Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/11/2022 12:02:11 PM EDT
Fauci's NIH Division Paid $205K for Researchers To Study Transgender Monkeys

Dr. Anthony Fauci's division of the National Institutes of Health paid over $200,000 during the coronavirus pandemic for researchers to study why transgender women have high rates of HIV by injecting male monkeys with female hormones.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) in December 2021 gave Scripps Research $205,562 for the study, which aims to determine why transgender women have high rates of HIV. As part of the study, researchers subject male monkeys to feminizing hormone therapy to study how it impacts the monkeys' immune systems, according to the National Institutes of Health.
View Quote

Well, I certainly hope they get to the bottom of this.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
wonder what kind of mutated hiv we will get out of this.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Who cares? I’m sure they also have a much higher rate of suicide.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#3]
It’s pretty obvious. Those poor monkeys that were subjected to torture for the good of the trans cult.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:06:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Unprotected anal sex.

Make the check out to cash please.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:07:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unprotected anal sex.

View Quote

Hey now, I peer reviewed your study and found it suitable for publication, I get 50%.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:08:52 PM EDT
[#7]
They are freak males posing as women...which they will never be.

Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:09:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hey now, I peer reviewed your study and found it suitable for publication, I get 50%.

Kharn
View Quote

I think you might have meant you queer reviewed it
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:10:19 PM EDT
[#9]
When you get fucked in the ass by a guy that has HIV you will be more "prone" to getting it.

Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Remember: We don't know for sure why the rates of autism in kids are so darn high, or why allllllllllllll these food allergies are happening - because Fauci's controlling all this funding and has for decades.
If HE isn't interested in it, or his handlers aren't interested in it, it doesn't get studied.
We couldn't get even a small study on robitussin vs the cough?
But we got the tranny monkey study.

Welcome to central planning.
This fuckstick has caused how many problems downriver of his poor decisions?
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:11:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Dr. Anthony Fauci's division of the National Institutes of Health paid over $200,000 during the coronavirus pandemic for researchers to study why transgender women have high rates of HIV by injecting male monkeys with female hormones.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) in December 2021 gave Scripps Research $205,562 for the study, which aims to determine why transgender women have high rates of HIV. As part of the study, researchers subject male monkeys to feminizing hormone therapy to study how it impacts the monkeys' immune systems, according to the National Institutes of Health.
View Quote

View Quote

they have, but won't admit it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:14:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Why on Earth would creepy desperate perverts who have promiscuous anal sex, disregulated hormones, and backwards ideological viewpoints about literally everything, be prone to HIV?  The world may never know.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don't wish to post the theory out loud in GD for fear of the usual bots losing their cool, I'm curious - if you'd like to share even by PM, I'm all ears.

At this point we are all forced to consider the idea that our public health authorities will and HAVE casually lied to us.
The concern we all have and aren't saying out loud - is that this COVID19 bungling we're seeing?
Isn't atypical, it's that their corruption, obfuscation of what's going on, and the hurry to set up a moneyprinter - is the norm.
And the players involved have been in that captains chair for decades.
Fucking, yikes.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Well they are really just gay men, soooooo…..
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:16:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Hmm, lets see. Could it be crazy people who have a hole inside that can only be filled with lots and lots of random butt stuff?
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:16:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Butt monkeys
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:18:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Because a hell of a lot of them work as hookers.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:19:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Unprotected anal sex.

View Quote

Alimentary, my dear Watson.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Because they bareback their way to a better tomorrow.

KTHXBYE.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Kharn
View Quote

Uh basically this; Per CDC, blood transfusion from KNOWN infected source is 92% chance of getting HIV. for sharing a heroin needle, only 6.3% . for gettign stabbed with said needle onl5 2.3%. BUTT Sex... 14% . Per act.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

Type of ExposureRisk per 10,000 Exposures
Parenteral
Blood Transfusion9,250
Needle-Sharing During Injection Drug Use63
Percutaneous (Needle-Stick)23
Sexual
Receptive Anal Intercourse138
Insertive Anal Intercourse11
Receptive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse8
Insertive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse4
Receptive Oral IntercourseLow
Insertive Oral IntercourseLow
Other^
BitingNegligible
SpittingNegligible
Throwing Body Fluids (Including Semen or Saliva)Negligible
Sharing Sex ToysNegligible
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#25]
As part of the study, researchers subject male monkeys to feminizing hormone therapy to study how it impacts the monkeys' immune systems, according to the National Institutes of Health.
View Quote

Is there any natural immune system defense to HIV?  If not, then what difference does hormone therapy make?

