Site Notices
Page / 82
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Same here.

I'll ride this thing into the ground. It's all house money.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah but at least sell at high and buy back in during the 25 percent dip.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like everyone is buying back in this morning. Looks like all my triggers went last night into the early AM hours. Now let's see after this dip, it swings back up to near a dollar. Unlikely, but it sure seems to be trending that way.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 10:55:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Its all free money to me at this point so I'll  hodl till it moons or goes to dirt.  Bought $100 worth at .05, sold at .45, took my profits then bought $500 worth at .225.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#6]
https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/dogecoin-doge-is-now-on-the-tron-blockchain/

The popular meme-coin of Dogecoin (DOGE) is now a token on the Tron network. The CEO of Tron, Justin Sun, made the announcement on Twitter and went on to
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Can SHIB be purchased on coinbase, trust wallet or bittrex?
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#8]
I tried to watch SNL and see if he’d mention it. That shit is unwatchable. Did he not mention it so everyone sold?
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:07:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I tried to watch SNL and see if he’d mention it. That shit is unwatchable. Did he not mention it so everyone sold?
View Quote

There were a couple mentions, but nothing crazy. People had unrealistic expectations that he was going to push it hard but it ended up just being part of a couple small jokes.

In the past any time there was some event people expected to pump  doge it always went down. So this was business as usual.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Coinbase wallet via uniswap, but...besides the outrageous miners fees rn, coinbase wallet has not been working right since yesterday.

You'll need to use a different dex and wallet for Shibu today or you risk losing your miners fees like a lot of us did yesterday.

I think crypto.com or something like that is working for Shibu as of last night. Just Google shibucoin reddit and sort by new for current info.

I'm personally waiting for coinbase to make some sort of announcement before I file ticket and/or move everything, but don't even bother with it (coinbase wallet) today

ETA: I don't blame uniswap really as fucking Shibu coin was number 28 in trading volume yesterday for a bit BUT, I honestly believed the coinbase wallet was a legit seperate wallet from the platform...it apparently is not I also believed it was the safest after going public... again, everything is out the window nowadays.

Speed
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:35:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Robin Hood and binance
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What exchange are you buying that on?

Robin Hood and binance
@FennRx

How are you buying SHIB on Binance?

I don't see it listed there.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@FennRx

View Quote

Oops my bad.  I only have doge coin.  I meant that sold doge coin and bought the actual dog.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Robin Hood and binance
View Quote

Crypto.com
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can buy it off crypto.com. that app is no longer acting funky.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Citadel coordinating with RH , Market Makers allowed option shorts on crypto but it was written all over future market. 34% follow by another 20% .42 before it bounced and It will trickle back down until coinbase adds Doge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/01/29/robinhood-citadel-gamestop-reddit/%3foutputType=amp

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:16:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yup! Smart man.

Its the long haul I am in for.

I remember THREE of my friends that were real estate agents during the housing boom told me I was "old school" for getting a fixed rate mortgage when they were all getting these crazy adjustable rate plans and they were buying new cars and using their homes like ATM machines.

All three went bankrupt, lost their homes. I paid off my home a few years ago. Slow and steady.
View Quote

Word!
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Headed back up to 60 quickly.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:38:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Headed back up to 60 quickly.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Why do the gay bears care what we do with our money?  FOMO hitting them hard.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Couldn’t use a real doge?
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@FennRx

View Quote

I bought SHIB on Trustwallet.  It's a similar process to buying Safemoon/Moonboys.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Couldn't use a real doge?
View Quote

I have a golden retriever but it is too stupid to be a real doge lol
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Couldn't use a real doge?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:06:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Now this is huge news;

https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/9/22427588/spacex-dogecoin-satellite-doge-1-to-the-moon

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I bought SHIB on Trustwallet.  It's a similar process to buying Safemoon/Moonboys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@FennRx

How did you get it to show on pancake swap? I copied a address from the shib website and nothing pops up.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Now this is huge news;

https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/9/22427588/spacex-dogecoin-satellite-doge-1-to-the-moon

View Quote

DOGECOIN IS HEADING TO THE MOON!!!!  
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

how?  i bought safemoon and others on trust wallet and can't figure out how to get shib
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

How did you get it to show on pancake swap? I copied a address from the shib website and nothing pops up.
View Quote

You need to use the browser in TrustWallet.  I went through uniswap.org and exchanged my eth for shib.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You need to use the browser in TrustWallet.  I went through uniswap.org and exchanged my eth for shib.
View Quote

i tried that like all day yesterday.   my eth doesn't show up in my uniswap.   it's like it doesn't see my trust wallet.  when i hit the "connect wallet" button, i get a popup that i agree to ToS but no option to select a wallet
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#32]
btw, if you bought the dip under 40 cents last night or this morning, you're looking at a 40% return already
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Musk just announced he will be launching a rocket next year called Doge-1 to the moon using Doge to fund it with Space X and making it the first interplanetary commerce.  I think Doge coin is here to stay a while.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Ha, its .001 shy of being back to 60 cents.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:29:57 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#36]
It hit .60 again lol.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Ahahhhhahahaha everyone panicked

I bought more at .45 now it’s back to .60
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:59:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Anyone holding SHIB aka Shiba Coin?  You can buy it directly without the nonsense on Crypto.com app.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Anyone holding SHIB aka Shiba Coin?  You can buy it directly without the nonsense on Crypto.com app.
View Quote

Too bad that app is an absolute dumpster fire right now.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#40]

Can't argue with that. All of this defies logic.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 4:22:28 PM EDT
[#41]
So I want to get started in crypto, buy some doge, safemoon, and bonfire...is there one app that does all? Do I need multiple accounts/apps? I read about converting this to that and get confused.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Can't sign up for an account on it. Keeps giving me an error with two different email addies.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 4:33:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So I want to get started in crypto, buy some doge, safemoon, and bonfire...is there one app that does all? Do I need multiple accounts/apps? I read about converting this to that and get confused.
View Quote

i wish

the trick seems to be getting BNB into trust.  once there, you can get most of the shitcoins.   if you're having problems buying it, an alternative would be to find a good friend who has BNB and pay him cash to transfer it to your trust wallet.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

i wish

the trick seems to be getting BNB into trust.  once there, you can get most of the shitcoins.   if you're having problems buying it, an alternative would be to find a good friend who has BNB and pay him cash to transfer it to your trust wallet.
View Quote

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

What's the best first move?
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 4:40:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Didn’t think we would be green towards the end of today after how we started
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#47]
I get errors on the crypto.com app signup as well, will try again later in the week. I guess the computer version is a no go in the US.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I get errors on the crypto.com app signup as well, will try again later in the week. I guess the computer version is a no go in the US.
View Quote

Maybe try a VPN?
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

What's the best first move?
View Quote
Easiest is probably to use this site - https://changenow.io/ to buy BNB and transfer it to your BNB wallet in Trust Wallet.  This is what I did after jumping through all the hoops to buy and transfer across exchanges and dealing with stupid verification processes.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 82
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top