Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:21:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Vivek is the only one who's shown any hint that he has an idea of what the fuck actually needs to be done to right the ship. Including some things libertarians will wring their hands over but they need to swallow the bitter pill of their laziness in happier times.

Too bad he hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell.
View Quote

So let me get this straight. Approximately 2% of the electorate is responsible for the collectivist state of the Republican party, and society?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#2]
He was good in All in the  Family
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:28:09 AM EDT
[#3]
not as charismatic as Dan Trump, but I'd vote for either of them over Jay Biden.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:29:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

APAB thread now
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Government is organized crime.  He is a boss catering to the conservative sheep.

APAB thread now

He isn’t wrong though. It is always a lesser of two evils decision.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:31:16 AM EDT
[#5]
He seems a bit swampy but I’d happily vote for him.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:43:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Puppet for the left.....
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:51:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a hard time trusting anyone whose entire life seems to have been crafted around becoming a politician. While I do like a lot of what's been done in Florida, he doesn't seem very genuine as a human bean. Maybe he's the Manchurian candidate.

That also goes for anyone else named Rob.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He's a good governor. I rarely disagree with him.
View Quote

but it appears he is not in the club, so he will be bloc ked at all moves.  I like him for the most part.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:58:55 AM EDT
[#9]
He's being played against Trump.  He should finish his term as governor.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:01:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

but it appears he is not in the club, so he will be bloc ked at all moves.  I like him for the most part.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Running against Trump is his ticket into the club.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:34:09 AM EDT
[#12]
The holster guy?
I like him.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Rog' Desantis
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#14]
He did two things I didn't like.

First he didn't champion open carry.  He could have got it through the Legislature if he had wanted to do it.  He told everybody to be happy with non permit concealed carry.  The filthy ass tourists industry in Florida didn't want open carry and ole Ron wasn't going to rock that boat.

Second he signed the bill for the stupid ass Internet tax.  That was after running on a platform of no tax increase.  To be fair he cut taxes in other areas but it was not cool to have an Internet tax.

Other wise he has been a great Governor.  Best in the nation.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Great Governor.

I want him for president after Trump's second term.

I look at what he has done, not what establishment trash says about him.

Same as with Trump: The non thinkers get their panties in a wad about what the establishment says he did or said instead of going to the source and seeing what was done or said in context.
It is a lot more difficult to source the facts than to just rage over whatever the establishment tells you to rage over: get some self respect and stop being a puppet.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#16]
don’t you mean ronda santis?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#17]
No option for:

I don’t really care. I guess he’s better than trump but almost any Republican is
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He said he'd call a special session of the Florida legislature to pass a bill legalizing open carry. That didn't happen.
View Quote
@CherokeeGunslinger, if the legislature had the votes supporting it. Guess who's to blame for that, the legislature.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#19]
He's a politician.

Which means he screw us royally when it counts, like the rest.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#20]
I always get Rob Desantis and Bob Desantis confused. Which one has the goatee again??
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:13:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Rug Depantsless?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He said he'd call a special session of the Florida legislature to pass a bill legalizing open carry. That didn't happen.
View Quote

Because the vast majority of people in FL don't give a fuck about open carry.  So,our Democrat and RINO legislators would never have passed it. He has pushed and signed bills that we care about.

I would rather have him pushing bills that can get passed instead of wasting his time pissing into the wind.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I always get Rob Desantis and Bob Desantis confused. Which one has the goatee again??
View Quote

You are thinking of Rogerio DeSanchez.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:31:58 AM EDT
[#24]
When he signed that law not allowing free and open car market for vehicle buyers, I lost respect and trust in him.

Like all politicians, they all turn into scumbags that hate America while saying they love America. He is no different.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Have Rob call me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
don't you mean ronda santis?
View Quote
I prefer Lara DeSantis:

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Don't know Rob.

Don't know Ron much either.

I think most politicians are scum.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
When he signed that law not allowing free and open car market for vehicle buyers, I lost respect and trust in him.

Like all politicians, they all turn into scumbags that hate America while saying they love America. He is no different.
View Quote

Agreed but we need to keep our eye on the ball. He is still better than Biden. We will need to rally behind him if he gets the nomination.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Just another politician.  Some of them are so bad that I think they would recommend barbecuing babies if they thought that would get them elected to the office they seek.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#31]
I'd never vote for Rob DeSantis, that would be pearl harbor times 1000
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:34:49 PM EDT
[#32]
I feel he is an exceptional governor and should stay one. For now.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone who voted "just another RINO" is a fucking moron with zero critical thinking skills who mindlessly parrots whatever Trump tells them to believe.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He did two things I didn't like.

First he didn't champion open carry.  He could have got it through the Legislature if he had wanted to do it.  He told everybody to be happy with non permit concealed carry.  The filthy ass tourists industry in Florida didn't want open carry and ole Ron wasn't going to rock that boat.

