User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 2...

sick bro...sick
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I too am baffled by the hate for cool trucks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Some of you Cali guys need to lay off the desert trucks. Most of those are garage built awesome. The white fenders are fiberglass. And they probably spent 6k on the suspenion and cant afford to paint fenders that are going to get destroyed and need to get re-glassed every other fun trip. But the black chevy in the first post is a bro truck for sure.

Also lay off the dirt bikers. Most of us hate bros more than you do. They can usually be spotted by the cut fenders, airbox cut outs for sweet tricks, black plastics, metal mullisha stickers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:14:12 PM EDT
[#4]
My truck would be considered a bro truck by most...I use it a lot though
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#5]

with truck nuts and tap out stickers of course
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:15:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some of you Cali guys need to lay off the desert trucks. Most of those are garage built awesome. The white fenders are fiberglass. And they probably spent 6k on the suspenion and cant afford to paint fenders that are going to get destroyed and need to get re-glassed every other fun trip. But the black chevy in the first post is a bro truck for sure.

Also lay off the dirt bikers. Most of us hate bros more than you do. They can usually be spotted by the cut fenders, airbox cut outs for sweet tricks, black plastics, metal mullisha stickers.
View Quote

I can't speak for everybody, but I can spot a purpose-built truck vs. a poser truck all day long.  Pretty easy to spot the ones who just want attention.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]
This is a bro truck

and the appropriate helmet to wear while operating said bro truck
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Those wheels...instant bro truck.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:16:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I can't speak for everybody, but I can spot a purpose-built truck vs. a poser truck all day long.  Pretty easy to spot the ones who just want attention.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, some of us Californians are actually smart
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Lifted raptor, definite bro truck
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's hilarious that most of you drive compacts, wish you had a truck, and work in a cube.
A nice set of wheels and a small lift does not constitute a bro truck.
Trucks have a purpose. I've had the bed of mine loaded 10 times in the past couple of weeks.
View Quote

My 06. I will miss her.

New ride as of last month.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:25:08 PM EDT
[#12]
so black wheels and a leveling kit make a bro truck ? well shit son sign me up, would love to have black wheels on my truck and would like to add a leveling kit.  i haven't yet because there are more important things to spend money on, debt, savings, ammo and guns (yes in this order). everyone should be loving these "bro" trucks, large wheels and lifted = less MPG, less MPG=more gas consumed, more gas consumed = more tax dollars coming from them, more tax dollars coming in=.... nothing still gets done fuck!
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

My 06. I will miss her.
<a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/user/Texan6326/media/a1bddb72-08b2-42c2-86a0-75c4db5ea004_zps6f0d3c7a.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q262/Texan6326/a1bddb72-08b2-42c2-86a0-75c4db5ea004_zps6f0d3c7a.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/user/Texan6326/media/photo_zps7c350cf0.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q262/Texan6326/photo_zps7c350cf0.jpg</a>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's hilarious that most of you drive compacts, wish you had a truck, and work in a cube.
Trucks have a purpose. I've had the bed of mine loaded 10 times in the past couple of weeks.

My 06. I will miss her.
<a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/user/Texan6326/media/a1bddb72-08b2-42c2-86a0-75c4db5ea004_zps6f0d3c7a.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q262/Texan6326/a1bddb72-08b2-42c2-86a0-75c4db5ea004_zps6f0d3c7a.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/user/Texan6326/media/photo_zps7c350cf0.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q262/Texan6326/photo_zps7c350cf0.jpg</a>

Damn dude! Why the down grade?

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:27:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That looks like a purpose built truck, a baja truck.  Not a typical bro truck when I think of bro trucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the typical bro dozer I see in the I.E., where I live and also the birth place of the native Bro.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/ike1457/mobbin/fud%20ranger%20mash/DSC_0046.jpg

The fenders always have to be white, never to be color-matched to the truck. Extra points for Monster and Metal Mulisha stickers.

That looks like a purpose built truck, a baja truck.  Not a typical bro truck when I think of bro trucks.

Every 909 bro drives a wanna be baja truck. Usually built on a 2wd Ford ranger. Just add a flat bill cap, black socks with shorts, Oakley Gascans sunglasses and meth to complete the full bro package.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
so black wheels and a leveling kit make a bro truck ? well shit son sign me up, would love to have black wheels on my truck and would like to add a leveling kit.  i haven't yet because there are more important things to spend money on, debt, savings, ammo and guns (yes in this order). everyone should be loving these "bro" trucks, large wheels and lifted = less MPG, less MPG=more gas consumed, more gas consumed = more tax dollars coming from them, more tax dollars coming in=.... nothing still gets done fuck!
View Quote

It's not the black wheels that make it a bro truck, its the type of wheels. I have black wheels on my truck.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can get a nice set of 15inch black steelies for around 150 bucks. And you wouldnt be a bro.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:31:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I recently went from a Land Cruiser to an F150 because Toyota won't make the Tundra get decent mileage. Love my new F150, but the difference in content from the Land Cruiser forum to the F150 forums is unreal. Land Cruiser mods were all about function. But on the F150 forums, people just post about dipping random parts of their trucks in plasti dip and buying hideous wheels. I don't get it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My 06. I will miss her.

