Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:28:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stop watching TV
View Quote

this.  Predictive programming is part of the TV programming for you.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#2]
My wife is one of those minorities and even she has pointed out the over the top pandering on TV.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:35:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Because it IS a threat. In order to genocide a group, you must first demonize, ostracize, or remove them from the public consciousness. This shit is the first baby steps in that direction. Despite leftist propaganda, diversity IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN A "STRENGTH". That's 0% "PC" but 100% the truth. This is also why when white men are in commercials they are increasingly portrayed as inept, stupid, or somehow "feminized". This is intentional is is not "righting a wrong". It's cultural genocide and if you listen to the people who espouse this shit, they will tell you straight up they want ACTUAL genocide.

Also, marketing 101 is you try to appeal to the largest audience. You market to the biggest demographic possible. To not do so is playing bullshit social justice politics and to many with a brain this is off-putting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop and think: you’re noticing that no one on TV commercials look like you. It’s been that way for a lot of people for the past 70 years. Sure, maybe they’re going pretty far the other way, but everyone over-analyzes everything these days, just like most in this thread are, and it’s better to be over-diverse than under.

Why would you feel threatened by this?

Because it IS a threat. In order to genocide a group, you must first demonize, ostracize, or remove them from the public consciousness. This shit is the first baby steps in that direction. Despite leftist propaganda, diversity IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN A "STRENGTH". That's 0% "PC" but 100% the truth. This is also why when white men are in commercials they are increasingly portrayed as inept, stupid, or somehow "feminized". This is intentional is is not "righting a wrong". It's cultural genocide and if you listen to the people who espouse this shit, they will tell you straight up they want ACTUAL genocide.

Also, marketing 101 is you try to appeal to the largest audience. You market to the biggest demographic possible. To not do so is playing bullshit social justice politics and to many with a brain this is off-putting.
I wonder how many of the people in Japan's TV commercials are Japanese? (Other than American movie stars looking to make a few bucks.)
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:35:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Look at LL Bean's Instagram feed, it's maybe 80% black a bunch of urban stuff. They and Winnebago sponsor a black woman with a white husband who go camping. The day I find a black guy camping I'll let Gd know.

National Parks service freaked out over black people not camping. Jesus it's not like camping is some expensive white golf club that can black ball African Americans.
View Quote

I know a few blackish people that camp.

I know a black guy that is a very serious archery hunter who is also a Federal agent.

The local long-time rural “Mexicans” camp, the recent urban population not so much.

But yeah, if your people just now got indoor plumbing you probably ain’t as eager to give it up. If you just walked to Phoenix from Hermosillo, probably ain’t gonna go backpacking.

I guess they could go fake-ass old-people “camping” in an RV like the degenerate whites do.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:37:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm more annoyed by the commercials that are in spanish.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Blacks are 13 percent of the U.S. population.
Hispanics are 18 percent of the U.S. population
Asians are 6 percent.
Add in native Americans and a few other identifiable groups and you're looking at roughly 40 percent of the U.S. population that is not "white."

Women account for 50.8. percent of the U.S. population.

White males are a minority in America. That's actually a fact . . .

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/RHI725219
View Quote

White males have done more bleeding and dying for this country than anybody else
and we have done more to build this nation into the best country in the world
than anybody else.

The more we become the minority the worse this country becomes
 and eventually other groups will turn this country into a shithole.

We had a good run and we will continue to build other great nations,
 but you can't stop what's coming without bloodshed.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:43:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Whitey had their turn for centuries. Now it's blackeys turn to be in on it. Wait until the other races get in on wokeness.

Whitey is racist no matter what, says some crowd of woke leftist trash.

I think we could do away with ads using real people and just stick figures to sell stuff.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:45:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
White males have done more bleeding and dying for this country than anybody else
than anybody else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blacks are 13 percent of the U.S. population.
Hispanics are 18 percent of the U.S. population
Asians are 6 percent.
Add in native Americans and a few other identifiable groups and you're looking at roughly 40 percent of the U.S. population that is not "white."
Women account for 50.8. percent of the U.S. population.
White males are a minority in America. That's actually a fact . . .
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/RHI725219
than anybody else.
What we're seeing now is "The Ship of Theseus" writ large. America is becoming less white, less Western, less European, less Christian.
If these trends continue (and it looks like they will), at what point does America stop being America?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Stop watching TV
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:53:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop and think: you’re noticing that no one on TV commercials look like you. It’s been that way for a lot of people for the past 70 years. Sure, maybe they’re going pretty far the other way, but everyone over-analyzes everything these days, just like most in this thread are, and it’s better to be over-diverse than under.

