Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 11:27:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This one always works: "May I rub your tits?"
View Quote
"I want to lick between your thighs" seems to be a make/break conversation starter, as well.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just look away.
View Quote

Avert your eyes. Look down, with shame. Let not your eyes meet hers, for surely licentious behavior will result.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well if you're going to go down that road OP and bring her job into play then you should go for affirmation instead of dismissal, so say something like:

"Woah, this cart looks clean enough to eat..." then a slight pause while making eye contact,"...off of, and so do you."

Subliminally she'll check out on the "off of" part of it, the lightbulb will go off behind her smokey eyes, that incandescent warmth will spread to her neglected nethers, and before you can say "Thank you Fulminata!" you'll have a guaranteed invitation to an all you can eat brunch down at Cart Girl's fish taco truck.

Gar-unnn-teed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Establish dominance.

in this situation I would have went with something about how my cart was not clean enough.

Well if you're going to go down that road OP and bring her job into play then you should go for affirmation instead of dismissal, so say something like:

"Woah, this cart looks clean enough to eat..." then a slight pause while making eye contact,"...off of, and so do you."

Subliminally she'll check out on the "off of" part of it, the lightbulb will go off behind her smokey eyes, that incandescent warmth will spread to her neglected nethers, and before you can say "Thank you Fulminata!" you'll have a guaranteed invitation to an all you can eat brunch down at Cart Girl's fish taco truck.

Gar-unnn-teed.

I would have went with an insult.  I can tell a lot from her that way.  And she can tell a lot from me.

skips way past the formality lines.  She would either be snappy back in a joking way or be a bitch.

second comment would be a reversal if she joked back.

Me joking "cart isn't clean enough for my standards."

Her joking "I didn't want your trashy ass to have a clean cart."

Ice is well broken.

-

Her not joking "whatever..."

Me "just kidding". Take the cart and move on.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Gar-unnn-teed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2020 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Go down on her and stick a pinky in her butt.....she's into it
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 6:08:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I remember in College, one of the girls in my class was sitting next to me with her legs crossed toward my direction.  I was bored and started looking around , ended up at her crotch.  I was staring at that area for several seconds, until the owner noticed I was checking her out.    
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Really creepy voice "I want to see what you look like under that mask."
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Could be a simple as the booger on your forehead.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 6:43:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Really?  
No one has mentioned this yet?

"Did you ask if you could see the precious?"

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I had that happen at my local coffee shop.  I figured she was a horse, because I am nothing special,  unless -- shit, I bet she thought I was Aiden Quinn.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#12]
The last time that happened was at a Quicky Mart right outside of Yosemite park.
The girl smiled and stared at me, looking me up and down motion as I walked around the store.
I lost track of her and went to the cashier to ring out, boom she appeared right next to me.

As I slid into my truck which was parked right in front my wife was laughing.

Wife :" Did you see that chick checking you out ? "
Me  :  I still got it , right ?
Wife : Haha,No, no she thought you were shoplifting and was watching you the whole time. When you went to the back she ducked into the walk in cooler and followed. I could see her standing in the cooler watching you.

I had been living in the woods for weeks so I looked a little scary.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 9:08:48 PM EDT
[#13]
probably say nothing and just look away uncomfortably.. or I'd stare back until she looked away
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 1:22:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Publix?

I had a relatively cute cart girl offer me a cart three times before I realized she was a handicapped hire and was stuck in a loop.

She then asked me how I was doing several times at checkout.

Nice girl, glad I could leave, though.
View Quote
@justsayin
Not publix, I have seen this girl a few times before wen going there. She's actually a bit taller than me, I think she's 6 foot.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top