How is this infection difference not caused by behavior?
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:23:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

No, no, I accidentally clicked that link. It wasn't intentional.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:26:42 PM EDT
[#27]
It's my understanding that becoming HIV positive is an instant status upgrade in the random consonant community.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:26:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Why do transgender women have high rates of HIV?

I'm guessing it has something to do with junkies getting butt fucked for cash which they then use to purchase heroin, crack, and/or meth, and this cycle repeats until someone, usually a black male, decides to beat them to death.

Otherwise... yeah... it's a head scratcher.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:28:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe they don’t “Step up, PrEP up”
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#30]
So they're wondering if estrogen causes HIV infection?
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:34:18 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that "transgender women" have a strikingly similar rate of HIV to gay men.... because that's what they are.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#32]
No morality sluts?  Why haven't they been shamed like the unvaccinated?
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Because aids cum is shot into gaping wounds in their bodies.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Unprotected anal sex.

View Quote

I've found that most of the time, the most simple answer is usually the correct answer.

Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Unprotected anal sex.

View Quote

I've found that most of the time, the most simple answer is usually the correct answer.

Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Because they are gay men in dresses

and gay men have higher rates of HIV
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:44:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I was going to say "reckless ass sex" but I guess that's been covered
View Quote

Would be a sweet name for a Band!
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:45:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It's my understanding that becoming HIV positive is an instant status upgrade in the random consonant community.
View Quote

Excuse me.  It’s the RCC
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gaping? yes
Wound? No.  More of an orifice
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#40]
They are mentally ill people tantamount to someone who believes they are Napoleon or Santa Clause.

They therefore do not have the capacity to make decisions on their own and are a risk of harm to themselves and others.

We should pity such people and help them through committing them to in-patient mental hospitals where they can receive the care they need to accept reality.  Instead we enable their mental illness and failure to grasp reality and that reality is that they are a certain sex, which cannot be changed no matter what self-mutilation or other dangerous act they commit.  Knowing they self is the great way to bring a person inner peace and that involves accepting they self, sadly these people cannot accept themselves. They truly are sad people deserving of pity and in desperate need of mental health care.

I see the lefts treatment of these mentally ill people as on par with their treatment of those who abuse illegal narcotics. The left will enable illegal narcotic users with things like free needles and allowing the homeless to sleep on public sidewalks and in public parks perhaps in the belief they are somehow helping these individuals or being "kind", but in fact all they are doing is helping speed up their destruction.  Some on the left may genuinely believe they helping people who believe they are a different sex, but they are not and in fact are hurting them irrevocably.

We are the very definition of compassionate conservatives when we advocate for the treatment of "transgender" people as mentally ill people.  We as conservatives are without doubt on the right side of history on this issue.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:49:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Because they are gay men in dresses
and gay men have higher rates of HIV
View Quote
In a sane society, this would end the discussion.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Because they like it in their backdoor vagina.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Because they like it in their backdoor vagina.
View Quote
It's called a bussy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#44]
People don't think homosexual buttseks be like it is, but it do.

There are no transgender anything. There are just straight and gay, male and female. And gay sex means more sexually transmitted diseases.

Whoever paid $ for this study... FFS
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Gaping? yes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gaping? yes

Rectal tissue is constructed much differently than vaginal tissue on a cellular level; it is not designed for rough friction, and it causes widespread damage to the cells in the form of wounds and abrasions and those are the primary route HIV takes to enter the bloodstream.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#46]
The first symptom of HIV? A severe pounding sensation in your ass.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Unprotected anal sex.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#48]
You could think of rectal tissue as being like tiles laid edge to edge in a single layer, and vaginal tissue as a shingle roof with three layers. Rubbing on the tiles opens up tiny gaps between them.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Gross. So when they inject these male monkeys with estrogen, do they then get an HIV positive guy to ass fuck the monkey? Just giving them estrogen doesn't cause HIV.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Rectal tissue is constructed much differently than vaginal tissue on a cellular level; it is not designed for rough friction, and it causes widespread damage to the cells in the form of wounds and abrasions and those are the primary route HIV takes to enter the bloodstream.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gaping? yes

Don't forget bug chasing and poz parties!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top