Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got the vaccine and wear a mask to protect YOU and YOUR FAMILY.
View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Look, I get it.  There's a pandemic over a cold bug.

You're not special because you got stabbed on account of the media telling you that you needed to do it.
View Quote

They are sheep.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
ARF needs sub forum just for anti vax/masks rants.

Wear it or dont, get it or dont, its not an act of rebellion if ya dont just your choice.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 4:00:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a younger in-law who filmed the entire procedure to post on the book of faces.

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Member of the vaccinated master race.
View Quote

We shall rule!
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Just wanted to let you know I am scheduled for next Thursday.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 4:01:54 PM EDT
[#7]
guy I know told me today he just got over Covid then went and got vaccinated...was wearing a mask too just to make sure
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Virtue signalling. They want you to know how socially responsible, progressive, and special they are.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Because they are the new "cool kids" on the block and need to shout it out.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 2:37:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 2:44:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Virtue Signaling.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 3:17:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Pre 1971 it used to be easy to tell they had the mark of the beast on their arm

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:00:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You're not special because you got stabbed on account of the media telling you that you needed to do it.
View Quote

Is it any different to someone who bleats on about not getting vaccinated?
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:15:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

People like the feeling of getting approved.

Covid-19 (Response) is largely one enormous psychological operation. Like a religious cult.
They're receiving salvation from the sin of being potentially diseased. The infusion of the jab is a catharsis.

And they want to tell everyone about it.

Of course, they will still don the surgical mask in an effort to exhibit they are guarding against the invisible devil's disease.
It's a shit-show that will dominate the rest of the decade, considering the devil virus always mutates and moves on.

The China Virus is widespread deadly to the common.
A common cold/flu to the wise.
And useful to the authoritarians.

Test. Jab. Track. Trace. Repeat as necessary.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:24:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Virtue Signaling.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:29:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
i dont know why GD doesn't have specific threads for such malarkey.

talk about being vegan crossfit gay anti-vax all you want, lets just contain it.
View Quote

is "as a gay man" silent in this post? You know, like the 'K' in know.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:35:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Everyone wants to return to the freedom and mobility we had before 2020.

The people I talk to who are most enthusiastic about being vaccinated seem to think it is their ticket to returning to that level of freedom. They tell me "I won't be able to go/do/see (insert activity here) if I don't get it."

I don't care if people get the vaccine or not, but if the covid passport thing catches on, this mindset will be the reason why. It's disturbing to see how eager many are to submit to anything just to be able to take a vacation.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:43:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got vaccinated.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:48:28 AM EDT
[#19]
This explains it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:55:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I like that ^^

And yes, fing tired of people announcing it. Who gives two flying fucks???!!???
View Quote

A shit ton of people in this place.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:36:08 AM EDT
[#21]
The irony of a group that doesn't trust the government at all, waiting on the government to 'ok' a vaccine before they consider it, is lost on many here.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:46:42 AM EDT
[#22]
It's rampant in the oldster crowd that's for sure....Sort of a spin-off from one-uping of each other on their maladies which is always tiresome.

Hey, I'm trying to eat my breakfast here I don't need to hear of your new and improved colostomy bag.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:53:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Because communists like to virtue signal.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:31:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Signaling to the government that they are obedient citizens and should not be on the list to be rounded up for re-education?
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Just wear a mask. Just take the test. Just get the vaccine. Just get in the boxcar citizen.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Virtue signaling to their cocksucking cronies, overlords and puppet masters
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#27]
They do love attention don't they. Same ones who tell everyone they are vegans or into CrossFit or whatever the latest trend is... Democrats are a bunch of attention whores. All over social media and taking pics of themselves....
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:49:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Im 48 years old and work for a hospital.  Its your choice, If you don't want it, dont get it.  No problem, but if you have parents are over 70 or any of your friends have any underlying conditions, you may just kill them.  I don't want to kill my mother.  Your choice, but stats don't lie.
View Quote

I love this.  And then in the very next breath you're told that vaccinating changes nothing.  Wear your face diaper, stay away from everyone and you can still pass it on even if you don't get sick.  But if YOU don't get it your killing gramps.

Gramps can go get his vax.  A frankly he probably should.  This is not polio and the shots are not going to eradicate it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Because they're a bunch of slack jawed faggots.
View Quote
Fpni
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Almost as annoying as the idiots that have to share how they forced there way past enemy lines... errr into Walmart without a "face diaper."

