Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 6:49:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That would make me mad as well. Was it a FJ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Last time I ordered a vehicle the way I wanted it they got it in [put a deposit on it] and then listed it for sale on their web site. Salesman was a total tard, gave the dealer and salesman a poor review to the manufacturer, dealer was less then happy about it. Their claim was that they list ALL vehicles on their web site for sale even though it may be a vehicle someone has ordered and paid a down payment on. [they never even bothered to call me when it came in, I saw it on their site and called them]

Since it was a vehicle Toyota was discontinuing in the US, it was right at the last few shipments, if they would have sold it on, I wouldn't have been able to order another one. I have no doubt they wanted to sell it on for a few more grand then I was paying.

That would make me mad as well. Was it a FJ?

Yes.

Ended up refusing to use the initial salesman to finish the sale and he called later [after I gave poor reviews to Toyota so it wasn't his idea most likely]  to apologize and claim he had ''been sick''' which is why he NEVER made contact throughout the wait time and when it came in and when it was listed. Meh, don't want excuses for laziness, I think he got canned not long after that as someone else was at his desk. Considering I paid 2K more for a new one [with the OR package and crawl] over a 2011 or 12 with almost 50K on it [think 47K] I'm pretty sure they could have sold it for 3-5K more then I paid at the time.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 6:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Our website automatically pulls in-transit vehicles and posts to the website.  No mystery conspiracy and complete dick move burning your salesman on his survey that greatly affects his paycheck for reasons beyond his control
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Last time I ordered a vehicle the way I wanted it they got it in [put a deposit on it] and then listed it for sale on their web site. Salesman was a total tard, gave the dealer and salesman a poor review to the manufacturer, dealer was less then happy about it. Their claim was that they list ALL vehicles on their web site for sale even though it may be a vehicle someone has ordered and paid a down payment on. [they never even bothered to call me when it came in, I saw it on their site and called them]

Since it was a vehicle Toyota was discontinuing in the US, it was right at the last few shipments, if they would have sold it on, I wouldn't have been able to order another one. I have no doubt they wanted to sell it on for a few more grand then I was paying.

Our website automatically pulls in-transit vehicles and posts to the website.  No mystery conspiracy and complete dick move burning your salesman on his survey that greatly affects his paycheck for reasons beyond his control

That asshole didn't bother to call once in three-four months to update me. Didn't bother to call when it came in, didn't bother to order the tow receiver when the vehicle was ordered,  [very limited supply of them on the market], Dick moves for a ''salesman.'' He ''had'' the sale, after that, he didn't give one shit, screw him. They also had a pic[s] of the vehicle posted, interior and exterior and the options so it wasn't done without a person. If I hadn't saw it and called, I'd bet a paycheck it would have been sold to someone else.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:02:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:03:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I have a question you may be able to answer.
In 2013 I bought a Red Explorer XLT. The trim level basically had all the options I desired, so nothing oddball. It seemed like a popular model.
Any idea why the sales guy was such a pain in the ass about it? I told him I didn't need it today and I could wait for one to come in if he wanted to let me know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a question you may be able to answer.
In 2013 I bought a Red Explorer XLT. The trim level basically had all the options I desired, so nothing oddball. It seemed like a popular model.
Any idea why the sales guy was such a pain in the ass about it? I told him I didn't need it today and I could wait for one to come in if he wanted to let me know.

Honestly, it's because he's heard that line a million times before and the customer never shows back up.  You're called a "Be Back" and be backs rarely show back up.  We deal in a "today" environment.  If the salesman doesn't close the deal that day, it's likely the customer will end up buying from the next dealership they visit.  It goes with the saying, all buyers are liars.  Not saying you are, but the majority of consumers are complete liars.  It's the reason why there is so much high pressure to purchase a vehicle.

