Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Whoa. What!?
View Quote

Probably 20+ years ago at this point. I was stationed in England when it happened. Pretty big news for the Stars and Stripes for quite a while.

I doubt the Army let it play much in the CONUS.

Babies paterfamilias became very apparent at birth, if you follow...
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#3]
“There can be only one…..”
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A US soldier in Germany was beheaded in a phone booth by another soldier while a whole chow hall watched. The killer had been a butcher in civilian life. He was really good with a knife, and it happened very quickly. He had just discovered the "victim" was the father of his newborn baby.

He also took the head into the hospital where his wife had just given birth and set it on her bedside table. Last I heard, she's still not right and probably never will be.
View Quote

Gheeeeeezus.      *_*
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:10:12 PM EDT
[#5]
That does it!  We need to ban all assault swords.  Such swords are weapons of war, unlike ordinary swords, and do not belong in the hands of civilians.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#6]
There can be only one…

ETA: Beat like a rug.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Now, let us not get a head of ourselves!

All kidding aside.  Pitiful story, many on this site say that they would not get involved, I would have to.  I have to look myself in the mirror each day.

ETA

Wonder how many got involved enough to record it with their phones?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I work in the "if you don't like how I do it, you're welcome to have at it on your own" industry.  

All kidding aside.  Pitiful story, many on this site say that they would not get involved, I would have to.  I have to look myself in the mirror each day.

ETA

In California? What are you going to do, push your Tesla with the dead battery over the perp? Doubtful you’d have a gun on you.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:12:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:12:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I work in the "if you don't like how I do it, you're welcome to have at it on your own" industry.  
View Quote

You're really terrible at customer service. I'd like to speak with the manager.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Probably 20+ years ago at this point. I was stationed in England when it happened. Pretty big news for the Stars and Stripes for quite a while.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whoa. What!?

Was this the couple's dog?

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuuuuck....
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:14:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A US soldier in Germany was beheaded in a phone booth by another soldier while a whole chow hall watched. The killer had been a butcher in civilian life. He was really good with a knife, and it happened very quickly. He had just discovered the "victim" was the father of his newborn baby.

He also took the head into the hospital where his wife had just given birth and set it on her bedside table. Last I heard, she's still not right and probably never will be.
View Quote

If possible, please provide nude link to this event
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Paywalled. Denied!
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:15:47 PM EDT
[#14]

I know those apartments very well, wow
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:17:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Machetes are weapons of war.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:18:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sigh. Op, looks like this is coming to a head.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:18:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Do you work in the customer service industry??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I put three links, all of which I could see, and I paid for none of them, nor did I have pop-ups.

If you aren't satisfied, you can google for yourselves.

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Machetes are weapons of war.
View Quote

They're very popular with the MS-13 gang members up here.

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:19:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:19:16 PM EDT
[#20]
OK, since this is the world we now live in, it begs the question,

If I'm strolling through town minding my own business and I happen to see a lunatic attempting to behead a woman...................................am I legally permitted to smoke check the guy in an attempt to save her life?

What does the law say I should do in that situation.  It probably varies from State to State but what's the rule of thumb on attempted beheadings?
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"A woman", "A man", "the suspect". Going out of their way to obscure both victim and agressor.

View Quote

Is this writer a biologist?
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Like I have always said, people lose their head in tense situations and all hell breaks loose.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If I'm strolling through town minding my own business and I happen to see a lunatic attempting to behead a woman...................................am I legally permitted to smoke check the guy in an attempt to save her life?

What does the law say I should do in that situation.  It probably varies from State to State but what's the rule of thumb on attempted beheadings?
View Quote

Well we are talking about california
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:22:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Aloha Snack Bar "Honor Killing?"
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow. Poor girl.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Part and parcel of living in contemporary America.  

Land of the free?

Home of the brave?

If we were free we'd be allowed to carry arms without the King's leave. If our government served the people and not itself good Samaritans would be in abundance.  

View Quote

"Castro's family says the defendant goes by the name Rafa Solano and that he is a diagnosed schizophrenic whose behavior would swing wildly depending on his balance of medications."
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

That was...biblical.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Diversity is our strength.
View Quote

This !
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

It would depend on the state for me.

I’m not getting involved if I don’t have to. Learned my lesson the hard way.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Either ROP or this almost smells of meth’ed put white trailer trash.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#31]
There can be only one, inshallah.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It would depend on the state for me.

I’m not getting involved if I don’t have to. Learned my lesson the hard way.

OK, it's California so that's gonna be a no for me dawg.  The authorities would likely go at me harder than the head chopper guy.  I guess we are all pretty much required to stand there and watch while recording it on our phones.

Great fucking time to be an American.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This !
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This !

Die-versity
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#34]
While it is not guaranteed, I would bet there was a good chance someone got tired of her shit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:35:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:37:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Courtesy of Fox40 News

SAN CARLOS, Calif. (KRON) — A woman was beheaded Thursday in San Carlos, KTXL’s sister station KRON4 has confirmed. She was killed in the area of Laurel Street and Magnolia Avenue at 11:50 a.m.

The suspect, an adult male, was detained and has since been placed under arrest for murder, according to the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office.

CHP: Worker killed while closing part of Interstate 5
The woman was 25 years old, KRON4 confirmed through a source. Authorities said the woman had two juvenile children; their ages were not disclosed.

San Mateo County authorities say the suspect and victim knew each other, and this incident is believed to be an isolated incident.

After the killing, the suspect walked about two blocks away from the scene where he was later detained, according to Lt. Eamonn Allen of the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office. Allen said he does not know where the children are at this time.

“We can confirm that a stabbing instrument was used in the commission of the crime and that the weapon is outstanding,” the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. “The suspect is known to the victim and this is believed to be an isolated incident.”
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:39:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I remember that story. Guy certainly had a certain sense of style.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember that story. Guy certainly had a certain sense of style.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#38]
I wonder when people will realize that restraining orders don't actually do anything?

Edit:

"San Mateo County authorities say the suspect and victim knew each other, and this incident is believed to be an isolated incident."

WTF. Do they not read what they write?
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:41:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Must be those white supremacists, the number 1 threat to the country....oh wait..
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1994/04/02/the-jealous-husbands-gruesome-gift/aa72b098-dc46-40b2-869e-894f5da7d52a/
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Was he The Flash? We're supposed to believe that after a whole chow hall watched him decapitate a guy, no one bothered to stop him as he left with the head, and made his way to a hospital with it?

Read the article someone linked. Wow.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:42:03 PM EDT
[#42]
I have to admit, that is totally fucking baller. Not guilty, AFAIC.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#43]

Oh yea, walked the head into the hospital in a bag, and told his wife, "hey honey, friend's come to see you.." or words to that effect.

Fucked her up very badly.

ETA: phone booth was outside the chow hall, and yep, nobody lifted a finger to stop him. I'd imagine the shock was pretty intense.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
California, you are required to take vertical video with your cell phone.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

In California? What are you going to do, push your Tesla with the dead battery over the perp? Doubtful you’d have a gun on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA

No chicks with bricks?
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:43:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
We live in an age where you can behead someone in front of a crowd and they won't dare stop you, but it's somehow too dangerous to own an AR-15.

I'm about to lose my head over that enraging piece of reality.
View Quote

It's really consistent if you think about it. Weak and fearful people unwilling to try and intervene while someone is beheaded in front of them are likely to also be fearful of something scary like an AR-15 and whine that it's too dangerous to own.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:45:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Snack bar?
View Quote

May be an “honor” killing?
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:47:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Better keep that head separated Because vampires.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top