Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Flag pole. Gadsden Flag under Old Glory. Done.

Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Doesn't bother me to have kids cut through my property.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why can't people be on your property is everyone out to get you?

You want random people hanging around in your backyard?

I hate people that think just because we have a lot of property means they can drive through it all willy nilly. I'm currently trying to find the bastard that is spinning cookies in our driveway and around out fields. I hate tresspassers.

Kids cutting through a half acre lot and folks hunting, riding four wheelers, etc. on your 100 acre lot are two different things.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#3]
<--------------------
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:18:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Trespassers will be treated as looters and shot without warning

If you're found here at night, you will never be found again
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:18:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All trespassers please sign the registry book.
It will help the police in notifying your next of kin.

View Quote

I like that one!
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#7]
No Trespassing
Unless you believe that 72 virgins await you
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Your afterlife begins beyond this point
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Put one up that says " Go Away " and a door mat that says " UNWELCOME "
View Quote

That is one "Pecker" of an idea. I Love Putting Shit toGether.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Watch the beginning scenes of Secondhand Lions for more great ideas!
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#14]
the barn where i used to board my horse had a sigh that read"private property, trespassers will be violated, survivors will be shot in the head"
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And the sign said anybody caught trespassin' would be shot on sight
So I jumped on the fence and-a yelled at the house, "Hey! What gives you
the
right?"
"To put up a fence to keep me out or to keep mother nature in"
"If God was here he'd tell you to your face, Man, you're some kinda sinner"

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?
View Quote

Cause its mine. I dont know if everyones out to get me, but after living in NYC for almost 50 years. when i move permanently I dont want to see anyone. I want to be left alone. GET OFF MY LAWN!
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Do you really think a sign is gonna keep a cop who wants to violate your rights from violating your rights?          
View Quote

Indulge me...
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:45:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Entrance onto this property must be in accordance with United States Code, Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 33, Paragraph 711

Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:51:06 PM EDT
[#19]

I really never liked that one, just tells them you need more than one shot to kill them
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I hate people that think just because we have a lot of property means they can drive through it all willy nilly. I'm currently trying to find the bastard that is spinning cookies in our driveway and around our fields. I hate tresspassers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate people that think just because we have a lot of property means they can drive through it all willy nilly. I'm currently trying to find the bastard that is spinning cookies in our driveway and around our fields. I hate tresspassers.

I had some neighbors doing that on a few acres I used to own down the road from me.  I followed them to their home and told them to never do that again.  When I told them that I may have been quite angry and probably threw in some curse words.  

They never came back.

Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#21]
You really just need one that reads "Am I being detained?"

Thats code speak and they will know you are one of them.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 6:05:11 PM EDT
[#23]
No Trespassing
Open casket will not be an option
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I had some neighbors doing that on a few acres I used to own down the road from me. I followed them to their home and told them to never do that again. When I told them that I may have been quite angry and probably threw in some curse words.

They never came back.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had some neighbors doing that on a few acres I used to own down the road from me. I followed them to their home and told them to never do that again. When I told them that I may have been quite angry and probably threw in some curse words.

They never came back.

Bingo, you nailed it. If you can make some folks think your crazy, they all stay clean away,

word gets around.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#25]

That would keep me away.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#26]

This is why I love this fucking place. Goofy bastards..
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Put a sign on all entrance doors with your street address.  Under the address put the following words:

"Please Verify you are at the correct address before delivering Pizza, Packages or Serving Warrants."

It won't stop JBT's from serving a warrant at the wrong address, knocking your door down and shooting your dogs.  

But the jury will laugh their asses off when your lawyer puts the head JBT on the stand and asks the following questions.

Mr. JBT, can you read.?

Mr. JBT will you please read the address on this warrant.?

Mr. JBT, this sign was posted on each door on the plaintiff's house, will you read the sign loudly and clearly so that the jury can hear?

Link Posted: 8/19/2013 6:18:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I had some neighbors doing that on a few acres I used to own down the road from me.  I followed them to their home and told them to never do that again.  When I told them that I may have been quite angry and probably threw in some curse words.  

They never came back.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They never came back.

