[#1]
Quoted:
But dude, how do you know about that?

It's not in Ebay completed listings.  

Is there some Brony forum or something?

Since you asked... http://www.ponychan.net/chan/
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 8:53:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I, personally, encourage Bronies. They give Spongebob fans that much more credibility with The LAV.
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:11:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually I was not aware of ponychan.   But as a matter of principle, I avoid all "chan" forums.
There are others.  Google will help you find them if you are really curious.
I have a lot of mostly useless/trivial information in store.   I could probably kick ass on an epic scale if I ever decided to try out for a spot on Jeopardy.    When the show recently featured IBM's latest brainiac vs. Ken Jennings,  I played along...and would have WON...at least

from the comfort of my own home with no stress.
The amount of generally useless, unrelated information I have on a huge variety of subjects is actually kinda scary, even to me.
CJ

Link Posted: 11/4/2011 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
ok spent most of last night downloading season 1.

going to try and watch it is evening, between BF3 matches.

i loved PPG so if its that good.. we will see..

I am reasonably confident that you're going to enjoy the show.  

so when are we going to see MLP engraved lowers?

Funny you should ask that.  I'm going to do one for my next build.  There's a local shop that does it.
We have some extra lowers, but I really don't have a direction for our next project so I don't when that will happen.

BTW, if you have not done so already, we recommend that newbies watch Sonic Rainboom and Swarm of the Century first.  The series starts off a bit slow.
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 7:36:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
http://chzfandom.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/fanart-cosplay-the-mane-human-version.jpg

ETA:
I'm pretty sure this isn't BOTD. Don't ban me!

purple hair, white dress......i want !!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://chzfandom.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/fanart-cosplay-the-mane-human-version.jpg

ETA:
I'm pretty sure this isn't BOTD. Don't ban me!

purple hair, white dress......i want !!!!!!

THAT'S the spirit!
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 7:53:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I was just curious how you knew about it. I've learned things in certain Team threads where I wish I hadn't.  

Man, I need to get a team membership...

Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny you should ask that.  I'm going to do one for my next build.  There's a local shop that does it.
We have some extra lowers, but I really don't have a direction for our next project so I don't when that will happen.

Oh man, that's awesome. What exactly are you planning to engrave?
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 9:27:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I have a short list, but have not made a decision yet.
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you thinking? Cutie mark or one-liner would be pretty easy.
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 9:53:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you thinking? Cutie mark or one-liner would be pretty easy.

I always thought it would be neat if someone could do a simplified rainbow dash.
Link Posted: 11/5/2011 3:23:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Just do the Rainbow Dash cutie mark.    Those in the know will understand it instantly,  while keeping its association fairly

obscure to the uninitiated.

That fits into my own way of usage of recognition symbols.   I would not put a huge decal in the rear window that says

"I AM A BRONY!"  but I might consider a small decal that is meaningful to the insiders,  such as a specific cutie mark.

But really I don't even do that.   The only hint I give out is that I occasionally use the phrase "20 percent cooler" at an

appropriate point in a conversation.    It flies right by them if they're not fans of the show.   Occasionally I get a grin.

Why not just engrave "20 percent cooler" on the lower?

CJ

Link Posted: 11/5/2011 9:01:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
ok spent most of last night downloading season 1.

going to try and watch it is evening, between BF3 matches.

i loved PPG so if its that good.. we will see..

I am reasonably confident that you're going to enjoy the show.  

BTW, if you have not done so already, we recommend that newbies watch Sonic Rainboom and Swarm of the Century first.  The series starts off a bit slow.

ok watched a bit (in like the first 4 episodes).. not too bad. really reminds me of PPG a lot. And If I can get a pony drawn in autocad format. I can run it on my CNC engraver.
Link Posted: 11/25/2011 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#13]
I come as a harbinger; you shall join us or die.

Link Posted: 11/25/2011 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't really get the draw, and I've been an anime fan for a very long time. I guess the animation is high quality but that's not enough to keep me motivated to watch it.

But whatever, if you like it, that's your business.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top