a population very easily.  They release it on their own people and the rest of the world in addition to the main target, us.  They do this partially to allay suspicion against themselves but also to see how the virus behaves globally and how governments and people in general react.  This is in preparation for a possible future release of a deadlier biological agent.  They are tracking governmental response and the susceptibility to infection as well as infection patterns.  

China is almost guaranteed to have penetrated the US government agencies, including the CDC.  They most likely have compromised government officials as well.  Additionally, they have most assuredly penetrated the pharmaceutical industry and the companies producing the vaccines.  This is on top of the above board research, collaboration and deals they have with scientists, pharmaceutical companies and government officials.  So, they know what type of vaccine research is being conducted to counter their COVID virus.  They probably know or at least suspect the current MRNA vaccines have immediate as well as long-term unknown but suspected side effects.  They push their compromised government officials to force vaccine mandates on our population and hope the US military will be vaccinated as well.  China, however, prohibits its population from receiving the MRNA vaccines.  

At some point in the future, 10-15-20 years from now, China will have expanded it's military capabilities and is now a match or even superior in quantity and quality to the US military.  They are ready to make their move somewhere.  Or everywhere.  The MRNA vaccine side effects are now presenting or have been presenting.  Most people who received an MRNA vaccine is now booster dependent or more susceptible to COVID variants.  The US military is crippled or greatly reduced in manpower.  Because the Biden administration forced or strong-armed the majority of the US population to be vaccinated using the MRNA vaccines, most Americans are medically disqualified from or incapable of military service.  US casualties cannot be readily replaced.  China initiates hostilities sure they can counter any US or Allied response.  The only way to stop China would be a nuclear strike which would be countered by China's greatly expanded nuclear and biological capabilities.  And no one wants a nuclear war.  

There it is.  The whole reason this mess is happening.  Or it could be to get rid of the conservatives in US governmental service and the US military in preparation for the US portion of the Great Reset.  Or the Democrats just want to consolidate the power they illegitimately seized in the fraudulent November 2020 elections.  Whichever.  Whatever.  It is what it is.  

Or this could all be a great big, collective dream.  Or nightmare.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Retaining universal mail in ballot voting for 2022.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:57:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Here's something simply for argument sake.  And for fun.  Or not.  Take your pick.

The Chinese are playing the long game.  Longer than we are anyway.  They cannot deal with us peer to peer militarily.  Yet.  They engineer a virus that is not overly deadly but can spread through a population very easily.  They release it on their own people and the rest of the world in addition to the main target, us.  They do this partially to allay suspicion against themselves but also to see how the virus behaves globally and how governments and people in general react.  This is in preparation for a possible future release of a deadlier biological agent.  They are tracking governmental response and the susceptibility to infection as well as infection patterns.  

China is almost guaranteed to have penetrated the US government agencies, including the CDC.  They most likely have compromised government officials as well.  Additionally, they have most assuredly penetrated the pharmaceutical industry and the companies producing the vaccines.  This is on top of the above board research, collaboration and deals they have with scientists, pharmaceutical companies and government officials.  So, they know what type of vaccine research is being conducted to counter their COVID virus.  They probably know or at least suspect the current MRNA vaccines have immediate as well as long-term unknown but suspected side effects.  They push their compromised government officials to force vaccine mandates on our population and hope the US military will be vaccinated as well.  China, however, prohibits its population from receiving the MRNA vaccines.  

At some point in the future, 10-15-20 years from now, China will have expanded it's military capabilities and is now a match or even superior in quantity and quality to the US military.  They are ready to make their move somewhere.  Or everywhere.  The MRNA vaccine side effects are now presenting or have been presenting.  Most people who received an MRNA vaccine is now booster dependent or more susceptible to COVID variants.  The US military is crippled or greatly reduced in manpower.  Because the Biden administration forced or strong-armed the majority of the US population to be vaccinated using the MRNA vaccines, most Americans are medically disqualified from or incapable of military service.  US casualties cannot be readily replaced.  China initiates hostilities sure they can counter any US or Allied response.  The only way to stop China would be a nuclear strike which would be countered by China's greatly expanded nuclear and biological capabilities.  And no one wants a nuclear war.  

There it is.  The whole reason this mess is happening.  Or it could be to get rid of the conservatives in US governmental service and the US military in preparation for the US portion of the Great Reset.  Or the Democrats just want to consolidate the power they illegitimately seized in the fraudulent November 2020 elections.  Whichever.  Whatever.  It is what it is.  

