Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Oh look, the fallacy troll! Since you want to continue to troll and play fuck fuck, well then let's go ahead and do this then.

What does JM compete with and trains the most with, and what does he everyday carry for SD? Time. Now. Go.

Attachment Attached File
indeed, because this will be good.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Oh look, the fallacy troll! Since you want to continue to troll and play fuck fuck, well then let's go ahead and do this then.

What does JM compete with and trains the most with, and what does he everyday carry for SD? Time. Now. Go.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif indeed, because this will be good.
View Quote

What does Jerry train with...everything.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 5:06:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Come shoot Cola, jersey boi sports mean nothing

@whiskersthecat tell ‘em, stop being fat
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 5:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw this thread early on and people said it’d get emotional. I thought that was silly. Yet here we are. Lotta estrogen in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What does Jerry train with...everything.
View Quote

So nobody else but him does this?

Huh, that guy can smoke me but I still practice with and show up to pocket gun, EDC, and open matches. And all three I use are not the same gun, one not even the same caliber as the other two, and only one has an optic on it.

I'm not doing this to beat others as there's no professional development from it. I'm not doing this to impress either because it's not beneficial to me either. However I am doing this to beat my last times and if I do, to impress myself or assess what I need to add to or take away from.

We are a community who should not be arguing with each other over what the other does, spends their money on, and doesn't do. Instead, we should be supportive and if there's nothing nice to say about it, then move on without trying to be an angry fudd asshole about it. It is not up to us to decide on who's doing enough shooting and who's a hobbyist and hardly shoots at all. But it is up to us on whether or not we want to be good 2A ambassadors about it.

So with that said, IDGAF what you are and what you do and how you train. But I do care about you stirring up a mountain out of thin air starting with you picking a fight with me in a discussion with someone else, and then being so angry over people along with me not bowing down to your GM worshipness and outright insulting to them with your personal attacks to each person.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So nobody else but him does this?

Huh, that guy can smoke me but I still practice with and show up to pocket gun, EDC, and open matches. And all three I use are not the same gun, one not even the same caliber as the other two, and only one has an optic on it.

I'm not doing this to beat others as there's no professional development from it. I'm not doing this to impress either because it's not beneficial to me either. However I am doing this to beat my last times and if I do, to impress myself or assess what I need to add to or take away from.

We are a community who should not be arguing with each other over what the other does, spends their money on, and doesn't do. Instead, we should be supportive and if there's nothing nice to say about it, then move on without trying to be an angry fudd asshole about it. It is not up to us to decide on who's doing enough shooting and who's a hobbyist and hardly shoots at all. But it is up to us on whether or not we want to be good 2A ambassadors about it.

So with that said, IDGAF what you are and what you do and how you train. But I do care about you stirring up a mountain out of thin air starting with you picking a fight with me in a discussion with someone else, and then being so angry over people along with me not bowing down to your GM worshipness and outright insulting to them with your personal attacks to each person.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 5:38:39 PM EDT
[#7]

The feeling is definitely mutual between us.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Come shoot Cola, jersey boi sports mean nothing

@whiskersthecat tell ‘em, stop being fat
View Quote

Stop being fat
Stop being poor
Stop missing
Miss faster
This is a timed event
The idea is to shoot the targets
Stop sucking
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Staccato is to guns as overlanding is to trucks.  

Impractical, expensive Instagram fad.
View Quote

Y R U Jelly over another man's pistol?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 8:00:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Stop being afraid of bans and come Classic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop being fat
Stop being poor
Stop missing
Miss faster
This is a timed event
The idea is to shoot the targets
Stop sucking

Stop being afraid of bans and come Classic.

I should try to do pilgrimage next year and take the risk. I usually do East and Keystone. I should have more time off next year as well.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Brady Anderson was so roided up he went from 20 to 49 homers from one year to the next.  lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wut?

They do it all the time.  Michael Jordan did it.  Tiger Woods did it (multiple times).  

Major league baseball players change bats, cleats, gloves, etc all the time, even in the middle of a game.  Paraphrasing Brady Anderson "I had already hit a homer with this bat earlier in the day, and I was going to use it again.  In the middle of my warmups I stopped, grabbed another bat, tarred it up.  Sometimes you want to know its you, not the bat."

