Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:46:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Regulated to death.

Our government at work.

View Quote
Well they had to clear the way for cheap drivers to be imported from south of the border.

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:48:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The prize is just too great, DriverBot v1.2 would sell all day long for $100,000 with $10k/yr maintenance. DriverBot v1.2 could drive 24hrs a day, never go on strike, save on fuel, would be safer..yada yada yada...

There are 3.5 million professional drivers in the US, do the math.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dead end career. 18-wheelers will be automated in 10-15 years.

http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Terminator-Genisys-Terminator-1024x681.jpg

Maybe, perhaps, if MIRACULOUS changes happen in distribution networks, you might see point-to-point automation - but you'll NEVER see driverless big-rigs navigating 100% of the routes out there now, our infrastructure, guidance technology, and the all-too-frail human dispatching issues make it impossible.

I'd bet my life's savings that in 20 years, not even 10% of the trucking industry is fully automated.

If you'd be interested in a p-mag bet, we'd need to come up with some terms so we can quantify a winner.

I would bet that in 2036 10% of the miles driven OTR are by non-humans.

I'd gladly take that bet. I haven't even mentioned liability issues. Now, when a driver fucks up - the trucking company and driver share liability. When your Volvo AutoBot 2000 mows over 20 cars because the sensors are covered in shit, or it glitches, who gets sued?

Volvo.

Every. Accident.

How many of those can the companies shoulder to weather the beta testing and early years? Not many, if they're huge, or class-action suits.

Lawyers kill technology better than real world limitations, which are substantial.

The prize is just too great, DriverBot v1.2 would sell all day long for $100,000 with $10k/yr maintenance. DriverBot v1.2 could drive 24hrs a day, never go on strike, save on fuel, would be safer..yada yada yada...

There are 3.5 million professional drivers in the US, do the math.

The prize won't matter if you can't weather the lawsuits. Industry wide, the prize is great, but individually, GM, Volvo, Freightliner - these are not companies which can or will share the burden if lawsuits come in and come hard....and they will. These companies aren't going to see amazing revenues selling automated trucks compared to the trucks they sell now - and that's the point. The prize for them is increased liability.

Who stands to really benefit if it comes to automation? Trucking companies and shippers. And, who will not be getting sued? Trucking companies and shippers. The weak link is liability, as it is with most everything in business.

It's just completely naive to think that automation won't cost some lives, it will. And, again, who gets targeted in that? The maker of the automation - not the trucking company.

Software screws up, sensors fail or get covered up, trucks can't make ethical decisions that a human can. It's going to be very ugly, very public, and companies that make this shit can't eliminate the infrastructure or human traffic that makes it a mess.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

There's an influx of Middle Eastern truck drivers that barely speak English, and will haul for peanuts.

That's why.
View Quote

I live next door to a Nursery, the plant kind. Every truck driver that comes in there, and there is a lot of them, is Hispanic.

15 years ago, they were white guys. I haven't seen a white guy deliver there in years.

Oh and a lot of them barely speak English.

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

But, can DriverBot v. 1.2 or .3 actually snap the sets together?
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a commercial bus license when I was in college because I worked at the campus transportation center refueling buses at night. I held onto it for years thinking someday, if I got laid off or something, I could drive a bus or limo or even dump trucks. I never used it, but as long as I held a commercial license, I couldn't legally drink one beer at a restaurant and drive home without getting charged with DWI if I was caught. Didn't matter if I was 0.001. And every time you had to renew your license, you had to go to the DPS office, wait in line, etc. etc.

Then last time I went to renew, they said they could renew it for one more year before I would have to do all this medical shit. I had read about all that mess and realized I wanted no part of it. I told them I just wanted a plain old class C, renew by mail, drivers license just like everybody else.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You hit the nail on the head with the "cheaping" out statement. It's a very sad reality people do not know when they get involved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Been reading a few articles about the need for and lack of pro truck drivers.

Why is this?

Low pay?
Horrible long hours?
Too difficult to get into?

I was a truck driver.....

Most  "good" Truck jobs are paying the same wages from 20 years ago.
The rest are paying even less. Im not working 70 hours a week for 50k a year.

Yep, I drove for a couple years recently when my position was eliminated at Caterpillar. I was making more money in a warehouse setting, than driving.

Seems some local companies are paying local drivers cents per mile and some money for the load. I get a kick every time I see them ads, "Make $80k your first year"  

Not only is at an issue finding qualified and trained drivers, Retention is the major issue.