Or this could all be a great big, collective dream.  Or nightmare.
View Quote

Are you familiar with this almost 20 year old speech?  If not, you should be.

https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-secret-speech-of-general-chi-haotian/
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This sums it up quite well.

View Quote

Wow.

Never judge a book by its cover.
Looking at that Jersey Shore reject, I would have never expected such a cogent, well thought out statement.

I'm a dick.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:02:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
My God. I read it all. Just my God.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, I hadn't seen that before.  That's scary.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://twitter.com/DavidLVBauer/status/1409640461224976384

He's referring to antibodies between the original strain and the Delta variant. The entire video was taken out of context to spin up people that can't do more than research click-bait.

Make sure you buy your special Infowars protein to keep the frogs in your backyard straight or whatever other bullshit they're advertising to con fools
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm having trouble rationalizing my thoughts about this.  

I've made fun of anti-vaxxers for years calling them religious cult weirdos, etc...  I have always believed what my doctor has said, even if I didn't take his advice.  I got a vaccine for something once (hepC?  I forget.) because my doctor said "I see you don't have this one...well we have a vax for that now that we can give you." and I said "Sure, go for it".  I let a surgeon take my eye out of my head and fix shit and barely asked any questions because I trusted she knew what she was doing.  She did, and she saved my eyesight.  

When I first heard of covid in January 2020 my initial, gut reaction was "they're making this up to fuck with the election".  Fast forward to now and I don't think covid is a hoax, I just think it was purposely overblown for the purpose of pushing mail in ballots which are easier to fake, and to fake as many as it takes.  Yes, (most of) the rest of the world went along with it but because nobody wanted to to be the one to do nothing...the whole "well we have to do something" mentality and also "never let a crisis go to waste".  But then nothing they predicted would happen, happened. It's like when the meteorologist forecasts 3' of snow overnight but when you look outside the next morning there's only a dusting.  Who died?  Old people, fat diabetic people, already sick people.  People who were going to die the next time they got sick anyway.  Everyone else felt like shit for a few days and life goes on.  

All this to say:  I like science.  I believe doctors.  I don't want to get sick, even for a few days.  I should have got a vax as soon as I was eligible and went on my way.  I'm a live and let live guy so I still wouldn't have cared who else did too, if anyone.  

But I don't want it because I don't like being told what to do (so what...plus I've done it before), in general I don't like liberals and they're the ones pushing it (that's just a me thing), I don't trust the government and it's experimental (so, what...I'm waiting for the FDA [the same gov't] to tell me it's ok?), I've spent the past year and a half doing as little as possible differently and still haven't managed to catch this thing (ok?), people find out after the fact that they had it and didn't even know it so it can't be that bad, I'm concerned about long term effects (this is a big one for me.  searches say most side effects would be known in 6 weeks, but NOW I'm going to believe them?).  I guess the main reason, and the only one that really matters, is that I simply don't care about the virus or protecting other people from it enough to get it.  

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Its a set up for the Mark.   All of this is a pathway for that.
View Quote

bingo

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:24:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The end goal is globalist rule through tyranny, to be acheived incrementally.  The "vaccine" push is a tool to teach compliance through fear and strong arm tactics in order to create a society that is submissive to, and dependent on government, and is willing to accept freedom and liberty being stripped away in the name of "safety".
View Quote

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Comfort deserve neither Liberty nor Comfort."
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That the goal is to stop a pandemic
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wiselyimproving fitness and diversity.
View Quote

Correct.

their intentions are evil, they are evil

never forget it

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your analysis was pretty damn close.  It’s very sobering to see that the enemy is even more evil and further along than anything you imagined.

Those in power now also wants us dead so I see this as a “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” sort of thing.  The more this is compared to previous and current news and trends, the more dots seem to be connected to reveal a definite pattern in the total chaos that has occurred over the last couple of years and even longer.

They didn’t steal an election just to sit on their hands.  They got big plans ahead, very big plans.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They are all PCR tests. Me thinks thou dost protest too much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you know that there is more than one test in use?

Is this the test that they are advising labs not to use after 12/31/21? It doesn’t sound like it is critical to get rid of the test if they give you 5 months notice.

