Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/1/2023 7:49:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#1]
You will be canceled.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m proud of all my white ancestors. They were tough, kick-ass men and women.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]
My whiteness sickitates me.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My whiteness sickitates me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:06:49 PM EDT
[#8]
white people invented air...
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I am ashamed of my white skin!
Does anyone know how Robert Downey Jr. darkened his skin for Tropic Thunder?
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:13:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Roddy Piper used to wear this to the ring in Mexico.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#13]
One day when the human race finally is surrendered into the Luciferian NWO
There will only be one color of peon and body type...the correct phenotype will be the expression of Chinese genes.
The elite of course and their people toys will retain various skin colors.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#14]
We are not white, our skin color is light or pale tan.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Thank you for posting the video , OP . I have never been ashamed of my heritage , and cannot understand why anyone could be ashamed of being white . Unless they are incredibly stupid .
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:22:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Ibtw, ibtb,ibtl
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#18]
TLDWWhiteADDcrewcheckingin
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:29:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Funny thing is I’m pastey as fuck and like White people too. I also like people that aren’t shit heels no matter the pigment. Hard concept for guilty suburban soccer moms to grasp I guess.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:30:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
One day when the human race finally is surrendered into the Luciferian NWO
There will only be one color of peon and body type...the correct phenotype will be the expression of Chinese genes.
The elite of course and their people toys will retain various skin colors.
View Quote

Huh, I thought it was supposed to be a coffee colored race of all the human features blended together?

In any case it won't happen. There are many reasons for the human race to diverge into wildly different forms than what we have now.

Just as a for instance, would a Guild Navigator from the Dune Universe be considered human even though they started out as a human?
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We are not white, our skin color is light or pale tan.
View Quote

I'm pink.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I’m proud of all my white ancestors. They were tough, kick-ass men and women.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#25]
It’s not a bad video, but the whole premise is a strawman.  I don’t personally know a single person who is ashamed to be white.  Sure, I can find some weirdo online who is, but I can find anything online. I can find people who implant whiskers and tails and reshape their ears to become cats.  Doesn’t mean it’s widespread.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#26]
“THERE AIN'T A WHITE MAN IN THIS ROOM
THAT WOULD CHANGE PLACES WITH ME.
NONE OF YOU, NONE OF YOU WOULD CHANGE PLACES WITH ME.
AND I'M RICH !
THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS TO BE WHITE.
THERE'S A WHITE, ONE-LEGGED, BUSBOY IN HERE RIGHT NOW,
THAT WON'T CHANGE PLACES WITH MY BLACK ASS.
NO, MAN, I DON'T WANNA SWITCH,
I WANNA RIDE THIS WHITE THING OUT.
SEE WHERE IT TAKES ME.”
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:45:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Pink skin for the win!
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It’s not a bad video, but the whole premise is a strawman.  I don’t personally know a single person who is ashamed to be white.  Sure, I can find some weirdo online who is, but I can find anything online. I can find people who implant whiskers and tails and reshape their ears to become cats.  Doesn’t mean it’s widespread.
View Quote

I grew up in Eugene Oregon. In the late 90s to early 2000s there were plenty of people who were ashamed of being white.

But perhaps that whole city is just a Strawman argument. Portland sure is.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:47:03 PM EDT
[#29]
I saw an interesting chart embedded in that video.

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#30]
When it comes to my "whiteness," I feel more lucky than proud. It's a fun club to be member of.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I grew up in Eugene Oregon. In the late 90s to early 2000s there were plenty of people who were ashamed of being white.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t doubt you, I’ve never lived in a place like that.  But have lived in several other cities and known plenty of liberals.  

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#32]
I used to prime tobacco for $4 an hour… Talk about white privilege.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#34]
lol
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:02:51 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm perfectly happy with my ethnicity and skin tone.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People like that should just do the world a favor and end their shame.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Slut shaming.  If it weren’t for sluts, college wouldn’t have as much meaning.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
When it comes to my "whiteness," I feel more lucky than proud. It's a fun club to be member of.
View Quote

This but with equal feelings of proudness.

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:10:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Yes, your fucking ancestors were evil.
Everyone’s ancestors were evil.
It had zero to do with their skin color.

The ones (of whatever fucking race) who embraced Christ and spent what time on earth they had in being faithful to him are the ones worthy of admiration.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno, how can someone be “proud” to be black, white, tall, handsome, American, British, etc?

For me, pride is attached to personal accomplishments.  I’m grateful to born a certain way and in a certain country, but I’m proud of things I personally accomplish and do.  

I always think that those who claim to be proud of things they haven’t personally accomplished must not have ever accomplished much.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I am ashamed of my white skin!
Does anyone know how Robert Downey Jr. darkened his skin for Tropic Thunder?
View Quote

Elephant semen.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:20:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I dunno, how can someone be “proud” to be black, white, tall, handsome, American, British, etc?

For me, pride is attached to personal accomplishments.  I’m grateful to born a certain way and in a certain country, but I’m proud of things I personally accomplish and do.  

I always think that those who claim to be proud of things they haven’t personally accomplished must not have ever accomplished much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you never had a sibling or close family member accomplish something great? Were you not proud of them?

Have you not watched a friend or coworker achieve something great? Did you not experience feelings of proudness?

Have you ever only been a small contributor to a much larger project that succeeded? Did feelings of pride not rush to you?

If anything, the inability to feel pride is just a downstream consequence of the individualism that liberalism creates. It severs you from the world, from the people around you.

The experience of pride, is not dissimilar to the feeling of reverence. It’s recognizing an objective standard, it’s an acknowledgment that aesthetics are true, that beauty is real, and that these things should be held in high regard.

One of the closest synonyms to Pride is Self-Esteem. If you cannot feel pride in those around you, it’s a sign that you do not hold your society/community in high esteem, and is indicative of a fallen society.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#44]
All of humanity would be living in shit shacks if not for white people. Your best hope for a civilized society would be the Asians, and it took a nuke to get them to play nice.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s understandable. I’d be ashamed to be a white Liberal. That’s totally f’ed up.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:24:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Being white is pretty freaking great.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#47]
In before the white guilt and virtue signaling.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Have you never had a sibling or close family member accomplish something great? Were you not proud of them?

Have you not watched a friend or coworker achieve something great? Did you not experience feelings of proudness?

Have you ever only been a small contributor to a much larger project that succeeded? Did feelings of pride not rush to you?

If anything, the inability to feel pride is just a downstream consequence of the individualism that liberalism creates. It severs you from the world, from the people around you.

The experience of pride, is not dissimilar to the feeling of reverence. It’s recognizing an objective standard, it’s an acknowledgment that aesthetics are true, that beauty is real, and that these things should be held in high regard.

One of the closest synonyms to Pride is Self-Esteem. If you cannot feel pride in those around you, it’s a sign that you do not hold your society/community in high esteem, and is indicative of a fallen society.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can be proud of someone else for their accomplishments.  Or proud of myself for my accomplishments.  But I cannot be proud of myself for someone else’s accomplishments.  See the difference?

In the same way, I am not ashamed of myself for someone else’s sins (which is what I take to be one message from the video).
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:29:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I can be proud of someone else for their accomplishments.  Or proud of myself for my accomplishments.  But I cannot be proud of myself for someone else’s accomplishments.  See the difference?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And if someone else’s accomplishments are facilitated by you or your actions or teachings ?
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

And if someone else’s accomplishments are facilitated by you or your actions or teachings ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then I would have accomplished something.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top