This man feels my pain. Im starting at the Ford plant on may 2nd, and it will be glorious. 50 hours a week, home every day, and true time and a half. Not the Chinese overtime bullshit my last company pulled. I know its not a popular statement around here but the lack of qualified drivers is not because "government regulation" it is a direct result of the companies cheaping out on us while increasing the company profit as much as possible, and not throwing us a bone for making them that money.

You hit the nail on the head with the "cheaping" out statement. It's a very sad reality people do not know when they get involved.

I warn everybody who asks, Ive had more pay cuts than haircuts, and every time they cut the pay they add more work to the schedule. You truly end up working for slave wages. And I know people HATE unions here and I'm not a big fan of union politics but the more i experienced the more i understood why unions were born back in the day.

ETA: Its also not fun when they bring you in for company sales meetings to celebrate EVERY YEAR that the company has set a NEW RECORD in sales and profits, and then compare your W2s from a couple years making less and less, lmao.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#7]
First line of code for DriveBot should be something regarding staying out of the left hand lane.

I think it would be really cool if they made a special lane for semi-trucks. Then they could hook a bunch of trailers together in a big long line. And put a really powerful engine or two at the front. They could then restrict access to that lane to only semi trucks ... trains, we need more freaking trains.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

When I got my CDL I had a spotless 20 year driving record and could easily pass a drug test and couldn't even find a decent company willing to hire me. Everyone wanted a minimum of 3 years verifiable driving experience. Not sure if this shortage is that bad where I used to live.

Some companies came out to the CDL school looking to hire people and as soon as they left the instructors all warned us "You do not want to work for them".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is hard for a whole lot of folks to pass the "Wis Quiz", plus you have a good driving record and show up for work every day.  Where are you going to find folks like that?

When I got my CDL I had a spotless 20 year driving record and could easily pass a drug test and couldn't even find a decent company willing to hire me. Everyone wanted a minimum of 3 years verifiable driving experience. Not sure if this shortage is that bad where I used to live.

Some companies came out to the CDL school looking to hire people and as soon as they left the instructors all warned us "You do not want to work for them".

This is where I'm at right now. I have no interest in OTR, looking for a local or regional gig. Class A CDL in hand, spotless MVR, pass a drug test all day long, 15+ years experience with large trucks (fire trucks, dump trucks) and trailers up to 40ft. The only companies that will even talk to me are the ones that have the 1 and 2 star reviews on indoor and glassdoor that all say "you'll be lucky if they pay you, but if they do it will be basically nothing after they take all their cuts"
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is where I'm at right now. I have no interest in OTR, looking for a local or regional gig. Class A CDL in hand, spotless MVR, pass a drug test all day long, 15+ years experience with large trucks (fire trucks, dump trucks) and trailers up to 40ft. The only companies that will even talk to me are the ones that have the 1 and 2 star reviews on indoor and glassdoor that all say "you'll be lucky if they pay you, but if they do it will be basically nothing after they take all their cuts"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is hard for a whole lot of folks to pass the "Wis Quiz", plus you have a good driving record and show up for work every day.  Where are you going to find folks like that?

Pretty much means you've maxed out on the career field, Unless you do specialty transport. Like over sized or heavy haul.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I considered it, but with all the regulation and bull shit they have to deal with now days, no.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:11:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I had a company out of here and Florida wanting to hire me on, last week. Walbon out of Rosemount, MN. 28 cents a mile to start and topped out at 40 cents.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I had a company out of here and Florida wanting to hire me on, last week. Walbon out of Rosemount, MN. 28 cents a mile to start and topped out at 40 cents.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:15:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I laughed my ass off at everyone in the office, including the CEO  standing in the other room.

I'm starting with PPG on Monday and it's a 10 minute drive from my house.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:17:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Pretty much means you've maxed out on the career field, Unless you do specialty transport. Like over sized or heavy haul.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It just amazes me that every one of the local companies has got signs and billboards and web ads about how desperate they are for drivers but they won't hire anyone that doesn't have 6-12 mos of OTR
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#15]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It just amazes me that every one of the local companies has got signs and billboards and web ads about how desperate they are for drivers but they won't hire anyone that doesn't have 6-12 mos of OTR
View Quote

Government regulations and often insurance companies make it hard to hire inexperienced drivers.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the insurance companies mandating what drivers a company can hire. They will cut rates to trucking companies in order to have someone more qualified. New drivers are high risk so therefore cannot get hired.

Companies like TMC, J.B. Hunt, Etc have their own insurance company. hence you can get a job right out of school or take there courses to get the CDL.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I laughed my ass off at everyone in the office, including the CEO  standing in the other room.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck with the new job, Im glad I'm getting out.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:25:34 PM EDT
[#19]
If you expect people to be gone from home for long periods, you need to pay them very well. If there is still a driver shortage, obviously the pay is not where it needs to be.

