Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Got the Bolt carrier, safety switch and charging handle.

Damn these a tier 1 and really well made!

Thanks again, Toys.
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 11:37:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Hello!  Day 25 in the hospital for me today, my white cells are back in range to where I have some what of an immune system, so hopefully going home tomorrow for the week.  I’ll have to back the Monday after Thanksgiving for my second round of chemo.  The next round, I will be 5 days inpatient and will have to stay close to USC in LA for a couple weeks after for them to check me 3 times a week, also need to stay close just in case I get sick while my white cell counts are down so they can get me back in the hospital right away.   All the money raised will go towards paying for a place to stay in LA.  I cannot thank
you all enough and what was raised really helps me and my family out during this time.   Thank You All!!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 2:28:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, I have yet another damn AR to build now...

Now what to do?
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 8:53:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hello!  Day 25 in the hospital for me today, my white cells are back in range to where I have some what of an immune system, so hopefully going home tomorrow for the week.  I’ll have to back the Monday after Thanksgiving for my second round of chemo.  The next round, I will be 5 days inpatient and will have to stay close to USC in LA for a couple weeks after for them to check me 3 times a week, also need to stay close just in case I get sick while my white cell counts are down so they can get me back in the hospital right away.   All the money raised will go towards paying for a place to stay in LA.  I cannot thank
you all enough and what was raised really helps me and my family out during this time.   Thank You All!!!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Mike, so glad that you're getting the care you need.  God Speed to a quick recovery / remission.
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Glad you get to go home for a while. Hopefully you feel well enough to enjoy some good Thanksgiving grub.
Link Posted: 11/23/2017 11:04:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the update Mike.  Again, hope you recover soon, you got a ton of great people here praying and supporting you.
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh snap, you got the custom laser engraved plaque, too.  

send me a PM on what you want.  Or I can surprise you.   Limited edition cola-bro fund raiser plaque maybe?   Something super nice that can only be won by fund raiser maybe?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Woo Hoo I won a prize. Stuffing the ballot box works. Crap, does that mean I'm turning into a democrat?
Oh snap, you got the custom laser engraved plaque, too.  

send me a PM on what you want.  Or I can surprise you.   Limited edition cola-bro fund raiser plaque maybe?   Something super nice that can only be won by fund raiser maybe?
I just got back to the US and this was waiting for me.

Very cool, thank you
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 11:08:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Winners can IM me their address and I'll send out the grips.

ETA: First come first serve by request. Grips on on page 4.
View Quote
And these.

Quality work, thank you
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 11:14:27 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote
Hope you enjoy them.

Those are Mahogany

The important part is well all pitched in to help an ARFcommer
Link Posted: 12/15/2017 2:08:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well, I have yet another damn AR to build now...

https://i.imgur.com/FBW5Oa3.jpg

Now what to do?
View Quote
Obviously you need to come to West April 5-7 and win more parts.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Any updates Mike?  Hopefully, you'll be home for Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Any updates Mike?  Hopefully, you'll be home for Christmas.
View Quote
I spoke with him late last week. He's getting another round of Chemo now, and white cells are down. He said that he hopes to be able to be home for Christmas. I'll check in with him later this week and see how he's doing.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 7:33:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks.  Please keep us posted.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 10:41:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Any updates on Mike?  Been awhile.  Hope all is well.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 6:59:37 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
Nice.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 2:37:05 AM EDT
[#18]
@BillyDoubleU

I had a friend Lichtenberg burn those beautiful grips...gave them the place of honor on my prima dona 1911...

I’m getting TONS of complements on these grips.  Thank you!
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
@BillyDoubleU

I had a friend Lichtenberg burn those beautiful grips...gave them the place of honor on my prima dona 1911...
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/166803/42D290C2-828D-4D57-BD4F-3CE252DA156B-442086.jpg

I’m getting TONS of complements on these grips.  Thank you!
View Quote
HOLY SHIT!

Those look amazing with those burns!!!

I never would have thought about doing something like that! I’m gonna have to incorporate that. Can I use that picture for marketing?

I am glad you like the grips! But give credit to the burn. That elevated them to beyond what I did.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top