Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Relax op. Speaking of online, Palmetto State Armory is right here in our industry forum with excellent responses to any issues. Seriously though, relax.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Go buy from Sig. Then you will know what it’s like to get the dilligan dong. Moar PSA for the rest of us fuddboomers.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet OP could’ve bought the item he was looking for at PSA for the same price or cheaper, once you factor in all the time he spent with his failed purchase attempts and posting here.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:29:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
First, if you’re going to be a FUDD, and tell me how I’m wrong, and I just need to deal with people better, and put up with incompetence and mediocrity… JUST DON’T READ THIS!!!! and keep your opinions to yourself!!! I’ve been a business owner for 30 years and I WANT my customers to tell me what I’m going to say, so I can improve my business and make things better for my customers.

The short answer is: PSA doesn’t care about helping their online customers. Therefore it’s a waste of my time to try to buy from them, and a waste of my money to give it to them. This isn’t the first time I’ve had the issue with PSA that I describe bellow.. it’s just the last time I’ll ever deal with it.

Here’s how I know they don’t care about their online customers. Online customers ONLY have 3 ways to handle an issue.

a) They do have actual customer service people, but they are only available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST… this is a bit of an issue on weekends when the do a Daily Deal that is only good for one day. (Their retail stores are open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, and Sun 9am-6pm… but they WILL NOT talk to you about any online issues, OR even pass your online complaints or issues along.) This wouldn’t be totally unacceptable IF options b) or c) gave any relief.

b) They have a chat bot that can’t solve anything. It’s basically a Frequently Asked Questions section in a chat bot format. Not much help there.

c) They have email contact section that has a glaring issues that should and would be fixed IF they cared about customer service and online purchases.  (FYI, tried to pass this on to one of their store managers,  but he didn’t want to hear it, didn’t care, and… well… was a total FUDD!)  You see the email section is has a required Contact Reason, and every Reason they have listed requires and Order Number. Which needs to be entered into their required field Order Number. Without that… you CAN NOT email them. There is no general email, general question code, etc.

SO…. Why is any of this a big deal? Why don’t I just STFU, go about my day… well, They sent me a email about a One Day Sale. And I went to make a the purchase, and their system says my “card was declined by the issuing bank” Well, I have tons of credit, never had an issue, my credit score is over 800 and never carry a balance on any cards, so a decline is very concerning. I call my card… 10 minutes on hold… they tell me they didn’t decline my card. OK.. so long story short… I tried 5 cards, from 5 banks, using 3 different browsers.. same issue every time. I called each card to make sure they didn’t decline me, same story each time, my cards are fine no problem in their side.

It’s Saturday, it’s a One Day Sale… Option b) no help there… Option c) no help there.. option a) not until Monday… SO.. I mistakenly figured this was a issue that should be passed onto someone at PSA.. I mean, at the least I thought I could at least have a store manager pass on the issue, record that I did try to make the purchase on Sat, could have them honor the price on Monday when they figure it all out BOY WAS I WRONG!!! The first department manager was nice enough, I told him I knew he couldn’t help me but was hoping he could pass on my issue etc.. he listened to me for a few minutes explain everything to the point that he put me on hold, got the store manager and told me to hold for him. I was on hold for  a few minutes and thought that the store manager would be helpful. NOPE! The FUDD went off about he couldn’t help me, that I’d have to use “options a, b, c” not his concern, they can’t help, they can’t pass it on they don’t talk to the online sales, that there was no way there was anything he could do, etc. etc.

So, I wasted my time with all of that, figured why not waste another 15 minutes posting here. Maybe it will help someone, maybe PSA will get wind of this and fix their email form, maybe they’ll add some sort of online cust service agents for 5-8… kinda like their retail stores…

Anyway, I’m sure some FUDD is going to comment about how I’m just being a cry baby, and I should just man up and take it in the A$$ and stop complaining.. blah..blah.. blah…  Don’t care, I’m NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM PSA EVER AGAIN!!!!
View Quote

So just take a screenshot of the problem and then talk to customer service on Monday. Or you could have contacted them on arfcom.

Why you felt the need to involve the retail store manager, I have no idea.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:30:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Just noticed your avatar, makes sense now.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:31:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

What you did not notice is that PSA responded to OP’s rant, in this thread…….
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:32:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I had a issue with a Dagger and Palmetto State Armory fixed it at warp speed. Great support and I ordered it online. The entire lower was fixed and shipped back within a week.

