Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:08:31 AM EDT
[#3]
THIS THREAD CONSTITUTES WRONGSPEAK
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#4]
IBTL.

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:19:48 AM EDT
[#5]
If European culture is so bad why does everyone want to live in it?

What countries can you go to and openly call for the toppling of the government?  Hold rallies to call for the change of the system?

I guess if the bill of rights is part of my culture other cultures are doing a great job at not appropriating mine.  Thanks?
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Every group has its great people and its sh*t people.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:30:15 AM EDT
[#8]
The advantages are too numerous to count:  
-The whole brainpower/logic thing never ceases to amaze me.
-The gainful employment concept is another of God's miracles.
I could go on, but you get the drift??
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:14:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There was a story earlier about the King of the Netherlands "apologizing" for his country's part in the slave trade. Ok that's great he did that I guess. But what we never hear about, is that it was Arab Muslims who started the practice of viewing Black Africans as a slave race to begin with, they were doing slave raids as early as 600AD and they didn't stop until the British Empire forced them to in the late 1800s. More Black Africans were taken as slaves by them than by Europeans...and Europeans, specifically the Spanish and Portuguese, only knew of this trade because they were under Arab Muslim rule, and so they used them as labor when Columbus discovered the Americas. From the Spanish and Portuguese it spread to the English, French, and the Dutch [The Netherlands].

Point being - when is the King of Morocco [a MAJOR slave destination that the British forced to stop slavery], and the King and Prince of Saudi Arabia [another MAJOR destination], King of Jordan [another], and various other Arab leaders going to apologize? There is zero pressure on them to do so for some reason. It's only on White people.

The closest to this is the now dead Gaddafi of Libya, who did it on his own and apologized and said it was only "some" and "wealthy" Arabs who did it - which is also true of White slave owners, but all Whites are attempted to be blamed by the woke left despite that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCrOfNx63nM
View Quote

I had a Professor of History tell me that the America's were first to create a class system based on race.

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I often hear "politics is downstream of culture". What is culture downstream of?
View Quote

Men, acting in groups with shared ideals.

The better question is: what is "white culture? "

And then think about Muslim culture.  Hindu culture.  Atheist or Communist culture (ie the Chinese and liberals).

White culture is Christianity.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:00:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
One day when the human race finally is surrendered into the Luciferian NWO
There will only be one color of peon and body type...the correct phenotype will be the expression of Chinese genes.
The elite of course and their people toys will retain various skin colors.
View Quote

same whitey hating pedo assholes been saying the same shit since 1600s, just read some of the shit from back then....white, blonde haired blue eyed devils  have been "going extinct in 20 years..." since at least 1600s....

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What gave you that Idea?
View Quote

Did you watch the video?  It was subtle, I'll give them that. Couple completely unnecessary jabs at the Jewish randomly tossed in. And why was every photo of a soldier in the 20th century from Nazi Germany? Wonderful discussion of Charles Martel driving the Moors out of Spain, yet nothing of the Allied Forces in WWII... just some random German officers. Cleaver skin heads...
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Edit: found it
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 12:03:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 12:42:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
“THERE AIN'T A WHITE MAN IN THIS ROOM
THAT WOULD CHANGE PLACES WITH ME.
NONE OF YOU, NONE OF YOU WOULD CHANGE PLACES WITH ME.
AND I'M RICH !
THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS TO BE WHITE.
THERE'S A WHITE, ONE-LEGGED, BUSBOY IN HERE RIGHT NOW,
THAT WON'T CHANGE PLACES WITH MY BLACK ASS.
NO, MAN, I DON'T WANNA SWITCH,
I WANNA RIDE THIS WHITE THING OUT.
SEE WHERE IT TAKES ME.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:This but with equal feelings of proudness.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#19]
"If you don't rate, just over-compensate"

The Offspring - Pretty Fly for a White Guy HD
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#20]
"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy (Official 4K Video)
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 5:32:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Don't also forget that approximately 1 million Europeans were kidnapped into slavery during the middle ages by Muslim raiders. Whole towns in England disappeared.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was a story earlier about the King of the Netherlands "apologizing" for his country's part in the slave trade. Ok that's great he did that I guess. But what we never hear about, is that it was Arab Muslims who started the practice of viewing Black Africans as a slave race to begin with, they were doing slave raids as early as 600AD and they didn't stop until the British Empire forced them to in the late 1800s. More Black Africans were taken as slaves by them than by Europeans...and Europeans, specifically the Spanish and Portuguese, only knew of this trade because they were under Arab Muslim rule, and so they used them as labor when Columbus discovered the Americas. From the Spanish and Portuguese it spread to the English, French, and the Dutch [The Netherlands].

Point being - when is the King of Morocco [a MAJOR slave destination that the British forced to stop slavery], and the King and Prince of Saudi Arabia [another MAJOR destination], King of Jordan [another], and various other Arab leaders going to apologize? There is zero pressure on them to do so for some reason. It's only on White people.

The closest to this is the now dead Gaddafi of Libya, who did it on his own and apologized and said it was only "some" and "wealthy" Arabs who did it - which is also true of White slave owners, but all Whites are attempted to be blamed by the woke left despite that.

Don't also forget that approximately 1 million Europeans were kidnapped into slavery during the middle ages by Muslim raiders. Whole towns in England disappeared.

That's a good point, and it also doesn't get mentioned in the mainstream. There were also Tatar Muslim raiders doing the same thing to the Polish, Ukrainian, and Russian people for several centuries, they made Crimea into their base of operations to terrorize Europeans with slave raids and sacking villages. Ottoman Turks, same thing to Europeans in the Balkans. No Turk, Arab, or Tatar has apologized to Europeans for that.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I often hear "politics is downstream of culture". What is culture downstream of?
View Quote
Men, acting in groups with shared ideals.
The better question is: what is "white culture? "
And then think about Muslim culture.  Hindu culture.  Atheist or Communist culture (ie the Chinese and liberals).
White culture is Christianity.
View Quote
Better watch it with that. Some edgelord in a trilby is gonna swoop in, hurr durring about "Sky Daddy."
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:57:15 PM EDT
[#23]
white uptight and outta sight.lol
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:56:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I had a Professor of History tell me that the America's were first to create a class system based on race.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The facts might get a legit Professor fired today....Truth isn't taught, it's indoctrination instead.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:10:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I am ashamed of my white skin!
Does anyone know how Robert Downey Jr. darkened his skin for Tropic Thunder?
View Quote

Ground breaking surgery!
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:38:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
The facts might get a legit Professor fired today....Truth isn't taught, it's indoctrination instead.
View Quote
I often think about how much of what I was taught would most likely be verboten today.
I took two semesters of Pre-Colonial African History. One of my professors was a black man, from Africa.
One thing he taught us was that the book "Roots" was fiction.
It was a long time ago, but to my best recollection, the line he used was, "Ed Asner wasn't running through the jungle, throwing nets over people."
Can you imagine a professor telling a class something like that today? Better have tenure.

Then again, in one of my history classes, we were taught that there were many abolitionists who found slavery a morally repugnant practice,
but also believed that once it was abolished, the U.S. should, under no circumstances, attempt to assimilate the newly freed slaves into our society.
They believed the cultures were simply too different, and it would end being a case of mixing oil and water.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm happy to be born with the skin I'm in. Black
View Quote

It would be nice if everyone was happy in their natural skin.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top