Me thinks that your tinfoil hat is on too tight.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:38:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Tin foilers suck and swallow that number.

Back when it was omigod-200,000-dead-from-Covid, the CDC's web site data actually revealed that a little under 9,000 people died FROM Covid while the balance died from influenza/pneumonia or other diseases while coincidentally having Covid in their system -- in other words, not a cause of death.

Remember the guy that got shot in the back of the head in Chicago's South Side?

Covid death.

Remember the guy that died in a motorcycle crash in Florida?

Covid death.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That the goal is to stop a pandemic that has already killed over 600k in the US would never occur to the tinfoil hat crowd.

Tin foilers suck and swallow that number.

Back when it was omigod-200,000-dead-from-Covid, the CDC's web site data actually revealed that a little under 9,000 people died FROM Covid while the balance died from influenza/pneumonia or other diseases while coincidentally having Covid in their system -- in other words, not a cause of death.

Remember the guy that got shot in the back of the head in Chicago's South Side?

Covid death.

Remember the guy that died in a motorcycle crash in Florida?

Covid death.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Bill is that you? I really liked your “that depends on what you definition of the word “is” is”.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you know that there is more than one test in use?

Is this the test that they are advising labs not to use after 12/31/21? It doesn’t sound like it is critical to get rid of the test if they give you 5 months notice.

Maybe you should read a little more about the test that is being discontinued and why it is.

Hint: The CDC is recommending a test that can check for both Covid and the flu at the same time. It is not true that the Covid PCR test shows positive for Covid if someone has the flu.

Becker’s Hospital Review
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This. Bill Gates even said as much at the TED talks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
MASSIVE GLOBAL DEPOPULATION. On a scale never before witnessed in recorded history. A controlled collapse.

This. Bill Gates even said as much at the TED talks.

He said it would be done by making people healthier. Coincidence...
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#27]

That's how you know.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Also a Russian nuclear strike and rebirth of the Soviet Union.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:33:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Georgia guide stones?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Marketing other MRNA vaccines and treatments decades before they could have with normal testing.  Earning billions of dollars decades before they otherwise could.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
To normalize compliance, and learn from the public reaction.
View Quote

With a side dish of follow the money.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#32]
The end game?

One world government/boot on your thoat
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:46:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The end game?

One world government/boot on your thoat
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#34]

What're the odds!?!?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:35:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You gay ain'tcha?
View Quote

Why do you ask? Are you looking for a friend?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:50:35 PM EDT
[#37]
The current injections almost certainly aren't the ones that'll 'fix' the overpopulation Gates dislikes so much, and wants to solve with 'good vaccines.'

But after this fight is lost, if it's lost, will come the sterilization shots.

They want to create the control and the infrastructure to mandate mass sterilization.

They'd probably mix sterilization shots into the supply for new borns in crappy area hospitals.

Goal: Total Control.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:57:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Not sure I get what the end game or point is in having everyone vaccinated.  They don't do it for flu, pneumonia, shingles, etc.

I would say control, but how if you get vaccinated?  How are they controlling anything after you get it?

Mass hysteria?  Pandering to Karens?

Beyond nanobots and tracking devices that is!
View Quote
Totalitarian Government ruled by the Democrats
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
All this to say:  I like science.  I believe doctors.
View Quote

And that's just the rub.  Which doctors?  Because there are three camps:
a. The ones politically appointed to the institutions that can hierarchically censor and ruin the careers of any doctors who disagree?
b. The vast majority of 9-to-5 grind doctors who got their degrees and let the institutions or their political tribe do their thinking for them after medical school ended?
c. Or the diligent few censored/smeared/canceled doctors digging deep through the literature and sounding an alarm about the politicization and reckless actions of the institutions against simple safety/testing concepts that everyone used to treat as common sense?

Appeals to authority are a way to reduce cognitive load, but once the expert class suppresses dissent from within its ranks, it means they can no longer be treated as an expert community unified behind an unforced scientific consensus (i.e. one where the field welcomes/celebrates/rewards challenge but can't scrounge anything up no matter how hard they try), and more individual discernment is required.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:09:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I would say control, but how if you get vaccinated?  How are they controlling anything after you get it?

View Quote

...now you have to get your booster and have a card showing so to do X....wait, now you need your quarterly booster and have the "card" to allowed access to "X"....oh, now the booster is monthly and you need it to access "X".....
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top