Brady Anderson was so roided up he went from 20 to 49 homers from one year to the next.  lol

Yet his weight never fluctuated wildly.  His body never morphed.  He was known as a good hitter.

That said, none of this addresses the fact that all you did was pull a wild assumption from your ass.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 11:30:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yet his weight never fluctuated wildly.  His body never morphed.  He was known as a good hitter.

That said, none of this addresses the fact that all you did was pull a wild assumption from your ass.
View Quote
It's called muscle memory.

I just really think as shooters we're hurting ourselves by constantly switching between platforms.  Glock one day, 1911 the next, then a revolver, then a Beretta 92, is just OBVIOUSLY not ideal for top performance.  I'm actually shocked that anyone would disagree with this and am wondering if it's just to justify a collection, which is fine.  But do you think the top IPSC shooters in the world rotate between platforms?  No, a CZ guy is going to use a CZ, and only a CZ, because when it comes to split second performance he needs that muscle memory.

What was the difference in the two bats Brady was using?  I'm going to bet they were basically the same since they have regulations on length, what materials are used, etc.  Baseball players are fairly superstitious so I think we're seeing a little bit of that.  I doubt the bats had a radically different grip or way they needed to be held.

If it's not a substantial change, then that's not a huge deal.  That's why I'm a fan of the Glock pistol.  They offer a wide range of pistols from the little G42 to the gigantic G41, all with the same controls and at a reasonable price.  If you bring anything else to a GSSF match you'll be laughed at.

Michael Jordan would NEVER have trained with a different size and weight of basketball.  He was decent at baseball but that was a big career mistake, just a distraction, like switching platforms.

Bowlers, tennis players, racecar drivers, all train with the exact equipment they'll be using for a reason.  

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 11:37:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I just really think as shooters we're hurting ourselves by constantly switching between platforms.  Glock one day, 1911 the next, then a revolver, then a Beretta 92, is just OBVIOUSLY not ideal for top performance.  I'm actually shocked that anyone would disagree with this and am wondering if it's just to justify a collection, which is fine.  But do you think the top IPSC shooters in the world rotate between platforms?  No, a CZ guy is going to use a CZ, and only a CZ, because when it comes to split second performance he needs that muscle memory.

What was the difference in the two bats Brady was using?  I'm going to bet they were basically the same since they have regulations on length, what materials are used, etc.  Baseball players are fairly superstitious so I think we're seeing a little bit of that.  I doubt the bats had a radically different grip or way they needed to be held.

If it's not a substantial change, then that's not a huge deal.  That's why I'm a fan of the Glock pistol.  They offer a wide range of pistols from the little G42 to the gigantic G41, all with the same controls and at a reasonable price.  If you bring anything else to a GSSF match you'll be laughed at.

Michael Jordan would NEVER have trained with a different size and weight of basketball.  He was decent at baseball but that was a big career mistake, just a distraction, like switching platforms.

Bowlers, tennis players, racecar drivers, all train with the exact equipment they'll be using for a reason.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the high level shooters that shoot totally different guns in different disciplines all at a high level? What a lot of people don't grasp is that the better you are at the fundamentals the better you apply them to any gun.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 11:45:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And the high level shooters that shoot totally different guns in different disciplines all at a high level? What a lot of people don't grasp is that the better you are at the fundamentals the better you apply them to any gun.
View Quote
They're going to be keeping everything as similar as they can, rules permitting.  Another example:  I'm sure top high power shooters are great shots with an M14 but they're doing 100% of their high power training with an AR.  There's just no reason to train with anything else.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 11:46:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nils won how many national titles last year with a Canik? He shot the world shoot with a 2011...
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 11:55:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

BS false narrative. I can watch a youtuber like Hickok45 shoot all kind of things and not suffer the autistic written fallacy after fallacy you had tl;dr.