OP is a whining Karen. Cry more and pay more somewhere else.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#9]
You're gonna have to try harder to get your own lower
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Didn't you start a thread about that, and the consensus was that it appeared to be a potential straw purchase?

View Quote

No.  I bitched about it in a thread that someone else made a few weeks ago about gifts and someone ordering something to be sent to their sons ffl.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes i actually did notice, why?
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
WTF does your credit score have to do with anything?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wanna bet that OP has abandoned the thread due to everyone calling him a dumbass so he won't see that?
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:34:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Using multiple cards probably created a fraud flag on your account.  Over on their forums I read that if you have ever done a chargeback they likely fire you as a customer. Idk, my card always works.
View Quote

IIRC it's a problem with the processing company the bank uses not the bank or psa.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:35:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No.  I bitched about it in a thread that someone else made a few weeks ago about gifts and someone ordering something to be sent to their sons ffl.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't you start a thread about that, and the consensus was that it appeared to be a potential straw purchase?

I dont blame FFLs for doing that at this point. The ATF has a hard on for shutting them down at the drop of a hat.

If you're going to buy it as a gift then you are the purchaser. There is no reason to tell them you're buying it as a gift.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Relax op. Speaking of online, Palmetto State Armory is right here in our industry forum with excellent responses to any issues. Seriously though, relax.
View Quote

They are right here in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I’ve been a business owner for 30 years and I WANT my customers to tell me what I’m going to say, so I can improve my business and make things better for my customers.

View Quote

what business?

you want customers to FUDD complain online instead of to you directly?

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I would like for OP to give his definition of Fudd.  

And PSA has been great for me for years and years.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
TLDR

Real Karens of Arfcom
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wants us to think he's ballin
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Please PM me what you are trying to purchase and your info. I will see how I can help.

Thanks,

Josiah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First, if you’re going to be a FUDD, and tell me how I’m wrong, and I just need to deal with people better, and put up with incompetence and mediocrity… JUST DON’T READ THIS!!!! and keep your opinions to yourself!!! I’ve been a business owner for 30 years and I WANT my customers to tell me what I’m going to say, so I can improve my business and make things better for my customers.

The short answer is: PSA doesn’t care about helping their online customers. Therefore it’s a waste of my time to try to buy from them, and a waste of my money to give it to them. This isn’t the first time I’ve had the issue with PSA that I describe bellow.. it’s just the last time I’ll ever deal with it.

Here’s how I know they don’t care about their online customers. Online customers ONLY have 3 ways to handle an issue.

a) They do have actual customer service people, but they are only available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST… this is a bit of an issue on weekends when the do a Daily Deal that is only good for one day. (Their retail stores are open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, and Sun 9am-6pm… but they WILL NOT talk to you about any online issues, OR even pass your online complaints or issues along.) This wouldn’t be totally unacceptable IF options b) or c) gave any relief.

b) They have a chat bot that can’t solve anything. It’s basically a Frequently Asked Questions section in a chat bot format. Not much help there.

c) They have email contact section that has a glaring issues that should and would be fixed IF they cared about customer service and online purchases.  (FYI, tried to pass this on to one of their store managers,  but he didn’t want to hear it, didn’t care, and… well… was a total FUDD!)  You see the email section is has a required Contact Reason, and every Reason they have listed requires and Order Number. Which needs to be entered into their required field Order Number. Without that… you CAN NOT email them. There is no general email, general question code, etc.

SO…. Why is any of this a big deal? Why don’t I just STFU, go about my day… well, They sent me a email about a One Day Sale. And I went to make a the purchase, and their system says my “card was declined by the issuing bank” Well, I have tons of credit, never had an issue, my credit score is over 800 and never carry a balance on any cards, so a decline is very concerning. I call my card… 10 minutes on hold… they tell me they didn’t decline my card. OK.. so long story short… I tried 5 cards, from 5 banks, using 3 different browsers.. same issue every time. I called each card to make sure they didn’t decline me, same story each time, my cards are fine no problem in their side.

It’s Saturday, it’s a One Day Sale… Option b) no help there… Option c) no help there.. option a) not until Monday… SO.. I mistakenly figured this was a issue that should be passed onto someone at PSA.. I mean, at the least I thought I could at least have a store manager pass on the issue, record that I did try to make the purchase on Sat, could have them honor the price on Monday when they figure it all out BOY WAS I WRONG!!! The first department manager was nice enough, I told him I knew he couldn’t help me but was hoping he could pass on my issue etc.. he listened to me for a few minutes explain everything to the point that he put me on hold, got the store manager and told me to hold for him. I was on hold for  a few minutes and thought that the store manager would be helpful. NOPE! The FUDD went off about he couldn’t help me, that I’d have to use “options a, b, c” not his concern, they can’t help, they can’t pass it on they don’t talk to the online sales, that there was no way there was anything he could do, etc. etc.

