culturally, it sure as shit is closer to South America than North America
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mexico is in South America?

culturally, it sure as shit is closer to South America than North America
Another 10 years of our current immigration policies and South = North.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If you hear that I am in Mexico, call the FBI.  I've been kidnapped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet there are still people here saying there are safe parts of Mexico.
If you hear that I am in Mexico, call the FBI.  I've been kidnapped.
Same,  or I am hiding from the FBI. But I can think of safer places, like Angola.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:04:21 PM EDT
[#3]
The real point of this sad story seems to be overlooked by most folk.
There's some poor bastard running out of clean plates to eat off, and his stack of paper plates won't last forever!

I don't even dare picture how bad the laundry basket is looking right now
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:05:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Meh, I've been going down to Tiujuana for work somewhat regularly lately and I've never had an issue. Then again I'm back across the border before dark and I'm not a blonde female. I certainly wouldn't just wander the streets alone, even as a male.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Didn't we have some guy who tried to ride a motorcycle across central and South America and was murdered?
View Quote
Wasn't it a friend of an ARFCOM'er? I recall that thread - about three, maybe 4 years ago now?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:02:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Apparently geography, much like traveling outside the states, is terrifying to some.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
... in my youth, I spent many days and mucho cash in Mexico. Not anymore. We just got home from Hawaii last week and I'm happy to pay for my ocean-lifestyle there opposed to South America these days
Mexico is in South America?

Apparently geography, much like traveling outside the states, is terrifying to some.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Juarez is great for a walkabout, I hear.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:18:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is. I was there last month and had a nice time walking around the city.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I can't wrap my mind around why people still want to vacation in these third world shitholes. Especially when we have so much to offer here. I have no sympathy.
View Quote
It's usually naive White girls that have lived in a bubble their entire life. They post memes of bullshit like seeing the best in everyone. My old roommate is like that. Love her like a sister, but she's always willing to go to third world countries to explore. She's good looking, great body, and just got back from a solo trip to Kuwait to visit her boyfriend in the military.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:40:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Morbid to say, but drowning in the ocean is probably the best case scenario of whatever happened to her.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:42:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If it was just her being drunk and going swimming at night in a dangerous area then you can't really blame it on Mexico.  Not that I would vacation in Mexico, which I would like to, I want to see those pyramids.
View Quote
i climbed to the top of the pyramid of the sun two times.  bought up some obsidian.  got laid.  mexico ain't got nothing on me!
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 11:03:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh she's alive but that shit's like a two week old loose meat by now..  I have no sympathy for a chick that is stupid enough to wander outside of the hotel by herself... Or a dude who takes his SO to MX..
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 11:57:18 PM EDT
[#13]
You couldn't pay me enough money to go to Mexico.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:06:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The short period of time I was in Belize city and the bus ride up for cave tubing on the mainland in Belize were far sketchier times than I've ever had in Mexico. Hell at the Lazy Lizard on Caye Caulker I'm pretty sure we hung out with a group of actual pirates.
View Quote
You do know Belize is not safe for white missionary women?
I was down there several years ago and the manager at the Hotel was telling me they have a big a problem
with rape out there. He told me (Belize is infested with Mennonites) that the locals will go out in the jungle and rape the
Mennonite women for fun. He said the women will not fight back, or call the cops due to religious reasons.

I even asked my taxi driver and he laughed about it and agreed.
Its like their version of Monday night football.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:07:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Best thing about vacationing in Mexico, besides the great scuba diving...knowing I won't run into any Arfcom basement dwellers!  
It's truly sad that the majority of the people posting in this thread are scared of their own shadow...probably because it's darker than them.  
In 10 days I'll be spending 2 weeks in Tulum and Cozumel in a private house with friends.  
I'll be diving in cenotes, hunting lionfish, and exploring one of the greatest reefs on the planet...and when I'm not in the water I'll be eating fantastic food and drinking quality bourbon and rum.
It's the life I choose to lead...
Enjoy your Fortnite and cheetos boys!  
View Quote
Just stay inside after dark, otherwise it can go sideways pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:43:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I once knew a guy in southern CA who spent his entire life in the military and law enforcement in various roles at a fairly high level. He always told his blued-eyed blonde daughter that one of three things could happen to her if she crossed into Mexico:

Raped and murdered
Kidnapped and sold
Kidnapped and then he would be extorted for money to get her back as he was a fairly well off guy.