Holy shit, seek help.  Minorities are in commercials because it's the first step in genociding white people?  

Seriously, some of you guys have some deep, real mental problems.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:54:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It is amazing that with how much TV I watch, I can't recall the last time I bought or didn't buy something based on a commercial.  None of those ad dollars reach me.  Now, if they were to advertise excellent guns, beer or explosives, I would probably be influenced.  

But yes, I do laugh at all the commercials that show blacks even though they aren't even close to being in the target demographic.
View Quote

I'm in the market for a new sleeping bag.
I went to the website of the brand I prefer and they start out with a slideshow of their new camping products.

Laughably, one black dude after another.
Apparently blacks have taken over camping - who knew?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I've had similar experiences but to see the cover on an REI sales flyer you would think the opposite were true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at LL Bean's Instagram feed, it's maybe 80% black a bunch of urban stuff. They and Winnebago sponsor a black woman with a white husband who go camping. The day I find a black guy camping I'll let Gd know.

National Parks service freaked out over black people not camping. Jesus it's not like camping is some expensive white golf club that can black ball African Americans.
I ran a river last month. 90 miles through Oregon into Washington. I saw a fair number of other rafts along the way, because the upper stretch is popular for short trips, and you see a lot of dories guiding fisherman.
I did not see a single black. Not one.
This has been a common experience for me in the outdoors.
Something must be done about it!
I can tell you that Mountain House is now woke. I use their meals on lightweight backpacking and hunting trips. You now see "diversity" on their packaging. My favorite is the lasagna: there is a picture of a white couple and a black guy up on some mountain, sitting around a stove laughing. Every time I see it I laugh, and imagine them saying "...a brother out here? Can you believe this shit?"

I've had similar experiences but to see the cover on an REI sales flyer you would think the opposite were true.

You guys have your finger on the exact explanation and you're missing it. - they are trying to sell things to those people.  That's called an untapped market.  When you sell things, you try to sell them to as many people as possible.  When there are identifiable segments of the population that are not buying your product at all, appealing to those people potentially opens up new customer segments.  All publicly traded companies are base don one thing - growth.  They are always looking to find new groups of people to sell to.

If you think REI trying to appeal to certain demographics is the first step toward genocide, well, it certainly says a lot about you.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:03:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

than anybody else.

View Quote

Please explain what's coming, and how you're gong to stop it with bloodshed.

"White males have done more bleeding and dying for this country than anybody else" therefore there shouldn't be so many minorities in commercials?  Huh?  
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

than anybody else.

When you try to destroy the country and the culture of a people who just happen to own hundreds of millions of firearms... sooner or later, there's gonna be some shooting.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:12:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

than anybody else.

View Quote

Yes, I would agree 100%
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It seems like corporations are going overboard with the minority actors and actresses.  It seems like a slap in the face on how blatant the pandering and corporate woke is.  

I counted on one commercial break and it was like 20 minority actors and actresses versus like 3 white people.   Amazon had 100% African Americans in their 15$ minimum wage commercial.  

Jesus, give it a rest.  I get it.  Diversity.  But it’s going way overboard to pander.  Anyone else notice this?

In before I’m called racist.
View Quote

I am totally with you on this.  I have arrive at a point of recording everything I watch and fast forwarding through the commercials.  
Thanks for posting this.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You guys have your finger on the exact explanation and you're missing it. - they are trying to sell things to those people.  That's called an untapped market.  When you sell things, you try to sell them to as many people as possible.  When there are identifiable segments of the population that are not buying your product at all, appealing to those people potentially opens up new customer segments.  All publicly traded companies are base don one thing - growth.  They are always looking to find new groups of people to sell to.

