[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn fell off a cliff from .73 to .63
View Quote

Someone retired this morning!
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey FYI, do not try to use Litecoin (LTC) as a quick fix to transfer from one exchange to another to buy Doge. The network is slow as hell right now with more than 20 minutes to confirm a transaction. That is some BS.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Didn't see it mentioned, but Gemini started offering DOGE earlier this week, with NO trading fees until 5/12 (normally 0.25% to 0.35%)

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Crypto.com allows you to directly buy DOGE and the others.

Coinbase.com is super easy, and may be the route to go if you want BTC and ETH, but you can't buy DOGE on it.

Binance.us is a massive shit show of 6 weeks to ID verify you, shitty tech support, and on and on and on.
View Quote

I just tried to set up an account and got this message telling me my Country is an unsupported jurisdiction.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't log onto crypto.com.  it keeps doing a loop. I'll enter my password,  it will process the info, go to where I have to slide a puzzle piece for verification,  process again and go back to the email section. Anyone else having this issue?
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#7]
To da moon!
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can't log onto crypto.com.  it keeps doing a loop. I'll enter my password,  it will process the info, go to where I have to slide a puzzle piece for verification,  process again and go back to the email section. Anyone else having this issue?
View Quote

Im.having the same issues. I tries selwting the app and then reinstalling and still getting the same thing. The issue is on their end. I think they're getting hammered right now with a lot of people signing up before Saturday Night Live.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#9]
My son wanted in on this. So I let him buy 107 coins at $.65.

I keep messing with him telling him the price went to zero. Lol.

So far he thinks that he will make about a dollar every 20 minutes.  Gambling will be a fun lesson.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My son wanted in on this. So I let him buy 107 coins at $.65.

I keep messing with him telling him the price went to zero. Lol.

So far he thinks that he will make about a dollar every 20 minutes.  Gambling will be a fun lesson.
View Quote

Dogecoin was my first speculation in 2014. It will be informative
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#12]
This Saturday night live event is merely a blip on the horizon.  Crypto is not going anywhere.  Now who knows about Doge.  Bitcoin is now referred to as a store of value. Doge has been counted as dead quite a few times, but keeps moving forward.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:44:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

The server has been having issues.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

HODLers have been rewarded, consistently.  Even the folks who bought in in the .60's are going to be rewarded when DOGE passes $1....but that might not be this week.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wanna buy more but am suspicious...it already rallied all week...today and tomorrow would possibly be the sell off...remember 4/20?

HODLers have been rewarded, consistently.  Even the folks who bought in in the .60's are going to be rewarded when DOGE passes $1....but that might not be this week.

Doge is unlike anything we have seen though. Its like millennial lottery and (younger) people are throwing money at it for no reason...my little bros and cousins are all about it but know nothing about anything. They just want in because of social media and hype and elon. I suspect its the same all over.

Make as much money as possible but don't let the rug get pulled from underneath you.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Im thinking about dropping 200$ on Dogecoin to play with.  If Im new to cryptocurrency, what is currently the best way to buy it before tonight?  I dont want to have to use Robinhood if I dont have to.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.  Been waiting 5 hours for some BNB to send from my Crypto.com acct.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Doge is unlike anything we have seen though. Its like millennial lottery and (younger) people are throwing money at it for no reason...my little bros and cousins are all about it but know nothing about anything. They just want in because of social media and hype and elon. I suspect its the same all over.

Make as much money as possible but don't let the rug get pulled from underneath you.
View Quote

What is Teslas P/E?

Emotion drives the market. Doing finance is a distant second. Same reason BTC is $55,000+
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What is Teslas P/E?

Emotion drives the market. Doing finance is a distant second. Same reason BTC is $55,000+
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is Teslas P/E?

From an extremely logical person, this is why I keep missing the train to big gains.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Im thinking about dropping 200$ on Dogecoin to play with.  If Im new to cryptocurrency, what is currently the best way to buy it before tonight?  I dont want to have to use Robinhood if I dont have to.

Thanks
View Quote
You are out of luck.  Not sure there is anything you can setup.  Usually takes 2-3 days for everything to get setup.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Damn fell off a cliff from .73 to .63
View Quote

That change in volume was fucking insane.

Did someone with a ton just cash out?
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That change in volume was fucking insane.

