User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:12:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:12:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know, but Opie, I learned a long time ago to just ignore the hate in GD. I mean, GD hates EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.
View Quote

This is truth. GD typifies a segment of the population that are below average IQ, illiterate, and hateful to those who disagree with them on even the tiniest little detail. Add to the fact that most of GD are working class slobs with little education who have never accomplished anything in their lives other than ever-increasing post counts on this forum which they think is really something and should garner them praise and adulation. People who muddle their way through life and never do anything are always jealous of those who do and if that doesn't typify the losers here on GD I don't know what does.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#3]
He shoots guns and shills for Bud's Gun Shop and Federal Ammunition. What's not to like?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#4]
He thinks banning people who say chicom is a valid use of site resources
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't hate him, but I watched a couple of his videos before any of the controversial comments and couldn't stand his rambling, sometimes incorrect, narration.  Yeah, the guy can shoot, but like that other youtube goofball nutnfancy, his videos could be reduced to about five minutes if he'd cut out all of the extraneous crap.
View Quote

Pretty much the same. I never followed him but do respect his shooting skills. As far as politics goes, there are far worse among us and nobody cares.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I used to watch them they seemed ok nothing bad from the videos I saw.
Don't know what the hate is about I saw a thread here berating him.
View Quote

He's the epitome of boomer fudd. His "gosh golly gee" schtick is stupid.

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think he made some anti 2A remarks. Maybe it was bumpstocks.

Don’t recall the exact comment or context but it was enough for me to stop watching.

Once in the dead to me list… always on the dead to me list. Don’t need to recall why.
View Quote

Sort of like in this particular case.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:18:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I watch sometimes. I figure we are on the same page, if not the exact same line.

I don't care for a lot of the video gun guys, but I find him to be one of the watchable ones.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"It’s kinda sad that we like to eat our own.  As a community we seem to be fast to shun those who share 90% of the same opinions, but disagree on a thing or two."

I agree
View Quote

Then they bitch why we are losing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"It's kinda sad that we like to eat our own.  As a community we seem to be fast to shun those who share 90% of the same opinions, but disagree on a thing or two."

I agree
View Quote

Correct. Fuck any supposed "pro 2A" person that isn't fully pro 2A.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Don’t recall the exact comment or context but it was enough for me to stop watching.

Once in the dead to me list… always on the dead to me list. Don’t need to recall why.
View Quote

Same. Good ol' Fudd45.

IIRC, he said some other shit before that as I think I was unsubbed from Fudd45 long before the bumpstock fiasco. They had some "explanation" video that I watched, hoping that he wised the hell up but apparently there was more Fuddism.

At RKBA rallys, they would hire him as one of the speakers. My group made it known that none of us would attend any 2A rally where he was a speaker. Locally, Fudd45 cost them 50+ people from our group every event.

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:23:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Him getting people on the fence about guns with his large presence getting their interest with guns cant be a bad thing despite his less than stellar views on 2A.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He shoots guns and shills for Bud's Gun Shop and Federal Ammunition. What's not to like?
View Quote

I don’t find his shooting style of slow fire plinking particularly interesting or educational, but I don’t “hate” him.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think they went to some kind of pro-freedom rally, saw a confederate flag, got scared and left (then posted about it).   Also doesn't believe civilians should own machine guns or bumps stocks.  Big NRA supporter.

Those are just the few things I recall that caused me to unsubscribe from their channels.  They are entitled to their own opinions and I am entitled to not watch their content.
View Quote

Thanks for reminding me. I knew there were multiple reasons I stopped watching him and it was before the bumpstock ban.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#15]
GD, “I don’t like people who are more successful than me and I will use a microscope to look for any 1 thing they say I disagree with to justify my hatred.”

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Same. Good ol' Fudd45.

IIRC, he said some other shit before that as I think I was unsubbed from Fudd45 long before the bumpstock fiasco. They had some "explanation" video that I watched, hoping that he wised the hell up but apparently there was more Fuddism.

At RKBA rallys, they would hire him as one of the speakers. My group made it known that none of us would attend any 2A rally where he was a speaker. Locally, Fudd45 cost them 50+ people from our group every event.

View Quote
And that. None of these "Pro 2A" youtube personalities are in it for anything except enriching themselves. If they really cared about the 2A, they would be leading the charge at state houses and rallies. Instead, they have to be hired.

Nugent wanted us (the organizers of the Pittsburgh rally) to pay him $70K to attend, as well as a long list of shit that would be in a gift basket. Yes, seventy thousand US dollars to come stand up for the 2A.

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:26:24 PM EDT
[#17]
I still watch him.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Is someone who is in favor of any sort of gun ban really "our own"?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the stupid cancel culture shit the left does. Trying to eat our own.

Is someone who is in favor of any sort of gun ban really "our own"?

Bingo. Fudd45 was a guest speaker at 2A rallys and an influencer for less experienced 2A newbies. Tyrannical incrementalism got us here. Having those who speak at events and hold themselves out as being "on our side" concede to gun control shoots us in the foot long term. IMHO, he was the NRA made flesh. We are far better off without either.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I watch his videos occasionally.

He does good, interesting reviews of guns.

