BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 11:52:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They weren't to shabby considering they took on the world , if Hitler had of waited another year or two

and prepared properly we'd all be speaking German now .
View Quote

If Hitler gad abided by the Munich Accord he likely would’ve been considered a “great leader” lol....
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't get the only own German cars under warranty thing.
Since 1984 I have owned 3 cars (and a truck for truck stuff)
From 84-1994 I drove a 79 911SC
From 93-2009 I drove an 81 300SD
and in 2009 I bought a 2004 E320 and I am still driving that and it drives like it is new going on 17 years old.

Point is I can pay 35 cents on the dollar including $5K away for repairs and drive something no other country can come close to in drive-ability or durability.

But as long as many of you believe no Benz is worth having out of warranty the used prices will be bargains for those of us pay /13 the prcie and getting 99% of the car you paid sticker for and for that I say thanks
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top