Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope. Minimum BAC of 0.12 before posting. Repeat sober posters will have their computer equipped with a Jack Daniels dispenser.
View Quote

Will the Jack Daniels be provided for free?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Cool story bro
View Quote

Actually, it isn't.

Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:56:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thought it was going to be an Everlast thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj4OgWq5OmE
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Huh?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
It weird because I’ve been dating a gal that’s pretty country. Like the thing to do on a Friday night is watch the local high school football game country. I like to think that I blend in pretty good but more often I catch myself wondering about if there’s a more interesting thing that folks could do with their time except get mad about the talent from the county one over.

I think it’s just so strange that folks get themselves so riled up about a game. I mean, it’s supposed to be fun and teach kids about teamwork right?

Right?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#6]
If you paid for your education I’d ask for a refund.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#7]
English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:57:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The term "trash" goes back to ante-bellum era and even the slaves called the po wytes trash.
View Quote

I have always said white Trash is a racist term or name .

If you are White Trash you are lower than low but still better than non whites.  But not by much.
Now, Oil Field Trash is more a term of endearment today but was a real slight in the past.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#9]
OP, do you smell toast?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:07:13 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

LoL
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#13]
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:15:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Some white trash beautiful for you.

Truly unfuckingbelievable.

Shady Most embarrasing basketball game I've ever watched... 4 technical fouls on same coach fir running his mouth at refs and thereafter his son starts a fight with one of our players.

We all go to schrewl together and play football , lacrosse and basketball together. Not like another town or a rival.

Game canceld by refs , we win 47 :30.

Fucking embarrassing,  white trash beautiful

I said some choice words quietly out loud,  but played chess and walked away. Could've been worse.

Alot of white trash beautiful among us.

View Quote

You write like white trash, OP.

Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It weird because I’ve been dating a gal that’s pretty country. Like the thing to do on a Friday night is watch the local high school football game country. I like to think that I blend in pretty good but more often I catch myself wondering about if there’s a more interesting thing that folks could do with their time except get mad about the talent from the county one over.

I think it’s just so strange that folks get themselves so riled up about a game. I mean, it’s supposed to be fun and teach kids about teamwork right?

Right?
View Quote

The lower the intelligence, the more interest in watching others play sports.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:17:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:19:09 PM EDT
[#17]
For Crom's sake OP, please stay in school.  Sign up for remedial English if it's offered.  You will be glad later in life if you do.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:29:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Are we talking about high school basketball?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#22]
How do you get four technicals and remain in the game coaching?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:04:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Did the Op have a stroke?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:05:25 PM EDT
[#25]
WV?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:08:49 PM EDT
[#27]
How many Natty Ice’s fit in your polar pop cup?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:10:46 PM EDT
[#28]
You sure it was white trash and not cultural???

I grew up NE of Baltimore.  We were on a scouting camp weekend and a church from the inner city was camping as well. They asked us if we wanted to play basketball.  We got our A** handed to us with a broken arm, multiple lesions,  one kids tooth was knocked loose. There wasn't a single one of us that left the court without blood stains... We were 12 or 13 at the time.....

Never again would I partake in inner city ball.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Are we talking Arkansas white trash or Florida white trash?  

As my Daddy always said, “There ain’t no trash like white trash.”
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:15:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Tell us you have a white trash education without telling us you have a white trash education.
View Quote

Have you never been blinded by science?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:18:39 PM EDT
[#31]
My daughter just read the post in a southern hillbilly accent and it made perfect sense.

Not fucking around, completely coherent.

OP’s playing us.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:54:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:56:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Huh?
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 12:15:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
We should drug test prior to posts being submitted.
View Quote

We should make their location be mandatory before starting a thread.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 12:19:15 AM EDT
[#35]
There are still white people who play basketball?

Who knew?  
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#36]
You lost me at "basketball". Whatever that is.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 12:32:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Is English your first language?

Or more like your third?
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 12:45:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If you are White Trash you are lower than low but still better than non whites.  But not by much.
Now, Oil Field Trash is more a term of endearment today but was a real slight in the past.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The term "trash" goes back to ante-bellum era and even the slaves called the po wytes trash.

I’ve heard the assertion “white trash” is racist but IME, it’s a class thing. Not race. Trash is trash.

Link Posted: 1/16/2023 5:15:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Reading your post made me fuck my cousin and punch my bruncle
View Quote

And now I'm hearing Joe Dirt lines: I am your sister! I am your sister!
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 5:19:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 5:22:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Needs MS Paint.  Come on OP
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 5:29:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Didn’t know Nancy Pelosi was a member here.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 5:36:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Basketball often brings out the white trash.  My school is a basketball school.  For a damn long time we had a coach that instilled sportsmanship in our team.  It is still there, just kind of - but damn, some of the teams and coaches we play against.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 5:53:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Earl Weaver was the best.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 5:56:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Irish?
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 6:00:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Was that a rap song?
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 6:06:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I’ve heard the assertion “white trash” is racist but IME, it’s a class thing. Not race. Trash is trash.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not that I give a shit but why not just say Trash?  He is white Trash = He is a white #i&&€+
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 6:06:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 7:02:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 7:54:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right?

What happens here a lot, with all the sports, is that most people don't even understand the rules, but will yell loudly anyway.

Offsides in soccer is hilarious because people are either screaming that someone was or wasn't offsides, like actually angry about it, even when it was a good play. It's like their default for "I don't know what just happened, but I didn't like the outcome so the ref needs to call something".
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top