Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the best Ancient Aliens episodes was about the moon.

It is hollow.
View Quote

And I have touched the sky.
for the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:25:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The simple answer is that the oceans would lose tide.
View Quote

You would be left with wind tides from solar heating.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#3]
You guys still beleive the moon is real?

It's obviously fake...
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Get out of my head , damn that's a trip on the wayback machine
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:28:36 PM EDT
[#5]
They would blame Trump.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A great many things. Few of them good.
View Quote

This is the short summary.

The BIGGEST issue, base on studies by NASA, among others, is a VERY BAD thing:

The Earth experiences "precession" as part of it's spinning on it's axis.   That means, like most gyroscopic items, it "wobbles" about it's center of rotation.

Without the moon, the precession becomes MUCH MORE extreme.  It becomes SO extreme that the Earth can wind up rotating about it's axis with the axis pointing towards the center of it's orbit.   In layman's terms--imagine the north (or south) pole being facing the sun for extended (months at a time) periods.   What do you think that would do to our climate?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:31:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Alabama fans would be confused.  Roll........um....Tide?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Pretty sure the Earth would stop rotating on it's current axis and would rotate haphazardly. Pretty sure that would be a bad thing.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Another song that would need a re-write:

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore!"

Now, we need, what, a fucking asteroid to hit your eye or some other shit I guess.

View Quote

When a fish bites your thigh and you bleed out and die, that's a moray!

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Actual climate change would happen sporadically since the moon keeps the earth's axis tilted.
View Quote

I was told it keeps the earth from wobbling like a top just before it falls over.  Makes sense.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:38:03 PM EDT
[#11]
The left would blame the changes on global warming and the evil insurrectionist’s.  Then we all die.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Fangtooth_moray.jpg/800px-Fangtooth_moray.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:41:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The simple answer is that the oceans would lose tide.
View Quote

Not completely--the Sun creates tides as well.  They'd be lower with the moon gone, though.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:43:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The Moon is approximately 2% of the Earth’s mass. Not sure where you got your numbers, but check again.
View Quote

No shit...I didn't think it was that small/light.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
That's how you get Ookla the Moc.
View Quote
LORDS OF LIGHT!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:48:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Actual climate change would happen sporadically since the moon keeps the earth's axis tilted.
View Quote
you're gonna have to explain this one using words containing fewer than one syllables

cite sources
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Think of all the song lyrics that would have to be rewritten too!

Like, take "Aquarius" for example:

"When the Moon is in the Seventh House."

SHIT!

"When...fuck, I don't know...is in the Seventh House."

View Quote

"I see the bad empty sky rising"
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#19]
The earths tilt / rotation is stabilized by the moon.   Without it the planet tilt would swing much more wildly.    

Bad shit would happen
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:02:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Worldwide tsunamis as water at high tide seeks to level out
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:07:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Fangtooth_moray.jpg/800px-Fangtooth_moray.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another song that would need a re-write:

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore!"

Now, we need, what, a fucking asteroid to hit your eye or some other shit I guess.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:13:07 PM EDT
[#22]
If the Moon ceased to exist, then all complex life on Earth would become extinct. Storms would be massively more violent. The temperatures would swing more dramatically, and the Earth would likely wobble.

There are many reasons, but it comes down to climate stability and the way the moon stabilizes the axial rotation of the Earth through tidal drag.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:17:02 PM EDT
[#23]
The people on the moon base would go on adventures across the galaxy for a couple years.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why doesn't it rotate? Because it's a spaceship inside
View Quote

It does rotate.
Every spot on the Moon has night and day just like the Earth.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:26:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Oceans would disappear.

PMS would abound
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:26:52 PM EDT
[#26]
The axil tilt of the Earth would be all screwed up. Massive climate fluctuations with ice ages every thousand years or so.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:34:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
End of tidal waters.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:22:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Bitch would take half of Earth’s retirement and be shacking up with Mars by the end of the week.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:22:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No offense but I think the heads of the producers of "Ancient Aliens" are hollow too.

Well just sayin.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is hollow.

No offense but I think the heads of the producers of "Ancient Aliens" are hollow too.

Well just sayin.