He also told her these kinds of things could possibly involve the Mexican police. He absolutely forbade her to cross the border for any reason. Right or wrong, she never went to Mexico.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 6:34:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Best thing about vacationing in Mexico, besides the great scuba diving...knowing I won't run into any Arfcom basement dwellers!  
It's truly sad that the majority of the people posting in this thread are scared of their own shadow...probably because it's darker than them.  
In 10 days I'll be spending 2 weeks in Tulum and Cozumel in a private house with friends.  
I'll be diving in cenotes, hunting lionfish, and exploring one of the greatest reefs on the planet...and when I'm not in the water I'll be eating fantastic food and drinking quality bourbon and rum.
It's the life I choose to lead...
Enjoy your Fortnite and cheetos boys!  
I'm used to keeping my head on a swivel at night here in my AO...course here it's bears and mountain lions I usually have to worry about.  
We've got a 500lb black bear in the neighborhood trying to fatten himself up for winter...5 homes broken into so far including my neighbors place 2 doors down.  Tore the garage door apart getting at some garbage inside.  He also broke into an occupied house and trashed the hell out of their kitchen.  NDOW has a trap set for him next door, and I'm hunting PETA types over it!  
In Mexico I travel with numbers and have a big knife on me.  I'm just a silly gringo diver...it's my dive knife!  
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah. I also know a guy that survived a Grizzly attack. He should go around telling people to try the same. He lived.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 4:17:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yeah. I also know a guy that survived a Grizzly attack. He should go around telling people to try the same. He lived.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Visiting Juarez was nothing like being attacked by a grizzly bear. I felt entirely safe the whole time I was there. We walked around quite a bit, including in some areas well off the beaten path for visitors. We also attended a nighttime street concert, walked around the downtown area, wandered around El Chamizal Park, had drinks at a random dive bar, ate great food, and stayed in a nice hotel. The violence has calmed down dramatically since 2008-2012.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Y'all are a bunch of Nancy's.   I go to Cancun several times a month and have never felt any more in danger than I would walking around any city in CONUS.

I'm as gringo as it gets and the only issues I have is getting the guys pushing the clubs and strip clubs to stop following me.  I guess I have that "tourist in need of hooker" look.

So yeah...I'm that GD guy...
View Quote
SO it's all good....until it's not.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Visiting Juarez was nothing like being attacked by a grizzly bear. I felt entirely safe the whole time I was there. We walked around quite a bit, including in some areas well off the beaten path for visitors. We also attended a nighttime street concert, walked around the downtown area, wandered around El Chamizal Park, had drinks at a random dive bar, ate great food, and stayed in a nice hotel. The violence has calmed down dramatically since 2008-2012.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow
That’s good to hear. For a long time any nighttime activity outside was absolutely a no go in that town.
Maybe things are turning a corner.
There were several years where I was told in no uncertain terms, do not come here, by family down there. It really is a beautiful place with a lot great folks. Unfortunately a completely corrupt gov and the drug trade have ruined that experience for everyone.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:38:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wow
That’s good to hear. For a long time any nighttime activity outside was absolutely a no go in that town.
There were several years where I was told in no uncertain terms, do not come here, by family down there. It really is a beautiful place with a lot great folks. Unfortunately a completely corrupt gov and the drug trade have ruined that experience for everyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow
Yeah it was really nice. I visited in 2014 and it seemed okay then too, but I saw a lot more of the city this time. Here are some pictures I took last month:
https://imgur.com/a/CmUMlIj

https://imgur.com/a/kFMflbu
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I once knew a guy in southern CA who spent his entire life in the military and law enforcement in various roles at a fairly high level. He always told his blued-eyed blonde daughter that one of three things could happen to her if she crossed into Mexico:

Raped and murdered
Kidnapped and sold
Kidnapped and then he would be extorted for money to get her back as he was a fairly well off guy.