So, I wasted my time with all of that, figured why not waste another 15 minutes posting here. Maybe it will help someone, maybe PSA will get wind of this and fix their email form, maybe they’ll add some sort of online cust service agents for 5-8… kinda like their retail stores…

Anyway, I’m sure some FUDD is going to comment about how I’m just being a cry baby, and I should just man up and take it in the A$$ and stop complaining.. blah..blah.. blah…  Don’t care, I’m NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM PSA EVER AGAIN!!!!

Please PM me what you are trying to purchase and your info. I will see how I can help.

Thanks,

Josiah

@SigSour226
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Wanna bet that OP has abandoned the thread due to everyone calling him a dumbass so he won't see that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I dont blame FFLs for doing that at this point. The ATF has a hard on for shutting them down at the drop of a hat.

If you're going to buy it as a gift then you are the purchaser. There is no reason to tell them you're buying it as a gift.
View Quote

I get it but I really made the mistake of saying dad will love this when my brother called me lol.

At this point it just fucking annoys the shit out of me what FFLs will just say is the law and other bullshit they do at least locally to me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Josiah in to save the day!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#25]
I think OH PEE is gone.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:40:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes i saw that before i posted.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:42:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:43:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

worst. humble-brag. ever.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Lol.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#31]
What was OP trying to purchase?  Something banned by the state of Florida?
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:43:44 PM EDT
[#32]
yes PSA needs to stop doing what they do. giving great deals and new products, fast shipping on some stuff...keeping the market alive. yep...the need to learn from HK and Colt and just hate us. This is coming from a HK and Colt fan boy. but have you ever tried to deal with HK,COLT OR SIG...  I would rather PSA keep putting people on the production floor like they do. I only contacted there customer service once. the woman was very pleasant and nice.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why would a retail store employee have anyway of helping with online orders in the first place?     Weak ass crybaby rant.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:47:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I’ve been a business owner for 30 years
View Quote

My favorite complaints are the ones that open with bullshit like this.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Why would a retail store employee have anyway of helping with online orders in the first place?     Weak ass crybaby rant.  
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/j7989i_GIF-123-188.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/j7989i_GIF-123-188.gif

But but but my credit score is over 800!

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:48:25 PM EDT
[#38]
OP, got fired as a customer.   OP, As you well know, 1% of the Karens, cause 90% of the trouble.      For every problem child they fire, they have 1000 more waiting in the wings.

It’s the only explanation.    Did you ever find out why Every card was declined?      That’s the issue you need to address.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:49:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I stopped shopping with PSA after my experience at the Denver, NC store. The manager and their employees are jackasses and they won’t sell a gift lol. They wouldn’t let me get my dad a matching 1911.
View Quote

Greetings Fellow Firearms Enthusiast!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:50:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You know they actually have a guy here you can just IM.  It's super easy.
View Quote

Or he could call the help line during business hours.   They'd probably try to match the "1 day deal," since those deals are often repeating.

But that's only if it's actually their problem.   I'm sure there are plenty of people that have banking issues and it just falls under the umbrella of "shit happens."

OP sounds like a bit of a dickhead.   He also probably needs hypertension medication.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#41]
No one is reading all that shit
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:53:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same thing as those idiots on the old Best Buy customer forums (and they used to be hilarious to read) complaining customers used to state how much money they spend a year there in the post and its usually numbers over $30K. They think that makes them more important.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Look on the bright side OP!

With your credit score you'll be able to get a loan and buy yourself a 55 gallon drum of something you really need-

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Switch to decaf.
View Quote

PSA has that too.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
First, if you're going to be a FUDD, and tell me how I'm wrong, and I just need to deal with people better, and put up with incompetence and mediocrity  JUST DON'T READ THIS!!!! and keep your opinions to yourself!!! I've been a business owner for 30 years and I WANT my customers to tell me what I'm going to say, so I can improve my business and make things better for my customers.

The short answer is: PSA doesn't care about helping their online customers. Therefore it's a waste of my time to try to buy from them, and a waste of my money to give it to them. This isn't the first time I've had the issue with PSA that I describe bellow.. it's just the last time I'll ever deal with it.

