User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or just feds
View Quote

Yeah I'm sure your average fed would leave their air conditioned office to march around.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a fairly large group. I wonder how they recruit?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Lots of feds are fat with beards.
View Quote

Most Feds have beards. Every undercover Fed has a beard.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:22:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'll never understand why they all wear masks/face coverings. Antifa does that shit, too.
View Quote

Facial recognition is a way to identify people seen on video.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No fat guys, no old guys, no beards.......
View Quote

They're called standards.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Online by trying to identify candidates from affinity groups. Arfcom GD would probably be reasonably fertile grounds to dredge up a few recruits.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Set up cameras that see through those masks, then use facial ID to identify them.

How to see through material with a Night Vision Camcorder

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll never understand why they all wear masks/face coverings. Antifa does that shit, too.

And boomers on the right still don't get it. *Gasp "They wear masks!!!". lol
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Damn it! I lost
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Everyone uses the word ‘glow’ or ‘fed’ to paralyze eachother into inaction
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#11]

...a glowie just outed himself....fascinating....
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

This x1000

Not a single dude rather wore his shitty motorcycle shirt.

No internet ground swell like proud boys.

Just completely masked head to tow men marching in uniform calling themselves patriots with American flags.

Having these for stated beliefs:

Family
country
God
Racism
Racism
racism.

All anonymous in the most videod place in the world. In Fed central.

Can James ok we’d get on this?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

No visible tats, no FJB hats stickers or signs.  Matching outfits most are carrying the same flags.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No! We are a patriot organization!

Joint if you love freedom!

Just PM me your full legal name, social, current address, a picture of your state license and your most recent W2.
View Quote

You sure?

I’m a sad internet loner who doesn’t fit in.

What do you think we should do? How can I feel fulfilled?

Will I have community if I join and do what you say?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah I'm sure your average fed would leave their air conditioned office to march around.
View Quote

Do they get a better dental plan?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:49:15 PM EDT
[#16]
How can there be like 200 of those glowies and not one in the group willing to be a whistleblower. Not one right wing person or attention seeking lefty in the whole group?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You sure?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No! We are a patriot organization!

Joint if you love freedom!

Just PM me your full legal name, social, current address, a picture of your state license and your most recent W2.

You sure?

You already have a paid membership to ARFCOM.  You’re halfway there.  

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

So they don't get doxxed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#19]
The Popular Peoples Front !
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have a website
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Fuck those feds
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#22]
I know I'm getting old but ... it really is a shame that our government has drove us to having-to speculate in threads like this and, here's the worst of it ... they may just very well be Feds trying to pull-off a flase flag op.

What has happended to this country.  This country was such a great and proud country.  Not perfect, but still, the best country in the history of this planet.

And we let it get away from us.

I just don't know who to blame anymore.  I reckon there's plenty of blame to go around. Human nature, sheeple people, power mongering, corruption, mendacity, hypocrisy  ... evil.

It will not end well unfortunately.   What a damn shame.

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Do they get a better dental plan?
View Quote

For marching around. These would be the lowest paid dudes that you can still tell to do dumb shit while the senior folks hang out in the air conditioned office.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or just feds

If they're told to they just might
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:26:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I know I'm getting old but ... it really is a shame that our government has drove us to having-to speculate in threads like this and, here's the worst of it ... they may just very well be Feds trying to pull-off a flase flag op.

What has happended to this country.  This country was such a great and proud country.  Not perfect, but still, the best country in the history of this planet.

I just don't know who to blame anymore.  I reckon there's plenty of blame to go around. Human nature, sheeple people, power mongering, corruption, mendacity, hypocrisy  ... evil.

View Quote

We are in the Easy Times -----> Weak People phase
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Have these guys ever had blows with antifa types? If the PBs did anything antifa was there, yet these guys seem to come in contact with opposing belligerents rarely if ever.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#27]
The Quantico Marching band
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Have these guys ever had blows with antifa types? If the PBs did anything antifa was there, yet these guys seem to come in contact with opposing belligerents rarely if ever.
View Quote

The theory I read a while back was these are the tiki torch people from that big protestor/riot clash in Charlottsville that happened several years ago and they rebranded themselves to this patriot front thing. Or they're feds. I don't see the point either way.

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Nobody in their group speaks? Have they been asked anything?

How are we supposed to know their objective or grievances?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:37:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I wonder how they recruit?
View Quote
USAJobs?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe that statement to be true.  Too prosperous, too easy, not enough hardship, not enough honest and ethical lifestyles. Lacking hard work, family and righteousness.

We're in a damn mess boys.  It's gotten away from us.  We're a country lf spoiled brats and a seriously fucked-up government.

