I must shoot him before he eats all my donuts
I will, I hope

Before Winchells and Krispy Kreme I swear this creed
Dunkin Donuts and myself are the defenders of the battlefied,
We are the masters of the breakfast table
We are saviors of my diabetes.

So be it.
Until there is no enemy, but lunchtime, or when mom calls me home

This thread is kickass! I have not laughed this hard in a long time!
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/Francesux/TeamDD.jpg

SERGANT SUGARCOOKIES' CREED:

These are my donuts,
There are many like them, but these are mine

My donuts are my best friends.
Airsoft is my life.

I must master them as I must masturbate

Without me, my donuts are useless,
Without my donuts, I am useless

I must eat my donuts true.
I must eat them before my enemy does
I must shoot him before he eats all my donuts
I will, I hope

Before Winchells and Krispy Kreme I swear this creed
Dunkin Donuts and myself are the defenders of the battlefied,
We are the masters of the breakfast table
We are saviors of my diabetes.

So be it.
Until there is no enemy, but lunchtime, or when mom calls me home

www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_lol.gifwww.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_lol.gifwww.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_lol.gifwww.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_lol.gifwww.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_lol.gifwww.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_lol.gifwww.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_lol.gifwww.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_lol.gifwww.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_lol.gifwww.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_lol.gifwww.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_lol.gif

OMFG.....my eyes are watering from laughing so hard.

Double-tap!
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 2:13:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Yet the question remains!

Who IS the big airsoft kid?

Who IS Heavy6?

Does anyone really know?

Link Posted: 12/23/2006 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yet the question remains!

Who IS the big airsoft kid?

Who IS Heavy6?

Does anyone really know?

If i told you i would have to kill you shoot you in the eye with a BB
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 2:30:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe the boss of "Heavy 6" is a member here under the name of "Colonel Roberts" or something.
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, some of those people are taking it way, WAY too serious. I knew a guy ( like I think we all have ) that thought he was a ninja and carried throwing stars and crap.....was always going around speaking of "The way of of the Ninja" These people kind of remind me of him.
But , I guess if they are out having fun and not causing problems like they could be, then I'd say let 'em have their fun. No big deal, and besides, if it gives us something to laugh at...cool.
I'll be there are people out there that would laugh at us for spending so much time here.
Oh well.
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#7]
So who were heavy6 and the dugal?
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 3:31:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Another "Euro" airsofter.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/scott1959/DSCN33_0.jpg

Isn't that an AMD processor sticker on the mag well?
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes it is.

I found that picture on a Euro airsoft website, that guy looks really fucked up to me, maybe a jihadist in training....
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe something positive can come from this parade of geekness. Perhaps some of these kids will, one day, decide to check out real firearms, and become converts to the real shooting sports? Maybe the really fat airsoft kid will think "You know, it's really teh suck being out of breath the whole game. Maybe if I lost some weight it'd be more fun."
Hell, maybe there is some good that can come out of this. They are, after all, involved in a physical sport that doesn't seem overrun with PC correctness where everyone gets a trophy just for showing up.  Shit man, anything to get them off the couch and outside.

OK, that's the kidz. The adults? In Europe? OK, I can understand it. Here? Get a life, buy a real AR/AK and try out the real world.

That said, I need to see if they make a metal airsoft XD. I want to use it to practice with. I'd rather drop a $50 airsoft than a $500 pistol.

Airsoft is what got me into firearms.

Sadly, there is no airsoft XD.

Look harder.

Has there been a GBB XD released recently that's worth a damn? I always thought there wasn't one.
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 10:08:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Ok seriously.  If these 'tards decide to play on my land, and I off a bunch of them honestly thinking I'm being attacked, I'd walk right? (serious question, seems like they are risking a lot, you know they have to be on other peoples land a lot)

Yeah if you can convince a jury you honestly thought you were being attacked?  by these guys?  yeah that'll be easy.
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 10:10:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

w3.gorge.net/jasong/pictures/21air4.jpg

What

the

fuck,

over?

Sheep

Edit: I can't wait for CWDraco to come in and start a shitstorm about how pro-airsoft teams always beat big-city SWAT/SOCOM teams.

Sheep

A local SRT unit got trounced pretty heavily by a paintball team a few years ago. Of course, the SRT guys were using the "really real world" rules of managed contact, and the PB'ers were using the standard PB field rules of "cover the obstruction the guy is hiding behind with enough paint until you meet the 'spot bigger than a quarter" rule by splatter alone".

Then two comments were made and the scenario was restaged:

1) OK, Sparky - try lugging 2k rounds of real ammo instead of gelatin balls.

2) OK, Sparky - try shooting a hollow .68 cal chunk of gelatin through gypsum wallboard...