If you think REI trying to appeal to certain demographics is the first step toward genocide, well, it certainly says a lot about you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ran a river last month. 90 miles through Oregon into Washington. I saw a fair number of other rafts along the way, because the upper stretch is popular for short trips, and you see a lot of dories guiding fisherman.
I can tell you that Mountain House is now woke. I use their meals on lightweight backpacking and hunting trips. You now see "diversity" on their packaging. My favorite is the lasagna: there is a picture of a white couple and a black guy up on some mountain, sitting around a stove laughing. Every time I see it I laugh, and imagine them saying "...a brother out here? Can you believe this shit?"

That makes about as much sense as marketing feminine hygiene products to men. They aren't marketing to a particular demographic to boost sales, they are trying to not be cancelled or labeled.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:18:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit. It's Wokeness.

You'd have a point if this trend was exaggerated in marketing where something is being sold but we see this same trend in every form of media.

Just look at TV shows. Whites are underrepresented and there's a gay character on nearly every show. Blacks make up far more than 13% of TV and movie roles.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#19]
A nation is it's people

If they are not well represented in cultural artifacts, what does that say about their status in their own society
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm more annoyed with the op using the Lord's name in vain, rather than what is going on with the enemy's comms.  AKA "tv"
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:04:16 PM EDT
[#21]
The excuse making and denial in here is more cringe than the obvious jump in minority exclusivity in advertising.

Everybody forgot about all the companies pandering to BLM last year?

Diversity? yeah thats not it.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I wonder how many of the people in Japan's TV commercials are Japanese? (Other than American movie stars looking to make a few bucks.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop and think: you're noticing that no one on TV commercials look like you. It's been that way for a lot of people for the past 70 years. Sure, maybe they're going pretty far the other way, but everyone over-analyzes everything these days, just like most in this thread are, and it's better to be over-diverse than under.

The US is the only (well maybe canada, but they aren't really a country) ones that do this.  Even Europe just does the token thing.  

Eastern Europe is still the most non woke Western place around.   Women are actually still feminine there.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:29:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Japanese media/entertainment has its own version of similar issues.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Or EVERY couple is biracial.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:37:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The US is the only (well maybe canada, but they aren't really a country) ones that do this.  Even Europe just does the token thing.  
Eastern Europe is still the most non woke Western place around.   Women are actually still feminine there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's be honest, what we're seeing in this country is not a push for diversity and inclusion.
What we're seeing is an open attack on Western Culture. That is what is happening.
You know the old joke, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar?" Well, sometimes it's not. And sometimes, a commercial isn't "just" a commercial.
America is a Western nation. If Western culture and its influence are done away with, then America will not be America anymore. Period.
As racist, or xenophobic, or jingoistic, as it might seem, there are millions of Americans who don't like having their country "fundamentally transformed" against their will.
They didn't ask for it, they don't want it... and sooner or later, one side or the other has to go. They can't coexist. It's impossible.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:38:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy jeebus.  I don’t think it’s a good idea to engage with stuff like this, but maybe I’ll try.

What exact culture are they killing? Describe to me your culture. Then explain how people with different skin tones or sexual preferences showing up in TV commercials threatens it.

I’m morbidly curious to see what you have to say.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It seems like corporations are going overboard with the minority actors and actresses.  It seems like a slap in the face on how blatant the pandering and corporate woke is.  

I counted on one commercial break and it was like 20 minority actors and actresses versus like 3 white people.   Amazon had 100% African Americans in their 15$ minimum wage commercial.  

Jesus, give it a rest.  I get it.  Diversity.  But it’s going way overboard to pander.  Anyone else notice this?

View Quote

White People are a reliable consumer demographic. We'll buy anything.

It's Black and Latin folks who still have to be convinced to reflexively buy the latest Rubber Dogshit.  Hence the overrepresentation in advertising.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:41:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Since I'm seeing another 30+ posts complaining about what I explained back on page 2, I'm going to repost my comment so everyone can understand advertising.

Again, it doesn't matter that gays make up less than 2% of the population, marketers and advertisers have done studies showing that gay couples tend to be more affluent and spend more annually (per couple or individual, not overall) than straight couples. So they want to market to them. You can look up these statistics yourself.

Now again. It's all about casting a wider net and reaching more people. If you already have the white demographic locked down, advertisers/marketers are going to try and attract the people that aren't buying their products.

