Quoted:

Portland dictates your politics.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is Bill's offer, no inditement for Hillary and Loretta is the new golf pro at the Clinton Foundation, next year when she retires.   On a more serious note, the Benghazi testimony is starting to strongly point to Obama for the stand-down order on the rescue mission.  The verbal deal is, Obama doesn't throw Hillary under the bus and we (Bill and Hillary) won't throw Obama under the bus.  Time will tell if the deal can hold until after the election.

I honestly believe that's what happened here in Oregon in 2014. Dems knew that Kitchener was in trouble but did everything they could to "keep it on the down low" until after the election to secure a dem governor. Once the election was over he "resigns" 2 months later.ala governor Kate Brown. The spread wasn't "huge"  between kitzhaber and Dennis Richardson but if all of the details would have come to fruition before the election, Oregon would be red.

If memory serves me correctly, we have 35 counties of which 28 are red.

Portland dictates your politics.

Yep

Portland and Salem. "Giving illegals and free loaders shit for free"
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Monday June 27, 2016 former President Clinton runs into AG Loretta Lynch...........no confirmation as to what was spoken but, consider if you would...............

AG Lynch: Mr. President, this is entirely inappropriate, this will get out. This ex partie discussion will not go well either of us.

President Clinton: (laughing) Loretta, come on you definitely owe me.........give me minute or two.

AG Lynch: Against my better judgement I'll give you a couple minutes, what's on your mind?

President Clinton: Here are pictures  of my grand kids. See this one here? Isn't Chelsea glorious? Look at that baby beautiful right?

AG Lynch: Mr. President, what is your point, what are you getting at? I mean I hear you waited on the tarmac for a while to talk to me............what are you getting at?

President Clinton: OK, so impatient, so much in a rush..........

AG Lynch: Get on with it Bill........

President Clinton: Look, Loretta, you give Chelsea a pass, you give Marc a pass, you give me immunity, I'll turn state's evidence...........

AG Lynch: Comey is going to do what he's going to do. Look Bill it is improper for me to get involved, to interject myself into the proceedings. I can' promise anything at all.

President Clinton: Look, if it is another head you want take mine, how does 18 months with a fine sound. Knock it back to 6 and I'll take probation. I can give you  Hillary all wrapped up with a bow. Hell, I'll give you the Foundation and everything it's involved in.

AG Lynch: (nods quietly, not saying a word)

AG Lynch has repeatedly stated that she and the former president talked mainly about the president's grand kids.

Link Posted: 7/2/2016 3:17:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you really need to ask?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Why send an email when you can get frequent flyer miles.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:02:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Out West, where you vacation, the aspens will already be turning.  They turn in clusters, because their roots connect them.

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top