Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It still amazes me how so many Christians don't know the exact circumstances behind the crucifixion of Jesus.

Knowing that makes a lot more things understandable.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:53:17 PM EDT
[#2]
That is eye opening. I didn't realize that kind of hate still existed in the Jews towards Christians. If the children are expressing it, they are learning it from somewhere. Sad.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:55:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This. The victim appears to have a microphone on, which is generally a clue that they were being an asshat around those kids.

But I gotta give OP props for what should be an entertaining thread, if I didn't have to work tommorow I'd take a shot everytime Hollywood or the USS Liberty is mentioned.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This here.  Sounds like they stepped over a line. I've seen Christian missionaries do a lot of stupid stuff while living overseas.  Not all, but some are supremely arrogant.
This. The victim appears to have a microphone on, which is generally a clue that they were being an asshat around those kids.

But I gotta give OP props for what should be an entertaining thread, if I didn't have to work tommorow I'd take a shot everytime Hollywood or the USS Liberty is mentioned.

Lol. Go to a Hasidic section of Jerusalem and wear shorts and a shtreimel. Have your friend videotape you as you are surrounded and beaten by Hasids. There’s little acceptance of nonconformity inside the relation let alone outside.  Christians are not welcome.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:56:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Look at it from the Jewish perspective.
Jesus is either a lunatic,a liar, the biggest con man ever, a blasphemer or
God the Son the Jewish Messiah just as He claimed to be.
There is no in between.
If you believe He was a blasphemer as the elders claimed and still teach...then Christianity is an abomination.

The New Testament teaches that in the end of days two prophets will appear and preach the salvation of Christ to Jews.
Fascinating story in Revelation 11: 3

This guys tells it pretty well

David Jeremiah : Two witnesses in the book of Revelation
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:07:10 PM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no idea if this is true, not a clue. Someone told me the New Testament is called the gentile Bible by the Jewish.

Anyone know if that’s true?

What else would they call it?
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/confused-britney-spears--83.gif
The B'rit Chadashah (The New Covenant).
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:10:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I've talked rationally to a few Jewish people about Christ and Christianity and there was no ill will between us...quite the opposite really. One old friend in Tel Aviv asked me what I was gonna do in the after life if when I found out that God was going to say He had no son...
I asked him the same question...He said he didn't know what he'd say.
I said I guess I'd ask him to forgive me for my ignorance...
We had no animosity what so ever in our conversations...always quite amicable...
He told me that he had an Arab Muslim neighbor that he had many good conversations with and they bore nothing but friendliness towards each other...and their discussions were also amicable.
Guess it depends on who you talk to and how you approach the matter?
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:12:35 PM EDT
[#7]
We spent two weeks in Israel a few short years ago as part of a large groups of Southern Baptists.

We had no problems. We stayed out of the ultra Orthodox Jewish areas. They are not tolerant in their neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:18:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Bible says we should expect persecution like this
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:19:22 PM EDT
[#9]
These threads always bring out the hate in some people.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
These threads always bring out the hate in some people.
View Quote
Do you take your own well being into your hands or do you rely on laws and safety warnings to protect you?
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:25:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Jesus is the King of the Jews.  But maybe their only king is Caesar?
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:26:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Something tells me there is more to this story.

Jews don’t mind that others believe differently than them.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:32:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That is eye opening. I didn't realize that kind of hate still existed in the Jews towards Christians. If the children are expressing it, they are learning it from somewhere. Sad.
View Quote

Well, you have to understand that after the Roman conquest, Jews were scattered throughout the nations of the Earth.  In the Christian nations of Europe, Russia, and Slavic countries Jews were treated like animals, not allowed to hold certain jobs, were sequestered in Jewish quarters of towns, and were universally vilified and blamed for the death of Jesus.

Pogroms across these nations resulted in the mass slaughter of Jews over the last two thousand years, especially during the crusades, and the 1800-1900's.  This culminated in the Christian nation of Germany trying to exterminate them and the Pope basically ignoring their cause during WW2.  There is a lot of mistrust of Christians because of these killings.  You can't pick up a book on Jewish history without reading of these mass murders.  