He also told her these kinds of things could possibly involve the Mexican police. He absolutely forbade her to cross the border for any reason. Right or wrong, she never went to Mexico.
View Quote
Well, his daughter is missing out on visiting a great place. He sounds paranoid.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well, his daughter is missing out on visiting a great place. He sounds paranoid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Raped and murdered
Kidnapped and sold

He sounds like a guy who has enough knowledge of what happens in Mexico to want to scare his daughter from going there. I knew Mexicans in California with family in Mexico who would not go down there to visit their families. Most out of fear.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He sounds like a guy who has enough knowledge of what happens in Mexico to want to scare his daughter from going there. I knew Mexicans in California with family in Mexico who would not go down there to visit their families. Most out of fear.
View Quote
That’s sad. Thousands of Americans and people from all over the world visit Mexico every day and the vast majority come home just fine. It’s the 6th most visited country in the world—it gets about 40 million visitors per year.

It’s also sad that so many here are so terrified of such an interesting, beautiful country. Hard to understand the irrational fear that so many here seem to have.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#27]
I do have one personal safety fear.  Or perhaps I should say my liver is not safe from the unending waterfall of tequila refilling my cup.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#28]
What's interesting is when you use google street maps to check out foreign countries. One thing you notice, and I'll use pre Hurricane Puerto Rico, as an example, is how all the neighborhood houses have bars on windows, a gate on the porch, so you can't walk up to the front door, bars on second story windows, no one in their front yard, no pedestrians anywhere, and that's a huge tell. If the people living there have to fortify their shitty little houses to feel safe, it's probably not a smart idea to be outside the hotel at night.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 4:38:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Didn't we have some guy who tried to ride a motorcycle across central and South America and was murdered?
View Quote
Yes that was my friend Harry Devert

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/My-friend-and-fellow-world-traveler-is-missing-in-Mexico-ETA-His-remains-were-identified-/5-1590518/
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 11:20:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
And you sound like the pit bull owners that say, "My pit wouldn't hurt a flea.  You guys that are afraid of them are irrational."

Right before the pit bites the face off of a child.

Why take unnecessary chances?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s sad. Thousands of Americans and people from all over the world visit Mexico every day and the vast majority come home just fine. It’s the 6th most visited country in the world—it gets about 40 million visitors per year.

It’s also sad that so many here are so terrified of such an interesting, beautiful country. Hard to understand the irrational fear that so many here seem to have.
And you sound like the pit bull owners that say, "My pit wouldn't hurt a flea.  You guys that are afraid of them are irrational."

Right before the pit bites the face off of a child.

Why take unnecessary chances?
It’s scary outside my friend.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 12:22:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What's interesting is when you use google street maps to check out foreign countries. One thing you notice, and I'll use pre Hurricane Puerto Rico, as an example, is how all the neighborhood houses have bars on windows, a gate on the porch, so you can't walk up to the front door, bars on second story windows, no one in their front yard, no pedestrians anywhere, and that's a huge tell. If the people living there have to fortify their shitty little houses to feel safe, it's probably not a smart idea to be outside the hotel at night.
View Quote
Which foreign country is Puerto Rico in?
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 12:47:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spain has claimed it...keep up on current events please.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 11:33:41 AM EDT
[#33]
I used to go to Cozumel every year for 2 weeks at a time.

I stayed in a nice beachfront resort (not all inclusive) a few blocks from the main part of town.

Most resorts were not all inclusive so people could walk anywhere day or night to shop or visit restaurants all over the island and not feel afraid.

Once most resorts changed to all inclusive people had little desire to venture from their resort compound to visit all the little mom and pop restaurants and shops.

Now the local island population suffered as local shops and restaurants that the locals owned or worked at closed and as the new resort owners often brought their new staff from the mainland many locals lost jobs.