On average, consumers visit 1.2 dealerships before making a purchasing decision.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:07:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That asshole didn't bother to call once in three-four months to update me. Didn't bother to call when it came in, didn't bother to order the tow receiver when the vehicle was ordered,  [very limited supply of them on the market], Dick moves for a ''salesman.'' He ''had'' the sale, after that, he didn't give one shit, screw him. They also had a pic[s] of the vehicle posted, interior and exterior and the options so it wasn't done without a person. If I hadn't saw it and called, I'd bet a paycheck it would have been sold to someone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well then, that's fucked up and he fucked himself.  I follow up religiously with my customers during an order giving them weekly updates.  That just sounds like a severely mismanaged dealership and a shitty employee.

ETA:  Weekly updates aside, I follow up with my customers 4-5 times within a 2 week period after the point of sale, and from there every 6 months.  It's also why I have an amazingly loyal customer base that not only returns to me every time, but also sends everyone they know to come see me.  It's such a weird thing...  be honest and genuine with people and you get rewarded for it
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:18:45 AM EDT
[#6]

It really depends on the dealer and the vehicle, in my case I wanted a new F150 last year at X Plan price. The dealer wouldn't sell me anything on the lot and told me I had to order it because demand was so high and they knew they could get full price on their lot trucks.

It was $500 down and took about 6 weeks. The process was really easy and Ford a nice website to check on the status.

The only hiccup I had was when I was checking the dealer website and they had it listed for sale, I emailed the salesman who immediately called me back and told me that all vehicles are listed but assured me that truck was stashed in the back employee lot and no one was touching it but me.

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:31:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've got a 16 year old who just got her license and another turning 15 in October who will be getting her learning permit...so I decided I needed an econobox with a manual transmission so they could get confident with driving a stick.

We test drove a Corolla and a Civic, and liked the Civic a little better.  Of course, neither the Toyota nor the Honda dealers had a manual transmission in stock, only the CVTs.

So at Honda I ask them to order the car I wanted in the color my daughter liked best.  Salesman wanders off and then the manager comes over, tries to sell me on the CVT as it gets better mileage.  I explain my goals again, emphasizing the desire for a clutch pedal.

Then he tries to sell me a used Civic with a manual transmission he has on the lot.  No thanks.

Manager wanders off, comes back with two cars they've located in a twelve state search.  Manual transmissions, but wrong color.

I finally said, "Can I just order the car I want?"

He answered, "We can try, but if we can't do you want one of these other two?"

My answer was a big grin and, "Why couldn't you do it?  I have complete confidence in you!"

He laughed, and they finally ordered the car I had been trying to buy for past half hour.

What is the big friggin' deal about ordering?
View Quote

you're buying a brand new car for a 16 year old, and you're ordering it "from the factory"..

you're an idiot and a HUGE illustration of why millennials think the world owes them whatever they want.

first cars should cost less than $1500 cash and the kid should pay for all the gas and insurance.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:47:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:49:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They have money tied up in that inventory, so that's what they would prefer to move.
View Quote

This.
Sure, they can make an easy $3700 off your special order, with no out of pocket..  However, they have 3 cars on the lot that are tying up $87K of capital.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:49:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wish I could buy a car from Honda.com and have it delivered it to my driveway just like pretty much every other mobile commodity in the universe.
View Quote

That's where Tesla has a great sales model.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Buying a 16 y/o a brand new car?

Let me guess, you are putting them on your insurance policy too?

My dad bought me a $3k Honda Civic for my first car and told me if I wanted to drive it I needed to get a job so I could afford the title, registration, my own insurance policy, and gas.

Good luck OP.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:55:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ordered a new outback last year, had it in a week.  Easy if your dealer wants to deal.
View Quote

If you got it in a week, I don't think it was special ordered, as much as dealer traded.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:13:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Unless you put money down on it the car is not a guarantee sale.

Look it from the other side I have sitting product. I need to sell sitting product. Sure you can special order a car but what happens if you dont show up. More inventory and less money for the dealership. Specially looking from just purely the manual transmission the ones they do have on the floor will be the last ones they sell and with the thinnest of margin. Now Im not saying you wont pick up the car but i bet most dealerships have been burned more times than not on a special order
View Quote

Seems like a bigger down payment would be the cure here.

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Short answer

they pay for the cars on the lot
View Quote
Flooring costs and Inventory turns .

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:42:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
If you got it in a week, I don't think it was special ordered, as much as dealer traded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ordered a new outback last year, had it in a week.  Easy if your dealer wants to deal.

