Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/20/2022 3:54:24 AM EDT

For the fucking mentally challenged read the article yourself instead.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/fbi-violate-protocol-launch-swat-assault-hostages-escaped/
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 3:57:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Dead men tell no tales.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 3:59:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:01:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:04:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Or they really wanted the headline "SWAT Team Storms Building; Hostages Freed" despite the fact that the two things aren't directly related.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:08:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dead men tell no tales.
View Quote

Dead men who were previously handled by the FBI tell no tales of how they were manipulated by the fbi
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:12:21 AM EDT
[#6]
lol

Some dude that worked at State. Right. You spend a lot of time reviewing HRT's SOPs while you were there?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:15:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice copy and paste.

HRT are assaulters by trade. Those guys don’t do barricades.  They had several hours to draw up an assualt plan.

Yeah they could have sat back and gassed the shit out of the building treating it like a barricade and he might have come out, or they use speed surprise and violence to control the outcome and dominate the structure. From a technical aspect at the level HRT operates at, there is probably less variables for them to execute a planned assualt vs turning it into a barricade and leaving the decision making in the hands of the suspect.

But this is GD so logic isn’t as fun.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:15:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Probably made entry to ensure there wasn’t an accomplice or explosives, secure the scene, and make sure no injured hostages were left behind.
That they had to take out the hostage taker was just the most efficient way to do it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:17:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
lol

Some dude that worked at State. Right. You spend a lot of time reviewing HRT's SOPs while you were there?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
lol

I belive his post is a quote from the linked article, not the OP's actual verbiage.

OP, it's best to use the quote function when quoting from an article

Something like this as it allows the reader to understand that you're quoting an article.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:24:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
lol

View Quote

"Deputy Director  of the Anti-Terrorism Assistance Training Program" Maybe?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:27:51 AM EDT
[#11]
No defender of the feds here, but what would they have gained by staging this particular event?  If it was meant to push gun control, it would have involved a legally-purchased AR, and dead victims.  This particular time, they just made asses of themselves saying initially that it wasn't targeting the Jewish community.

I haven't followed all the details, but maybe they went in to arrest the guy after the hostages were freed, he raised a gun and got shot.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:40:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No defender of the feds here, but what would they have gained by staging this particular event?  If it was meant to push gun control, it would have involved a legally-purchased AR, and dead victims.  This particular time, they just made asses of themselves saying initially that it wasn't targeting the Jewish community.

I haven't followed all the details, but maybe they went in to arrest the guy after the hostages were freed, he raised a gun and got shot.
View Quote
Thing is, we'll never know now, not that there was much chance to begin with.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:42:14 AM EDT
[#13]
I’m buying more stock in Alcoa.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 5:00:25 AM EDT
[#14]
If "Staged", They Lacked the important Feature of "White Supremacism" Perp with "Huge Social Media History against Democrats & People of Colors & Jews" - a key component to keep it boosted in the Media.

Crazy Islamic Radicals stories tends to be quickly swept under the rug by media as "Not Helpful for the 'Narrative' " .

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 5:00:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Because the HRT is the best and highest trained professional SWAT outfit in the nation, or so I was told.  They had a duty of care to keep him from killing himself so they killed him to keep him from killing himself.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 5:08:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nice copy and paste.

HRT are assaulters by trade. Those guys don’t do barricades.  They had several hours to draw up an assualt plan.

Yeah they could have sat back and gassed the shit out of the building treating it like a barricade and he might have come out, or they use speed surprise and violence to control the outcome and dominate the structure. From a technical aspect at the level HRT operates at, there is probably less variables for them to execute a planned assualt vs turning it into a barricade and leaving the decision making in the hands of the suspect.

View Quote

Here's the author's email. Contact him and ask him the questions.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/author/larryj/
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 5:13:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Remember when Dallas SWAT drove a robot strapped with C4 to murder a suspect?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 5:19:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nice copy and paste.