Here's how I know they don't care about their online customers. Online customers ONLY have 3 ways to handle an issue.

a) They do have actual customer service people, but they are only available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST  this is a bit of an issue on weekends when the do a Daily Deal that is only good for one day. (Their retail stores are open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, and Sun 9am-6pm  but they WILL NOT talk to you about any online issues, OR even pass your online complaints or issues along.) This wouldn't be totally unacceptable IF options b) or c) gave any relief.

b) They have a chat bot that can't solve anything. It's basically a Frequently Asked Questions section in a chat bot format. Not much help there.

c) They have email contact section that has a glaring issues that should and would be fixed IF they cared about customer service and online purchases.  (FYI, tried to pass this on to one of their store managers,  but he didn't want to hear it, didn't care, and  well  was a total FUDD!)  You see the email section is has a required Contact Reason, and every Reason they have listed requires and Order Number. Which needs to be entered into their required field Order Number. Without that  you CAN NOT email them. There is no general email, general question code, etc.

SO . Why is any of this a big deal? Why don't I just STFU, go about my day  well, They sent me a email about a One Day Sale. And I went to make a the purchase, and their system says my "card was declined by the issuing bank" Well, I have tons of credit, never had an issue, my credit score is over 800 and never carry a balance on any cards, so a decline is very concerning. I call my card  10 minutes on hold  they tell me they didn't decline my card. OK.. so long story short  I tried 5 cards, from 5 banks, using 3 different browsers.. same issue every time. I called each card to make sure they didn't decline me, same story each time, my cards are fine no problem in their side.

It's Saturday, it's a One Day Sale  Option b) no help there  Option c) no help there.. option a) not until Monday  SO.. I mistakenly figured this was a issue that should be passed onto someone at PSA.. I mean, at the least I thought I could at least have a store manager pass on the issue, record that I did try to make the purchase on Sat, could have them honor the price on Monday when they figure it all out BOY WAS I WRONG!!! The first department manager was nice enough, I told him I knew he couldn't help me but was hoping he could pass on my issue etc.. he listened to me for a few minutes explain everything to the point that he put me on hold, got the store manager and told me to hold for him. I was on hold for  a few minutes and thought that the store manager would be helpful. NOPE! The FUDD went off about he couldn't help me, that I'd have to use "options a, b, c" not his concern, they can't help, they can't pass it on they don't talk to the online sales, that there was no way there was anything he could do, etc. etc.

So, I wasted my time with all of that, figured why not waste another 15 minutes posting here. Maybe it will help someone, maybe PSA will get wind of this and fix their email form, maybe they'll add some sort of online cust service agents for 5-8  kinda like their retail stores  

Anyway, I'm sure some FUDD is going to comment about how I'm just being a cry baby, and I should just man up and take it in the A$$ and stop complaining.. blah..blah.. blah   Don't care, I'm NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM PSA EVER AGAIN!!!!
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 6:01:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Same thing as those idiots on the old Best Buy customer forums (and they used to be hilarious to read) complaining customers used to state how much money they spend a year there in the post and its usually numbers over $30K. They think that makes them more important.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not exactly.  OP felt it was relevant, to his shock and disbelief that his 8 different credit cards got declined.    And, it kinda IS.     If OP is as reputable as he claims to be, he’s got WAY bigger problems, than just not being able to neckbeard his monthly quota of PSA goodies.    

Somethings very wrong with his accounts, because this sort of thing doesn’t happen to our class of people.    

Fwiw, I went over and cleaned out all the One day sale items OP was lusting after.   He can buy them from me.  -20% off!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Or he could call the help line during business hours.   They'd probably try to match the "1 day deal," since those deals are often repeating.

But that's only if it's actually their problem.   I'm sure there are plenty of people that have banking issues and it just falls under the umbrella of "shit happens."

OP sounds like a bit of a dickhead.   He also probably needs hypertension medication.
View Quote
Yep. Had that happen to me buying one of those Vortex 1-8 + mount deals. Conversation went like this:

Palmetto State Armory, can I help you?
Hope so, because I'm an idiot.
What seems to be the problem?
I checked out without adding the coupon code and my card is charged about twice what I was expecting.
No problem. (verification process, order number, intense typing, credit card, more confirmations, periodic agent humming to herself). All set. You'll see a refund in a couple days.

I'd bet foldable money (FUDD term for OP benefit) if he had a beer and called around 10:30-11:00 AM EST Monday it would be resolved.

Oh, and DANGIT OP! You cost me money! Ordered some AAC 300 BO ammo for spite.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 6:05:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Pretty cowardly hit and run thread OP. Man up.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top