Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

So, prepare your anus.  Literally.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:40:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ballistic shorts are a thing ask anyone into boat racing.
View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#4]
No pics? Disappointing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#5]
My wife faceplanted while wakeboarding right before our wedding.  Her mouth was open slightly.  It ripped her upper lip so much that it it tore that little connecting tissue that goes from the upper lip to the gums.

Freaked her the fuck out to have a face full of blood from wakeboarding.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She's not into butt stuff anymore.
View Quote

Or maybe she'll be able to handle men with...ahem...larger members.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:02:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Read about the Virginia Graham Baker act.      Poor little girl got her ass stuck to the btm of a pool when filter system kicked on.   It pretty much sucked her internals out from her anus, she died a few days later.  Sad deal for sure and it later became a law that required that every hotel and public pools and hot tub manufacturers to change/retro fit their suction screens so that didn't happen again.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:05:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How does one poo if you rip your ass off?

How does it not get infected?
View Quote

Taint easy.

seriously, your GI tract is built around dealing with the bacteria.  damage it and bad things happen.   Large quantities of antibiotics are likely involved.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Well I’ll be damned. They really do spell it out for you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Tore her shitter like an apple fritter.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:20:10 AM EDT
[#12]
When I was 18 I dated this chick for a few months that lived on a lake and had a Jetski.

Well one day we went for a ride with her on the back of the ski and I did something that made her fall off while I was just taking off.

Yeah she got a butt full of water, and was not a happy camper. I felt terrible because until she started yelling at me, then I laughed.

She sat on the toilet for an hour, but at least when she finally came out she wasn't mad anymore.

I know, I know, what a shitty story.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Triple P readeeeee
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When I was 18 I dated this chick for a few months that lived on a lake and had a Jetski.

Well one day we went for a ride with her on the back of the ski and I did something that made her fall off while I was just taking off.

Yeah she got a butt full of water, and was not a happy camper. I felt terrible because until she started yelling at me, then I laughed.

She sat on the toilet for an hour, but at least when she finally came out she wasn't mad anymore.

View Quote

I bet she felt good after.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#15]
One wild ass ride!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:35:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I bet she felt good after.
View Quote

She was always an asshole, lol.

Actually it didn't seem to bother her too much after getting all the water out. Maybe I did her a favor and gave her a good poop. Hey what do you expect, I'm a giver.

I did feel really bad though, that had to hurt.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:35:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Rectum? I damn near killed 'em....."
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:46:36 AM EDT
[#18]
We've had a couple of sets of Sea-Doos over the years. I'm a believer in respecting whatever kind of vehicles you are having fun on. We have seen people do such stupid shit it's a wonder more people aren't killed.

If you have a passenger it is important to be cognizant of what your passenger is doing, or in some cases not doing. It sounds like she wasn't holding on and the driver wasn't paying attention and took off fast knocking her backwards.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

How badly did you damage her anus the night before?

I know if I fell off a Jetski all my muscles ( including my anal sphincter) would tense up and not a drop of water would irrigate my colon.

In other words...

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#20]
So, she has a gash Down Under?  How is that new?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:46:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How badly did you damage her anus the night before?

I know if I fell off a Jetski all my muscles ( including my anal sphincter) would tense up and not a drop of water would irrigate my colon.

In other words...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/20210107_111343-630.jpg

View Quote

Well you see, things may have been done to "tenderize" the area.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Always thought it was called a choad
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#23]
The only sticker my wife won’t let me take off the boat. Not my potato picture, and my boat certainly isn’t yellow.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#24]
On a waiting list to reverse the colostomy? Must be that socialized medicine.  If my butthole is back online I don't want to lollygag around before I can take a regulator dump!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:31:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Her boyfriend is pist now that he has to eat Froot Loops like a normal person.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 2:15:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'mon tear that ass up, girl
View Quote

Too late!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top