User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

People who babble her bullshit pay my mortgage and provides a *really* nice life from my wifes Yoga studio.

Thankfully, they all want to hear the same exact thing "You are goign to be OK".  And they pay handsomely to be told this.
View Quote
So your wife babbles the same bullshit?
You should probably stick close to her if you get lost in the jungle. She just might save your life.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Whew! I had no opinion of this story until listening to her. Now all I can think is, "put her back in, she isn't done, yet."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I watched all 50 minutes of this, and I gotta say, She is like every other woman who comes to my home town (Sedona, AZ) to seek enlightenment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbuWzs--Z6Y
Whew! I had no opinion of this story until listening to her. Now all I can think is, "put her back in, she isn't done, yet."
Don't put her back in yet, there is still money to be extracted from her in her journey of self enlightenment.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You should probably stick close to her if you get lost in the jungle. She just might save your life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People who babble her bullshit pay my mortgage and provides a *really* nice life from my wifes Yoga studio.

Thankfully, they all want to hear the same exact thing "You are goign to be OK".  And they pay handsomely to be told this.
She is fluent in babbling bullshit.  I think they taught her that for her MBA, or, she may have developed the skill after getting her Yoga Guru certification.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sometimes I wonder if it's sarcasm or what someone will claim after they posted something and later regret it.
View Quote
well to be fair the particular post we are referring to is pretty obvious sarcasm
up your game friend.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 6:13:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sometimes I wonder if it's sarcasm or what someone will claim after they posted something and later regret it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It was very clearly sarcasm.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I bet a book deal is on the way!
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I bet a book deal is on the way!
View Quote
My brother lives on Maui.  They day the found her that was his immediate reaction.  "Sounds like some bullshit to get a book deal."
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#8]
"[they said] Continuing downstream would have led nowhere"
"In the water, my shoes were an impediment, and I would have gotten rid of them anyway [had they not washed away]"

7 days of wandering around
then 7 days in/near the same water drainage
at some point, thinking about going back up the drainage, rather than continuing down
sore knee, sore ankles, but no broken bones by day 16 [and no mention of any broken bones after that]

I can't make heads or tails of that AAR.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That one seems like a suicide.  Recent serious illness, lifechanging illness, telling friends he was going on a hike for "clarity", and being found at the bottom of what seems to be a very substantial fall.

I don't think this gentleman was lost, or looking for attention, and regardless, it's not going to change the wild, unfounded narrative about the lost female hiker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That one seems like a suicide.  Recent serious illness, lifechanging illness, telling friends he was going on a hike for "clarity", and being found at the bottom of what seems to be a very substantial fall.

I don't think this gentleman was lost, or looking for attention, and regardless, it's not going to change the wild, unfounded narrative about the lost female hiker.
That bitch murdered him!
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Check the ink.  Definitely a whore.
View All Quotes
LoL
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It was very clearly sarcasm.
View Quote
No shit. Some people need a guided internet experience.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 7:33:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Source?

Everything I've read said minor injuries and everyone has assumed broken foot or leg.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's apparently a fruitball and didn't have a broken leg.
Source?

Everything I've read said minor injuries and everyone has assumed broken foot or leg.
"Chris Berquist, who was in the helicopter, told ABC News Radio that they spotted her waving up at the helicopter.

“She was not injured. She has a little bit of exposure from the sun, a little bit of sunburn. She lost her shoes a few days in. But no injuries,” Berquist said.

One of the rescuers shared photos on Facebook that showed that Eller had painful-looking burns on her feet and ankles. Troy Helmer, who was with the group that found Eller, told KHON2 that Eller was about 20 pounds underweight."

Time
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"Chris Berquist, who was in the helicopter, told ABC News Radio that they spotted her waving up at the helicopter.

“She was not injured. She has a little bit of exposure from the sun, a little bit of sunburn. She lost her shoes a few days in. But no injuries,” Berquist said.

One of the rescuers shared photos on Facebook that showed that Eller had painful-looking burns on her feet and ankles. Troy Helmer, who was with the group that found Eller, told KHON2 that Eller was about 20 pounds underweight."

Time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Source?

Time
Cool. Thanks.

So she was hanging out waiting to die.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Cool. Thanks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Source?

Time
Cool. Thanks.

She was listening to her spirit guide.  He, obviously was a douche and was just fucking with her.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#15]
I would definitely find a new inner voice if I was her.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top