View Quote

They are HRT in name only.  Ultimately, they care more about taking out "bad guys" than saving "innocents".  Can we just start calling them ALMOST DELTA?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 5:23:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, this guy had actually ambushed & killed police so he was fair game in their eyes.  This was a first and I hope this doesn't become SOP.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 7:12:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Very heroic. Much sheepdog. They're not military you know. Civilians like you and I.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 7:20:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 7:37:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut....
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Dead men tell no tales.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 7:59:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Or they really wanted the headline "SWAT Team Storms Building; Hostages Freed" despite the fact that the two things aren't directly related.
View Quote

Showtime!
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:02:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Gold star award goes the Philly cops when they assaulted the MOVE "compound".  

Attachment Attached File
We said move, motherfuckers!!

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:05:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Because they had to take out their operative before he spoke to the media or public.

Let me make it clear up front that I have no problem with killing a terrorist. But the death of Malik Akram, who had been holding four  hostages at a synagogue north of Dallas, does not make  sense. The FBI Hostage Rescue Team  did not  follow the standard operating procedure for conducting an assault.

I have more than 35 years experience with counter-terrorism and police training. I was the Deputy Director  of the Anti-Terrorism Assistance Training Program when I  was at the Department of State. There is a checklist that  SWAT teams follow in  evaluating a threat and deciding on a course of action.

When you have a hostage incident the prime  objective is to end the situation peacefully with no harm to the hostages. If  the  hostage  taker  escalates the threat to the hostages or  begins  to physically harm them,  that should  trigger an assault. But if the hostages escape and are no longer in jeopardy and there are no other civilians at risk, there is no need to put the lives of SWAT officers in danger by conducting an  armed assault. Anytime you are firing automatic weapons and using flash bang grenades in a confined space, the good guys can be wounded or killed. Using force is a last resort when all other options are closed.

The movie Joe Hoft posted this morning of the immediate moments before the assault was launched shows the hostages running from the building. You also see the failed hostage taker  poke his head out the door with  a pistol  in his  hand. Malik Akram was now alone in the synagogue. There was no need to kill him and put the lives of the  HRT at risk.

The FBI needs to do some explaining.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/fbi-violate-protocol-launch-swat-assault-hostages-escaped/
View Quote

Full auto while conducting CQB?  Hmmmmmmm Flash bangs in confined spaces? That’s what they are for and I’ll bet anything that they toss tons of them during a training iteration
There were no hostages but the suspect had a weapon and kept insisting that he also  had explosives.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:10:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Or they really wanted the headline "SWAT Team Storms Building; Hostages Freed; Not Necessarily In That Order" despite the fact that the two things aren't directly related.
View Quote
Amended your headline.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:15:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The Gold star award goes the Philly cops when they assaulted the MOVE "compound".  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/696/GettyImages-515241528_jpeg-2247055.JPGWe said move, motherfuckers!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/696/GettyImages-515241528_jpeg-2247055.JPGWe said move, motherfuckers!!

"Or we'll drop a bomb on you. We'll burn the whole fucking neighborhood down!"
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:19:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was during an active fire fight.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:19:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Because they had to take out their operative before he spoke to the media or public.

Let me make it clear up front that I have no problem with killing a terrorist. But the death of Malik Akram, who had been holding four  hostages at a synagogue north of Dallas, does not make  sense. The FBI Hostage Rescue Team  did not  follow the standard operating procedure for conducting an assault.

I have more than 35 years experience with counter-terrorism and police training. I was the Deputy Director  of the Anti-Terrorism Assistance Training Program when I  was at the Department of State. There is a checklist that  SWAT teams follow in  evaluating a threat and deciding on a course of action.

When you have a hostage incident the prime  objective is to end the situation peacefully with no harm to the hostages. If  the  hostage  taker  escalates the threat to the hostages or  begins  to physically harm them,  that should  trigger an assault. But if the hostages escape and are no longer in jeopardy and there are no other civilians at risk, there is no need to put the lives of SWAT officers in danger by conducting an  armed assault. Anytime you are firing automatic weapons and using flash bang grenades in a confined space, the good guys can be wounded or killed. Using force is a last resort when all other options are closed.

