Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 6:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So what could I do to get you in a 220 Swift today?  How much do you want to pay per month?  Do you have a trade-in?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I had tons of money I would find some super flat 9000 cartridge that lasted one match but gave me an advantage
So what could I do to get you in a 220 Swift today?  How much do you want to pay per month?  Do you have a trade-in?

There's no way it's that bad.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

poast practiscore results.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

.220 swift is a neat cartridge but its not going to be allowed at a lot of matches because of the velocity, and the bullets are the same as .223, just starting out faster. You are going to be better off with 6mm.

But yeah just based on the way it looks and what causes barrels to burn out I would assume it torches a barrel even faster than 6 creed.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#4]
6 Dasher with 105 Hybrids and 32.5 grains of Varget is the easy button for a PRS rifle

Easier load development you will ever do
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

poast practiscore results.
View Quote

He won't, if he even has any(doubt).  I can imagine quite clearly what his "competition" handgun shooting entails.

A middle C class would drag him without effort.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your reaction to that rational post is a laughing emoji, because you're ignorant of what comprises real shooting skill, especially in competition.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Your reaction to that rational post is a laughing emoji, because you're ignorant of what comprises real shooting skill, especially in competition.
View Quote

No, my reaction was directed at an irrational post wanting people to do it harder instead of smarter, and your ignorance is enabling this behavior.

And the people I respect in skill all run their guns and not their mouths at the community complete with insults and personal attacks. And they also won't be found with basic equipment unless they're being sponsored and paid to do so.

No one is sponsoring or paying me, so I do what I want because it takes critical thinking to get me to where I am by doing it smartly and not stupid. And I only compete for the fun of it and to see if I am getting better than I was before because if there is defensive skillset to benefit from during a stressful event (stage) then I am all for it. The argument for making it done harder and not smarter is not training as we'd fight. In fact it's downright ignorant.

There is absolute zero need to trash talk someone wanting the best and your zero the never hero was indeed talking down and belittling folks over a problem he has that doesn't exist with other people.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

And the people I respect in skill all run their guns and not their mouths at the community complete with insults and personal attacks.
View Quote

If that comment isn't dripping with irony I don't know what is.

No one is sponsoring or paying me, so I do what I want because it takes critical thinking to get me to where I am by doing it smartly and not stupid. And I only compete for the fun of it and to see if I am getting better than I was before.

View Quote

The problem is that you try to talk like an authority on competition shooting and you clearly... aren't.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#9]
So here’s the thing, all the people arguing that you should practice and become good at shooting on lower quality guns/triggers technically aren’t wrong. The fastest I’ve ever improved my handgun shooting/trigger control skills was when I had a Ruger GP100 with a C-More Railway optic on a Weigand picatinny rail. Long, heavy DA trigger pull and a RDS to highlight every twitch and flinch of the muzzle will teach you how to hold a gun on target really well, and several cylinders of 357 Mag loads teach you how to manage significant recoil. Where it really helps is when you then switch back to shooting a hotted-up SAO pistol, suddenly the short, light, crisp trigger pull and comparatively dainty 9mm recoil feels like shooting a point-and-click BB gun.

The difference is when you’re talking about any situation where time, money, or life and limb are potentially on the line, I have zero interest in using the shitty trigger on a revolver or any striker-fired pistol just to prove to myself that I’m JuSt Az GuD when I have access to a tool that is FAR more forgiving and easier to achieve a high level of practical performance with.

So yes, use shitty low-performance guns to practice with and increase your personal skill level. Then when it matters, apply that increased personal skill level to a tool with a much higher baseline of performance and capability
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If that comment isn't dripping with irony I don't know what is.

The problem is that you try to talk like an authority on competition shooting and you clearly... aren't.
View Quote

Why? Because you ran your mouth at me and lashed out to deflect? That's not irony then, it's just saying so out of spite.

No, the problem with you is that you are trying to talk with authority to me with a one sided POV without trying to understand the POV of where I'm coming from just like the other angry fudd, and you both clearly have no clue to why there is even a disconnect here. And the only authority that involves me, is ME in regards to only...ME.