You should watch the show.  Incredibly interesting.

it is  NASA's opinion not Ancient Aliens. When they released the rocket pieces of the landing modules and they hit the moon, seismometers showed the moon ringing each time for minutes.  Their conclusion was that that could only happen if the moon was hollow.  Obviously they didn't want to make a big deal out of it.  But it is a fact.

An even more obvious indication that it is hollow is by the depths of all of the moon's craters. They are all shallow and are all the same depth. The big craters should be many times deeper than the small ones but they are not.  Some of them are hundreds of miles wide but are still shallow. There is only one explanation for that. The depth of the surface dust is the same everywhere and the.meteors hitting the surface are bottoming out on something impenetrable.

There are a number of other things which indicates that the moon is not real but made  and placed where it is.  

But I am not going to waste anymore of my time holding your hand.  Believe what you want to believe.

You may want to spend one hour watching the episode and then drawing your own conclusions. What can it hurt?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:32:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Werewolves everywhere would be really pissed.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:42:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

it is  NASA's opinion not Ancient Aliens. When they released the rocket pieces of the landing modules and they hit the moon, seismometers showed the moon ringing each time for minutes.  Their conclusion was that that could only happen if the moon was hollow.  Obviously they didn't want to make a big deal out of it.  But it is a fact.

An even more obvious indication that it is hollow is by the depths of all of the moon's craters. They are all shallow and are all the same depth. The big craters should be many times deeper than the small ones but they are not.  Some of them are hundreds of miles wide but are still shallow. There is only one explanation for that. The depth of the surface dust is the same everywhere and the.meteors hitting the surface are bottoming out on something impenetrable.

There are a number of other things which indicates that the moon is not real but made  and placed where it is.  

But I am not going to waste anymore of my time holding your hand.  Believe what you want to believe.

You may want to spend one hour watching the episode and then drawing your own conclusions. What can it hurt?
View Quote

Do you recall which season/episode this is?

I thought I had seen them all, but must’ve missed this one.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:48:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It would be really dark at night.
View Quote

^
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:03:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:04:00 AM EDT
[#34]
cheese stocks would go through the roof
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:32:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Would be Biden’s fault and the world would die!
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:46:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Alice would have nowhere to go.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is hollow.

Well just sayin.

I'm 90% sure you're just trolling, but I'll address your crater idea.

Craters can't get very deep in collisions between objects of similar density. Look up Newton's approximation of impact depth.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 7:34:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Evolution and some Big Bang of happenstance put it there, I see no reason why it should remain. It’s pointless
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:44:21 AM EDT
[#39]
September 13, 1999

Space: 1999 Theme (Intro & Outro)
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:44:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Craters can't get very deep in collisions between objects of similar density. Look up Newton's approximation of impact depth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is hollow.

Well just sayin.

True fact: If you strike the heads of "Ancient Aliens" producers, they will ring for several minutes.

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:47:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Mass extinctions
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:58:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Attachment Attached File

How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his gods.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

End of life. Really!
View Quote

Not all life. Tardigrades would be fine.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Just wait

One day theyll figure out how to restart the moon
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:30:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Anyway, the moon is a remnant of a collision between Earth and a roughly Mars size planetary mass that collided around the same time as the Late Heavy Bombardment. In that collision the Earth got super-enriched with a bunch of heavy elements like the trans-uranics Thorium and Uranium and plain heavy elements like Iron. The light silicates and stuff all coalesced into the moon. That's why there's so little useful shit there; it's just a big ball of cosmic gravitationally sintered ashtray sand.
View Quote

Nibiru hit tiamut which created earth and the moon. Nibiru has a 3600 year elliptical orbit. It also created the great flood of Noah and it will pass by again at some point in the near future. That's when the government will be forced to admit the existence of other life and that they've been here as long as we have.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Tides would shrink, tidal areas would be non existent

Weather would be way different and the earth would shift on its axis.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually, that seismological data shows that the Moon's core is quite the opposite of "hollow"...

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/moonmars/features/lunar_core.html
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#48]
The extinction of all life on Earth, Mars, and Venus, assuming there is life on the latter two.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#50]
The Leftists would blame it on Systemic Racism and explain that the ONLY way to keep the Moon in Earth’s orbit is to RAISE TAXES and do anything else the Leftists say. Yo, it’s Science, dawg
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top