Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:56:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Considering the circles you’ve been a part of surely you’ve at least met a 10.
View Quote

I’ve met stunners - statuesque runway models from Ford modeling agency but to me a perfect 10 has at least a decent ass, C cups or larger than aren’t saggy, tight waist and a perfect face or as close to perfect as is possible. I met a lot of women missing one of those features - lots of 6 foot models with long legs great asses but A cups or B cups or Olympic athletes {volleyball} with spectacular bodies, incredible legs and asses sometimes with perky C cups right out of a 1970s comic book but their faces would be average or cute not stunning. Could be my definition of what a ten is different than other people.

But yeah I’ve been arms length from women so hot I was second guessing myself on whether to make an attempt. 99% of the time I got shot down when I tried.

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:00:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I’ve met stunners - statuesque runway models from Ford modeling agency but to me a perfect 10 has at least a decent ass, C cups or larger than aren’t saggy, tight waist and a perfect face or as close to perfect as is possible. I met a lot of women missing one of those features - lots of 6 foot models with long legs great asses but A cups or B cups or Olympic athletes {volleyball} with spectacular bodies, incredible legs and asses sometimes with perky C cups right out of a 1970s comic book but their faces would be average or cute not stunning. Could be my definition of what a ten is different than other people.

But yeah I’ve been arms length from women so hot I was second guessing myself on whether to make an attempt. 99% of the time I got shot down when I tried.

View Quote

Ah, but the 1% is the sweetest victory.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:03:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Betty Gilpin has a phenomenal body - check out her nude scenes

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
2 part question OP smoking hot is one thing answered above but proud to bed? That covers a lot of better than average but not smoking hot women I’ve hooked up with over the years. Chick on the far left is an example of better than average but not smoking hot, I’ve been with way more 6s and 7s than 9s, well even more 5s than 9s. I’ve never met a 10/10

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_0405_jpeg-3141589.JPG
View Quote

I totally agree. I’ve had my share, and the average number may be a 6. May be…I just find it hard to believe that so many on here claim that so and so is nasty and they wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot pole, when in reality, most would be lucky to have the same female give them the time of day.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:06:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering the circles you’ve been a part of surely you’ve at least met a 10.

I love it. No excuses. You get up to the plate and take your swing. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Or so I’m told.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:06:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:07:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Just give me a girl next door that was raised with some sense of family and femininity. Not afraid to run a household and not be an emotional shitstorm . Strong ethics and love of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Yall can have the rest of them bitches .
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I like boobies.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:08:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't stick it in crazy.

also

No matter how hot she is, someone out there is sick of dealing with her shit.

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:14:39 PM EDT
[#14]
GD likes OEM females. In various sizes and flavors.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:17:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I totally agree. I’ve had my share, and the average number may be a 6. May be…I just find it hard to believe that so many on here claim that so and so is nasty and they wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot pole, when in reality, most would be lucky to have the same female give them the time of day.
View Quote

There’s certain hot women I would not fuck even if it was a guaranteed hookup - example women I knew who had herpes but overall you’re probably dealing with Shallow Hal as far as your question

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:18:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Sarah Shahi
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:19:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Everyone has their personal preferences. No one woman is going to be favorable to every man.
View Quote
If I recall from a picture you posted way back, you're pretty hot.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:19:34 PM EDT
[#18]
I’m gonna be honest here.

My wife is (to me) smoking hot and always has been.  A lot of the women posted on here in Guilty/Not Guilty & Hot or Not leave a lot to be desired, for some reason.

But I’ve had a lot of young to early middle aged women work for me that I initially wasn’t terribly attracted to, but they were so capable and competent that I had a hard time not finding them extremely attractive eventually (I work in the equine and cattle ranching field, for the record).  I’m not gonna cheat on my wife with them, but there’s just something about a competent, conservative woman that can truly carry her weight in the Ag industry that is attractive.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:19:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ones that raise children
View Quote

It's not a bad quality of course, but for me the second a woman becomes a mom it's a major/instant turn off... There are no mothers I'd like to do anything to.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:24:30 PM EDT
[#20]
I really have a thing for Keri Russell! She's a babe!

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:26:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I like boobies.
View Quote

I like turtles.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:32:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Giorgia Meloni.  At my age she’s looking good.
https://images.app.goo.gl/RfjjgPTH6nTKdPzo8
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:36:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Everyone has their personal preferences. No one woman is going to be favorable to every man.
View Quote

Exactly.