Just ready for another truck and I don't haul as much as I used to as well. The new Ram is an awesome truck and I couldn't do without the 4X4 and the HEMI.

I was skeptical at first but it rides and drives better than the new Ford in my opinion. I'll have another diesel in the future when I have horses and cattle again.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:34:01 PM EDT
[#19]
i might have used to have a bro truck... and i wish i still did  

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#20]

So they took a $60k raptor and made it a $75k piece of sheeit
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Rockstar wheels= bro truck. And I don't give a damn what they cost.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with Laramie. We both live in the epicenter and birthplace of all that is bro. It's easy to spot the trucks that have go instead of just show. Trust me, most of the posers end up driving around to various medical marijuana shops to buy their weed while listening to Kottonmouth Kings.  My stock 4x4 Tacoma has earned plenty of desert pinstripes that most poser Brodozers wouldn't dare risk.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:40:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'd never heard that term.  

In to learn what GD disapproves of, this week.

View Quote

anything they don't have and want..........................
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't even know what you fags are talking about.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:43:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Monster or Foxhead stickers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don't even know what you fags are talking about.
View Quote

Love...brotherly love.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:44:47 PM EDT
[#27]

AKA

The Cali Lean.

ETA: I guess I have a bro truck as it has a leveling kit and I painted my stock rims black.

I haul things weekly but idk if that matters...

I would throw in anyone with a lift thats not a long travel kit as they are for looks only.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#28]
We are on a gun board deciding who "bros" their truck, while many of you drive compacts?

Bro please
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:51:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

AKA

The Cali Lean.

ETA: I guess I have a bro truck as it has a leveling kit and I painted my stock rims black.

I would throw in anyone with a lift thats not a long travel kit as they are for looks only.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

AKA

The Cali Lean.

Do you wear Dickies shorts and black socks?

Do you listen to System of a Down?

Do you describe things as "sick"?

Do you own anything from "Famous Stars & Straps?

If you answered no, then you don't own a bro truck.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We are on a gun board deciding who "bros" their truck, while many of you drive compacts?

Bro please
View Quote

You'd be surprised how many of these cock fags drive mini vans.  If you hang out in the auto sub forum you'll start to develop who we actually have within this forum vs what they claim to be for.  Many a hipster and bro among us
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You'd be surprised how many of these cock fags drive mini vans.  If you hang out in the auto sub forum you'll start to develop who we actually have within this forum vs what they claim to be for.  Many a hipster and bro among us
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bro please

Getting kind of defensive, eh..... Bro?

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:05:30 PM EDT
[#32]

He only had the $ for half the lift kit

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gotta haul all those Affliction shirts, flat billed hats and cans of Axe body spray somehow.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#34]
A 1/4 of the residents in Bakersfield drive Bro Trucks.   Every summer they jam up highway 166 pulling toy haulers just to invade Pismo Beach.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A 1/4 of the residents in Bakersfield drive Bro Trucks.   Every summer they jam up highway 166 pulling toy haulers just to invade Pismo Beach.
View Quote

Probably just as bad at the traffic going to Anza Borrego or Ocotillo Wells.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:12:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bro please

this shit is sick yo...............
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:14:25 PM EDT
[#38]
so the = bro truck?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#39]

That thing is fuckin sweet!
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:19:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Bro...
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:20:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Bro...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bro...

Don't bro me, bro
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:21:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Don't bro me, bro
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bro...

Don't bro me, bro

I'm not your bro, pal.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That thing is fuckin sick sweet!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That thing is fuckin sick sweet!

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:26:13 PM EDT
[#44]
So your the guy in the Prius and multiple cam cargo shorts that flicked me off earlier?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the typical bro dozer I see in the I.E., where I live and also the birth place of the native Bro.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/ike1457/mobbin/fud%20ranger%20mash/DSC_0046.jpg

The fenders always have to be white, never to be color-matched to the truck. Extra points for Monster and Metal Mulisha stickers.

Its called a Pre-Runner.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#46]
I never understood whats wrong with being a bro. With all the dip shits running around these days. Why hate on the bro’s? They like trucks, tit’s, moto x and doing cool shit. Sounds like men compared to some of  you compact car office boy dpms tapco neck beard meal team 6 wannabes.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've had at least one truck since before I was able to drive, and I've yet to own one of those 10 foot tall fag wagons.  Those retarded "rims" aren't nice, they're trashy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Is a Brotruck the same as a Brodozer?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:30:58 PM EDT
[#49]
jager bombs
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#50]

The driver of the said truck is a bro

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top