Almost.
View Quote
BOO!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:52:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Almost as annoying as the idiots that have to share how they forced there way past enemy lines... errr into Walmart without a "face diaper."

Almost.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

They accidentally included the Pilot gene in it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

ehhhh it's not quite that simple but you do you.

We're tripping over ourselves to remind ourselves it's not that big a deal, but for some people it is. My mom had it last year and spent over a week in the hospital. I know someone who died from it.

I have it right now and it's no big deal. Doesn't mean someone else isn't going through hell because of it. Sure the media has a huge complicity in this whole drive to vaccinate people, but the fact that it might comfort some folks to say "I'm safe, you can trust me" shouldn't be cause to deride them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:02:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The irony of a group that doesn't trust the government at all, waiting on the government to 'ok' a vaccine before they consider it, is lost on many here.
View Quote

This stupidity cracks me up too.  So either FDA approval of drugs is or is not important.  If it is then why is it not important in this particular case and I should ignore it's absence?  If it is not, then how telling is it that they can't even figure out a way to slap the meaningless label onto this thing.

At any rate, there is precious little incentive for those under 40 to get the vaccine in general, they have nearly zero statistical risk of serious hospitalization or death.  If older or with specific health concerns then they have much more incentive as the rates of serious complications start to really ramp up and dying is not the only negative outcome.  As far as long-term impacts.... neither is known.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#35]
People like to talk about themselves
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:05:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Covid vaxxers have officially overtaken vegans and crossfitters as the most self righteous people on earth.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:23:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I love this.  And then in the very next breath you're told that vaccinating changes nothing.  Wear your face diaper, stay away from everyone and you can still pass it on even if you don't get sick.  But if YOU don't get it your killing gramps.

Gramps can go get his vax.  A frankly he probably should.  This is not polio and the shots are not going to eradicate it.
View Quote

Polio outbreaks are rare but still happen now and then.

Based on the efficacy these vaccines are showing and the percentage of the population getting vaccinated I would expect rare but still happens as well.

*Assuming a new vaccine resistant strain does not pop up.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:26:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

The same reason there are people that ride around in their car with masks on....or go on bike rides with masks on....or hiking out in the boonies with masks on.

It's a way for them to show everyone "I matter...I'm doing something....look at me".

Virtual Signaling....

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Say, "Great, then I don't have to."
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm on my third funeral so far.

View Quote

Well, Kitty, you have six more to go!
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Polio outbreaks are rare but still happen now and then.

Based on the efficacy these vaccines are showing and the percentage of the population getting vaccinated I would expect rare but still happens as well.

*Assuming a new vaccine resistant strain does not pop up.
View Quote

Polio is all but wiped out.  COVID is a constantly mutating flu-like virus.  It is not going to be wiped out anymore than any annual flu shot has wiped out flu.  

Fucking "rare but still happens".
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

You don't get it.

I could happily explain that the entire thing is fraudulent from top to bottom, starting with the CCP propaganda over a year ago, to the completely ineffective masks, lockdowns, and the like, to the gross overstatement of prevalence thanks to PCR, to the blatant lies about transmissibility, to the suppression of cheap and widely available therapies, and on and on. I can explain that the real health problems are obesity and Vitamin D deficiency, both of which I actively prevent via lifestyle. I can explain that I am at effectively zero risk from the virus and I have no desire to participate in pandemic theater. I can explain that I lament the mass psychogenic illness that has overtaken the country and that I don't give a flying fuck about the anxiety and fear of other people.

But it's also true that the experimental gene therapy incorrectly called a vaccine is not FDA approved and will not be any time soon. It is approved under "emergency use authorization" for a non-existent emergency. Stating that I will not consider it until FDA approval occurs and there is more information on the safety profile is accurate and believable to most. It is ALSO the polite way of putting it. Unlike the people who think they care about others by wearing a face diaper or getting an experimental gene therapy, I actually have no desire to start conflict or hurt anybody's feelings unnecessarily.

Ever see an ugly or fat guy/girl hit on somebody way out of their league? If they respond along the lines of "I'm married" or "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend" that's a lot easier than telling them the cold hard truth, which is that they aren't remotely attractive.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:58:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Im 48 years old and work for a hospital.  Its your choice, If you don't want it, dont get it.  No problem, but if you have parents are over 70 or any of your friends have any underlying conditions, you may just kill them.  I don't want to kill my mother.  Your choice, but stats don't lie.
View Quote

I have boomer parents in a risk group that have been traveling and dining out and doing all the shit they shouldn’t have been for the entire pandemic.