I don't give a shit about what he thinks about bump stocks.
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:32:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I think they went to some kind of pro-freedom rally, saw a confederate flag, got scared and left (then posted about it).
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And that. None of these "Pro 2A" youtube personalities are in it for anything except enriching themselves. If they really cared about the 2A, they would be leading the charge at state houses and rallies. Instead, they have to be hired.

Nugent wanted us (the organizers of the Pittsburgh rally) to pay him $70K to attend, as well as a long list of shit that would be in a gift basket. Yes, seventy thousand US dollars to come stand up for the 2A.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same. Good ol' Fudd45.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He's an NRA shill.
View Quote

This is my problem with him
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:35:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How 'bout we play "Guess the OP's Previous Screen Name" instead.
View Quote

Fastbluer6
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#25]
My take one him...be aware of those who feed you and who got you to where you are and don't bite the hand that feeds you. Lesson that should be learned.

Plain and simple.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:36:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Hickok is scared of the Confederate flag and his son likes the pot needles.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This is truth. GD typifies a segment of the population that are below average IQ, illiterate, and hateful to those who disagree with them on even the tiniest little detail. Add to the fact that most of GD are working class slobs with little education who have never accomplished anything in their lives other than ever-increasing post counts on this forum which they think is really something and should garner them praise and adulation. People who muddle their way through life and never do anything are always jealous of those who do and if that doesn't typify the losers here on GD I don't know what does.
View Quote
Word!
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Eh, I don't "hate" them or even dislike them.

My Dad likes Hickok45, he's very popular with the Boomers.

Everyone is going to add something a little different to the 2A community, sometimes some folks in the 2A community especially people who aren't lawyers or career activists are going to stick their foot in their mouth.  Hichok45 isn't some dude that has had a life time of deep research in the 2A and years of formulating arguments and is no public relations expert.  The guy had made what, hundreds of videos?  If he said something that ruffled someone's feathers I'd say that's probably just a given at some point.  

I think a lot of men fall into the trap of thinking that we're all Aristotle or Thomas Jefferson, but we're not and we all make mistakes and sometimes just come to the wrong conclusion or word something badly then get too entrenched into our positions for fear of looking weak or dumb.   I guess what I'm saying is maybe lay off the dude and recognize at the end of the day he's been a big positive for the 2A community.  

We gotta stop eating our own folks.  I'm all for calling people out when they stray too far from the flock, but bring them back into the flock with open arms don't go all cancel culture.  We need every red blooded American male and female in this struggle for our 2A rights we can get.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Look up FUDD in the dictionary and you'll see his picture. He isn't pro2A at all, he isn't one of our own but he portrays himself to be.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed....accept for bumpstocks, MGs and anything else I don't like." FuddCock45
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Dont care for him at all....watched one of his Glock videos in the past and was not impressed with anything he had to say or add

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#32]
He's entertaining as far as online idiots go, but clumsy as hell with guns he's not familiar with.  Another cheesy, online, Glock fanboy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I like Hickok, fuck the haters .
View Quote

AvE coined/prefers Hiscock69
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dueling banjos appeal to a very specific demographic

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#35]
I guess he does okay taking care of his special needs son. Send him a confederate flag, I heard he likes people to express themself and support the 2A.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I watch his videos occasionally.

He does good, interesting reviews of guns.

I don't give a shit about what he thinks about bump stocks.
View Quote

My take as well.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know, but Opie, I learned a long time ago to just ignore the hate in GD. I mean, GD hates EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think they went to some kind of pro-freedom rally, saw a confederate flag, got scared and left (then posted about it).

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/57330/Hickok45-883094.png

Scary flag.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:26:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Ironhandjohn has been gone for  a while.... You just joined, correct? Who were you in a past life here?
View Quote

Glad I'm not the only one to read his statement twice and think the same
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:27:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Quoted For Truth.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Who is the "bearded fag"? asking for a friend lol
View Quote

That fucking puddle pirate Costa.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:44:54 PM EDT
[#42]
He's fine, I've met him a few times, good guy.
I don't care for his son.
I'm not subscribed to his or any gun channels on youtube because they're all shilling for somebody.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://media4.giphy.com/media/WCcRtUqT2ekus/giphy.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media4.giphy.com/media/WCcRtUqT2ekus/giphy.gif

Bless your heart. You sound like all of the other leftists on social media.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I guess he does okay taking care of his special needs son. Send him a confederate flag, I heard he likes people to express themself and support the 2A.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
"It’s kinda sad that we like to eat our own.  As a community we seem to be fast to shun those who share 90% of the same opinions, but disagree on a thing or two."

I agree
View Quote

This.  Hell, my wife and I don’t agree on everything.  How some of y’all have any meaningful relationships is beyond me.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This.  Hell, my wife and I don’t agree on everything.  How some of y’all have any meaningful relationships is beyond me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree

Is your wife a public personality, making money off of the 2A audience, who claims to be a staunch 2A supporter and speaks at 2A events? If not, then apples to oranges.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:52:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Zumbo-esque
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The AK50 dude let’s go Brandon
View Quote

Brandon Herrera rocks!  It’s not okay to like both?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Is your wife a public personality, making money off of the 2A audience, who claims to be a staunch 2A supporter and speaks at 2A events? If not, then apples to oranges.
View Quote

So what did he say that was anti-2A?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:57:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read the thread. I'm not going to carry your water for you.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top