Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:37:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I got $25 for Amazon. Can anyone recommend some stickers?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#2]
if your not home and your second vehicle has decals it is definitely an invite for a traveler to break in. Guaranteed an AR next to the bed and a Glock with a suppressor in the end table.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know.  I have a Mason Past Master Sticker on my car, that's it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:43:54 AM EDT
[#4]
FPNI
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:48:14 AM EDT
[#5]
As a general rule of thumb I don't put stickers of any kind on my vehicle. It generally makes them look like shit.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:50:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gun Stickers are a gateway drug to becoming a full tactical LARP guy.
View Quote
The pro-2A movement rising there in Virginia is awesome. I support you all...
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:54:31 AM EDT
[#7]
People can do what they want to decorate their ride. I don't give a shit.

Personally, my car is sterile. It could be any like model on the lot. I want to be that nondescript vehicle that blends in with the rest of the cars. I don't need some nutjob or thug anonymously targeting me over my political views or the fact they I may be armed or keep firearms at home.

Absolutely exercise your First Amendment and Second Amendment Freedoms where and how you want. For me, the rear window of my car is NOT the place. I'll stick to writing letter to politicians, engaging people in civil discourse and practicing persec. Concealed, means concealed in more than one way.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:54:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I got $25 for Amazon. Can anyone recommend some stickers?
View Quote
Couple of options ...

Amazon Product
  • There are 3 Pcs/pack . about 3 - 4 inches,High quality vinyl.Easy stick on different surface. High quality vinyl stickers also remove without any effort.
  • These die-cut vinyl decals are inexpensive and can be used almost anywhere.
  • They are suitable for use outdoors on vertical surfaces like a car window, or indoors to decorate your phone, tablet, or laptop.

Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:55:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I really don't like to advertise anything of my personal life on my vehicle.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 9:06:57 AM EDT
[#10]
All my stickers go on canteens or the work fridge.

I guess it is risky with all the Larue stickers.... fuck'em.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 9:07:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Because not everyone in life in a ginormous pussy?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 9:07:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I used to have a BFL on my car but got too many questions from coworkers.  It looks like a gear so I went with the ‘some engineering thing’ angle.

Got a 26.2 logo on now.  Wife keeps putting it on but it’s an accomplishment I’m proud of.  Also helps me quickly find my vehicle in a parking lot full of similar looking late model minivans.

I would never advertise anything with guns or politics.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Because they don't know how violent Liberals are.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 9:55:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Bait
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

All my shit-kicker friends had them in the back of their trucks in high school. It was a different time.
View Quote
I had a rack in my '65 Dodge 30 years ago, and frequently drove around the bay area with rifles. Never had any one freak out over it or steal them.

I don't put stickers on my DD, but have some on other vehicles. The first thing I did when I bought my new GMC pickup last summer was take off the dealer sticker.
I don't have this one any longer. if I did, that shiny sticker on the right of pic would probably be gone.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#16]
I go to a university so having stuff that screams “gun” doesn’t fit in very well. I keep my car and myself “low key”
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Because they fucking want to?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 11:12:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Why do so many care in one iota what someone else does with their property?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
People can do what they want to decorate their ride. I don't give a shit.

Personally, my car is sterile. It could be any like model on the lot. I want to be that nondescript vehicle that blends in with the rest of the cars. I don't need some nutjob or thug anonymously targeting me over my political views or the fact they I may be armed or keep firearms at home.

Absolutely exercise your First Amendment and Second Amendment Freedoms where and how you want. For me, the rear window of my car is NOT the place. I'll stick to writing letter to politicians, engaging people in civil discourse and practicing persec. Concealed, means concealed in more than one way.
View Quote
This is my opinion, you just phrase it more concisely.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Because not everyone in life in a ginormous pussy?
View Quote
Quoted:
Because they fucking want to?
View Quote
Quoted:
Why do so many care in one iota what someone else does with their property?
View Quote
Holy shit some of you guys are triggered by innocuous question.  It's still America do what you want. Some of you act like I was questioning your manhood.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Because,  they're tards
View Quote
FPNI

I was literally going to write this...
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 1:30:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
In today's climate, I get the persec aspect. But, there are still a few people around who are  not willing to live in fear. Some are actually proud of who they are and confident in their values.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 1:33:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Low self esteem look at me culture?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 1:41:53 PM EDT
[#24]
My truck has a BFL, but my newest toolbox hides it.

I stopped for gas recently, and the guy across the pump had his car covered in stickers. Every single one was gun related. He also wore black bdu pants and flea market oakleys. No BFL, otherwise I'd swear he was a member here.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#25]
They are on 1/3 of the vehicles here.  I don't have them, but many do.  I am a lot more likely to let them in during traffic.  I WILL NOT let in bernie stickers.  Fuck them, maybe the gov't will let them in.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 1:54:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Some people live in fear of their enemies ...
Some don't.
Like being afraid to list the state you live in on this site.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I see Glock and magpul type stickers on cars. It's funny to see AR stickers since they're illegal
View Quote
I know the SAFE Act is pretty strict but making stickers illegal seems a bit over the top even for NY.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top