[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's just basic facts though!
2:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0-RU44jRqo

So.
My load out?

https://www.thecoldwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Chef-cutting-raw-Japanese-wagyu-beef.jpg
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1862/6381/products/44_tomahawk_2000x2000px.jpg?v=1633569769
Beer grill some chicks in the pool, and fuck a free state... space homie getting us a free planet! Why? Because he likes to kill everything...

Back yard ranges.
Reactors.
Nukes.
Space ships.
Machine and plasma guns.
No epa faggotry.
No BATFE no IRS No property taxes.
No free shit army allowed
No liberals allowed.
No environmentalmidgets allowed.
I'm making friends with predator.

We can all point and laugh at the poors, dumbs, commies, and tyrant fags on earth.
We have machine guns and advanced weaponry vehicles etc.
We have a free planet. All because space bro likes beef, and I saw the opportunity to make a friend.
View Quote

It sounds great and it seems like you got a lot invested in this friendship, and it hurts me to say this, but it ain’t gonna happen. You gotta come to grips that you and Frank just aren’t going to live the dream together. Sorry bro but better you realize it now rather than investing more time in this fake relationship with no future.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That part in bold...Me thinks a big ass knife of any size is not gonna do much good when facing the Predator.  If things have gone so far south that you are now having to knife fight...you're history.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I always wanted that machete/big ass knife Billy died with in the first one.

That part in bold...Me thinks a big ass knife of any size is not gonna do much good when facing the Predator.  If things have gone so far south that you are now having to knife fight...you're history.
Oh without a doubt! I know I'm dead.
 I just really wanted that knife ever since I saw the movie as a kid
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's not the load out. You always beat the predator by outsmarting it
View Quote

I think just having a headborne thermal monocular and thermal optic on the rifle would level the playing field quite a bit.  If I get to pick the battlefield, Im picking the middle of Kansas.  No trees, just a sea of grass.  Im pretty sure my rifles are more accurate than the shoulder thing that goes up.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All I need is a tomahawk and a string
View Quote

"Fuck off show!"
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah 50 bmg with thermal and shoot the thing from outside the range of his shoulder cannon.

And helmet mounted thermal with a semi auto 308 in case he manages to get too close.

Probably a thermal pan and tilt.

I like the idea of a place with no trees.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 4:16:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's not the load out. You always beat the predator by outsmarting it
View Quote

We’re all fucked
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#7]
A pane of glass with a handle on one face. Thermal doesn't go through glass.

ETA: if that doesn't keep him from following me around then we can go to phase 2, I'll sell him some better NODs and he'll just leave because he'll be out of money so he won't be able to afford the taxidermy.

If that doesn't work then we can consider going to the really expensive stuff either cold or hot.

Yeah, I know. It was one. It's fun to flex on the poors once in a while for literally no good reason at all.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 4:56:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to find a tiny little native girl to save me....girl power
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A pane of glass with a handle on one face. Thermal doesn't go through glass.

ETA: if that doesn't keep him from following me around then we can go to phase 2, I'll sell him some better NODs and he'll just leave because he'll be out of money so he won't be able to afford the taxidermy.
https://ballisticxlr.files.wordpress.com/2022/03/screen-shot-2022-03-24-at-10.49.39-am.png?w=600 https://ballisticxlr.files.wordpress.com/2022/08/screen-shot-2022-08-21-at-1.27.03-pm.png?w=300

If that doesn't work then we can consider going to the really expensive stuff either cold or hot.
https://ballisticxlr.files.wordpress.com/2022/05/screen-shot-2022-05-06-at-1.35.17-pm.png?w=600

Yeah, I know. It was one. It's fun to flex on the poors once in a while for literally no good reason at all.