Also still waiting for you to get back to me on what JM uses for SD and at matches.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 11:56:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

exactly! Get an Atlas
View Quote

Based.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 11:58:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They're going to be keeping everything as similar as they can, rules permitting.  Another example:  I'm sure top high power shooters are great shots with an M14 but they're doing 100% of their high power training with an AR.  There's just no reason to train with anything else.
View Quote

Most likely not, false narrative not permitting. And that example is BS because those two are totally differently used firearms and you know it and is grasping at straws to use for your straw man arguments.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 11:58:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/1632095688191-2105955.jpg

I should try to do pilgrimage next year and take the risk. I usually do East and Keystone. I should have more time off next year as well.
View Quote

My schedule change got officially approved today. Lets carpool to the FEMA camp.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 12:03:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Nils won how many national titles last year with a Canik? He shot the world shoot with a 2011...
View Quote
I think he's smart enough to put work in to re-train though.  I looked up one of his interviews and he mentioned switching between irons and red dots is annoying and he tries to get ready for whatever competition is coming so he doesn't have to learn on the spot.  I'm not sure why he switched but I'm sure he had a specific reason like sponsorships or different rules or whatever.  He probably put thousands of rounds through the gun he was going to use in the next match.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 12:07:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think he's smart enough to put work in to re-train though.  I looked up one of his interviews and he mentioned switching between irons and red dots is annoying and he tries to get ready for whatever competition is coming so he doesn't have to learn on the spot.  I'm not sure why he switched but I'm sure he had a specific reason like sponsorships or different rules or whatever.  He probably put thousands of rounds through the gun he was going to use in the next match.
View Quote

He shoots for Canik, but they don't have an open major gun for him to shoot. It was too much of a disadvantage for him to not shoot it.

Of course he shot thousands of rounds through it... he does that every week. His job is to shoot.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 12:41:11 AM EDT
[#23]
I regularly go back and forth competing with da revolvers and 1911s.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 12:57:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I regularly go back and forth competing with da revolvers and 1911s.
View Quote
That's a good skill to have.  There are still some things revolvers do better imho.  Sometimes I carry a 642 or .38 LCR for CCW or I carry a Ruger GP100 when I go hiking.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 1:01:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That's a good skill to have.  There are still some things revolvers do better imho.  Sometimes I carry a 642 or .38 LCR for CCW or I carry a Ruger GP100 when I go hiking.
View Quote

But switching semiautos to another is bad?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 2:58:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I have this for my Staccato P W/RMR and Modlite PL350

https://safariland.com/products/model-6390rds-als-mid-ride-level-i-retention-duty-holster-model_6390rds

https://i.postimg.cc/hP3rVpHG/20221206-194551-1.jpg

I'm not sure if the SRO will fit in there or not.
View Quote

@Real_PhillBert

Nice. What’s the pouch under the 2011’s grip?
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:41:51 AM EDT
[#27]
So where's the best place to buy one?
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 7:00:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So where's the best place to buy one?
View Quote

If you're active duty or a veteran, direct sales from Staccato gets you a discount.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 7:52:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

@Real_PhillBert

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have this for my Staccato P W/RMR and Modlite PL350

https://safariland.com/products/model-6390rds-als-mid-ride-level-i-retention-duty-holster-model_6390rds

https://i.postimg.cc/hP3rVpHG/20221206-194551-1.jpg

I'm not sure if the SRO will fit in there or not.

@Real_PhillBert

@Karankawa

That's a Haley Strategic multi-tool pouch.

https://haleystrategic.com/belts/multi-tool-pouch
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You cannot effectively counter argue the message so you you resort to attacking and trolling the messenger instead just because you happen to not like him?

Rent. Free. That's really sad. Seek help with your mental personality disorder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neener neener!

You cannot effectively counter argue the message so you you resort to attacking and trolling the messenger instead just because you happen to not like him?

Rent. Free. That's really sad. Seek help with your mental personality disorder.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

My schedule change got officially approved today. Lets carpool to the FEMA camp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/1632095688191-2105955.jpg

Can't go this year.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 9:21:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The point is he constantly shoots different guns and is able to do so at a very high level.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 9:23:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I got the 6360RDS modified for the XC with WML. I sort of wish I went with the 6390, but I can remove the extra retention if I want to, and generally leave the secondary hood thing over the red dot disengaged when in use and only engage it if I am not planning to draw the gun in a hurry.

RDR is good about telling you if one of their holsters will fit your gun if it isn't listed and you send them a question through their website. I wanted one of these holsters for the new S&W M&P 10mm Performance Center and they got back to me quickly (same day) as to whether they had something that would work (they did not sadly).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grartzi

Which option did you pic? Guessing it's the 6360 or 6390 RDS modified for Stacatto XC w/ WML, or is it the one modified for the 5" Prodigy?

