Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/25/2023 4:25:14 PM EDT
I'm out of touch with the brodozer world.

The last ridiculous one I remember was International made like a dump truck you could buy. I think Shaq got one or something it was like 200k with a billion gallon diesel tank

Is everyone just putting stupid suspensions on stuff now or do companies still create giant monstrosities for no reason? I am not interested in some stupid lift kit I'm talking about "Hello yes I would like to daily drive a 16L engine that weighs as much as an Abrams tank and get fined for driving on the road" type brodozer

Not talking about the swap meet I'm talking about the guy that converts F850 leaf trucks into some ridiculous nonsense with a bed no one can reach because it was never designed to have a bed
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty sure the Terex Titan is still the biggest truck you can buy.

Obviously you'd have to paint it.

ETA: Nope. Out of production once GM bought them.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like everyone is out and about in their Camry today.

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

There is ridiculousness out there for us still friend

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Any "squatted" truck or SUV deserves to be ran through a compactor with the owner still in it. Some F350 with a lift and bigger tires is nothing compared to the trash that is a squatted vehicle.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:31:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2d/47/dc/2d47dcacb38b46a6642f32e583cbb347.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could comfortably fit a dozen of those in the back of the Titan.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:31:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah but imagine how easy going to the nursery for Terra cotta pots would be if I could smash everyone in one of those dirt movers meant for excavating mines
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've been out driving mine today, great car.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want to get fined for driving on the roads not jailed.

Otherwise I would just peruse the CAT offerings
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#9]
WD's MonsterMax 2...
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:32:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:34:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I've been out driving mine today, great car.
View Quote

Thought it was funny being that this is the 2nd thread about brodozers today.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:35:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
WD's MonsterMax 2...
View Quote

HOLY SHIT!

You clearly read the OP. It's a dual engine diesel.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Gay
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:36:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Most ridiculous brodozer is like giving an award for the tallest dwarf in the circus.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:37:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Most ridiculous brodozer is like giving an award for the tallest dwarf in the circus.
View Quote

Sir please

I do not want some gay lift kit I just want to have fifteen million horsepower and like crush cars like Truckasaurus Rex
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:38:52 PM EDT
[#16]
I want to make one with a compound turbo diesel for each wheel fed by like a 2,000 gallon tank
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#17]
@HappyLife_NoWife come brainstorm ultimate ridiculous trucks with me that are so ridiculous they are no longer functional trucks

But they aren't for looking cool, they CAN do stuff because we are only concerned about power output and weight. Mainly more weight. Maybe we could get turbine driven trucks like tanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:47:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I want to make one with a compound turbo diesel for each wheel fed by like a 2,000 gallon tank
View Quote

I believe LeTourneau used to have you covered on this general type of contraption, but more diesel electric. Think all the good stuff has been NLA though for a long time.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:50:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Check with your local Caterpillar dealer on what it would take to convert a 777 dump truck.

That is where I'd start if money were not an issue, and I wanted such a beast. But, I'm more on the other end of the spectrum of wants---smallest lightest hatchback with the best fuel efficiency.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I believe LeTourneau used to have you covered on this general type of contraption, but more diesel electric. Think all the good stuff has been NLA though for a long time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obscenity is what I'm after
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:54:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sir, this is America, we do it big

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#22]

you don't like the GMC top kick
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:01:55 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Too farmy
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#24]

That's pretty ridiculous but I'm sure we can do larger and more ridiculous
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:02:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is how you tell how well built a rig is for off-road... when 7/8 of the tire is below the lowest body line, it's a bro dozer and not an off-road truck...A properly built off road truck will keep the truck/body as low on the tires as possible, just for center of gravity, let alone for drivability....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm out of touch with the brodozer world.

The last ridiculous one I remember was International made like a dump truck you could buy. I think Shaq got one or something it was like 200k with a billion gallon diesel tank

Is everyone just putting stupid suspensions on stuff now or do companies still create giant monstrosities for no reason? I am not interested in some stupid lift kit I'm talking about "Hello yes I would like to daily drive a 16L engine that weighs as much as an Abrams tank and get fined for driving on the road" type brodozer

Not talking about the swap meet I'm talking about the guy that converts F850 leaf trucks into some ridiculous nonsense with a bed no one can reach because it was never designed to have a bed
View Quote

Do they have the gay ass "slicks" on wide profile rims that hit every pothole and curb?  +1

Do they have a Browning sticker? +1

Do they have a "modified " suspension , complete with Tractor Supply components? +1

Well then my good sir, you have met a +3 douche bag.