There is also a shortage of good automotive techs, but not a shortage of people who would do the job, if it paid better.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks man, Good luck on yours as well.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#21]
When the Saudis can't deflate the price of fuel anymore cargo will be back on trains where it belongs.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:35:47 PM EDT
[#22]
I have a CDL but will never consider OTR, ever. I have no problem being away from home for weeks or months at a time, but at the end of the day, I'm getting mine. Under no circumstance will I allow someone else to profit and advance on my back without doing the same for myself.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
  The prize won't matter if you can't weather the lawsuits. Industry wide, the prize is great, but individually, GM, Volvo, Freightliner - these are not companies which can or will share the burden if lawsuits come in and come hard....and they will. These companies aren't going to see amazing revenues selling automated trucks compared to the trucks they sell now - and that's the point. The prize for them is increased liability.

Who stands to really benefit if it comes to automation? Trucking companies and shippers. And, who will not be getting sued? Trucking companies and shippers. The weak link is liability, as it is with most everything in business.

It's just completely naive to think that automation won't cost some lives, it will. And, again, who gets targeted in that? The maker of the automation - not the trucking company.

Software screws up, sensors fail or get covered up, trucks can't make ethical decisions that a human can. It's going to be very ugly, very public, and companies that make this shit can't eliminate the infrastructure or human traffic that makes it a mess.
View Quote

Yep, all true. But some of the trucking companies are getting huge. A giant trucking company could buy a truck manufacturer, and then that truck manufacturer has a stake in pushing the driverless technology. I don't think they are going to give up on the idea easily.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
What does that translate to salary/year, generally?  

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That is as worn out as your mothers vagina.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
'cause their Mom's have bad knees.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people. I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think? Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
That is as worn out as your mothers vagina.  

I don't know, seems like a few here are still scratching their heads.    
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 3:38:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on the miles per week. let's say you do around 1800 miles per week. That's $24,200 a year before tax, Food, And personal showers. Usually if you fuel up at a place you get a free shower.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#27]
The only truly successful OTR drivers I've known were couples that drive as a team.  The first, he had been a driver many years earlier, and she had stayed at home raising the kids.  (This was back when a single-wage family could still make ends meet).  He quit driving after a while, bought a few rigs, and hired on some other drivers.  For fifteen years or so, he ran his own company and did well.  I'd guess they were both in their early sixties when he taught her how to drive, and took her to get her license.  He sold off all his old equipment and his facility, and they went out on the road together.  They treated it as somewhat of a working vacation.  He'd take loads as he wished, and not take them if he didn't.  They would spend a week in the mountains being lazy, then drive for a few weeks, then spend a week at the ocean being lazy... It worked for them.

I know a modern husband/wife team that also drive for a living, but for them, it's more of a way of life.  Like those "tiny house" freaks.  They don't own a home, all their mail gets held for them at their dispatcher's office to be picked up every couple weeks.  They don't pay rent, utilities, property tax, HOA fees, or a dozen other little bullshit things we all put up with without even thinking about it.  It works out for them, too.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's the standard going rate?  I need to get a mental image of how hard you laughed.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

What's the standard going rate?  I need to get a mental image of how hard you laughed.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

About double that and then some.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Been reading a few articles about the need for and lack of pro truck drivers.

Why is this?

Low pay?
Horrible long hours?
Too difficult to get into?
View Quote

They already have automated trucks and they are going for driverless, completely. It is a profession without much of a future. My guess is that there will be surplus of truck drivers coming fairly shortly.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
When the Saudis can't deflate the price of fuel anymore cargo will be back on trains where it belongs.
View Quote

Cargo is all over trains. Trains can't do what trucks do. The national manufacturing trend will further push trains out of that particular picture.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 4:53:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 4:59:07 PM EDT
[#33]
I work in the industry.   We'd all like to believe it's government regs, which don't help of course, but the truth is that the younger folks in their 20s simply don't want to work.   Every distribution company I've worked with is starving for new young guys to do the work,  but they all quit within a month.  It's pathetic.

I say this as a 20 something class A who throws 200 kegs in a day.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:01:21 PM EDT
[#34]
I could use a few good hands, but then again I could also easily loose the 10% of my fleet that fails to show up on time, deliver on time, cant run a fuckin E log, over sleeps his 10 off or runs longer than his 11 on, etc etc etc to the inifinty fuckin power.

yeah I'm the salty fucker whos dealt with drivers for the last 20 years so that makes me an expert.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I could use a few good hands, but then again I could also easily loose the 10% of my fleet that fails to show up on time, deliver on time, cant run a fuckin E log, over sleeps his 10 off or runs longer than his 11 on, etc etc etc to the inifinty fuckin power.

yeah I'm the salty fucker whos dealt with drivers for the last 20 years so that makes me an expert.
View Quote

How do you deal with turnover?
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Every distribution company I've worked with is starving for new young guys to do the work,  but they all quit within a month.
View Quote

What are they paying?
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#37]
we have a decent in house recruiter.
we generally have 3% of our trucks parked and ready. Which by the way isn't bad since all of these new trucks break every fucking week and guys are constantly swapped around.