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So here’s the thing, all the people arguing that you should practice and become good at shooting on lower quality guns/triggers technically aren’t wrong. The fastest I’ve ever improved my handgun shooting/trigger control skills was when I had a Ruger GP100 with a C-More Railway optic on a Weigand picatinny rail. Long, heavy DA trigger pull and a RDS to highlight every twitch and flinch of the muzzle will teach you how to hold a gun on target really well, and several cylinders of 357 Mag loads teach you how to manage significant recoil. Where it really helps is when you then switch back to shooting a hotted-up SAO pistol, suddenly the short, light, crisp trigger pull and comparatively dainty 9mm recoil feels like shooting a point-and-click BB gun.

The difference is when you’re talking about any situation where time, money, or life and limb are potentially on the line, I have zero interest in using the shitty trigger on a revolver or any striker-fired pistol just to prove to myself that I’m JuSt Az GuD when I have access to a tool that is FAR more forgiving and easier to achieve a high level of practical performance with.

So yes, use shitty low-performance guns to practice with and increase your personal skill level. Then when it matters, apply that increased personal skill level to a tool with a much higher baseline of performance and capability
View Quote

No said to do this in a self defense situation.  People have tried to confuse the issue to justify why they say it's a requirement you spend $1500 in upgrade to take a class
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why? Because you ran your mouth at me and lashed out to deflect? That's not irony then, it's just saying so out of spite.

No, the problem with you is that you are trying to talk with authority to me with a one sided POV without trying to understand the POV of where I'm coming from just like the other angry fudd, and you both clearly have no clue to why there is even a disconnect here. And the only authority that involves me, is ME in regards to only...ME.

View Quote

LOL, you've been lashing out at multiple people in the thread, so yeah no, it had little to do with me.

You seem to have a real problem where people point out that you're wrong.  

You wanna plink, that's fine.  Lots of people do that.  There's another world out there where shooting is concerned, and you clearly don't know a thing about it.  Don't talk like you do.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#14]
What's a typical B8 score shot cold with a Staccato? Just curious.  25 yards/10 shots.  Chambers Customs has been posting targets lately scoring 100 7-8X's.  I shot a 97 3X cold yesterday with my P80 Zev build at the start of my range day.  I mean I'd like a badass custom pistol but I'd be splitting hairs.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No said to do this in a self defense situation.  People have tried to confuse the issue to justify why they say it's a requirement you spend $1500 in upgrade to take a class
View Quote

That's what a class teaches. You don't show up with what you're not going to be using to defend yourself with. That's pants on head retarded. You are confusing what you think is needed versus what the other is justifiable in needing.

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:53:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That's what a class teaches. You don't show up with what you're not going to be using to defend yourself with. That's pants on head retarded. You are confusing what you think is needed versus what the other is justifiable in needing.

View Quote

Lol  not all class are self defense related, most are shooting skill related.  Once again, you have shown everyone, you know nothing about shooting.  But keep telling everyone they need $1500 worth of gear instead of learning on stock gun
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So here's the thing, all the people arguing that you should practice and become good at shooting on lower quality guns/triggers technically aren't wrong. The fastest I've ever improved my handgun shooting/trigger control skills was when I had a Ruger GP100 with a C-More Railway optic on a Weigand picatinny rail. Long, heavy DA trigger pull and a RDS to highlight every twitch and flinch of the muzzle will teach you how to hold a gun on target really well, and several cylinders of 357 Mag loads teach you how to manage significant recoil. Where it really helps is when you then switch back to shooting a hotted-up SAO pistol, suddenly the short, light, crisp trigger pull and comparatively dainty 9mm recoil feels like shooting a point-and-click BB gun.

The difference is when you're talking about any situation where time, money, or life and limb are potentially on the line, I have zero interest in using the shitty trigger on a revolver or any striker-fired pistol just to prove to myself that I'm JuSt Az GuD when I have access to a tool that is FAR more forgiving and easier to achieve a high level of practical performance with.

