Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/29/2023 8:45:29 AM EDT
Seems like there is a lot of talk at high levels of the government about the potential existence of non-human artifacts / beings. Why? And why now?

For decades people have fantasized about aliens...it has been the subtext for countless movies and TV shows. All that time, governments and scientists dismissed it all as fantasy. The Fermi Paradox is predicated on the idea that no evidence of extraterrestrial life exists. Now, all of a sudden, some 'supposedly official' sources are suggesting that yes, in fact there is evidence.

So....why disclose it now? Is something imminent that makes disclosure necessary? Or, is this yet another tactic to simply distract people and keep them entertained and amused?

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:47:05 AM EDT
[#1]
The .gov needs a distraction
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:47:53 AM EDT
[#2]
What's not in the news is more important than what is in the news.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This, I don't believe there is anymore to it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:50:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Distraction.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:51:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:54:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:57:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Bread and circuses.  It’s really that simple.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#9]
My thoughts exactly
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Distraction from AI.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:00:36 AM EDT
[#11]
A story broke recently about how “non-human biologics” were confirmed found at crash sites or some such business.

You can google around from there for more.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Distraction from AI.
View Quote
Would be interesting if AI was much further along than being shared, and its getting out of control. Almost like a movie plot. Might make a great novel.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:02:03 AM EDT
[#13]
100% they're building something to release to cover the Biden corruption scandals.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#14]
The powers that be are preparing to play their final card to consolidate control; a fake alien 'threat'.  

I'm sure somewhere out in the cosmos that alien life does exist, but this is a completely home grown psyop utilizing up to this point hidden technology.  

If the chyna virus scam has taught you anything, it's that people will surrender completely when they're in fear and fake aliens will scare the shit out of most, they'll surrender everything to feel safe.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A story broke recently about how "non-human biologics" were confirmed found at crash sites or some such business.

View Quote
The thing is, the only ones with access to any of this so-called evidence is the federal government...perhaps the least trustworthy grouping of people known to mankind. Am I to understand that all of a sudden, the government is reversing its position on alien existence....all because the Biden Administration have decided that now is the time?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:06:12 AM EDT
[#16]

yeah, that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:06:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!! snorting the white powdery substance!"
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The thing is, the only ones with access to any of this so-called evidence is the federal government...perhaps the least trustworthy grouping of people known to mankind. Am I to understand that all of a sudden, the government is reversing its position on alien existence....all because the Biden Administration have decided that now is the time?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:08:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Would be interesting if AI was much further along than being shared, and its getting out of control. Almost like a movie plot. Might make a great novel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Distraction from AI.

You know the military industrial complex already has its teeth sunk in. The new arms race. It’s going to get really messy and out of control.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#20]
FPNI

Everyone's a sucker for this shit.

There are no such thing as aliens unless they're crossing the border.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:09:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
100% they're building something to release to cover the Biden corruption scandals.
View Quote

Honest question...

Is it that the Biden administration is significantly more corrupt than previous administrations...or....is it that they are simply less capable of keeping their activity quiet?

Oh look....an alien squirrel.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:09:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A story broke recently about how "non-human biologics" were confirmed found at crash sites or some such business.

Breaking news of alien life, even if fabricated, would take a LOT of attention away from the goings-on the left desperately wants to cover up.

Until I see a flying saucer in the sky or have a green alien babe blowing me, it’s bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:10:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Trump and repubs put some language in one of the bills during his presidency that made the govt start to release it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:11:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
FPNI

Everyone's a sucker for this shit.

There are no such thing as aliens unless they're crossing the border.
View Quote

UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS!!!!

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Breaking news of alien life, even if fabricated, would take a LOT of attention away from the goings-on the left desperately wants to cover up.

Until I see a flying saucer in the sky or have a green alien babe blowing me, it's bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Until I see a flying saucer in the sky or have a green alien babe blowing me, it's bullshit.