That's when the crime started growing there.

ETA IMHO I can't understand how people can visit a nice exotic vacation spot and never leave the resort compound.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I stayed in a nice beachfront resort (not all inclusive) a few blocks from the main part of town.

Most resorts were not all inclusive so people could walk anywhere day or night to shop or visit restaurants all over the island and not feel afraid.

Once most resorts changed to all inclusive people had little desire to venture from their resort compound to visit all the little mom and pop restaurants and shops.

Now the local island population suffered as local shops and restaurants that the locals owned or worked at closed and as the new resort owners often brought their new staff from the mainland many locals lost jobs.

ETA IMHO I can't understand how people can visit a nice exotic vacation spot and never leave the resort compound.
View Quote
Yeah it makes no sense. Travel all the way to a foreign country with all sorts of interesting, beautiful places and things to see, and see one building and one little strip of beach.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Yeah it makes no sense. Travel all the way to a foreign country with all sorts of interesting, beautiful places and things to see, and see one building and one little strip of beach.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At the Riveria Maya, we've gone off the compound to Playa Del Carmen, Tulum, Chitzen Itza which included a swim in a cenote near Valladolid.  We had a 4ish very late lunch in Valladolid with a nice wander around downtown after.  Went snorkeling from Maroma Beach marina and to Xel-Ha eco-park.

On our one trip to San Jose del Cabo, we went snorkeling, wandered around downtown, shopped at the Mega.  The snorkeling was from the Cabo marina and we wandered around there, had lunch and stopped occasionally at touristy bars for drinks.  The resort at Cabo sucked since it was also timeshares, shitty food, and shitty drinks.

Next year we are doing a Riviera Maya all inclusive 11 nighter.  The resort we like was carved out of the jungle about a half-mile off the road, has a half-mile beach, 9 restaurants, and 14 bars and covers 136 acres.  2/3rds of the way from Cancun to Playa Del Carmen 45 minutes south of the airport.  Good food and lots of decent booze labels.  Good beer selection both Mexican and American. The buildings are smaller, two or three stories, and from the ground are very well screened by trees and shrubs.  Live music in the plaza, piano bar, live performance theater, and other entertainment every evening.  Includes shooting (22 rifles) a couple afternoons a week.  Bike riding, organized runs, water aerobics, cigar bar, local arts and crafts vendors that do not pester you set up most evenings in the plaza.  The resort covers 136 acres.  This trip we may very well not leave the resort but who knows.  We've done two 10 nighters and a 7 nighter there and we were not bored.  No kids are allowed at the resort which is a huge plus.  There are much bigger resorts but we like where we go and don't want to risk being disappointed elsewhere.  Going to a place like this is sort of like a cruise except not crowded, eat when you want without reservations, go on excursions without worrying about missing the boat, big pools and a number of other advantages.

Every other year we go to an East Coast or Gulf Coast beach with the kids and rent a condo on the beach so we are not in a Mexico rut by any means.  Just a beach and pool rut.

We would not consider going to a one building hotel with not much beach in Cancun or any other resort town in Mexico except maybe in Cabo walkable to the marina and a beach.  Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people don’t want to have to take vacations from their vacations after their vacations.

All inclusive is low effort “chillaxing.” Like a cruise ship always at port (nobody is forcing you to stay in) and without the disease outbreaks or boarding procedures. They have their purpose.

I like the Nueva Vallarta area in western Mexico. Great all inclusive, great beaches, and Puerto Ballarta is just across the state border when cabin fever kicks in. So far, that area has managed to avoid the encroaching crime problem as well. So far.

Not sure I’d want to do an all inclusive where the nearby city was not considered safe to explore. But there is clearly a market for it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh, gee - what could it be?