View Quote
For me it was shooting my Sig P239 in .40 a lot, like 400+ rounds in one session one time.  That gun was a snappy girl.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Its not talent if you can only do it with one gun
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@BaconFat

Its not talent if you can only do it with one gun

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's not entirely wrong
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

So when someone hands you a stock handgun and you can't make the same shot, what excuses to you tell yourself so you don't hurt your ego and look like a fool

The trigger is too heavy?
The sights are different?
I'm not used to this sun since I live in Mom's basement?
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

LOL, you've been lashing out at multiple people in the thread, so yeah no, it had little to do with me.

You seem to have a real problem where people point out that you're wrong.  

You wanna plink, that's fine.  Lots of people do that.  There's another world out there where shooting is concerned, and you clearly don't know a thing about it.  Don't talk like you do.
View Quote

LOL, you've been posting troll bait attacks at me the entire time in this thread, and those others atre not even close. One I was talking to telling him that he was incorrect. Your authority appeals hero then chimed in and lashed out at not just at me, then a post stalker troll came in being disingenuous and only posted because he wanted to troll me, and then here is you, also wanting to get in and fight with me over different POV's.

You invited yourself to this with me, I never came to you. So yeah but no, it has everything to do with you since you made it this your purpose to argue with me in an unwinnable debate.

First, I'd have to be wrong and your real problem with me is that you're not even trying to be fair and understand where I am coming from. And those that are trying to tell me that I am wrong have been unwilling to accept that they were wrong themselves.

And the same for you, you want to plink, have at it. Lots of people do this, it's no big secret. However there is indeed another world out there where shooting defensively is concerned and you clearly don't know a thing about it, otherwise you would not be trying to justify doing it harder and not smarter. So don't talk about it like you do.

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And no one that could win Le Man wouldn't be able to drive a civic well.  But that's exactly what we have here.  People that say you have to spend $1500 on a gun to take it to a class or that being proud that they can only make a shot with a tricked out gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.tenor.com/lNoJoH_pOrIAAAAC/cartman-poop.gif

There’s a reason nobody’s trying to win Le Mans with a Honda Civic

And no one that could win Le Man wouldn't be able to drive a civic well.  But that's exactly what we have here.  People that say you have to spend $1500 on a gun to take it to a class or that being proud that they can only make a shot with a tricked out gun.

Nobody is saying that.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:01:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So when someone hands you a stock handgun and you can't make the same shot, what excuses to you tell yourself so you don't hurt your ego and look like a fool

View Quote

Gun's fault. Duh.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

LOL, you've been posting troll bait attacks at me the entire time in this thread, and those others atre not even close. One I was talking to telling him that he was incorrect. Your authority appeals hero then chimed in and lashed out at not just at me, then a post stalker troll came in being disingenuous and only posted because he wanted to troll me, and then here is you, also wanting to get in and fight with me over different POV's.

You invited yourself to this with me, I never came to you. So yeah but no, it has everything to do with you since you made it this your purpose to argue with me in an unwinnable debate.

First, I'd have to be wrong and your real problem with me is that you're not even trying to be fair and understand where I am coming from. And those that are trying to tell me that I am wrong have been unwilling to accept that they were wrong themselves.

And the same for you, you want to plink, have at it. Lots of people do this, it's no big secret. However there is indeed another world out there where shooting defensively is concerned and you clearly don't know a thing about it, otherwise you would not be trying to justify doing it harder and not smarter. So don't talk about it like you do.

View Quote

"everyone else is wrong and just can't see that I'm right!"

Defensive shooting is not "another world."  There is tons of overlap.  It takes much longer to get a "tacticool defensive shooter" up to the level of a skilled competition shooter than it does to teach defensive tactics to that same skilled comp shooter.

ETA - you started it off with the "CSB" bullshit response to a post not even directed at you.  So, look in the mirror.

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Lol  not all class are self defense related, most are shooting skill related.  Once again, you have shown everyone, you know nothing about shooting.  But keep telling everyone they need $1500 worth of gear instead of learning on stock gun
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know nothing about shooting and people need $2,500 worth of gear instead of learning on stock guns
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:07:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody is saying that.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol, if the classes are to learn to shoot then they are indeed being used to learn how to defend at the basic level. So once again indeed, you have shown everyone yourself that you know nothing about defensive shooting. But indeed keep telling us that we don't need the best kit that we can afford and works to dominate, and to instead learn on a useless dead weight stock gun that is not going to be carried or put in the nightstand.

