Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
About 2 weeks ago. Guy got his car stuck on the tracks. Sees train coming and takes off. Train hits car at about 60mph. Driver long gone.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Me hitting an 8 point buck.
Was a couple years ago.

I've heard some since then. For some reason there are a lot of accidents at the intersection by the house.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:16:02 PM EDT
[#3]
F250 rear ended someone on the highway and the female passenger pulled a superman through the windshield. Seat belts be restrictive, yo.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
1300 S. and State St.  Was a homeless person crossing against the light?  

ETA:  Read the OP.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:16:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't see it happen, but it must have only been seconds before I came across it, young lady apparently blacked out and ran off the interstate, we saw the back end of her car sticking out of the trees as we passed.  She stated that she'd started feeling woozy and was starting to slow down and get off the interstate and the next thing she remembered was waking up with her car in the trees.  No injuries and not a lot of damage to the car.  Like most young people these days, she called her dad instead of 911, my wife and I stuck around until her dad got there, after she'd been checked out by the paramedics.  She was in the ambulance so I don't think she knows that the state trooper did a quick search of her car checking for any drugs that might have been a factor in her blacking out.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top