Quoted:

It's all about making more money and appealing to a wider demographics. It's not about being woke, it's about how they can draw more people in and make more money.

To break it down Barney style. Here you go:

Boss to marketing/advertising department:
"Our internal figures show that 95% of our products are being purchased by white middle class families. How can we improve sales to minorities or gays?"

Marketing/advertisement department:
"Well since we've had consistent sales to white middle class America for the past 20 years, let's see if we can reach groups that aren't buying our products. How about the next commercial has a white husband, black wife, and a gay Asian neighbor."

Before you had commercials that were almost always 100% white couples.
How many demographics watching those commercials are seeing themselves using your product?
-White middle class families....check!
-Heterosexual couples....check!

Compared to a commercial with a white husband, black wife, and gay Asian neighbor.

How many demographics watching the commercial are now seeing themselves using your product?
-White husband for white people...check!
-Black wife for black people...check!
-Heterosexual couple for heterosexual couples...check!
-Mixed race couple for mixed race couples...check!
-Asian neighbor for Asian people...check!
-Gay neighbor gay people...check!

You're casting a much wider net when fishing.

Commercials are all about showing "you" (the consumer watching the commercial) using the product. It doesn't matter that gay or blacks are a tiny percentage of the population, marketers don't give a shit about demographic statistics in regards to actual population if they happen to already have one strong demographic consistently buying their products. The only demographic statistics they care about is reaching people that aren't currently buying their products, adding them, and making more money. That's it.

Now can we please save this post for the other dozen threads that will bring this up every few months?

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:47:23 PM EDT
[#29]
I find one of the latest Amazon commercials interesting. “Only 6% of businesses are owned by black people. That needs to change.”

Oh, really? What is the percentage supposed to be?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Nothing but wokeism. Ever notice how whenever tv portrays kids baseball, the star player is always a girl. I know a few girls play little league, but it’s a very small minority.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do you really think the new black Jake is less effective than the old white Jake? Really? Are you suggesting you're less likely to choose State Farm as your insurance provider because they hired a black actor?
View Quote

My non-white wife will no longer buy products that have decided to almost exclusively feature black women. My quadroon ass is the same. Catering to certain known segments means quality and customer service will match/align with those segments. Yeah, fuck that.

It's not about "seeing someone that looks like us," in advertising. It's the fucking obvious agenda behind it. I want no part in the blatant push to turn america into a gay Haiti.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 1:04:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Lol, Jake from Statefarm was a nerdy, White guy. In 2020, boom, Jake is black and fawned over by amorous White women.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I find one of the latest Amazon commercials interesting. “Only 6% of businesses are owned by black people. That needs to change.”
View Quote
Every time someone would tell me there should be more "POC" on the fire department, I would respond, "Why?"
Being NYC, it happened more than a few times, and my response garnered some interesting looks from the public.

Of course, you and I both know what that commercial is really saying: "Only 6% of businesses in America are owned by black people because Americ is irredeemably racist and it's culture needs to be torn down and replaced with something better."
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:10:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Since I'm seeing another 30+ posts complaining about what I explained back on page 2, I'm going to repost my comment so everyone can understand advertising.

Again, it doesn ~ snip
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#35]
lol @ people who still watch TV
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is probably the most amusing thing every time this subject comes up; GD is offended enough to bitch about all the commercials, but not offended enough to stop watching, stop buying, and let companies know why.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
It isn't just TV.

Unless you sit at home without electricity you see it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

COC prohibits me from stating my opinion.      
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It isn't just TV.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It isn't just TV.

It like flying over the countryside in "Dawn of The Dead"... It's everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#40]
A DVR let's you fast forward through all that
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Again, it doesn't matter that gays make up less than 2% of the population, marketers and advertisers have done studies showing that gay couples tend to be more affluent and spend more annually (per couple or individual, not overall) than straight couples. So they want to market to them. You can look up these statistics yourself.

Now again. It's all about casting a wider net and reaching more people. If you already have the white demographic locked down, advertisers/marketers are going to try and attract the people that aren't buying their products.
View Quote
You seem very pro woke,with a massive side of self importance
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's all about making more money and appealing to a wider demographics. It's not about being woke, it's about how they can draw more people in and make more money.

"Our internal figures show that 95% of our products are being purchased by white middle class families. How can we improve sales to minorities or gays?"