Corrupt as hell police and government, 3rd world medical care if something does happen, tourists dying from tainted alcohol in resorts, water ad n food born illnesses, widespread rape, murder, kidnapping, narco violence, gun running, human trafficking, people smuggling, and headless corpses hanging from the overpasses.  What's not to love?
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 3:39:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Corrupt as hell police and government, 3rd world medical care if something does happen, tourists dying from tainted alcohol in resorts, water ad n food born illnesses, widespread rape, murder, kidnapping, narco violence, gun running, human trafficking, people smuggling, and headless corpses hanging from the overpasses.  What's not to love?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And what’s the percentage of American tourists in Mexico who actually experience any of those things?
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:01:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And what’s the percentage of American tourists in Mexico who actually experience any of those things?
View Quote
What is the acceptable percentage, and why is that not "zero" for a tourist destination?
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:04:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Maybe we shouldn't tolerate our government officials allowing guns to go to narco gangs to be used to kill innocents and our own border guards.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:18:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If you could go to the liquor or weed store and get whatever you wanted, straight form the country of origin - how would the cartels make any money?

Economics much?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only reason there are cartels full of bad people is because of the war on drugs. I learned this here in GD. If we just make drugs legal, the cartels in Mexico will magically turn good, and won't kidnap, rape, torture and kill people anymore. Drugs are good, see?  I'm still trying to wrap my head around it myself, but it must be so.
If you could go to the liquor or weed store and get whatever you wanted, straight form the country of origin - how would the cartels make any money?

Economics much?
I can get concrete and dumpsters all day long and the mob still makes money.

Organized crime much?
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Organized crime much?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only reason there are cartels full of bad people is because of the war on drugs. I learned this here in GD. If we just make drugs legal, the cartels in Mexico will magically turn good, and won't kidnap, rape, torture and kill people anymore. Drugs are good, see?  I'm still trying to wrap my head around it myself, but it must be so.

Economics much?

Organized crime much?
How many people in the US got gunned down over bootleg liquor and beer last year, verses any complete year under Prohibition?

21st Amendment much?

History much?
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:33:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What is the acceptable percentage, and why is that not "zero" for a tourist destination?
View Quote
There’s nowhere in the world where you have zero risk of being robbed or killed. If the only acceptable percentage for you is zero, I’m not sure where you could travel. Tourists fall victim to crime everywhere, even in the US.

There is no zero-risk activity or zero-risk vacation. The risk to the average American tourist in Mexico is extremely low.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:35:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Someone goes missing in the US, happens once a week. We have pictures of missing people on milk cartons and "amber alerts" for missing or abducted kids. GD couldn't care less.

Someone goes missing in Mexico, 7 page thread of people saying this is why they won't go to Mexico.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
How many people in the US got gunned down over bootleg liquor and beer last year, verses any complete year under Prohibition?

21st Amendment much?

History much?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Economics much?

Organized crime much?

21st Amendment much?

History much?
If you don’t think organized crime doesn’t still make money in the distribution of alcohol, you’re a fool.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:40:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because every tourist destination across the US and the planet has people that live there. It's not a special "only people on vacation come here ever" place.  People live there just like everywhere else and humans do bad things everywhere they are.  Crime happens "nice neighborhoods" and "bad neighborhoods" just the same.  There is nowhere on the planet where humans exist that is "safe" or has zero crime.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#47]
While the problems with crime in Mexico are an issue in their own right, I find it odd how frequently the other half of the couple is so often involved in  mysterious disappearances, people going overboard from a cruise ship and similar things that happen during out of country vacations.

I hope that is not the case, and that she is returned safely, but I fear the worst.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If you don’t think organized crime doesn’t still make money in the distribution of alcohol, you’re a fool.
View Quote
For some odd reason, most people don't think of moonshiners as "organized" crime...they are wrong.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We must invade Mexico, destroy all the drug cartel and any other bad people living there then seal our border.
So where are all the dangerous alcohol cartels/gangs that were thriving under prohibition?  Why did legalization bury them and render them obsolete?  Can you please elaborate on exactly what the differences were between them and the drug cartels and how it would be different this time around?

At least you admit that you are incapable or unwilling to wrap your head around the simple concepts of supply and demand of black markets.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep. I asked about him a while back and no one else could remember the dirt bike guy that stopped posting..
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top