Mind you that's the rig itself,  not including white knee socks,  wide brim cap, goofy sunglasses, and some kind of faggot sideburns.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This is how you tell how well built a rig is for off-road... when 7/8 of the tire is below the lowest body line, it's a bro dozer and not an off-road truck...A properly built off road truck will keep the truck/body as low on the tires as possible, just for center of gravity, let alone for drivability....

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/404934/IMG_6973_jpeg-2758644.JPG
View Quote

Can you give is a walk around pic thread of your moose buggy's?
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:16:02 PM EDT
[#28]
You know, some people don't like our guns and judge us for spending thousands of dollars on guns and NV, thermal and assorted gear that most of which never gets used.

I don't like to be judged by idiots that aren't into things I enjoy, so I try very hard not to judge others for something I'm not into that's not harming anyone else.

It seems humans just love to talk shit about others for no good reason other than to be negative.

I've been trying really hard lately to be positive about life, and it makes my day so much more pleasant.

Some of you might try it, maybe you'll be a happier person.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:16:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Any "squatted" truck or SUV deserves to be ran through a compactor with the owner still in it. Some F350 with a lift and bigger tires is nothing compared to the trash that is a squatted vehicle.
View Quote

Oh shit, whistlindiesel is here
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like the Ford on the top.

But I'm thinking like can we turn a motorhome into an off road? Just utterly ridiculous
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:19:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You know, some people don't like our guns and judge us for spending thousands of dollars on guns and NV, thermal and assorted gear that most of which never gets used.

I don't like to be judged by idiots that aren't into things I enjoy, so I try very hard not to judge others for something I'm not into that's not harming anyone else.

It seems humans just love to talk shit about others for no good reason other than to be negative.

I've been trying really hard lately to be positive about life, and it makes my day so much more pleasant.

View Quote

To get a taste in cars like you have, you must have explored the side of ridiculous.

I have dabbled in it with cars but not with trucks. And I don't particularly like brodozers because they haven't gone far enough. They need to be body on frame monstrosities that you cannot even drive because you hit road signs with each tire and it gets 20gal/mile
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't care for bro-dozers, donks or Carolina squatters. I will say that if they are well done, regardless of how ridiculous the build ight be, I can still appreciate them if we'll executed. Meaning flawless paint, good attention to detail and not cutting corners. Nice work is nice work even if the style is questionable.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:21:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I don't care for bro-dozers, don't or Carolina squatters. I will say that if they are well done, regardless of how ridiculous the build ight be, I can still appreciate them if we'll executed. Meaning flawless paint, good attention to detail and not cutting corners. Nice work is nice work even if the style is questionable.
View Quote

Nope

Size and power only
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:23:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Nope

Size and power only
View Quote
I can also appreciate beat down vehicles with monsters lurking in the engine compartment.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

The problem isn't looks could care less about that..it is 100% about safety..most of these rigs are so far from safe its not funny, weather it is handling issues to just how shit was built and weather it can withstand the loads it is going to see, that goes for steering systems, brake systems, suspension systems...Just for brakes alone, running these big tires requires 1 ton capacity or better brakes on all 4 corners.. most don't they run half ton brakes on half ton axles and both are inadequate for off road use let alone on road use at speed.....same with steering linkages, suspension components, the list is long and most are ignored simply because they don't want to spend the dollars needed to do it right...they always think its good enough and it will never go wrong for them....But in reality it does, often costing someone else dearly for their stupidity...
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I can also appreciate beat down vehicles with monsters lurking in the engine compartment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope

Size and power only

A man of culture I see
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The problem isn't looks could care less about that..it is 100% about safety..most of these rigs are so far from safe its not funny, weather it is handling issues to just how shit was built and weather it can withstand the loads it is going to see, that goes for steering systems, brake systems, suspension systems...Just for brakes alone, running these big tires requires 1 ton capacity or better brakes on all 4 corners.. most don't they run half ton brakes on half ton axles and both are inadequate for off road use let alone on road use at speed.....same with steering linkages, suspension components, the list is long and most are ignored simply because they don't want to spend the dollars needed to do it right...they always think its good enough and it will never go wrong for them....But in reality it does, often costing someone else dearly for their stupidity...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Just as good" strikes again
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Can you give is a walk around pic thread of your moose buggy's?
View Quote

