Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:37:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Deflation can work in many ways….
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Presuming they have a knife in their hands or some other pokey tool capable of deflating a tire, I’d feel threatened.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:41:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’d video, call PD, press charges, and refill my tires.

I have a good inflator and it would be worth the air.
View Quote

this,

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:43:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Trunk Monkey
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Criminals for Climate Change
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Cameras, phones, and overwatch is a huge concern.  This shit would be remediated at a distance.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Good question, legally, what can you do besides call the cops who'll do nothing?  
View Quote

We're not much for calling the cops out here.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Depends on if they’re just deflating or actually damaging my tires.

Just letting the air out= slapped upside the head and shoved on the ground. Unless I was already perturbed about something else…

Damaging tires w/ “weapons”= closest one’s face gets broken on the ground and the rest get (a) Crowbar, (b) Knife, or (c) Gun unless they run really fast because my life was in danger
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:04:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I’d laugh with them and act like an interested passerby that passionately agrees with their cause… see where that gets me.

Maybe some PII I can act on later.
In Minecraft.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#10]
It would be funny if they got home and their bike tires were flat, their cables cut to their TV and computers.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Looked like he had a gun to me.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:17:17 PM EDT
[#12]
It would go like this:
911 operator: 911, what's your emergency?
Me: Ma'am, I'm not real sure how this happened, but my right foot is stuck pretty deep in a guy's ass.
He was messing with my truck tire and next thing I know BAM! My foot got stuck in his ass.
Send a deputy and an ambulance pretty quick, I can't keep hopping around on one leg because my knees hurt. Oh, and this guy may need some medical attention for his taterhole. Thank you ma'am.

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:20:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ram my inflator up their ass and supper glue their lips on the valve stem and get a cold Pepsi.
View Quote

This is extremely creative

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#14]
one of the great things about a wooden bat is you can burn said bat after you get done doing whatever it was that you were doing with said bat.

allegedly.

in minecraft.

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:31:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:33:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Correct.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#17]
You mean the guy who reached into his waistband when I confronted him?
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:55:42 PM EDT
[#18]

For every tire break a toe, that's what I heard, on the street is where it happens.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:59:30 PM EDT
[#19]
in Minecraft?
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:04:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
in Minecraft?
View Quote
yes, in minecraft.

elaborate.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Fire three rounds

Tactical reload

Scan the area

Call for assistance

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:06:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why ? Does Florida have a special felony tire law, or is that because of the value of your tires ?

@vanilla_gorilla
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Run the little shit off, plug my air compressor to my 4 tire air up system and air up all my tires and drive away

Edit: above is if caught "deflating". Damaging those tires would be a felony in my state, and would be dealt with appropriately for the LE having jurisdiction to come take them

https://i.ibb.co/0KKSqMJ/20210930-123847.jpg

Why ? Does Florida have a special felony tire law, or is that because of the value of your tires ?

@vanilla_gorilla
Criminal mischief over the amount of $1k is a felony in Florida

@wyomingnick
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:20:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Politely instruct them to use my Harbour Freight jack to lift up the truck far enough to crawl under and lower the spare.
Who knew one Chinese made jack was not strong enough to support a few thousand pounds.

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:20:44 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bats are heavy and slow and people tend not to stand still and let you hit them where you want to hit them. It's weird but everyone I've seen use a bat in a fight suddenly discovered how open and vulnerable they are when 2 seconds before they they thought they were billy bad ass. I'm not even talking about the times I've seen bats taken from their wielders. People just instinctively suddenly realize it's not at all how they expected it to be even before they swing it. You can see the fear in their faces.

They get scared to swing with any real strength because they suddenly and way too late realize what a crappy weapon it is.

And I say this as someone who has been hit in the head with a bat I've taken from someone and beat them with. You don't want to be one of those people who suddenly realize your bat is a shitty weapon in a fight that is so heavy and slow it leaves you very vulnerable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eZ_e3aEBFg
So it all depends on who's wielding it, and how well. It's not slow if you have a little arm muscle, or a ridiculously long bat.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:27:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Politely instruct them to use my Harbour Freight jack to lift up the truck far enough to crawl under and lower the spare.
Who knew one Chinese made jack was not strong enough to support a few thousand pounds.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:39:57 PM EDT
[#26]
They have earned the minivan treatment. No mo problemo.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:55:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Background:

- Climate activists are deflating the tires of SUVs in US cities to make them "impossible" to own.
- Tire Extinguishers deflated almost 900 SUVs this week and hit 52 in Brooklyn, NY.
- The group has previously hit Pittsburgh and San Francisco as well as many European cities.

View Quote

Highly unlikely where I live. Like, not even in the realm of possibility as far as I know.

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:56:31 PM EDT
[#28]
I always wanted to be a dentist.  I hear removing teeth is like the first or second thing to learn.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:03:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
After I kicked him in the balls and tapped danced on his head I would call the cops, after I laid a ball bat beside of him.
View Quote
But why??  Unless you are in a truly free state, where this wouldn't likely happen anyway, you're just setting yourself up for an assault charge.
No lefty city DA is going to follow through with charges against antifa or whoever they are, that's a waste of time, but you will be in for a world of legal hurt because you're not a neo-bolshevik.
Practice your flap and paddle turn, then hightail it outta there.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:04:31 AM EDT
[#30]
"What would you do if you walk up on climate activists deflating your tires?"

Go ahead Punk, make my day!
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Do they have knives in thier hands ?
View Quote

They will by the time the Police get there.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:14:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Have then reinflate them orally, then have them strip down with only the clothes god gave them and get the fuck off my property.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 1:14:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

@wyomingnick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Run the little shit off, plug my air compressor to my 4 tire air up system and air up all my tires and drive away

Edit: above is if caught "deflating". Damaging those tires would be a felony in my state, and would be dealt with appropriately for the LE having jurisdiction to come take them

https://i.ibb.co/0KKSqMJ/20210930-123847.jpg

@vanilla_gorilla

@wyomingnick

Figured. Same here.

So I guess it would depend on your tires. Mine aren't worth 1k.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#34]
If it was in daylight, and I could tell there was no other threats - I would call the police.  My county would give them the stiffest penalty allowed by law and it would not cost me defending a manslaughter trial.

Honestly, even if they cut off the stems, it does not take that long with a floor jack and impact wrench to take the tires to the shop.  That said, depending on the vehicle, I might use jack stands to do it in less trips.  That said, I suspect they are just removing valve stems - cheap and fast.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 1:19:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Someone’s getting an air compressor nozzle up their ass.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 1:21:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Background:

- Climate activists are deflating the tires of SUVs in US cities to make them "impossible" to own.
- Tire Extinguishers deflated almost 900 SUVs this week and hit 52 in Brooklyn, NY.
- The group has previously hit Pittsburgh and San Francisco as well as many European cities.

View Quote
My response would depend on which of their body parts fell most readily into the arc of my boot.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 1:22:49 AM EDT
[#37]
It sounds like a good way to get a field goal type of kick to the head.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:00:22 AM EDT
[#38]
There is no quicker way to meet Jesus than fucking with a man’s work truck.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:10:02 AM EDT
[#39]
In Bush Alaska or Rural Montana they would get swift kick in the ass or balls.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:11:18 AM EDT
[#40]
I feared for my life
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top