I will have zero guilt about my vaccine status if something happens to them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:02:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Has nothing to do with "being special" and everything to do with: "if this is important to you and you are worried about your health and me in contact with you, it's OK, because I'm vaccinated; so you needn't be uncomfortable".  

And also everything to do with "screw your masks, I'm vaccinated so that doesn't apply to me".

If I could wear an Arm-band that says "I'm vaccinated", without it being wierd - I totally would.  Not for "I'm special", but for "back-off on your mask-rules; I'm vaccinated - and I'm also not a threat to you, because I'm vaccinated".
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Polio is all but wiped out.  COVID is a constantly mutating flu-like virus.  It is not going to be wiped out anymore than any annual flu shot has wiped out flu.  

Fucking "rare but still happens".
View Quote

Well it has flu like symptoms sometimes, but the rate of mutation for Covid-19 is about 1/4 that of influenza virus.

There are vastly more types and subtypes of flu viruses that are constantly mutating.
That's significant.

So far it seems the vaccines are working on other variations of covid.

The rate of flu vaccination is minuscule compared to where the covid vaccination rate is headed.

About 45% get a flu vaccine in the US each year that covers 2-3 strains.

Yeah a new strain could pop up that is vaccine resistant, but the mRNA vaccine is easy to adjust quickly.

I could be wrong, but you shouldn't be so confident you are right.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Master race is those of us who got COVID and it did nothing
View Quote

Yup and are now immune as fuk.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Has nothing to do with "being special" and everything to do with: "if this is important to you and you are worried about your health and me in contact with you, it's OK, because I'm vaccinated; so you needn't be uncomfortable".  

And also everything to do with "screw your masks, I'm vaccinated so that doesn't apply to me".

If I could wear an Arm-band that says "I'm vaccinated", without it being wierd - I totally would.  Not for "I'm special", but for "back-off on your mask-rules; I'm vaccinated - and I'm also not a threat to you, because I'm vaccinated".
View Quote

See above where I don't give a fuck about the anxiety and fear of other people. If you view other humans primarily as biological contagion vectors and "threats" I don't have any respect for you or your worldview.

But then again you just volunteered to wear an armband, so I guess that says quite a bit.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Virtue signaling
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You don't get it.

I could happily explain that the entire thing is fraudulent from top to bottom, starting with the CCP propaganda over a year ago, to the completely ineffective masks, lockdowns, and the like, to the gross overstatement of prevalence thanks to PCR, to the blatant lies about transmissibility, to the suppression of cheap and widely available therapies, and on and on. I can explain that the real health problems are obesity and Vitamin D deficiency, both of which I actively prevent via lifestyle. I can explain that I am at effectively zero risk from the virus and I have no desire to participate in pandemic theater. I can explain that I lament the mass psychogenic illness that has overtaken the country and that I don't give a flying fuck about the anxiety and fear of other people.

But it's also true that the experimental gene therapy incorrectly called a vaccine is not FDA approved and will not be any time soon. It is approved under "emergency use authorization" for a non-existent emergency. Stating that I will not consider it until FDA approval occurs and there is more information on the safety profile is accurate and believable to most. It is ALSO the polite way of putting it. Unlike the people who think they care about others by wearing a face diaper or getting an experimental gene therapy, I actually have no desire to start conflict or hurt anybody's feelings unnecessarily.

Ever see an ugly or fat guy/girl hit on somebody way out of their league? If they respond along the lines of "I'm married" or "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend" that's a lot easier than telling them the cold hard truth, which is that they aren't remotely attractive.
View Quote

No I totally get it.
Either the people that think covid is a serious matter that needs to be handled are delusional OR the people that think it's a worldwide conspiracy for "just a cold" are delusional.

I freely admit I could be hoaxed.

My guess is people who don't know the difference between an injection of mRNA that in no way alters the recipient's DNA  and gene therapy are the ones that have been hoaxed.

But like I said I could be delusional. But the odds almost every world leader on the right from Trump to Bibi Netanyahu that took or are taking covid as a major public health problem have been hoaxed is pretty small.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

The vaccine doesn’t protect other people from you like maybe a mask does.

It only protects the vaccinated person from having more severe complications if they contract it.

So, explain to me, why the fuck do you care if someone you come into contact with is vaccinated or not?  It’s their choice to reduce their risk by getting vaccinated or not.  If you are uncomfortable being around someone because they aren’t vaccinated, you either don’t understand how the vaccine works, or you have near zero ability to think logically.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top