Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/13/2024 4:48:56 PM EDT
First, if you’re going to be a FUDD, and tell me how I’m wrong, and I just need to deal with people better, and put up with incompetence and mediocrity… JUST DON’T READ THIS!!!! and keep your opinions to yourself!!! I’ve been a business owner for 30 years and I WANT my customers to tell me what I’m going to say, so I can improve my business and make things better for my customers.

The short answer is: PSA doesn’t care about helping their online customers. Therefore it’s a waste of my time to try to buy from them, and a waste of my money to give it to them. This isn’t the first time I’ve had the issue with PSA that I describe bellow.. it’s just the last time I’ll ever deal with it.

Here’s how I know they don’t care about their online customers. Online customers ONLY have 3 ways to handle an issue.

a) They do have actual customer service people, but they are only available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST… this is a bit of an issue on weekends when the do a Daily Deal that is only good for one day. (Their retail stores are open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, and Sun 9am-6pm… but they WILL NOT talk to you about any online issues, OR even pass your online complaints or issues along.) This wouldn’t be totally unacceptable IF options b) or c) gave any relief.

b) They have a chat bot that can’t solve anything. It’s basically a Frequently Asked Questions section in a chat bot format. Not much help there.

c) They have email contact section that has a glaring issues that should and would be fixed IF they cared about customer service and online purchases.  (FYI, tried to pass this on to one of their store managers,  but he didn’t want to hear it, didn’t care, and… well… was a total FUDD!)  You see the email section is has a required Contact Reason, and every Reason they have listed requires and Order Number. Which needs to be entered into their required field Order Number. Without that… you CAN NOT email them. There is no general email, general question code, etc.

SO…. Why is any of this a big deal? Why don’t I just STFU, go about my day… well, They sent me a email about a One Day Sale. And I went to make a the purchase, and their system says my “card was declined by the issuing bank” Well, I have tons of credit, never had an issue, my credit score is over 800 and never carry a balance on any cards, so a decline is very concerning. I call my card… 10 minutes on hold… they tell me they didn’t decline my card. OK.. so long story short… I tried 5 cards, from 5 banks, using 3 different browsers.. same issue every time. I called each card to make sure they didn’t decline me, same story each time, my cards are fine no problem in their side.

It’s Saturday, it’s a One Day Sale… Option b) no help there… Option c) no help there.. option a) not until Monday… SO.. I mistakenly figured this was a issue that should be passed onto someone at PSA.. I mean, at the least I thought I could at least have a store manager pass on the issue, record that I did try to make the purchase on Sat, could have them honor the price on Monday when they figure it all out BOY WAS I WRONG!!! The first department manager was nice enough, I told him I knew he couldn’t help me but was hoping he could pass on my issue etc.. he listened to me for a few minutes explain everything to the point that he put me on hold, got the store manager and told me to hold for him. I was on hold for  a few minutes and thought that the store manager would be helpful. NOPE! The FUDD went off about he couldn’t help me, that I’d have to use “options a, b, c” not his concern, they can’t help, they can’t pass it on they don’t talk to the online sales, that there was no way there was anything he could do, etc. etc.

So, I wasted my time with all of that, figured why not waste another 15 minutes posting here. Maybe it will help someone, maybe PSA will get wind of this and fix their email form, maybe they’ll add some sort of online cust service agents for 5-8… kinda like their retail stores…

Anyway, I’m sure some FUDD is going to comment about how I’m just being a cry baby, and I should just man up and take it in the A$$ and stop complaining.. blah..blah.. blah…  Don’t care, I’m NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM PSA EVER AGAIN!!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess PSA lost another customer lol

TLDR
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#3]
TLDR

Real Karens of Arfcom
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
You know they actually have a guy here you can just IM.  It's super easy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#5]
You're not gonna get your own lower OP
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:51:42 PM EDT
[#6]
You're not getting your own lower.

Edit:  Fucking BEAT

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:51:59 PM EDT
[#7]
lol

In
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Are you a child?
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:53:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Lol
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:53:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Boomer calling us fudds.  Lol
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:53:43 PM EDT
[#11]
You were turgid when you wrote this.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:53:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:54:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're not gonna get your own lower OP
View Quote

This thread is going places. Don't bring that negativity in here.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:54:09 PM EDT
[#14]
This'll be fun.

Or not. We'll see.

I may just go buy something to piss OP off more.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:54:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Switch to decaf.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#18]
*cringe*
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#19]
So in!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Have Jamin call you?

edit - Screen name is appropriate, sour pants.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:55:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Have Jamin call you  Shit and beat

The PSA customer service here on arf is top notch.  Soooo?
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:55:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
First, if you’re going to be a FUDD, and tell me how I’m wrong, and I just need to deal with people better, and put up with incompetence and mediocrity… JUST DON’T READ THIS!!!! and keep your opinions to yourself!!! !
View Quote

Its GD, I will say what the fuck I want.

Same ole Same ole, some "poor" mad because the "poors store" didnt deliver Primary Arms level of Customer Service.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:55:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Give Bill a call instead?
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:56:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You know they actually have a guy here you can just IM.  It's super easy.
View Quote

This dude. I know it's frustrating sometimes. Reach out on our industry forum. They are a great company. Not everyone is perfect but I guarantee they will make it right.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

haha, beat you by 7 sec.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Shit happens, let it go.