View Quote

Note to self-
Consider taking a couple extra days of work for a C35…
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#10]
A Mary sue
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 8:50:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Note to self-
Consider taking a couple extra days of work for a C35
View Quote
@ramairthree I've been on an absolute tear on the NV and thermal lately. I got a BAE Oasys UTM 640x and compared the two directly. The only thing the C35 really has on it is more color palettes, wifi, an app and a for now lower price (the price is being jacked up right now, I got all mine for about 1000 less than the current street price). The UTM seemed to have a wider field of view and a built-in PEQ-15 and it's about 2lbs lighter and the battery life is >2x as long. That said, the C35 is an astonishing bit of kit. The UTM is also set up as a standalone, handheld scanner, monocular or a clip-on. I really like the red-hot color setting on the C35 and will likely use it the most just because of that fact.

Done sidetracking the convo now.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 8:55:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Nothing, duh.

Predator 1 and 2 established that the Predators don’t attack unarmed people.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 6:12:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
@ramairthree I've been on an absolute tear on the NV and thermal lately. I got a BAE Oasys UTM 640x and compared the two directly. The only thing the C35 really has on it is more color palettes, wifi, an app and a for now lower price (the price is being jacked up right now, I got all mine for about 1000 less than the current street price). The UTM seemed to have a wider field of view and a built-in PEQ-15 and it's about 2lbs lighter and the battery life is >2x as long. That said, the C35 is an astonishing bit of kit. The UTM is also set up as a standalone, handheld scanner, monocular or a clip-on. I really like the red-hot color setting on the C35 and will likely use it the most just because of that fact.

Done sidetracking the convo now.
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 6:33:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Loadout for Predator? Fully loaded Marauder suit ought to do it. What the heck, both scifi, right?

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 7:34:40 AM EDT
[#15]
As with human predators you don't know that it's coming in advance when you leave the house.
You defend with what you carry, you might be going for a "quick trip to the store" when it happens.

As usual, I'll have a Glock 34, spare mag, and Kahr PM9 so that is what I'll be defending with.

Would suck to only have a snub.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 7:45:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Make friends with a predator.
View Quote

This.

Seriously, every Predator could use an assistant. Can you make a mean brisket? Be a Predator Chef! Travel planning, cultural advisor, trophy organizer, weapons maintainer...everything but be his butt-boy and it's a win-win!

ROCK6
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 7:50:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Ol painless on a tripod w 12,000 rounds radar targeted.
Lawn chair and a a beer.

/ end thread.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 7:56:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
All I need is a tomahawk and a string
View Quote

Of course.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 8:00:33 AM EDT
[#19]

Beretta 1301 loaded with alternating slugs and magnum buckshot.

suppressed FN 5.7 with 30 round mags.

Winkler combat axe

18-inch bush machete

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:47:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:49:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Only guns I need are deez gunz.

*Flexes*
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#22]
All I need is a young, small Indian girl to kill him. Guns, and training are unnecessary.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Flame thrower and/or daisy cutters.

nuke the site from orbit, or something.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It sounds great and it seems like you got a lot invested in this friendship, and it hurts me to say this, but it ain’t gonna happen. You gotta come to grips that you and Frank just aren’t going to live the dream together. Sorry bro but better you realize it now rather than investing more time in this fake relationship with no future.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's just basic facts though!
2:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0-RU44jRqo

So.
My load out?

https://www.thecoldwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Chef-cutting-raw-Japanese-wagyu-beef.jpg
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1862/6381/products/44_tomahawk_2000x2000px.jpg?v=1633569769
Beer grill some chicks in the pool, and fuck a free state... space homie getting us a free planet! Why? Because he likes to kill everything...

Back yard ranges.
Reactors.
Nukes.
Space ships.
Machine and plasma guns.
No epa faggotry.
No BATFE no IRS No property taxes.
No free shit army allowed
No liberals allowed.
No environmentalmidgets allowed.
I'm making friends with predator.

We can all point and laugh at the poors, dumbs, commies, and tyrant fags on earth.
We have machine guns and advanced weaponry vehicles etc.
We have a free planet. All because space bro likes beef, and I saw the opportunity to make a friend.

Ya, but you gotta admit...if someone is gonna befriend a goddamn predator, it'd be Florida Man.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top