Getting my first 2011, a Platypus with 5" threaded barrell, in a couple months and need to get an RDS and WML capable holster for it that uses the SF mounting holes for an RTI hanger.

I got the 6360RDS modified for the XC with WML. I sort of wish I went with the 6390, but I can remove the extra retention if I want to, and generally leave the secondary hood thing over the red dot disengaged when in use and only engage it if I am not planning to draw the gun in a hurry.

RDR is good about telling you if one of their holsters will fit your gun if it isn't listed and you send them a question through their website. I wanted one of these holsters for the new S&W M&P 10mm Performance Center and they got back to me quickly (same day) as to whether they had something that would work (they did not sadly).

@RTBA-8

You're a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for all the info
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 9:24:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they could shoot the M1A at the top level. I was more talking about shooters that could go from a revolver to a semi auto pistol to a pump shotgun to a bolt action 22.

High level shooters frequently shoot many things at a higher level
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If you're active duty or a veteran, direct sales from Staccato gets you a discount.
View Quote

Plus you get a free RMR plate
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

@Karankawa

That's a Haley Strategic multi-tool pouch.

https://haleystrategic.com/belts/multi-tool-pouch
View Quote

Cool, thanks. All I could think of was a knife pouch but multi tool makes a lot more sense.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sweet, I didn't know that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Just. As. Good. $979, fully machined.

HIGH-END & AFFORDABLE?! 2011 Style Handgun 9mm APOLLO 11 from Live Free Armory | SHOT SHOW 2023

Here we see one not shooting at the range with a Harbor Freight dead blow hammer on the table. I preordered. Maybe it’s a fixer upper or maybe it’s perfect. Don’t care, either way it will be fun and I’ve wasted more money on worse stuff.

Short
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The foundation never changes.  A good draw stroke and trigger press translate across ALL guns.  Not just one.  An IPSCshooter sponsored by a certain brand uses that brand.  They may or may not carry that brand.  And if they do, they dont carry the gun they use in IPSC.

Quoted:

I dont know.  It wasn't mentioned.  But that isnt the point of the phrase.  In the parlance of this discussion it is literally "You not the gun".

Baseball players are indeed superstitious.  That's like the first thing you have gotten right so far.  Little victory.  They are in a slump, with the bat they normally use, they dont stick with that bat.  They have others of different weight or length.  Further they are known to use a teammate's that isn't slumping.  Further different batter grip bats differently, and thus they apply tape, stickum, pine tar, leather, etc.  And they do it differently, hence some players unis and helmets are covered in gunk, others are not.  Some players use gloves, while others dont.

Quoted:

Any change, at the higher levels of competition is a huge deal.  

Oh no!  If someone takes something other than a Glock to a Glock Sport Shooting Foundation match, everyone else is shooting a Glock will laugh.  Anyways.  

Quoted:Michael Jordan would NEVER have trained with a different size and weight of basketball.  He was decent at baseball but that was a big career mistake, just a distraction, like switching platforms.

Michael Jordan used different shoes than what he normally wore on the court at North Carolina.  Dude was a Adidas guy off the court.  Converse on the court.  When he went to the NBA he went Nike.  Changing shoes, especially for a basketball player, is a huge deal.  The fitment, arch support, ankle support, toe box, etc all have to be right.    

I know a pro-bowler.  He uses different balls by the company that sponsors him.  He tries to explain that shit to me, but I dont get it.  

Racecar drivers just drive the car and report what they see, hear, smell, feel, and taste.  The crews, garage and pit, are constantly changing parts and pieces on those cars.  Today's car isnt the same as the next day's car, and so on.  Further, those racecar drivers arent driving their racecars to/fro home, whilst out and about.  That goes back to your comparison of the IPSC shooter.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#40]

Attachment Attached File

That's what you resort to, immature attacks out of spite that have nothing to do with the discussion because you lost the argument you tried to be disingenuous with.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 1:40:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw-355.gif

That's what you resort to, immature attacks out of spite that have nothing to do with the discussion because you lost the argument you tried to be disingenuous with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw-355.gif

I lost the argument, because you said so?