I'm going to turn imwards to my faith and family and hope circumstances don't drag mine and me into nothing that forces me to be ugly in my final decade or so.  I wanna see my Grandkids get married and have kids and have good lives.

It's a hulluva bad thing what is happening to this country.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
How can there be like 200 of those glowies and not one in the group willing to be a whistleblower. Not one right wing person or attention seeking lefty in the whole group?
View Quote

They've had leaks and infiltrators in the past.

https://unicornriot.ninja/2022/patriot-front-fascist-leak-exposes-nationwide-racist-campaigns/
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Vanguard Front
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know according the left and media propagandists that everyone that leans right is a racist.

Is this group actually a spinoff of one the known racist groups?

Vanguard Front

They should change it to Briggs and Stratton Vanguard Front.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:42:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The theory I read a while back was these are the tiki torch people from that big protestor/riot clash in Charlottsville that happened several years ago and they rebranded themselves to this patriot front thing. Or they're feds. I don't see the point either way.

https://assets1.cbsnewsstatic.com/hub/i/r/2017/08/15/b74a1176-8372-432b-ab9f-7f8bf7f09b01/thumbnail/1200x630/d5768dfb37cd9816411b6878129d793b/rts1bg2b.jpg

View Quote

Or they are the same and they are Fed's.

Charlottesville wasn't organic, it was organized by an Obama voter. So white power of him.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 8:05:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's a reason for everything...and a reason for that, too.

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 8:28:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or just feds

It looks more fun than knocking on doors asking people to turn in their fuel filters and fast triggers.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes. In the early days. Videos are out there if you search. But remember, these guys morphed from Vanguard in the Charlottesville protests. As small as these guys are, they quickly realized that having confrontations with leftists at every meet up, only leads to your members getting arrested and wasting money on fees. That's a quick way to kill a group that isn't massively funded like antifa.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 9:22:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I know according the left and media propagandists that everyone that leans right is a racist.

Is this group actually a spinoff of one the known racist groups?

View Quote

Media Matters and the democrat party.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 9:36:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Online by trying to identify candidates from affinity groups. Arfcom GD would probably be reasonably fertile grounds to dredge up a few recruits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not with all the glowies on here already.  They'd end up accidentally recruiting one of their own people.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have never been in a physical conflict, because that would be "deprivation of civil rights under color of law" which is punishable by 10 years, life, or death.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#41]

??????

That and fed funded astroturfing
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Fire them all.  No pension for subversives.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#43]
That's patriot front isn't it? They're 100% feds. I believe they're leftist feds, that's why they cover their faces.  They show up every once in awhile, to give the media something to point at and say, see, right wing nazis right there
Eta: I'd be willing to wager that some are also antifa
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:05:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Charlottesville wasn't organic, it was organized by an Obama voter. So white power of him.
View Quote

Makes sense ,  Charlottesville morphed into the lie that compelled FJB to run ,  kind of circular , contrived and scripted . " We need to demonize the Right / MAGA so cue up TPF " .   Gives that pre- WWII Germany vibe of the specter of a Fascist state .  It all fits together .
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:13:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because some people on both sides have nothing better to do than persecute their political opponents.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It doesn't matter if we know they're feds, we're not the intended audience.  It gives the lefties something to point to.  "look at the fascist right wing nationalists".
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Makes sense ,  Charlottesville morphed into the lie that compelled FJB to run ,  kind of circular , contrived and scripted . " We need to demonize the Right / MAGA so cue up TPF " .   Gives that pre- WWII Germany vibe of the specter of a Fascist state .  It all fits together .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, remember that was also in the middle of their Marxist color revolution where they were going around tearing down monuments, trying the destroy history so they can rewrite it in their favor.

People were organizing protests against it,  and conveniently for them there's some kind of neo-nazi march event in Charlottesville that turns violent when counter protestors show up ready to do battle.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hmmmm....you're on to something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It doesn't matter if we know they're feds, we're not the intended audience.  It gives the lefties something to point to.  "look at the fascist right wing nationalists".

Hmmmm....you're on to something.

Perhaps to fire up the left to kill anyone right of Marx. Or at least to demand and cheer for the feds to do it for them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:47:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yup, remember that was also in the middle of their Marxist color revolution where they were going around tearing down monuments, trying the destroy history so they can rewrite it in their favor.

People were organizing protests against it,  and conveniently for them there's some kind of neo-nazi march event in Charlottesville that turns violent when counter protestors show up ready to do battle.
View Quote

Might add that FJB spoke at Howard U today ,   stated the #1 terroristic threat domestically is.........White Supremacy .  How f'ing convenient .
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 12:35:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So America is....transitioning? That means a colonectomy is in our future, & we won't survive it.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top