Yeah I had a dealer try to push that on me.

Dealer: "We found the exact truck you want in NC, we can have it here in 2-3 days."

Me: "Nope, I want a brand new truck built to order from the factory."

At least they gave me the option instead of just bringing it in.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

you're buying a brand new car for a 16 year old, and you're ordering it "from the factory"..

you're an idiot and a HUGE illustration of why millennials think the world owes them whatever they want.

first cars should cost less than $1500 cash and the kid should pay for all the gas and insurance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got a 16 year old who just got her license and another turning 15 in October who will be getting her learning permit...so I decided I needed an econobox with a manual transmission so they could get confident with driving a stick.

We test drove a Corolla and a Civic, and liked the Civic a little better.  Of course, neither the Toyota nor the Honda dealers had a manual transmission in stock, only the CVTs.

So at Honda I ask them to order the car I wanted in the color my daughter liked best.  Salesman wanders off and then the manager comes over, tries to sell me on the CVT as it gets better mileage.  I explain my goals again, emphasizing the desire for a clutch pedal.

Then he tries to sell me a used Civic with a manual transmission he has on the lot.  No thanks.

Manager wanders off, comes back with two cars they've located in a twelve state search.  Manual transmissions, but wrong color.

I finally said, "Can I just order the car I want?"

He answered, "We can try, but if we can't do you want one of these other two?"

My answer was a big grin and, "Why couldn't you do it?  I have complete confidence in you!"

He laughed, and they finally ordered the car I had been trying to buy for past half hour.

What is the big friggin' deal about ordering?

Thanks for calling me an idiot, Arfcom wouldn't be Arfcom without straight shooters like you.

I grew up driving POS cars.  They weren't safer, they weren't more reliable, they didn't make me a better driver or a better person.

My kids are sweet, kind, smart, generous, hardworking...they won't be spoiled by a sub 20K econobox, or any other car.

Thanks for your concern!

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#17]
yep, nothing more than sell what you got on hand or near at hand.

If you are determined or specific you can do an order.   I did that with my Jeep Wrangler.   At the time they only had a few base models and some stupid ass loaded polar editions all in ugly old man colors or with ghey graphics.   Of course I was at the end of the year transition and had to wait about 5 weeks for me jeep.  

The dealer had only a moment of trying to sell me what they had/ look around their network.  They knew they would most likely strike out on the search so in 5 minutes we were writing up my order exactly how I wanted it.    JKU, auto trans, AC, hard top, willy's edition, no electric windows/locks, base stereo.  Nothing else, no technology interface crap.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
15 year old learning how to drive a standard and you're looking at brand new cars?

Get an older cheap car and thank yourself later.
View Quote

This.  Take another look at the used Civic on their lot.  First cars should be considered semi-disposable, just assume it will eventually end up wrecked.  Especially if it's a manual.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:50:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unless you put money down on it the car is not a guarantee sale.

Look it from the other side I have sitting product. I need to sell sitting product. Sure you can special order a car but what happens if you dont show up. More inventory and less money for the dealership. Specially looking from just purely the manual transmission the ones they do have on the floor will be the last ones they sell and with the thinnest of margin. Now Im not saying you wont pick up the car but i bet most dealerships have been burned more times than not on a special order

More than likely but nothing was stated in the OP unless I missed it
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:57:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They want to turn over their existing inventory.
View Quote

Exactly, they are paying for cars on the lots already.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Also why do you need to get them used to driving a manual?
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:02:24 AM EDT
[#22]
I had local Ford and BMW dealers both do orders for me without any hassle.  Small town area though, so that might matter.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:04:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Completely wrong. Euro manufacturers are happy to order a car to your specs. They even many times offer "European delivery". Ever look at the option list for a Porsche?  BMW's US plant says 80% of production is customer-optioned vehicles. We ordered our X5 to get exactly what we want. Took 6 weeks. They even have a website so you can track the build status.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Japanese and European car manufacturers don't like to do "special orders" and most dealerships won't touch special order deals.
I have only seen one fleet sales office in a Japanese car dealership, and even then they would not deal in one and twos, they were only interested in selling "fleet" sales.