"Well since we've had consistent sales to white middle class America for the past 20 years, let's see if we can reach groups that aren't buying our products. How about the next commercial has a white husband, black wife, and a gay Asian neighbor."

How many demographics watching those commercials are seeing themselves using your product?

Compared to a commercial with a white husband, black wife, and gay Asian neighbor.

How many demographics watching the commercial are now seeing themselves using your product?

Commercials are all about showing "you" (the consumer watching the commercial) using the product. It doesn't matter that gay or blacks are a tiny percentage of the population, marketers don't give a shit about demographic statistics in regards to actual population if they happen to already have one strong demographic consistently buying their products. The only demographic statistics they care about is reaching people that aren't currently buying their products, adding them, and making more money. That's it.

Now can we please save this post for the other dozen threads that will bring this up every few months?

oh bullshit

Their economic influence MIGHT be 2% more than their actual population %.  But probably not, because they probably don't spend every dollar that hits their pocket like other cultures do.  

The fucking marketers are birds on a wire and GAY GAY GAY is the bird thing do do now.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Let's be honest, what we're seeing in this country is not a push for diversity and inclusion.
What we're seeing is an open attack on Western Culture. That is what is happening.
You know the old joke, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar?" Well, sometimes it's not. And sometimes, a commercial isn't "just" a commercial.
America is a Western nation. If Western culture and its influence are done away with, then America will not be America anymore. Period.
As racist, or xenophobic, or jingoistic, as it might seem, there are millions of Americans who don't like having their country "fundamentally transformed" against their will.
They didn't ask for it, they don't want it... and sooner or later, one side or the other has to go. They can't coexist. It's impossible.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.  I could not agree more.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, it doesn ~ snip
LOL

Explain what's wrong with what I've said a few posts above without using personal attacks or "feelings."

Most of the arguments in this thread are people using emotional feelings arguments and what they think is happening.

I'm simply stating what corporations are thinking. Corporations with high dollar advertising/marketing departments are not basing their decisions on feelings, they're basing on them on how they can make more money.

What do you think companies care more about, "subliminal indoctrination" or capitalism with increased profit?

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:28:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
A DVR let's you fast forward through all that
View Quote
So what? The shows are woke, anti-white, garbage too.
In a recent thread, someone was talking about how they would love to see a live action "Johnny Quest."
I responded that two things I would love to see would be "Johnny Quest" and "Doc Savage." However, it would be impossible to make either in America today.
Either Dr. Quest or Johnny would have to be a female, perhaps Race as well. Doc Savage would be black, and his crew would like a combination of the UN softball team and a Gay Pride parade.
No thanks.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
oh bullshit

Their economic influence MIGHT be 2% more than their actual population %.  But probably not, because they probably don't spend every dollar that hits their pocket like other cultures do.  

The fucking marketers are birds on a wire and GAY GAY GAY is the bird thing do do now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

oh bullshit

They've already got the white demographics wrapped up.

It's like if you sold Girl Scout Cookies. You know everyone at your local church is already going to buy a few boxes. That's a given. They consistently buy them every year and you never have to work at selling them, they'll reach out to you to purchase the cookies and know exactly when they'll go on sale like clockwork.

But there is also a smaller church on the other side of town that hasn't bought your cookies. Which church do you think you're going to focus on?

Which church would you rather include a notice of your cookie sale in their weekly bulletin?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Even worse is the inclusion of minorities into everything.
For example, I am pretty sure that there were not a whole lot of minorities in Victorian England, much less black lords in the House of Lords and married to a white Englishwoman to boot.
How about a remake of Roots with Irish villagers thrown in the mix?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What we're seeing now is "The Ship of Theseus" writ large. America is becoming less white, less Western, less European, less Christian.
If these trends continue (and it looks like they will), at what point does America stop being America?
View Quote

So unless America is predominately white, western, European and Christian it isn’t America?

This is one of the most ignorant, racist, xenophobic, hate filled things I’ve ever read.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#49]
the browning of America is all, deal
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Stop watching TV
View Quote

I cut cable and have no use for over the air crap.  Pick and choose what I watch.  Hulu is the only place where I might have to sit through a commercial, but I watch if very seldom.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top