Agreed...until I see the mothership in the sky and there are some unrecognizable critters running around on the ground, I wont be observing curfews, quarantines, or donning a mask.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Trump and repubs put some language in one of the bills during his presidency that made the govt start to release it.
View Quote
So....what you seem to be saying is....TRUMPS FAULT!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Agreed...until I see the mothership in the sky and there are some unrecognizable critters running around on the ground, I wont be observing curfews, quarantines, or donning a mask.
View Quote

[very enthusiastically]  Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:26:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Been attempting to watch the News lately, all Trump, aliens and zero traiterJoe stories.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:18:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Not only is it a distraction, the fact they're using this to do it shows just how fucked the world is gonna be.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not only is it a distraction, the fact they're using this to do it shows just how fucked the world is gonna be.
View Quote
years from now you'll look back and realize 2023 was the salad days.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#31]
The guys talking about this are pretty careful to not call them “aliens”… I think there is a reason behind the nuance (just don’t know what it is yet).

Non Human Intelligences… “Biologics”…
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:25:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The guys talking about this are pretty careful to not call them "aliens"  I think there is a reason behind the nuance (just don't know what it is yet).

Non Human Intelligences  "Biologics"
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think if most people had an unfiltered view of the real world, most societies would break down immediately. There is a reason the powerful control the media, and its not for the good of the order.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Joe and Hunter need a distraction.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:59:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You know the military industrial complex already has its teeth sunk in. The new arms race. It’s going to get really messy and out of control.
View Quote

They’re already in too big of a hurry to generate autonomous weapons.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 10:59:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Setting up to explain the disappearance of the believers in the Rapture.

Ever notice they come on all hot and heavy around a time when many believe it
could occur then deliver a big nothing burger when the rapture does not happen?

The rapture will occur at an appointed time by God, and the believers are told to watch
for it lest they get taken by surprise. So you know the government is also watching
(or watching those watching) so they can hang onto control when the rapture happens.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:00:49 AM EDT
[#38]
They are real and will be disclosed soon but it's a massive distraction to avert attention from the fall of the Biden regime.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Whitest Kids You Know - Moon Bears
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#40]
I’m sure you can believe anything that the Federal Government tells you.

??
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#41]
It’s because they know that there are some goobers that won’t fall for Ukraine, or the economy, or Orange man bad and Evil Elon musk, but, yet, you start talking about aliens and half of arf will believe it.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Until I see a flying saucer in the sky or have a green alien babe blowing me, it’s bullshit.
View Quote

Pretty much this. Haven’t heard a peep about it anywhere but here.
No JFK/ Covid but unseal aliens?? Bullshit I need proof.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It’s because they know that there are some goobers that won’t fall for Ukraine, or the economy, or Orange man bad and Evil Elon musk, but, yet, you start talking about aliens and half of arf will believe it.

View Quote

When the left hand waves, watch the right one.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:11:20 AM EDT
[#44]
The building to this recent hearing has its roots farther back than Biden even being the President. For this all to be a smokescreen for Biden is just false. Maybe someone somewhere gives it some play for that reason but it wasn't crafted for that reason.

This stuff is coming up now because people in the know are prying at the programs to try and dislodge the tech and get it into the public where it can be monetized.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:12:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The building to this recent hearing has its roots farther back than Biden even being the President. For this all to be a smokescreen for Biden is just false. Maybe someone somewhere gives it some play for that reason but it wasn't crafted for that reason.

This stuff is coming up now because people in the know are prying at the programs to try and dislodge the tech and get it into the public where it can be monetized.
View Quote

But for it to be a smokescreen at all, is a smart play. You don’t always have to spend money when you have it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:16:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Supply chain issues with building new MK-Ultras?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

But for it to be a smokescreen at all, is a smart play. You don’t always have to spend money when you have it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not addressing the elephant in the room
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:18:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Setting up to explain the disappearance of the believers in the Rapture.

Ever notice they come on all hot and heavy around a time when many believe it
could occur then deliver a big nothing burger when the rapture does not happen?

The rapture will occur at an appointed time by God, and the believers are told to watch
for it lest they get taken by surprise. So you know the government is also watching
(or watching those watching) so they can hang onto control when the rapture happens.

View Quote

That's an interesting perspective.
I find it hard to believe that the government believes in the bible And is using it as a guide For their evil intentions. Possible though.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:22:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.441426620.2640/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top