Completely wrong. Euro manufacturers are happy to order a car to your specs. They even many times offer "European delivery". Ever look at the option list for a Porsche?  BMW's US plant says 80% of production is customer-optioned vehicles. We ordered our X5 to get exactly what we want. Took 6 weeks. They even have a website so you can track the build status.

Yeah, I'm not sure where he's coming from there. BMW is happy to order cars for you, and if you're willing to pay a bit more for the Individual program, you can basically get any color they make on any car they make, as well as pick the interior color.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:06:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I wish I could buy a car from Honda.com and have it delivered it to my driveway just like pretty much every other mobile commodity in the universe.
View Quote

Same here. Fuck car dealers.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Less likely to be on their phone?

I plan on doing the same for my kids but I am not buying a brand new car
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

No problem ordering my Challenger. I wanted a Blue RT Super Trac pack and a 6sp manual, nothing else. No stripes, no BS, just a Blue RT STP with a manual. had it in 6 weeks, window sticker states "Specifically made for USNPJS"
View Quote

Special orders are the ONE thing that Chrysler has always done well.

I'm surprised that the OP got them to order it... the Japanese car companies are generally a pain in the ass about custom orders, especially at the lower end of their product lines.

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#27]
It's because you are trying to order a car made in another country, I believe. The two times I have ordered Dodge trucks it was not a big deal really. One did a search for a manual Dakota with no luck and let me order for a small deposit. The Ram I have now only took 5 weeks or so to build, but the logistics are much simpler. I have tried to order a 4Runner before and that was deemed impossible.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:33:06 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Because it's a necessary driving skill. Plus, CVT's are extremely annoying.

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Gem green and tan King Ranch edition F350, FX4 package would not be hard to sell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course they wanted you to sell you a Civic now, but they did do a search to try to accommodate you, you have to give them that.

Look at the month, it's June.
Most manufacturers have finished their MY2016 build out and the dealers are left sourcing what you are looking for (colour choice) from existing stock at other dealers in your AO.
That leaves you with a choice of what they can locate for you and it is standard practice to offer the customer 3 colour choices.
If you insist on a certain colour that cannot be found that means you move to a factory order, and that will no doubt be a 2017MY and you will have to wait for it.

If you are haggling on the price of a factory ordered unicorn you will be wasting your time, you pay what the dealer is offering the car to you for (especially Honda) and will be bound to purchase the car with a sizeable non-refundable deposit.
The reason for this is that the dealer does not want to be stuck with a flaming pink Civic with a stick that they will have a very difficult time selling if you decide to eat your deposit and back out.

Unicorns aint cheap.

I go through this regularly with Corvette and Camaro buyers, not so much with Cruze or Sonic folks.

I suggest being more flexible with colour choice and most people are (86%) if they are getting everything else they want on the car.

Hell, most folks cannot tell you what colour the car is if they are blindfolded and plopped in the drivers seat and the blindfold is removed..

LOL

Gem green and tan King Ranch edition F350, FX4 package would not be hard to sell.

I got one of those !
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Only where there are no stupid state laws prohibiting them from doing so.

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Necessary for what?  Even army and semi trucks are automatic now.  A manual is harder to use, more dangerous to drive, and kills resale.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:53:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other places around the world, manual transmissions are the rule rather than the exception.  My sister lives in Malaysia.  I want my family to become unconsciously competent with a manual, and then if they ever need to drive one, even 40 years from now, it won't be a big deal.

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:56:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Mostly because they are there to make money, not satisfy your every automotive whim. Not even some of your whims, he'll not even one of them. The fact that every person that sets foot in there and doesn't make an imediate deal costs them money. And they have it figured to the cent. As soon as you set foot in there the meter is running.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:26:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Buying a 16 y/o a brand new car?

Let me guess, you are putting them on your insurance policy too?

My dad bought me a $3k Honda Civic for my first car and told me if I wanted to drive it I needed to get a job so I could afford the title, registration, my own insurance policy, and gas.