Second he signed the bill for the stupid ass Internet tax.  That was after running on a platform of no tax increase.  To be fair he cut taxes in other areas but it was not cool to have an Internet tax.

Other wise he has been a great Governor.  Best in the nation.

View Quote
@PCB66

He told me in my face, directly, that he supports open carry and it is the legislature that will kill the permitless carry bill if it included it. The internet tax is the largest tax hike in FL history.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
@CherokeeGunslinger, if the legislature had the votes supporting it. Guess who's to blame for that, the legislature.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sshhh, he's being disingenuous on purpose. Don't interrupt.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Anyone who voted "just another RINO" is a fucking moron with zero critical thinking skills who mindlessly parrots whatever Trump tells them to believe.
View Quote
Pretty much
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Does Ron have a brother?

Ron DeSantis has done a stellar job for me and my brothers and sisters wearing the badge and for Florida as a whole.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Couldn't find a proper choice to select.

1. He picked the wrong time. 2. The Media is suggesting he is funded by the Deep State.

Other than this, he has been a great Governor.  His campaign seems to be shrinking, but I hope he hangs in there for a while longer.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Does Ron have a brother?

Ron DeSantis has done a stellar job for me and my brothers and sisters wearing the badge and for Florida as a whole.
View Quote
He's done a far better than any Governor in my entire lifetime.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Didn’t vote for him in the primaries, didn’t know much about him.

Since he’s been in office, nothing but win after win!

He not only talks the talk, he walks the walk.

Much smarter than Trump, better.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:37:23 PM EDT
[#41]
How cool of OP to fly in here like a seagull, drop this turd of a thread, then fly away without so much as a comment.

I like Governor RON DeSantis just fine. Take that back to your blue-voting overseers, OP.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
While he is far from perfect, he is one of the better politicians we have.

I find it a shame that so many conservatives and republicans have bought into the democrat's propaganda and now believe that Desantis is a bad choice.
View Quote

Lol. It don't have a goddam thing to do with what any democrat says about him, it's his own actions and words against Trump, a guy who literally is the only reason that Desantis beat that drug riddled democrat shoe-in whatever his name was several years ago. The big tall strong black guy that would've wiped the floor with Desantis had Trump not endorsed him. The same guy found passed out naked with drugs and shit all over, and his gay lover.

This guy:

What happened to Andrew Gillum?
On May 4, after a nearly three-week trial, jurors acquitted Gillum on a single count of making false statements but couldn't reach a verdict on 18 other conspiracy and wire fraud counts against both defendants.May 15, 2023

And lol@all the desantis "rino" pussyhurt. Take it as a figure of speech and not literal. He's a "rino". He did himself with his clownish actions against the presumptive nominee, Trump, who is the best we got right now.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. He's perfect for Florida.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:47:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Puppet for the left.....
View Quote
Now that is a stupid statement.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Lol. It don't have a goddam thing to do with what any democrat says about him, it's his own actions and words against Trump, a guy who literally is the only reason that Desantis beat that drug riddled democrat shoe-in whatever his name was several years ago. The big tall strong black guy that would've wiped the floor with Desantis had Trump not endorsed him. The same guy found passed out naked with drugs and shit all over, and his gay lover.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While he is far from perfect, he is one of the better politicians we have.

I find it a shame that so many conservatives and republicans have bought into the democrat's propaganda and now believe that Desantis is a bad choice.

Democrats turned out to vote en masse in 2018 BECAUSE of Trump. They gained 41 seats in the house and 7 governorships. His endorsement likely hurt in the general election (although probably helped in the primary).
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:48:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Because the vast majority of people in FL don't give a fuck about open carry.  So,our Democrat and RINO legislators would never have passed it. He has pushed and signed bills that we care about.

I would rather have him pushing bills that can get passed instead of wasting his time pissing into the wind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They said the same thing about concealed carry here. Guess who got shall-issue in 2004 and constitutional carry in 2022?

The line between a constitutional right and a crime shouldn't be set at something as petty as a cover garment.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Democrats turned out to vote en masse in 2018 BECAUSE of Trump. They gained 41 seats in the house and 7 governorships. His endorsement likely hurt in the general election (although probably helped in the primary).
View Quote

Lol. You weren't paying attention to the polling at that time I see. I was. Trump got him elected.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#48]
He's a politician.   He wants to run for president. He may be the best politician we have....but...   All politicians on all sides can suck a dtck.  And at this point, they either prove their worth consistently or their no better than the other side.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look at what countied voted Democrat during gov race 2018:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Florida_gubernatorial_election#:~:text=After%20the%20recount%20was%20complete,over%2050%25%20of%20the%20vote.

And then look at what counties voted dem during 2016 2020 presidential race and get back to me with your nonsense.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Lol. You weren't paying attention to the polling at that time I see. I was. Trump got him elected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok sure. Followed the polling closely of a gubernatorial race in another state.

And we’re back to believing polls again?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top