That's my plan when I find this guy, it's him and his young kid. The kid is on a small motorcycle and he is on a 250 sized 2wd four wheeler. He has spun no less than a dozen cookies on our private roads and has been all over our farm including around one of our shops. I'm pretty fired up about it so I doubt I'll be nice about it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That's my plan when I find this guy, it's him and his young kid. The kid is on a small motorcycle and he is on a 250 sized 2wd four wheeler. He has spun no less than a dozen cookies on our private roads and has been all over our farm including around one of our shops. I'm pretty fired up about it so I doubt I'll be nice about it.
View Quote

I do not blame you.  They can screw up their own property.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Here is a novel idea. Call the law enforcement agency exercising jurisdiction over your property. Ask them to send out a unit to speak to you. When he gets there talk his ears off. This guy will suddenly get a priority call and leave. He will pass on to his fellow officer to stay away from " that dude". Problem solved.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 6:57:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They never came back.

Cookies?  Never heard of spinning cookies. Spinning donuts yes, but not cookies.

Oh, sorry about the grass.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Why?
View Quote

Lives in NY...
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Have a sign that is gun related, that way when you are away, you're house gets broken into.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Ewok Meme Sign?
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The sign is to make LE aware that you aware of your 4th amendment rights? Cops at your house often enough for that to be a concern?
View Quote

link
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

So lets say I want to put a sign up. A kind of no trespassing, soliciting, etc but makes mention of 4th amm protection etc. I dont want it to come off like Militia HQ but I want all to know Im aware of my rights and I want LE to understand I know them as well.

Any ideas?
View Quote
well this kinds sucks the fun out of it

Link Posted: 8/19/2013 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Cookies?  Never heard of spinning cookies. Spinning donuts yes, but not cookies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They never came back.

Cookies, donuts, brodies...all the same stuff.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#38]
"Get the fuck off my property or I will kill you dead and bury your bullet-ridden body in my garden out back.  Thanks."

Doo eeeet!

Edit:  ....as a general 'No Trespassing' sign.  Not specifically for LE.  Dont ban me, bros.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 9:01:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tresspassers suck.  It starts with passing through, then the 4-wheeling, then the piles of trash, then things start to come up missing.

Our old farm joined small public fishing area.  The access road was muddy, so people would bring trucks out there to play.  The 4-wheeling area started to expand further and further on to our property.  After politely asking them to stop with no results we turned one of the water holes they had made on our property into a sort of pond/5 foot water pit.  For the enterprising souls that went around the pit, there were other vehicle damaging obstacles.

People coming on the property to hunt/poach were even more of a problem.  We got tired of running them off ourselves, so we got in good with the local CO.  Him hanging out busting people on opening morning became as much of a tradition as the actual hunting.  On a side note, the CO almost shot a tresspasser that he walked up behind.  After ignoring several commands, the criminal starts to swing around with his rifle... there was apparently a tense moment till the CO figured out that the guy was deaf.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

It might after you have them come out and steal thousands of dollars worth of gas and kick in the doors to your shop and climb all over your very expensive tractor puller.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate people that think just because we have a lot of property means they can drive through it all willy nilly. I'm currently trying to find the bastard that is spinning cookies in our driveway and around out fields. I hate tresspassers.

It might after you have them come out and steal thousands of dollars worth of gas and kick in the doors to your shop and climb all over your very expensive tractor puller.
Well, then, its a good thing a sign warning cops about your 4th amendment rights will put a stop to that forthwith

Link Posted: 8/19/2013 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Have a target with really tight grouping on your door, mail box, and lawn. People will get the picture.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 9:25:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#43]
If you lived in a small mountain town in Northern California in the 70's and 80's, you would have seen my Dad's sign on his property:

"Welcome to XXXXXXXX's rattlesnake farm...protein source for a modern world!  Trespassing not recommended.  Please watch your step."  Had a graphic of a farmer, smiling, with a rake full of rattlesnakes.

Today, I would have added "free-range".

Worked for us.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 10:14:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or the kid gets hurt and you get sued by the parents.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 10:17:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 10:28:14 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 8/20/2013 1:11:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 1:22:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Try these:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
("Trespassers will be EATEN"--sign at the farm, (w,stte), "Live and Let Die")
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 2:03:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

And the sign said anybody caught trespassin' would be shot on sight
So I jumped on the fence and-a yelled at the house, "Hey! What gives you
the
right?"
"To put up a fence to keep me out or to keep mother nature in"
"If God was here he'd tell you to your face, Man, you're some kinda sinner"

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?
View Quote

Damn dirty hippies....
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top