Good luck OP.
View Quote

I guess I missed the part where the OP asked everyone for their opinion about whether or his decision to buy his daughters a new vehicle was a good idea.  

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:33:13 AM EDT
[#36]
My first vehicle was a 1984 chevy impala..... and this was in 1999
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:46:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Necessary for what?  Even army and semi trucks are automatic now.  A manual is harder to use, more dangerous to drive, and kills resale.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?  Do they get all explodey?  
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#38]
A GD car dealership thread that is only 1/3 full of derp?  I must be on the wrong forum

As has been stated many times in this thread

1.  Most dealers finance their inventory.  The finance charges kick in after the cars have been on the lot for 90 days.   Its gives them a strong incentive to sell from stock.

2.  They don't want to get stuck with a shit car if you back out.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#39]
They're paying juice on the cars in the lot.  If you order one, they are still paying juice on the cars on the lot.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#40]
If you really want to piss off a dealer, order it, then pay in full with a personal check.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:07:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
In TX-OK-LA-AR-MS, Gulf States Toyota is the distributor and pretty much dictates what the dealers get.  You can order, but it's a hassle.
View Quote

Haven't tried lately, but in 2010, Toyota dealership in McKinney was so easy to order what we wanted, just had to wait for it to get off the boat and have the accoutrements added once it got to the US.  This was for a new 2011 4Runner.  4WD SR5 in Pearl white with leather and 3rd row seating.  My wife's car, and outfitted the way she wanted.  Received tracking notices along the way, like when it left Japan, when it hit US soil, which plants it went to for the stateside factory added options, etc.  Got a phone call from our salesman the day it left it's last place and told when to expect it to arrive at the dealership and when we could come pick it up.  They even offered to come pick us up.  We took delivery October 2010.

Just remembered, Honda Cars of McKinney, just a couple miles away, ordered and sold me a 2005 Honda Accord LX, with manual transmission in January of 2005.  Took all of 3 weeks to have it.  Still gave me all of the incentives and everything.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#43]
New car for a 16 year old?
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#44]
The ols car dealer mantra "sell what you can see don't see what you can sell" in other words move existing inventory
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:19:46 AM EDT
[#45]
This has probably been stated already, but ordering takes a long time. I represent some Ford dealers. In short, there is an allotment system for their primary market area, and those cars get broken up amongst all of the dealers. There can be hiccups in the supply chain, and it can be difficult to "order" a specific car.

Usually, a good dealer has relationships with other dealers throughout your state and can trade vehicles to get something they don't have on the lot. It might cost three or four hundred bucks to have it stuck on a truck carrier and transported to the dealership, but it can be done assuming what you want is within a few hundred miles. The truck I drive right now was on a lot in Orlando and my dealer in St Augustine had it transported to make the sale.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This has probably been stated already, but ordering takes a long time. I represent some Ford dealers. In short, there is an allotment system for their primary market area, and those cars get broken up amongst all of the dealers. There can be hiccups in the supply chain, and it can be difficult to "order" a specific car.

Usually, a good dealer has relationships with other dealers throughout your state and can trade vehicles to get something they don't have on the lot. It might cost three or four hundred bucks to have it stuck on a truck carrier and transported to the dealership, but it can be done assuming what you want is within a few hundred miles. The truck I drive right now was on a lot in Orlando and my dealer in St Augustine had it transported to make the sale.
View Quote

Yep. I just did this to get an uncommon car. My wife wanted a Fiesta ST in something than the black/blue/gray colors that seem to make up 98% of the cars. A dealer a couple hundred miles away had one so my local dealer arranged a trade and brought the car we wanted in for us.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If you really want to piss off a dealer, order it, then pay in full with a personal check.
View Quote

This is what I told them I was going to do.

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
BMW will do special orders but you better be willing to wait 8-14 weeks . My mom and her new husband keep doing this . It makes things go slow
View Quote

A guy I used to know ordered a 2001 BMW 3 Series back in the day.  I don't think they gave him any problems.  The guy was a hothead, so if they did, I would have heard about it.  I don't know how long he had to wait though.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
New car for a 16 year old?
View Quote

Stupid, right?

At least it isn't a WRX STi!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top