~blood pressure meds.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:56:38 PM EDT
[#27]
I've had similar issues ordering with PSA, when I want to place an order I need to borrow my wife's IPad to place the order and get the order to go through.  I can't place an order with either of my desktop computers, it just doesn't work.  

No clue why.  ::shrug::

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Ok Boomer.

TLDR
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Name change to BigSour226
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#30]
I hope you don't expect better service anywhere else.  They are better than most.  Looks like you'll have to shop at Brownells now.  Can't wait for that post.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#31]
There's a guy on their FB page that gets things done who actually works there. Nice guy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe it's you.  I've placed more orders from there than I care to count. I'd rather not have that total.  I've not had an issue.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#35]
TLDR; LOL
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#37]
OP comes across like an angry 20 something.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Here
We
Go
!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#39]
damm one down... thats going to really hurt their business
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:01:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
First, if you’re going to be a FUDD, and tell me how I’m wrong, and I just need to deal with people better, and put up with incompetence and mediocrity… JUST DON’T READ THIS!!!! and keep your opinions to yourself!!! I’ve been a business owner for 30 years and I WANT my customers to tell me what I’m going to say, so I can improve my business and make things better for my customers.

The short answer is: PSA doesn’t care about helping their online customers. Therefore it’s a waste of my time to try to buy from them, and a waste of my money to give it to them. This isn’t the first time I’ve had the issue with PSA that I describe bellow.. it’s just the last time I’ll ever deal with it.

Here’s how I know they don’t care about their online customers. Online customers ONLY have 3 ways to handle an issue.

a) They do have actual customer service people, but they are only available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST… this is a bit of an issue on weekends when the do a Daily Deal that is only good for one day. (Their retail stores are open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, and Sun 9am-6pm… but they WILL NOT talk to you about any online issues, OR even pass your online complaints or issues along.) This wouldn’t be totally unacceptable IF options b) or c) gave any relief.

b) They have a chat bot that can’t solve anything. It’s basically a Frequently Asked Questions section in a chat bot format. Not much help there.

c) They have email contact section that has a glaring issues that should and would be fixed IF they cared about customer service and online purchases.  (FYI, tried to pass this on to one of their store managers,  but he didn’t want to hear it, didn’t care, and… well… was a total FUDD!)  You see the email section is has a required Contact Reason, and every Reason they have listed requires and Order Number. Which needs to be entered into their required field Order Number. Without that… you CAN NOT email them. There is no general email, general question code, etc.

SO…. Why is any of this a big deal? Why don’t I just STFU, go about my day… well, They sent me a email about a One Day Sale. And I went to make a the purchase, and their system says my “card was declined by the issuing bank” Well, I have tons of credit, never had an issue, my credit score is over 800 and never carry a balance on any cards, so a decline is very concerning. I call my card… 10 minutes on hold… they tell me they didn’t decline my card. OK.. so long story short… I tried 5 cards, from 5 banks, using 3 different browsers.. same issue every time. I called each card to make sure they didn’t decline me, same story each time, my cards are fine no problem in their side.

It’s Saturday, it’s a One Day Sale… Option b) no help there… Option c) no help there.. option a) not until Monday… SO.. I mistakenly figured this was a issue that should be passed onto someone at PSA.. I mean, at the least I thought I could at least have a store manager pass on the issue, record that I did try to make the purchase on Sat, could have them honor the price on Monday when they figure it all out BOY WAS I WRONG!!! The first department manager was nice enough, I told him I knew he couldn’t help me but was hoping he could pass on my issue etc.. he listened to me for a few minutes explain everything to the point that he put me on hold, got the store manager and told me to hold for him. I was on hold for  a few minutes and thought that the store manager would be helpful. NOPE! The FUDD went off about he couldn’t help me, that I’d have to use “options a, b, c” not his concern, they can’t help, they can’t pass it on they don’t talk to the online sales, that there was no way there was anything he could do, etc. etc.

So, I wasted my time with all of that, figured why not waste another 15 minutes posting here. Maybe it will help someone, maybe PSA will get wind of this and fix their email form, maybe they’ll add some sort of online cust service agents for 5-8… kinda like their retail stores…

Anyway, I’m sure some FUDD is going to comment about how I’m just being a cry baby, and I should just man up and take it in the A$$ and stop complaining.. blah..blah.. blah…  Don’t care, I’m NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM PSA EVER AGAIN!!!!
View Quote

Makin’s da coopy pastas! Bork Bork
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:01:38 PM EDT
[#44]
In?

I remember having to call cabelas and read them the item number, quantity, size, color, etc over the phone.

Times were so much simpler then……

OP, I am glad you will never buy from them again. More shit for me!!!

PSA- if you guys are listening, I respectfully request serial #1 of the sigSOUR226 lowers. Thank you in advance!

Perhaps this could be the roll mark?Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#45]
PSA is awesome.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had an on-going issue for years with a Freedom BCG and the rep here had a replacement out to me super quick. Top tier customer service.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#47]
TLDR...
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#49]
OP came unglued
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Do you drive 5 under the speed limit in the left lane talking to the bottom of your phone held horizontally because you don’t know how to set up the Bluetooth ?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top