teats.

Only if you squeeze or suck them.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 7:27:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Legally Blond ?
View Quote

Hard to say for sure, since there was no rug to match against the drapes. It was glorious...

Honestly, if my wife wouldn't have my guts-for-garters I'd post some of the tamer photos from years of TDYs to Greece, and Thailand, and Australia, and the PI... The US military could cure it's recruiting ills forever with a little targeted advertising
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 8:04:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Becuz wimminz want to show 'em whenever they want, and imprison you if you look at 'em.  They like the power to control you, and the politicians will not do anything about it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 8:46:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Buy a Team membership and see all the boobies you want in the BOTD.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 9:55:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#7]
A toast to titties
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 10:45:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Becuz wimminz want to show 'em whenever they want, and imprison you if you look at 'em.  They like the power to control you, and the politicians will not do anything about it.
View Quote

I think its a little more complicated than that, now, although that is certainly a part of it. If a woman chooses to show you her breasts, it’s empowering to her. That’s why “sex work is work.” However, men LIKE looking at boobs, and if a woman is naked in public she doesn’t get to choose who sees them - EVERYBODY can. So instead of being empowered, she is objectified. I’ve even heard it called “visual rape.”

Trust me - if they could figure out a way to destroy the traditional, Judeo-Christian cultural norm that public nudity is deviant, without it resulting in objectifying women, they would do it in a heartbeat.

They’ll figure out a way, eventually. They’ve made good progress from removing the taboo surrounding sex with children. It’s only a matter of time.

Link Posted: 12/10/2022 10:46:16 PM EDT
[#9]
In for pitchers if boobs...
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 10:47:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ass is better.

Link Posted: 12/10/2022 10:48:34 PM EDT
[#11]
You sound like every 50 year old single IT guy that I've ever worked with.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 11:03:32 PM EDT
[#12]
You dont want to see most american women topless, and you do want to see most european women topless
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 11:09:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You sound like every 50 year old single IT guy that I've ever worked with.
View Quote

Didn’t know this topic was so popular with older IT guys.  All of our IT guys are in their 20s.  Not sure what they talk about, but I don’t think it’s this.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 11:13:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It isn’t how you imagine it would be.
View Quote

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top