However, there will come a time when the Jews will realize that Jesus was the Messiah.  In Zechariah 12:10 (written 490 years before Christ) it says about the inhabitants of Jerusalem and the return of the Lord, "and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son; and Zechariah 13:6 "And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Carry a pork chop and use it like a sap
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#15]
She wanted attention.  She got attention.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:50:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Black dude attacks white guy for slight disrespect
Half of GD: it's the whole damn culture

Jew attacks Christian over disrespect
Same half of GD: sounds like they had it coming
View Quote

@Joel89

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:51:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Religious zealots reacting negatively towards some people that are standing outside their place of worship with a loudspeaker telling them that their religion is wrong? Wow, who would've expected that?
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:52:05 PM EDT
[#18]
They have their nutters just like we have ours. If you haven't been proselytized to by some bald cunt in a wig at the wailing wall you probably haven't been there long enough.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:52:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe for many, but not all.  There are some anti-Christian Jews out there.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:53:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck Israel. And may the fucks be upon all politicians who support taking money by force from Americans to support a police state. Or any other Middle East country for that matter. Fuck all that noise. Time to end all non-essential foreign funding at the expense of Americans backs.

I’m tired of us selling out our kids future for a bunch of statists and communists.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:53:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Religion is the most fucked up thing ever invented.

View Quote

Mankind is the most fucked up thing ever invented....by God.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Christians are treated poorly this is news?   Also here’s what Jews call you behind your back a stinking Goyim…….a derogatory word for gentile, it them and then everyone else who is here to SERVE them……true story
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:01:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Modern day Pharisees harass a believer of Jesus. More news at 11.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:06:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Jews have retards and racists just like any other group. Not surprising at all.
View Quote

^this.  They are Human Beings after all.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:17:15 AM EDT
[#25]
reminds me of the time... Israeli soldier drove a bulldozer over American peace activist Rachel Corrie, crushing her to death. american supplied military bulldozer i think it was.

not our greatest ally. not by a long shot. its our greatest weakness and will eventually be our downfall. they will suck us dry and toss us like a dirty rag once they get their super kingdom in the middle east but for now we fight their wars and fund them.

i had no idea most of my life how bad they hated Christians until i watched cory-guy-shuster ask project on youtube and adam green know more news man on the street interviews. same time i got saved i started learning about it. im no longer a so called Christian-zionist. instead im just Christian. Christians should look into this more and pass this info on.

the isrealis are sending giant trucks full of sewage and spraying it at locals with water hoses on full pressure to evict them. its disgusting. this is how they really treat indigenous locals over there and Christians and catholics who have lived there for hundreds of years are in a bad spot now more and more lately.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:20:46 AM EDT
[#26]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:23:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They'll strafe your boat too.

Betta axe sumbody.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:24:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

How so?
View Quote
Throughout human history, more people have been killed over differences in imaginary friends than probably any other reason.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:27:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Watched the video.   Really great way to bring up their kids - with as much hatred and intolerance as "a certain other religious group"
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:36:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Black dude attacks white guy for slight disrespect
Half of GD: it's the whole damn culture

Jew attacks Christian over disrespect
Same half of GD: sounds like they had it coming
View Quote
The Christian "victim" had a microphone and a loudspeaker.
I don't think that she was singing the Israeli national anthem before the video edit.

If Mormons started showing up in people's neighborhoods with loudspeakers in America,  the reception would quickly become epic too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:45:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
They’ll strafe your boat too.

Betta axe sumbody.
View Quote

Our greatest ally
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:46:01 AM EDT
[#32]
abesimpsonturnsaround.gif
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:46:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If Mormons started showing up in people's neighborhoods with loudspeakers in America,  the reception would quickly become epic too.
View Quote
Street preachers already are common here. Sometimes they get heckled, but very rarely does violence break out. I don't know why you have this fantasy of religious intolerance in America when we're among one of the most tolerant countries in the world. Who do you think is going around spitting on and assaulting Mormons?
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:50:24 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted yet.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:54:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not sure if serious…
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:00:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Street preachers already are common here. Sometimes they get heckled, but very rarely does violence break out. I don't know why you have this fantasy of religious intolerance in America when we're among one of the most tolerant countries in the world. Who do you think is going around spitting on and assaulting Mormons?
View Quote
@odiedoli

At what point exactly in my post , did I fantasize about religious intolerance?
Highlight it for me.

I was pointing out the hypocritical, and obviously careful,  crybully editing in the OPs posted video.

You go around antagonizing,  you will eventually get a negative response.
This is SOP for individuals who get payday from antagonizing.

They always have a camera set up to film it too. Because the money.
The entire leftist movement is built around this kind of stunting.
You should read up on it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:06:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That’s been happening but western media doesn’t want us to know. Christians are treated worse in some places in Israel than Muslims treat Christians in most places. That’s an inconvenient truth that most on arfcom don’t want to hear.
View Quote

They certainly love Christian money though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:07:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
@odiedoli

At what point exactly in my post , did I fantasize about religious intolerance?
Highlight it for me.

I was pointing out the hypocritical, and obviously careful,  crybully editing in the OPs posted video.

You go around antagonizing,  you will eventually get a negative response.
This is SOP for individuals who get payday from antagonizing.

