User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Stop letting him fart on your face.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:10:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Brand new tube of dollar store triple anti-biotic ointment.

I've used it on my own eyes, my kid's eyes, 4 guinea pig's eyes, and countless pet mice. It worked in every case. For people do it three times a day until its gone, then a few more days. Throw the tube away and do not use the same tubes for other creatures.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm treating one now that first went to their PCP, then to Urgent Care twice in 2 weeks.  Shows up in my office on week 3.  I diagnose a raging case of herpes simplex keratitis.  He is going to have a lot of corneal scarring when he is done.  I've seen many with shingles in the eye that presented with a similar history.  Get some real treatment.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tabasco sauce.
View Quote

tabasco scorpion should do the trick.

.........ana again, wash your filthy fucking hands OP.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Don’t get ?? in them
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#6]
You could try changing your sheets regularly and washing your hands. Maybe stop wearing false eyelashes too
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#7]
You need a prescription if it’s bacterial.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top