Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 12:29:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Prob an outlaw. I'm too lazy to do serious farm/homestead work and am an adrenaline junkie. I definitely wouldn't want to grow old back then without modern medicine!
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 12:40:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Candygram deliveryman.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 12:43:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Gambler / saloon owner
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 1:07:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Well

I guess I could be a disabled soldier who becomes a teacher and then a lawyer, but then says fuck it all and finds a good woman to live out his days in peace with raising their kids and chasing big dogs

Just like I am now
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 2:36:12 AM EDT
[#5]
A horse holder at Madam Orr's house of ill repute.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 7:18:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I definitely wouldn't want to grow old back then without modern medicine!
View Quote

There's a reason the hymns and sermons promised an able bodied  eternal life free of pain and misery, because it was pretty common amongst the old folks who find solace in religion, even today
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 7:21:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well

I guess I could be a disabled soldier who becomes a teacher and then a lawyer, but then says fuck it all and finds a good woman to live out his days in peace with raising their kids and chasing big dogs

Just like I am now
View Quote

Until the riders came through, burned down your farmhouse, took your family from you and shot old yeller.i think I've seen how that story turned out
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 7:23:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A time period I really appreciate, dangerous and hard as it was, I wonder what I would have been if I lived out West back then.
Realistically considering who you are, your strengths and weaknesses, and maybe your occupation and where you’re from, what do you think you might have been if you had lived in the days of the wild West?
A cowboy? A lawman, settler, gold miner, gunfighter, outlaw?  Owned a big ranch, worked on the railroad, lived in a small town? A mountain man?
Something else?
View Quote

Dead....
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 7:27:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Tumbleweed.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 8:20:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Buffalo hunter, trapper, fisherman.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#11]
saddler
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#12]
My grandfathers came to the US just before WWI and went into the service then became cops.

We seem to have continued that.

So a few years before would have been the same.

Link Posted: 11/6/2021 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Blacksmith, Gunsmith, Rancher or the Law.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top