Lol. This is you:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I lost the argument, because you said so?

Lol. This is you:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/image-78.jpg

View Quote

No, you lost because you could not math and then trolled and personally attacked out of spite.

And that's YOU in that picture, more projection. I keep on winning every time you project with your attacks on the very things that you dislike about yourself while displacing them in me.

You can agree to disagree without having to be immature about it while lashing out. Or continue to be nothing of value to contribute with here because you don't have the intestinal fortitude to have an honest conversation.

Beginners, new people to guns, are the only ones showing up to new to shooting basic classes with stock guns and no accessory because they don't know any better. The people showing up that took those classes and now intermediate and advanced are not showing up with stock guns with zero accessories anymore, because they have an interest in doing it smarter and not harder. It costs money to get there. You can try to do it as cheaply as possible and only buy for firer sale bottom dollar low balling. But some and those that I've seen showing up have done their homework well in optic, light, different custom things, and holster selection. It's not cheap. Just because YOU don't want to pay for it or want those things, doesn't mean that it's the same across the board with your childish your way or we're all wrong but you kind of ignorant thinking.

Anyway, as I said before you add nothing of value and only came in to post because I live in your head free and you wanted to troll and argue with me, not even trying to continue your fallacy checker game debate. What a sad pathetic thing to do thinking that you can get underneath my skin as I live so easily inside of yours (more projection, surprise, surprise).
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:56:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I grabbed one today to see what they are all about. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/117780/IMG_8896-2853485.jpg
View Quote

They are a damn good looking gun. Wow.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
look at all the double stack hi caps I can have because Im stuck in NY
View Quote

Sir I have been all over NY state. Upstate is beautiful btw. But there are roads all over, leading in and out. I experienced no guards at the Pennsylvania border. You can come to America and request asylum.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Because the 1911 design is superior to all, and 9mm is the round all you fags prefer.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The foundation never changes.  A good draw stroke and trigger press translate across ALL guns.  Not just one.  An IPSCshooter sponsored by a certain brand uses that brand.  They may or may not carry that brand.  And if they do, they dont carry the gun they use in IPSC.

I dont know.  It wasn't mentioned.  But that isnt the point of the phrase.  In the parlance of this discussion it is literally "You not the gun".

Baseball players are indeed superstitious.  That's like the first thing you have gotten right so far.  Little victory.  They are in a slump, with the bat they normally use, they dont stick with that bat.  They have others of different weight or length.  Further they are known to use a teammate's that isn't slumping.  Further different batter grip bats differently, and thus they apply tape, stickum, pine tar, leather, etc.  And they do it differently, hence some players unis and helmets are covered in gunk, others are not.  Some players use gloves, while others dont.

Any change, at the higher levels of competition is a huge deal.  

Oh no!  If someone takes something other than a Glock to a Glock Sport Shooting Foundation match, everyone else is shooting a Glock will laugh.  Anyways.  

Michael Jordan used different shoes than what he normally wore on the court at North Carolina.  Dude was a Adidas guy off the court.  Converse on the court.  When he went to the NBA he went Nike.  Changing shoes, especially for a basketball player, is a huge deal.  The fitment, arch support, ankle support, toe box, etc all have to be right.    

I know a pro-bowler.  He uses different balls by the company that sponsors him.  He tries to explain that shit to me, but I dont get it.  

Racecar drivers just drive the car and report what they see, hear, smell, feel, and taste.  The crews, garage and pit, are constantly changing parts and pieces on those cars.  Today's car isnt the same as the next day's car, and so on.  Further, those racecar drivers arent driving their racecars to/fro home, whilst out and about.  That goes back to your comparison of the IPSC shooter.
View Quote
I see your point.  I was joking with the GSSF comment.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

" />
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 9:06:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Char would use a red Glock with a fancy trigger.
View Quote

This post and then a couple days later Glock Store uses music by Charles Aznavour in an instagram post promoting a fancy trigger.

I do not believe in coincidences.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 7:58:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Another thing I just thought of is finger placement. SAO & Rifle both like the pad of the finger, whereas Glock seems to want more finger to shoot accurately. Thus your finger placement on firearms is more universal.

This has been 6 beers with whiskers
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top