Why do so many guys believe that as long as a woman isn't fat that you have to be attracted to them? There could be any number of features of any particular woman that could be an instant turn off. And it goes both ways of course, which makes finding "the one" a statistical impossibility. Especially if you're like me and just aren't looking at all.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:39:48 PM EDT
[#25]
My big beautiful conservative queen

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
2 part question OP smoking hot is one thing answered above but proud to bed? That covers a lot of better than average but not smoking hot women I’ve hooked up with over the years. Chick on the far left is an example of better than average but not smoking hot, I’ve been with way more 6s and 7s than 9s, well even more 5s than 9s. I’ve never met a 10/10

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_0405_jpeg-3141589.JPG
View Quote

Is that Carmel in the back middle grabbing himself some ass???

@CarmelBytheSea
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:59:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:00:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I totally agree. I’ve had my share, and the average number may be a 6. May be…I just find it hard to believe that so many on here claim that so and so is nasty and they wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot pole, when in reality, most would be lucky to have the same female give then the time of day.
View Quote

Here’s an example of me passing up a hot chick because of my own stupidity. I go to an event for Italians. Had fucked up scoring with a hot Italian chick so I was dead set on scoring her equivalent but none of the women who attended were her level then a HOT Korean chick walks up and starts flirting with me but I blow her off because I’m determined to find a hot Italian chick despite the event ending and everyone leaving but I’m frantically jogging around like an idiot hoping for some last minute miracle not realizing until days later my miracle was the hot Korean chick who hit on me but I wasn’t interested. I’ve been my own worst enemy a good chunk of the time
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:01:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pics not loading...
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:01:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m blessed in that, after 22 years of marriage, my husband still thinks so. As to the accuracy of the observation, we’ll, I’ll not recommend either of you seek spectacles any time soon.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:04:48 AM EDT
[#31]

Everyone loves Mary Ann
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:05:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Emily or Aubrey would be fun to be around.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:07:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Is that Carmel in the back middle grabbing himself some ass???

@CarmelBytheSea
View Quote

No that’s not me in the pic.

Speaking of which I saw the San Diego advise thread tonight and that reminded me of this insanely busty college girl I was sneaking pics of on the beach in San Diego to get proof of her 26 inch waist and natural F cups - she had a meh face but her body was unbelievable, natural F cups with a tiny waist is unicorn. Well she spots me pretending to take pics of other stuff and walks up confronts me and asks if I want pics of her. I saw yes, so she lets me snap pics, smiling and doing poses for me.

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:08:07 AM EDT
[#35]

Oh, Abby… I’m firmly convinced she’s some kind of pysop but I can’t figure out the angle..
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:14:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#37]
in real life?

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:15:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Almost daily there are threads about ugly/decent/hot females posted here. No matter what, there are always naysayers.

Please let us know who you think is a smoking hot chick that you would be proud to bed.

I ask because I feel the need to call bullshit on most of the responses I read on here, when it comes to “guilty or not guilty”.

Entertain me……
View Quote

Exactly what a woman would say.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:17:12 AM EDT
[#39]
The Notorious P.A.B.

Shannon Bream..

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:18:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm surprised I'm not dead cause I have a thing for reds and crazy little spinners
View Quote

Spinners is the correct answer.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:29:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:31:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Lots of good looking women listed. I like pretty much all of them except ones with bad/burned skin. It bugs me. Also hail dents and skinny or obese women. No bones, no rolls. Nice and soft is best.

As I’ve gotten older women under about 30 tend to look like kids. Perky boobs can even be a turnoff now.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:32:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Almost daily there are threads about ugly/decent/hot females posted here. No matter what, there are always naysayers.

Please let us know who you think is a smoking hot chick that you would be proud to bed.

I ask because I feel the need to call bullshit on most of the responses I read on here, when it comes to “guilty or not guilty”.

Entertain me……
View Quote

Guys here love celebrities, only one I ever had any kind of feelings about was Evangeline Lilly (Kate from LOST)... Not sure what happened to her since then, but she cut all her hair off and killed any feeling I had about her looks from back when she was on LOST. I do like that she seems to be on team conservative in Canada though.

Other than that there was a woman I followed on YouTube and her other social media for a few years that I thought was very attractive (no she didn't have an OnlyFans account). And there was one other woman that I knew in real life because my boss boarded her horses. I thought she was very attractive and I probably would have liked her a lot if I had gotten to know her.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:44:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:53:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:53:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ewa Sonnet/Vivian Blush

(Good luck finding SFW pics)
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:55:01 AM EDT
[#47]
I like some of the girls at my church.

They may not be as photogenic as some of these Hollywood girls, but they're sweet, feminine, family oriented, and try to live the word of God.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:58:16 AM EDT
[#48]

Rachel Weisz, in her prime? Yes and her two identical triplet sisters.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:59:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I like turtles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like boobies.

I like turtles.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top