A stock gun will not show you just how bad your presentations are but a red dot will, and a stock gun will enable bad habits.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Damnit.  I posted right in the middle of some poo flinging.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Nobody is saying that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody is saying that.

To be fair I'm leaning into it really hard and I just said that.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Define “do it”.

Win a competition?

Hit a man sized target 10 feet away?  

If you are a serious shooter, you shoot the best gun you can.

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:12:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Damnit.  I posted right in the middle of some poo flinging.
View Quote

Really stupid poo flinging at that.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Nobody is saying that.
View Quote

Well, yeah it was said or strongly implied earlier in the thread, and a list was provided of what you "need" so you can shoot the Glock as good as the SVI Open gun.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I know nothing about shooting and people need $2,500 worth of gear instead of learning on stock guns
View Quote

Damn, my new P226 X-Five was only $2,400 and will be stock from the time I pick it up to when I get home I guess I’ll have to throw it out and hide my shame
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can consistently shoot my STI better than my 226 and a lot better than I can shoot a glock 26 especially if it is at 50+ yards and/or a smaller target. Why is it that pretty much nobody at the top level shoots a stock glock? Something similar to my Edge is so much easier to shoot than a Glock 17.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Damn, my new P226 X-Five was only $2,400 and will be stock from the time I pick it up to when I get home I guess I’ll have to throw it out and hide my shame
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is okay just buy some MBX mags you can get over the hump easy
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody is saying that.

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

"everyone else is wrong and just can't see that I'm right!"

Defensive shooting is not "another world."  There is tons of overlap.  It takes much longer to get a "tacticool defensive shooter" up to the level of a skilled competition shooter than it does to teach defensive tactics to that same skilled comp shooter.

View Quote

"I'm calling it everyone but really its just me and another narcist person telling him that he's wrong, and he won't listen to us as authority figures to supervise him with" ROFLMAO indeed.

It's all overlap, but your disconnect is thinking that I want to be a Jerry Miculek or care to get to that level of mastery. I don't. I just want to be better than I was before which is a totally different world from why you two are doing it. I don't do gun golf to compete and make a name for myself. I do it for me and me alone. And I want it to be fun for me using what I would be using for real, not some piece of dead weight stock gun that has zero purpose or utility.

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If you are a serious shooter, you shoot the best gun you can.

View Quote

So the grandmasters at my club who got there with a stock Glock, they aren't serious shooters?

LOL.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:30:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

your disconnect is thinking that I want to be a Jerry Miculek or care to get to that level of mastery.
View Quote

Uh, no not at all.  It's clear that you don't.  And I never said that you did.  But you're trying to dictate what others need to get there.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I don't. I just want to be better than I was before
View Quote
There's an easy button for that.  It's calling training on guns that are harder to shoot.  No one is suggesting you should handicap yourself with harder to shoot guns during competitions or defensive shootings.  You should always carry and compete with the best you can afford.  You train with the hard stuff so that the easy stuff becomes even easier.  Yes the trigger on a 2011 is easy.  Master the fundamentals on a revolver or Glock and the 2011 is even easier because the fundamentals transfer over.  Just like shooting with a red dot makes you a better irons shooter because it forces better presentation.  So too a worse trigger forces you to have better trigger control.  That doesn't mean you handicap yourself when it counts.  You do it during training so you'll be better when it counts.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Uh, no not at all.  It's clear that you don't.  And I never said that you did.  But you're trying to dictate what others need to get there.
View Quote

No, uh, not at all as well. I have been more than clear that I never will be either, so I don't understand why you had to say that because it's not a goal of mine. Are your feelings hurt because I don't want to take competing seriously or even want to classify? That's strange to be upset over. And you were dictating to me what I need to do along with the other fudd, I was only dictating what my own needs are and saying from personal experiences what people are actually showing up with that I have seen in person or are using themselves that are way more advanced shooters than many on here. That is not dictating, that's an observation of things that ether happened or are currently ongoing.