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Too much bullshit in the field.

Background: Class B CDL with all the fun endorsements available for that grade.

You basically can't do shit.

If you even take a sip of mouthwash, you're "off the clock" for 24 hours. You can get nailed for DUIs in your own private vehicle at a much lower rate than everyone else thanks to that "CDL" thing -- a guy got forced into retirement because of that shortly before I arrived at my present job -- he'd been with the division 30 years, and got nailed for DUI in private vehicle, they forced him to retire (it was that or get fired, he had enough time in to retire).

You have to deal with the medical licensing bullshit, which has gotten more and more onerous in the short time (2013-present) i've had a CDL -- it used to be that you could just go to your family physician and have him fill out/certify your medical certificate.

Now you have to go to a DOT-approved medical professional, of which there aren't that many (compared to family doctors).

Plus, the extra paperwork involved with renewing your medical cert every 24 months is more chances for them to fuck up with it -- I got a nasty letter in the mail saying that since I hadn't sent in my medical recertification, they were gonna pull my CDL. Too bad I saved the "proof of transmittal" that I got from the DMV when I turned in my recertification and they suddenly became apologetic.

And of course, everyone wants 24-36 months of "experience" before they'll hire you.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Don't know why everybody is complaining about driving trucks. I have been with the same company for over four years. I made over $85K last year, working 5 days a week, 8-11hrs a day, home every night, 10 days paid vacation a year, paid sick/personal days. I usually drive between 350-450 miles a shift.

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:27:23 PM EDT
[#40]
That's because you're not in that 10% id like to shit can, nor are you in the other 80% whos just aveage BUT you're in that 10% that excels as his job and gives a fuck!
good on you!

Quoted:
Don't know why everybody is complaining about driving trucks. I have been with the same company for over four years. I made over $85K last year, working 5 days a week, 8-11hrs a day, home every night, 10 days paid vacation a year, paid sick/personal days. I usually drive between 350-450 miles a shift.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Cargo is all over trains. Trains can't do what trucks do. The national manufacturing trend will further push trains out of that particular picture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And trucks can't do what trains can do...
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only advantage trains have is tonnage. And for every train you see with trailers, that's still trucks on the road at each end.  They're slower.  They can't do JIT. (Which is the way things are done now.) They can't do door to door. The can't take your freight 375 miles, drop it off and bring another load back to you in 14 hours. All they can do is very slowly move chunks of shit across the country.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:40:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The only advantage trains have is tonnage. And for every train you see with trailers, that's still trucks on the road at each end.  They're slower.  They can't do JIT. (Which is the way things are done now.) They can't do door to door. The can't take your freight 375 miles, drop it off and bring another load back to you in 14 hours. All they can do is very slowly move chunks of shit across the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trains do it without public subsidy, and JIT isn't everything, a lot of industries have very predictable shipments of long lead items.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Trains do it without public subsidy, and JIT isn't everything, a lot of industries have very predictable shipments of long lead items.
View Quote

Trucks do it without public subsidy as well. And JIT is an ever increasing policy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Trucks do it without public subsidy as well. And JIT is an ever increasing policy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roads bro. Truckers are subsidized because we build roads for them.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#46]
As part of one of my IT jobs had me partially work as a Courier to deliver finished goods (Tapes and Other assorted goods).  Figure about just under 2 hours per shift.  Staying alert with all of those Idiots driving on the highways was extremely exhausting.  This was during Good weather.  Winter driving with snowstorms .....    Don't even get me talking when I was shifted from the Night shift to the Day shift.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yep, all true. But some of the trucking companies are getting huge. A giant trucking company could buy a truck manufacturer, and then that truck manufacturer has a stake in pushing the driverless technology. I don't think they are going to give up on the idea easily.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh.......no.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously you know nothing about how road taxes work.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do. Commercial vehicles pay a third of the taxes and do at least two thirds of the damage to roads. Meaning they are subsidized by cars.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people. I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think? Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
'cause their Mom's have bad knees.

LOL

e-peen.

I love these kinds of posts, making threats and calling people "internet tough guy", and I bet you don't even see the irony.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top