IIRC the paintballers did much worse when actually constrained by "real world" rules of physics.

You realize that in the mind of the defenders of Airsofters (and tax protestors) things like those pesky facts don't really matter.
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes it is.

I found that picture on a Euro airsoft website, that guy looks really fucked up to me, maybe a jihadist in training....

that shirt is kinda pimpin, i want one
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 10:30:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Shatner556/100_1230_1.jpg

Look at that mangina!  It looks like his right leg is going to buckle!

It looks like we can all learn to blouse our pant legs from him though.  Would I be out of line in speculating that although he can bend over far enough to tie his boots he can't get that little bit further over to blouse his pant legs???
Link Posted: 12/23/2006 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#15]
LOL, damn....even the "Star Wars kid" didn't get ripped apart this bad.
Link Posted: 12/24/2006 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#16]
we used to shoot each other with airsoft pistols at work. they said we cracked a button on a machine so we had to stop. we had a lot of fun and it got everyone wearing their saftey glasses. mine shoots over 300fps and hurts like hell. leaves pretty good welts and bruses, I've even broken skin with mine . we would also shoot each others coke can . it would go right through and really piss someone off.

wearing all the gear is pretty gay. but I do play paintball . in the woods and I wear camo. paintballs hurt as well. the camo carries over to hunting as well.
Link Posted: 12/24/2006 12:18:00 AM EDT
[#17]
.remember the guy from full auto. com in front of his xmas tree with AR15 ???....now that was funny
Link Posted: 12/24/2006 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Sergant Sugarcookies is supposedly a very butch broad somewhere in Bumfuck, England.

Maybe AnDy knows her.
Link Posted: 12/24/2006 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#19]
I found more.  It's my Christmas gift to ARFCOM so enjoy and God bless.

The guy on the right should have made a better selection on his camo...seriously...WTF

Another prime example of everything wrong with airsoft.  Plywood is not bulletproof and this type of thing merely reinforces habits of taking "cover" behind said things.

The guy on the far right is CLEARLY transitioning from a career in paintball to a career in airsoft.  Observe the neon colors...seriously, how the fuck did neon catch on for paintball?  And then the guy in the crossing guard vest sitting next to him is classic.

"You have teh real guns?!  I surrend0rz!"

"I blend in like an Albino in Compton!"

Teh drama pic!  I'm pretending I'm in "Heat"!

I like how he's not even wearing a tac vest with spare mags or anything.  Nope, just a nice fake kevlar vest.

"I spent THAT MUCH on my gun?!"

"Yup!  Sucka!!!"

"...and then I was like giving this dude advice on home defense because I know all about it from airsofting!  I just told this dude to cut your own bulletproof shield out of some plywood and he'd be good to go!"

"This is the direction to go if you don't like airsoft and want to buy some real guns...I've never been down it..."

Seriously!  Even his airsoft friends had to have made fun of him for his urban "camo"!

"Is this one of those 450 round magazines?"

WHITE SOCKS ALERT!!!

1337 Tactical Alpha Squad 3000 Unit
NOTE THE PHOTO CAPTIONS THAT I DID NOT ADD!!!

"We're airsofting!  We may as well take it one more step and..."

.....................................Is that Heavy Six or am I dreaming?  Haha!

OMFG!  LOOK OUT!!!  It's an army of harmless individuals!

"Shoot this guy right....here."

"Is this how you do an 'entry'?  I does good."

More later.  I'm tired and have to get to bed!

Link Posted: 12/25/2006 11:47:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Am I the only one that thinks that the shrubbery in the "Shoot this guy right here" photo looks a hell of a lot like poison oak?

Nah, they couldn't be that dumb.
Link Posted: 12/26/2006 12:12:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Look at this guys L337 supOOOr tactix!

Link Posted: 12/26/2006 12:25:05 AM EDT
[#22]

What the fuck?
Link Posted: 12/26/2006 12:34:55 AM EDT
[#23]
His mother makes him wear a mask and a garbage can to protect him from harm....
Link Posted: 12/26/2006 12:46:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/26/2006 12:51:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Nine pages and not one kid eating a PnJ sanmich....wow.
Link Posted: 12/26/2006 4:15:55 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/GruntGuy/Airsoft/IMG_0789_resize.jpg

What the fuck?

He's got his Trash Can Hax0rz on!  Next thing you know he'll be using his Wall Hax!
Link Posted: 12/26/2006 4:46:45 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Black Ops Elite Special Forces Airsoft Team Linky

Operation Hill 909 <---Double super top secret

Black Ops Elite..........

Every time I see crud like that, all I can think is Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!!!

I may have hurt something internal from laughing at that one.  I hate you!
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top