Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I was at Reagan National on Monday afternoon and saw a gorgeous Gulfstream V taxiing in. Googled the registration number, and turns out it's one of the two FBI/DOJ Gulfstream Vs that are used to transport the AG and FBI Director for virtually all of their travel and other personnel as required for time-sensitive missions. They keep them at a secret site nearby and fly in to Reagan for routine pick-ups.

It got in and out a hell of a lot faster than my Southwest flight! It's good be a high party official, huh?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Me ex President,  we will offer you immunity for your testimony in this matter.

Lol
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Was she wearing a blue dress?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:56:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So isn't that like inappropriate conduct for a government official to meet with someone related to someone who's under investigation? Cause you know, that sounds like rule bending to me...
View Quote

If the Clinton Foundation is being investigated as well then this is total BS.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]
He asked if she likes to workout at home lifting weights.

(For those who don't get it....noodle it out.)
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He told her a little story about Vince Foster and Ron Brown.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:57:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know what to say anymore.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So isn't that like inappropriate conduct for a government official to meet with someone related to someone who's under investigation? Cause you know, that sounds like rule bending to me...

True enough. If this is true, it is proof of collusion and definitely ugly.

The unannounced meeting, which comes as Lynch’s Justice Department is investigating the handling of classified information on Hillary Clinton’s private email server, came to light only when Phoenix’s ABC15 TV station asked Lynch about it during a press conference.

The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/29/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-meet-on-airplane-in-phoenix-video/#ixzz4Czq9r7CX

Rush just brought this up seconds ago.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

She will have an accident.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
made her an offer she couldn't refuse.

If only 10% of the below pass the smell test she'd be wise to disappear. But I wouldn't fly.

1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation
2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 - Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved
in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the
files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 - Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave
site of his fiancee.

13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"Rest assured Mr. President, we will not seek charges against Mrs. Clinton."
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Grandchildren and Golf?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:02:50 PM EDT
[#12]
"Nice plane. It would be a shame if something happened to it."
"Thank you. Nice foundation. It would be a shame if something happened to it."

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Bill told her if she dropped the cases against his wife she would be the next Secretary of State....but she has to ensure Hillary wins.

Seriously, I would not put something like this past either knowing both their levels of corruption and partisanship.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Those are nice looking grand kids you have. Be a shame if something were to happen to them."
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#15]
When will it be apparent that the current government is not for and by the people any longer? They're not even hiding anymore. It will turn out that the tin foilers were right all along...
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:11:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

He asked if she likes to workout at home lifting weights.

(For those who don't get it....noodle it out.)
View Quote
This is probably the truth

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

To make an oreo baby
View Quote
Maybe Bill's converting to muslim

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So isn't that like inappropriate conduct for a government official to meet with someone related to someone who's under invetigation? Cause you know, that sounds like rule bending to me...
View Quote

Right up Hussein's alley. I will bet my last dollar that she clued him in on the so called investigation into the corruption slick willy and crooked cunt are the subjects of, plus assurances she won't authorize any warrants for them. Crooked is as crooked does and Hussein, Lynch their allies along with willy and cunt are all as crooked as a pile of guts.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Right up Hussein's alley. I will bet my last dollar that she clued him in on the so called investigation into the corruption slick willy and crooked cunt are the subjects of, plus assurances she won't authorize any warrants for them. Crooked is as crooked does and Hussein, Lynch their allies along with willy and cunt are all as crooked as a pile of guts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So isn't that like inappropriate conduct for a government official to meet with someone related to someone who's under invetigation? Cause you know, that sounds like rule bending to me...

18 minutes doesn't compare to what democrats have done since

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:16:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't forget the little anecdotes about Ron Brown's airplane crash and some planes in Arkansas that just happened to run out of fuel.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When will it be apparent that the current government is not for and by the people any longer? They're not even hiding anymore. It will turn out that the tin foilers were right all along...
View Quote

It will never be apparent to at least half of the people of this country because they are fucking sheep with IQs of midget proportions.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You know he would hit that....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bill Clinton was giving her a blow job to get hitlery off the hook.

You know he would hit that....