Well, the 2 fords, one is a 89 3/4 ton with 351 Winsor as far as how it started life, the other is a 92 1ton dually with 460.. both run 60 fronts, the 92 is a ball joint front, the 89 is a trunnion 60..both run fords rear axle, not a fan, both trucks run 5:13 gears, Detroit locker out back, true track up front, both run factory t-case and trans, the 92 runs a ford AOD, the Windsor runs a C6 for trannies..not a fan of the AOD but it does ok..We build the flat beds, they are 8.5 foot wide and at least 9 foot long.Mostly they are stock, but they get heavily maintained, greased and fluids checked for water at the end of the trip before loading on trailer.. End of each season we bring them in the shop and go thru them, axles to the inner axles, the ball joint front gets new ball joints t least every other year, the 44's and the weight of the truck drastically shorten ball joint life..we have talked about replacing the "C"'s with trunnions, but we have half the shit to build 2 new buggy's that will never get built if we keep throwing money at the old ones... the rigs run special made springs that we order from a spring shop in Texas, they have the ability to carry the weight while still allowing decent movement..We run bilstien medium damping shocks, at least 2 per corner to offset the unsprung weight of the bigger tires/rims.. rims are 12x 16.5 steel and the tires are 44" super swamper boggers ...We also have a chevy, nothing fancy, runs a good running small block, a built 700R4 and a 208 t-case, it runs 5:38's Detroit and true track, all 3 rigs run chrome moly axles Wirth 35 spline outers and drive plates in place of hubs...The chevy also runs orbital steering instead of a steering box, the fords need it but it really isn't worth the effort for what will be back up rigs for big trips..what they have works fine for light use..all of them have had frames reinforced, the chevy was beefed from end to end..the fords are braced around the shocks and a couple other places where we have seen stress..The chevy has been off-road since 2003, the 92 ford since 2011, and the 89 ford is a youngster at 3 years off road in our group...
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Anything with the "Carolina squat" is gayer than the smush room at a Richard Simmons lookalike contest. Size be damned.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:51:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Buddy had a Ford Excursion set up like that. We called it the Land Yacht. When we rode around town it was ridiculous. When you were inside it felt like you were on a safari viewing the world below you.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Sir please

I do not want some gay lift kit I just want to have fifteen million horsepower and like crush cars like Truckasaurus Rex
View Quote

A true competitive monster truck would be fun to flog, but high maintenence and you have to have a crane to get the wheels on and off.

If I won the lottery I would have Overkill Racing build me an 1100hp mini-monster like they did for the son of a Saudi prince.

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Buddy had a Ford Excursion set up like that. We called it the Land Yacht. When we rode around town it was ridiculous. When you were inside it felt like you were on a safari viewing the world below you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are getting rare as fuck
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

A true competitive monster truck would be fun to flog, but high maintenence and you have to have a crane to get the wheels on and off.

If I won the lottery I would have Overkill Racing build me an 1100hp mini-monster like they did for the son of a Saudi prince.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0093/6476/6771/files/KWP_0173_480x480.jpg?v=1624378265
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sir please

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0093/6476/6771/files/KWP_0173_480x480.jpg?v=1624378265

If you win the lottery just do it right and get the real thing.

If the cops stop you just be like Undertaker and whip it around everywhere before destroying it. You will get led off in handcuffs to cheers, which is a rarity in life
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Any "squatted" truck or SUV
View Quote

Those are called diarrhea dogs.  In my opinion, way worse than a brodozer.

funny compilation of Dogs Wiping their Bums
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Supposed true story.  A kid started his first job at caterpillar.  After his first paycheck he put a down payment on a brand new F150.  He drove it over to the proving ground where they test those gigantic earth moving machines.  The kind that have built in stairs to climb up into the cab.

Well he parked it a place with clear no parking signs.  He went inside to chat with his uncle and when he went back out he found his shiny new F150 flatter than a pancake.  One the those gigantic earth moving machines drove right over and crushed it and the driver never even knew it was there.  Now the kid has a crushed truck and had not even yet made his first payment
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Supposed true story.  A kid started his first job at caterpillar.  After his first paycheck he put a down payment on a brand new F150.  He drove it over to the proving ground where they test those gigantic earth moving machines.  The kind that have built in stairs to climb up into the cab.

Well he parked it a place with clear no parking signs.  He went inside to chat with his uncle and when he went back out he found his shiny new F150 flatter than a pancake.  One the those gigantic earth moving machines drove right over and crushed it and the driver never even knew it was there.  Now the kid has a crushed truck and had not even yet made his first payment
View Quote

If he is making payments, it has insurance, and while they may not like it and cancel his ass, they would likely have to cover a claim for it...
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 6:43:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

But then why is the stigma of being a D bag related to these vehicles?
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are not talking about lift kits in F250s here bro

We are discussing machines of excess, machines from the manly idea of overkill
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top