The movie Joe Hoft posted this morning of the immediate moments before the assault was launched shows the hostages running from the building. You also see the failed hostage taker  poke his head out the door with  a pistol  in his  hand. Malik Akram was now alone in the synagogue. There was no need to kill him and put the lives of the  HRT at risk.

View Quote

Like the KGB, the FBI explains nothing.  They are above the law in this communist regime.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:21:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was a brilliant tactical decision, and completely justified.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:26:11 AM EDT
[#33]
How are we so sure that the FBI knew the guy was in the building by himself?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:30:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
How are we so sure that the FBI knew the guy was in the building by himself?
View Quote

That's most likely what drove the in extremis assault.  That and they felt that had the initiative for whatever reason. The suspect most likely didn't surrender and met the criteria to be shot…..means, opportunity, intent…

It's always fun to bash cops, in particular the FBI, but I don't how this was going to self resolve any other way.

The way this works is once HRT rolled up they developed an emergency assault plan….simple and brutal. One they did the hand-off and took command of the scene their emergency assault force was put in place and the closest tactically viable position and the other members began planning for a deliberate assault, e.g. a well orchestrated assault.  At a certain point the the emergency assaulters will hand off with those assaulters that have rehearsed the briefed and approved deliberate assault plan and they will become the primary effort.

What most likely occurred was when the hostages were released HRT took advantage of that confusion and executed the assault to #1 secure any remaining hostages and #2 capture the suspect or suspects.  During that assault he'll be given verbal commands. If he fails to comply or remains armed he's going to get schwacked……pretty simple stuff.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:36:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Based on some of the terminology you used, I'm not so sure you're the SME you claim you are.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:36:11 AM EDT
[#36]
These situations can be chaotic and fluid no matter how elite the "SWAT" team. Sometimes the guys in the inner perimeter see or hear something and they have to respond. I've been involved in some call-out where guys had to respond to something unexpected: the suspect falling asleep and the hostage walking out, the suspect coming out a back door, or killing himself.

It is also common to have a standing "green light" if the suspect exposes himself.

Having said that, I'm confident that the fbi is totally corrupted and has become our own modern Stasi and nothing would surprise me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:43:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Dead men tell no tales.
View Quote

I truly believe this was a false flag terrorist that went off the rails on his own.

He was a known terrorist and was given a visa 2 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:45:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Why was the FBI there at all? This seemed like a minor incident. Couldn’t local PD have handled it?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:46:49 AM EDT
[#39]
This story will go away as fast as the terrorist who attacked the parade.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:47:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn’t they drop satchel charges from a helicopter, starting a fire?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:48:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Dead men tell no tales.
View Quote

Yo..Ho..Ho and a bottle of rum.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:57:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Based on some of the terminology you used, I'm not so sure you're the SME you claim you are.
View Quote

@Jacare Brain dead , did you read the link posted below. Not my fucking words! There from the article.  Duh!
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:57:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:Some dude that worked at State. Right. You spend a lot of time reviewing HRT's SOPs while you were there?
View Quote

Welcome fellow FBI enthusiast.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:59:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Didn’t they drop satchel charges from a helicopter, starting a fire?
View Quote

Yup. Some type of glob-o-bomb. IIRC, over 50lbs of HE to effect a roof breach…..or burn down a city block. Whichever occurred first I suppose.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#46]
There is a checklist that  SWAT teams follow in  evaluating a threat and deciding on a course of action.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

The OP is a newbie and I don't think he understands how to use quotes. That verbiage isn't his. It's copy/pasta from the article.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:HRT are assaulters by trade. Those guys don’t do barricades.  They had several hours to draw up an assualt plan.

View Quote

The HRT doesn’t make the decision to go.  Someone much higher in the COC takes the input of the HRT and the input of the public relations supervisor and lots of other inputs and the gives the HRT the go.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Dead men tell no tales.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 9:03:11 AM EDT
[#50]
All loaded up with nowhere to go........  nah they getting it on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top