lil nas x bought the site
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#2]
The first rule of RedRam....
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So, if I understand that correctly, if the red goat icon disappears that means the chair is against the wall and John has a long mustache?
View Quote

Exactly. It means ARFCOM got a visit from very special people and was handed a gag order to not say they had a visit from very special people.

If that happens I'm just going to assume the user database was handed over, but that's going out on a limb, since a national security letter could specify anything, e.g. looking for one guy v. everyone.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems to me it would serve its purpose better if it was at the top instead of at the very bottom. I rarely scroll or swipe all the way to the bottom. If it were at the top, it would be immediately obvious if it had been abducted.
View Quote

This would help a lot.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:21:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Mark of the Brownells Beast...
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:23:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:27:00 PM EDT
[#7]

when you are on a phone,
and get stuck in desktop mode,
the goat abides
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:29:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Nobody responded with FPNI? Did I miss it?
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 4:32:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Bump...
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 4:37:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Ba’al

All is not what it seems, or who they pretend to be...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top