It's not like he has standards other than breathing and walking on two legs...not too sure of the latter...
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

He reminded her that the Dixie mafia has a lot to gain through another clinton presidency
And you know, it was really a shame when Ron Brown's USAF 737 flew into a mountainside.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:23:20 PM EDT
[#24]
was she wearing a blue dress?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:26:05 PM EDT
[#25]
If she's asking Bill about his grandkids...those are also Hillary's grandkids.  Why is the AG of the United States interested in a suspects grandkids?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:47:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

He reminded her that the Dixie mafia has a lot to gain through another clinton presidency
And you know, it was really a shame when Ron Brown's USAF 737 flew into a mountainside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and when those boys went out hunting and walking the wrong set of railroad tracks that night...and their friends talking bout  it later...
and Barry Seal there was a real shame that guy was an Earner...with a capital E
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#27]
HER airplane?  You mean tax payers airplane.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:49:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
"Rest assured Mr. President, we will not seek charges against Mrs. Clinton."
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Clinton Foundation IS BEING INVESTIGATED and this is TOTAL BS
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Conduct like this and that of this entire administration should be above and beyond the scope of a Presidential Pardon...after FBHO leaves office and has signed his stack of pardons and get out of jail free cards Trumps should sign his first Executive Order and NULLIFY every pardon FBHO just signed and have his new AG hunt down and arrest everyone of them. Once one of them turns states evidence on FBHO...ARREST HIS SORRY ASS TOO...
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#31]
used this in another thread, seems appropriate here too....

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:57:22 PM EDT
[#32]
If I'm ever under investigation, I hope my wife has access to the lead prosecutor.

30 minutes should just about do it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If only 10% of the below pass the smell test she'd be wise to disappear. But I wouldn't fly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation
2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 - Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved
in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the
files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 - Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave
site of his fiancee.

13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident

that is one list I do not want to be on
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#34]
What a fuckwit, clear misuse of government funds and resourced to run personal errands (if you believe the "official" story). Yeah right lets have a secret meeting with the husband of someone under federal investigation for national security reasons, in my government funded and operated airplane, and were just going to talk about golf... yeah thats exactly what happened.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#35]
No reason to conceal anything anymore, we have already completely submitted.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If she's asking Bill about his grandkids...those are also Hillary's grandkids.  Why is the AG of the United States interested in a suspects grandkids?
View Quote

Maybe from the love babies Willie has floating around.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow all this is like a bad thriller.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:18:34 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
Except that no one will ever be held accountable for any of it.

Babnanna Republic we are.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:21:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

It will become apparent when there is no more food or running water.  Which will be too late.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:21:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lifetime Movie of the Week.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#41]
I have nothing to add whatsoever. All the posters above have it covered.

Stick a fork in this nation, it is fucking done.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was thinking more of a conspiracy thriller made for the big screen.  

And then I keep thinking about when Sadaam started naming people in the government and have them taken outside, eventually people started panicking and yelling about how loyal they were while he sat with a smug grin.  It's sickening because I can see it happening.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.

The fuckers don't even try to hide the corruption anymore.

This is a HUGE news story but I bet none of the liberal media stations even report it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:36:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The unannounced meeting, which comes as Lynch’s Justice Department is investigating the handling of classified information on Hillary Clinton’s private email server, came to light only when Phoenix’s ABC15 TV station asked Lynch about it during a press conference.

The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/29/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-meet-on-airplane-in-phoenix-video/#ixzz4Czq9r7CX

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if Zimmerman had met with the judge presiding over his case, behind closed doors, and came out smiling and saying "we talked about golf", if the left would believe it?

The fucking double standard in this country is damned appalling.   They don't even try to hide the corruption anymore.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:38:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Agreed.

This is a HUGE news story but I bet none of the liberal media stations even report it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Yeah this is big news.  They're doing it with plenty of people around to notice, too.  Like they want to be seen.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:38:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#47]
To collect assurances she wouldn't indict Hillary Clinton.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:45:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, the ending is so predictable.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#50]
I think Lynch is even more crooked than Holder and that's really saying something.

RINOs never should have confirmed her in the Senate. A  black,  female commie from Greensboro which has been a hotbed of activism for years.  

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top