BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 10:55:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ha! Laughable! You're all over the place.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We can save more American lives by sending all black people back to africa. Yet that would be a violation of their constitutional rights. How is it some folks fail to see the big picture effect of their knee jerk feels?

There it is. The dumbest thing I read all day. Something so dumb I decided to go to bed.

There are a few countries in mainly North Africa with a lower murder rate than the US. So no, they wouldn't be safer in Africa. Especially once you factor in shit like malaria and other diseases we don't have to deal with here, I am pretty sure all of Africa is less safe than the US.

I have no idea what you’re attempting to communicate. Perhaps bed time is a good idea.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt you wanted to send black Americans to Africa so they would be safe from the crime in their neighborhoods.

Now re-reading and your response I see you're a Stormfront fool, wanting to export them to keep you safe.

Ha! Laughable! You're all over the place.

Am I? Then clarify what you meant by your original statement.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 10:59:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Rooster4bravo summed it up perfectly earlier in the thread. There were several replies from people who understood.

'The point as I understand it is that the idea behind the Constitution is that no matter how good an idea may or may not be, you can't just do whatever you want to make yourselves feel better in the short term. People's rights can't be violated.

Gun owners should not have their rights infringed upon any more than black people should, regardless of whether or not somebody thinks it will solve some problem.'
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Rooster4bravo summed it up perfectly earlier in the thread. There were several replies from people who understood.

'The point as I understand it is that the idea behind the Constitution is that no matter how good an idea may or may not be, you can't just do whatever you want to make yourselves feel better in the short term. People's rights can't be violated.

Gun owners should not have their rights infringed upon any more than black people should, regardless of whether or not somebody thinks it will solve some problem.'
View Quote

Your original comment was pretty weirdly worded if that was your point. But if that is what you meant, then I apologize and withdraw my previous comment.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I fully understood what he meant. It is called an analogy! Constitutional rights are Constitutional rights no matter what!

I will also back up his statement as fact!

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt you wanted to send black Americans to Africa so they would be safe from the crime in their neighborhoods.

Now re-reading and your response I see you're a Stormfront fool, wanting to export them to keep you safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We can save more American lives by sending all black people back to africa. Yet that would be a violation of their constitutional rights. How is it some folks fail to see the big picture effect of their knee jerk feels?

There it is. The dumbest thing I read all day. Something so dumb I decided to go to bed.

There are a few countries in mainly North Africa with a lower murder rate than the US. So no, they wouldn't be safer in Africa. Especially once you factor in shit like malaria and other diseases we don't have to deal with here, I am pretty sure all of Africa is less safe than the US.

I have no idea what you’re attempting to communicate. Perhaps bed time is a good idea.

Third time's a charm.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I fully understood what he meant. It is called an analogy! Constitutional rights are Constitutional rights no matter what!

http://www.eworldz.com/pix/crime.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.eworldz.com/pix/crime.jpg

Thanks! You get it.

I thought it was fairly obvious the concept of removing all blacks from US soil and stripping them of their rights was = to removing the 2nd amendment for citizens.

Where does it end?

What is even more pathetic is the lack of reading comprehension this thread displays. Knee jerk reactions without any critical thinking. More of the same.

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 12:25:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I predicted that Babcock would not coach the Wings next season, and I'm predicting that this new gun control outcry will not go anywhere.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#8]
That's odd. Gov Haley, Tim Scott and Republicans HATE GUNS they just lie to you according to foaming at the mouth libtards and libertarians

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The goal is to smear every conservative gun owner with the label of "RIGHT WING RACIST HATE MONGER".
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The goal is to smear every conservative gun owner with the label of "RIGHT WING RACIST HATE MONGER".

View Quote

The left has been doing that since at least 2008.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Uhm, the 2a IS absolute.  Dumb fucks.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This.  They just won the gay rights battle.  That frees up money for other causes near and dear to the left.  That victory came faster than they thought it would, and that makes them optimistic about agendas they were giving up on, including gun control.  I think they're going to double down on gun control in near future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK, not sure if serious.

I'm with you OP. This isn't over, not by a long shot.

This.  They just won the gay rights battle.  That frees up money for other causes near and dear to the left.  That victory came faster than they thought it would, and that makes them optimistic about agendas they were giving up on, including gun control.  I think they're going to double down on gun control in near future.

This
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There's a way to help the situation without violating anyone's rights. Bring back the punishment of exile. Anyone who is convicted of two or more felonies gets shipped to Liberia and a bounty put on their heads if found on our side of the Atlantic.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top