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:42:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There's an easy button for that.  It's calling training on guns that are harder to shoot.  No one is suggesting you should handicap yourself with harder to shoot guns during competitions or defensive shootings.  You should always carry and compete with the best you can afford.  You train with the hard stuff so that the easy stuff becomes even easier.  Yes the trigger on a 2011 is easy.  Master the fundamentals on a revolver or Glock and the 2011 is even easier because the fundamentals transfer over.  Just like shooting with a red dot makes you a better irons shooter because it forces better presentation.  So too a worse trigger forces you to have better trigger control.  That doesn't mean you handicap yourself when it counts.  You do it during training so you'll be better when it counts.
View Quote

Most guys get good on some sort of "shit" gun then they get an Open gun and they all say it's "cheating."

Yeah, it's easier, all else equal.  But there are downsides, obviously the gun costing 6-10K, shooting 9 major breaks shit, more maintenance is needed, etc.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I can consistently shoot my STI better than my 226 and a lot better than I can shoot a glock 26 especially if it is at 50+ yards and/or a smaller target. Why is it that pretty much nobody at the top level shoots a stock glock? Something similar to my Edge is so much easier to shoot than a Glock 17.
View Quote
"1911" is a big category but let me tell you my thoughts.  I used to carry and shoot full size 1911s quite a bit.

Basically there are so many issues with 1911s that a slightly better trigger isn't really worth it.  Probably the biggest Glock fans are the hardcore 1911 shooters.  The US Army's Delta Force used to just run hand-built 1911s but went over to Glocks.  You don't have to re-stake a plunger tube, tune a grip safety, tune an extractor, worry about weak mag springs, etc.  For practical carry 1911s are extremely heavy and you can find that the thumb safety has been inadvertently swiped off if you're using a leather IWB holster.  

The Staccato actually fixes several issues with the 1911 like going to an integral plunger tube, which is nice.  But has the superior doublestack 9mm 1911 already been invented and is it called the CZ-75, particularly the latest variants like the Shadow 2?  Just a question.

I thought my 1911 was awesome and since I had been practicing a ton with it, surely it would perform far better than my Gen 2 G22.  The range results showed that I was shooting both about the same, and the old Gen 2 G22 in .40 isn't supposed to be that easy to shoot.

Here is a good article:

http://modernserviceweapons.com/?p=3563#more-3563

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

A stock gun will not show you just how bad your presentations are but a red dot will, and a stock gun will enable bad habits.
View Quote

WTF.  Clown shoes
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's a hard button actually, If I were to be training on a gun that won't be using it would make it harder for me to shoot to defend with. So yes, you are suggesting this exact thing. I have already stated to train and compete with the best that I can afford. Training on harder stuff that will not be used to do the other things does make it harder and not smarter. I master muscle memory with the 40/60. A worse trigger becomes not fun to shoot, so my skills would perish because I'd no longer want to be shooting such a useless piece of dead weight. Rather counterintuitive to suggest what you're saying because I would no longer want to participate.

Do you want us to be proficient with what we are going to carry and compete with and to be fun that motivates us to get out there? Or do you want us to feel like it's a job that no one wants to do, a pained chore to that we won't care to remember, and ends up being not done and prolonged to the point where perishable skills suffer because of it? Choose wisely because those are the only two outcomes which is the reality here.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

WTF.  Clown shoes
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Indeed.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That's a hard button actually
View Quote
No, it's not.  Doing hard things makes easy things easier faster. Doing easy things takes a very long time to make easy things easier.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF.  Clown shoes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw-355.gif

Indeed.

What was your old username
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#49]
there is really not much difference between a basic glock 45 with a timney alpha trigger and a tuned recoil spring and guide rod for your ammo versus a poors 2011 like a staccato

now a custom 2011 tuned to your ammo from a top 2011 pistol smith is better than sex
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 9:02:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

WTF.  Clown shoes
View Quote

LOL,  I missed that gem.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top