Did someone with a ton just cash out?
View Quote

Somewhere a private island and a yacht is getting sold tomorrow to a doge billionaire
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Doge is swell and all but ethereum has been no slouch.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Compound has been screaming all day today as well. Went up 100 bucks over night, not too bad.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You are out of luck.  Not sure there is anything you can setup.  Usually takes 2-3 days for everything to get setup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

@caskalefan

It only takes a few minutes on Uphold. I’m old and even I figgered it out!
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:27:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote
Kraken set up quick for me, however it took about a half a day for my funds to get wired over from my bank.  Still not too bad.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:34:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Local barber I know owns several million Doge as a meme from back in the day, he's currently retired but he'll be that much more secured. Knowing him, he won't change his life style a bit.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:40:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

RH was ready in like 10 minutes for me.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Mike Trout on the Doge train.

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Mike Trout on the Doge train.

View Quote

No clue who that is but more publicity the better
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:06:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

@caskalefan

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

@caskalefan

Thanks ill try this one
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This Saturday night live event is merely a blip on the horizon.  Crypto is not going anywhere.  Now who knows about Doge.  Bitcoin is now referred to as a store of value. Doge has been counted as dead quite a few times, but keeps moving forward.
View Quote
who really gives a shit about any crypto other than for trying to win some fiat cash with it?

I don't, but hey let all those signs that it's possible drive more people to buy it out of optimistic speculation and keep the game going.

cmon celebrities! tweet about how awesome some coin is!

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:14:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No clue who that is but more publicity the better
View Quote

Mike Trout is a Major League Baseball player. Trout is an eight-time MLB All-Star, three-time American League Most Valuable Player, and is an eight-time winner of the Silver Slugger Award
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote

@caskalefan A friend of mine got ID approved on Crypto.com in 5 mins and bought DOGE with his debit card.  Could try that.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

@caskalefan A friend of mine got ID approved on Crypto.com in 5 mins and bought DOGE with his debit card.  Could try that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

Crypto.com was or is having major server problems today.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote
Pretty sure I set up my kraken account and bought trx within a couple hours.

ETA: and thats with a couple of kid gremlims distracting me.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#36]
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/miley-cyrus-jokes-dogecoin-elon-musk

Between Miley and Elon they have about 100 million followers that now know about Dodgecoin.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Took $100 of my doge earnings and dropped it into bonfire. Up $50 so far. Added more so I’m at 1 billion coins of bonfire. The things I wish I did with dogecoin.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks
Uphold is what you seek. I was buying coins within an hour.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#39]
I just bought another $800 worth. Mostly because I’m drinking.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:55:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Any predictions/guesses on where we top out tonight?
And where we'll be when the dust settles by Monday?

I say $1.00-1.10 during the show, triggering a huge sell ioff.

Plunge back below $.50 afterward.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Volume's slacking off.  People waiting to see what happens when Elon gets on TV?
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

Shiba Inu was listed there today apparently. Given it's insane 500%+ climb, I'd say they got wrecked with volume. Reading through their subreddit, it's happened several times before when a new coin lists.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:19:41 PM EDT
[#44]
When Doge goes past a dollar this will be my theme song

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#45]
the idea that anyone watches SNL is silly.  more people have heard the hype about it than will actually watch the show.  
even if they did watch it, they're not going to rush out and buy, which is the only thing that will make it go up.

my guess is there will be a lot of profit taking after the show, and it drops back to the .30 range.   however, i bet its back to present levels in a month.  
i cut my doge holdings yesterday and moved to safemoon and bonfire
i'd like to get some shib, but it's just not working for me for some reason
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted: 
i cut my doge holdings yesterday and moved to safemoon and bonfire
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:47:25 PM EDT
[#47]
I've bought nearly every dip today... hopefully I can flip for a quick profit tonight.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I just bought another $800 worth. Mostly because I’m drinking.
View Quote

All my best doggie buys came when I was drinking.

I sold 11,000 doggies at 0.06 when I was sober.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 9:00:46 PM EDT
[#49]
The price may jump around tonight but I think it’s going to be more or less a nothing burger.  The bigger deal is all the publicity this has caused.  Remember we are still waiting on Coinbase to offer doge and a certain major online retail store to jump on board.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The price may jump around tonight but I think it's going to be more or less a nothing burger.  The bigger deal is all the publicity this has caused.  Remember we are still waiting on Coinbase to offer doge and a certain major online retail store to jump on board.
View Quote
yep..potential for diamond hands to pay off in the long run...do not let to night take your eye off the ball
Page / 82
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top