They always have a camera set up to film it too. Because the money.
The entire leftist movement is built around this kind of stunting.
You should read up on it.
View Quote
Street preaching is antagonizing? Come on man. This wasn't an isolated incident that happened in a vacuum. There are numerous documented cases of anti-Christian attacks in Israel and it's getting worse. Attempting to justify religious intolerance is how genocides start.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:07:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Their country and all.
Co-worker made the mistake of driving on the Sabbath when over there, rocks were thrown.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:14:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Look at it from the Jewish perspective.
Jesus is either a lunatic,a liar, the biggest con man ever, a blasphemer or
God the Son the Jewish Messiah just as He claimed to be
View Quote
C.S. Lewis' trilemma of "Lunatic, Liar, or Lord?" could benefit from a fourth option "Legend", making it a Quadrilemma.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:16:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Street preaching is antagonizing? Come on man. This wasn't an isolated incident that happened in a vacuum. There are numerous documented cases of anti-Christian attacks in Israel and it's getting worse. Attempting to justify religious intolerance is how genocides start.
View Quote
She was preaching with a loudspeaker.
Without a permit, or in a designated area for that, that is being an aggressive, public nuisance, everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:19:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
She was preaching with a loudspeaker.
Without a permit, or in a designated area for that, that is being an aggressive, public nuisance, everywhere.
View Quote
Talking with a loudspeaker is aggressive?
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:20:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Attempting to proselytize in an Ultra-Orthodox neighborhood is not going to end well. They do not appreciate missionaries snatching souls.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:29:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did she travel to Israel to preach her religion? I have a strong prediction she did.

Was she practicing her religion in her house and they dragged her out and beat her in the streets? I doubt it.

Why does the video only show the very end of the conflict and not the entire interaction?

This whole thing seems like 1A auditors and antagonizing the police to get a reaction. Am I supposed to respect the Westboro Baptist Church when they show up merely for the sake they are preaching their beliefs? I'll get excited when Jewish people go searching home to home people practicing their faith. Until then, I don't think they warrant the word "attacks".
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:31:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

There was a guy named Stephen would would disagree with that claim.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:33:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Thalking with a loudspeaker is aggressive?
View Quote
What was she saying through it before the edit?

You don't know.

All you know is that she claims to be a good, honest Christian.
And that's good enough for you.

No need whatsoever to show what she was saying through that loudspeaker moments before the edit.

Me?
I lived long enough to be highly skeptical of tight video edits.
Too many grifters dressed in sympathetic drag.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:37:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Did she travel to Israel to preach her religion? I have a strong prediction she did.

Was she practicing her religion in her house and they dragged her out and beat her in the streets? I doubt it.

Why does the video only show the very end of the conflict and not the entire interaction?

This whole thing wreaks of 1A auditors and antagonizing the police to get a reaction. Am I supposed to respect the Westboro Baptist Church when they show up merely for the sake they are preaching their beliefs? I'll get excited when Jewish people go searching home to home people practicing their faith. Until then, I don't think they warrant the word "attacks".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This whole thing wreaks of 1A auditors and antagonizing the police to get a reaction. Am I supposed to respect the Westboro Baptist Church when they show up merely for the sake they are preaching their beliefs? I'll get excited when Jewish people go searching home to home people practicing their faith. Until then, I don't think they warrant the word "attacks".
So the churches in the articles I posted weren't attacked?  Was antisemitism okay in Germany until they started going door to door?

Quoted:

All you know is that she claims to be a good, honest Christian.
And that's good enough for you.

Well no, I'd rather that she convert to Catholicism, but I don't think protestants should get assaulted by children.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:45:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So the churches in the articles I posted weren't attacked?  Was antisemitism okay in Germany until they started going door to door?

Well no, I'd rather that she convert to Catholicism, but I don't think protestants should get assaulted by children.
View Quote
Nobody wants what happened in Germany or all the other religious persecutions to ever happen again. I also don't want to lighten what happened to those people by using the same language to describe what happened in this video, because what happened back then was way, way worse than this video.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:47:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think that not enough people get what they deserve in this life.
Up and down.

You keep avoiding the simple facts of:
1: loudspeaker, video rolling, tight edit.
2: that's satanic Alinsky agitprop 101

They want sympathy from me, they better show the proceeding minutes.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:56:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Has been the case for awhile. There's a reason why there is not a christian population that lives there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That’s been happening but western media doesn’t want us to know. Christians are treated worse in some places in Israel than Muslims treat Christians in most places. That’s an inconvenient truth that most on arfcom don’t want to hear.

Has been the case for awhile. There's a reason why there is not a christian population that lives there.

There’s approx 185,000 Christian Israelis.  1.9% of the population.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top