Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:35:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Just have her wax em and the wooly bears on her face too.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a hairy guy but my arms aren't that much hairier than that.  As shallow as it is I could not stand it.
View Quote

Everybody enjoys a little extra warmth in the wintertime.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:37:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Date blonde girls.
View Quote

This

Or if you like dating hairy beasts then start dating men.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:37:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It is but you still have to be able to afford it.  If you're struggling to pay your bills, paying $$$ to remove body hair is kind of ridiculous in the grand scheme of things.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had hairy arms.  Not near the extent that's shown in the pic but definitely too much for my pale-ass skin.

The other part y'all are concerned about was always shaved so don't go on assumptions when you see the hirsute ladies.  

Now everything is lasered off and I'm thrilled to death.  

As for why some women don't *do* anything about it----shaving makes it worse, waxing is messy and painful and can irritate skin AND cause ingrown hairs which you don't want on your forearms anyway and lasers are expensive.  

Sometimes it's easier to just go about life with the hand God dealt you even if it bugs other people.    

I think laser treatment sounds like a good investment though, considering the high price of shaving and waxing over several decades.

It is but you still have to be able to afford it.  If you're struggling to pay your bills, paying $$$ to remove body hair is kind of ridiculous in the grand scheme of things.  

how much are those treatments?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:38:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Meh.

Buy her a trip to the day spa and smash.

ETA- I'm more or less a blonde Yeti, I suspect my daughters will be hitting me up to pay for a laser at some point.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:44:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had hairy arms.  Not near the extent that's shown in the pic but definitely too much for my pale-ass skin.

The other part y'all are concerned about was always shaved so don't go on assumptions when you see the hirsute ladies.  

Now everything is lasered off and I'm thrilled to death.  

As for why some women don't *do* anything about it----shaving makes it worse, waxing is messy and painful and can irritate skin AND cause ingrown hairs which you don't want on your forearms anyway and lasers are expensive.  

Sometimes it's easier to just go about life with the hand God dealt you even if it bugs other people.    

I think laser treatment sounds like a good investment though, considering the high price of shaving and waxing over several decades.

Depends on the salon usually but nobody's cheap.

The place I go offers sale prices of 6 treatments of a small body part (upper lip, eyebrows, etc) for $99.  

I had my lower legs done about 10 years ago and back then it was $150 per treatment per leg from the knee down.  $300 a month for 6-12 months isn't something everyone can swing.  

I got a package on special for unlimited treatments for $1000.  Basically I can go and get whatever done for as long as I want.  Not everyone has that option though.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:47:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's a damned silly reason to reject someone.
View Quote

I generally find women who complain about men's body hair to be assholes. Same goes for men.

From a sexual standpoint, yes, you should absolutely shave or at the very least trim your parts. They're going in someone's mouth. But arms? FFS you're not licking someone's fuckin' arms.

And if you are, you should feel bad and sit in a corner.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:49:38 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

there it is...I was wondering how long it would take before one of you guys posted this clip...lol
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I generally find women who complain about men's body hair to be assholes. Same goes for men.

From a sexual standpoint, yes, you should absolutely shave or at the very least trim your parts. They're going in someone's mouth. But arms? FFS you're not licking someone's fuckin' arms.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had comments about it over the years but none from anyone who actually mattered.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I had comments about it over the years but none from anyone who actually mattered.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I was 12, I was terrified I was going to end up hairy.

I ended up pretty damn hairless, thank god. All my body hair is soft, short, and very light blond. Which is weird since I'm a brunette.

The SO is a distant relative of chewbacca. I don't mind. I'd never shame him for having body hair. However, if he wants my mouth anywhere near his downstairs, he is required to trim.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I worked with some Armenian girls who had this arm hair problem. They waxed.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That's fucking retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is what wax is for.

Also if she isn't taking care of something visible can you imagine the jungle downstairs?  I'll pass.

That's fucking retarded.

lol that's GD
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:56:22 AM EDT
[#13]
I noticed the nurse at the doctor's office had shaved her arms. It did not make her any more attractive or caring. I felt fortunate not to have any prostate issues.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I ended up pretty damn hairless, thank god. All my body hair is soft, short, and very light blond. Which is weird since I'm a brunette.

The SO is a distant relative of chewbacca. I don't mind. I'd never shame him for having body hair. However, if he wants my mouth anywhere near his downstairs, he is required to trim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, I never had any doubt.  I remember going with my mom to her electrolysis appointments when I was little.  

Both of my sisters and I all have pale skin and dark hair.  My grandmother had a significant amount of Native American in her and we used to gripe that we got gypped out of their tendency to have very sparse body hair.  I appreciate the cheek bones though.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:59:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, I've kissed and licked just about every part of the female anatomy.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that explains my lack of second dates.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:01:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

It can be indicative of somewhat elevated testosterone levels:

"What Purpose does Testosterone serve in Women?

Testosterone in women has many functions. It is important for bone strength and development of lean muscle mass and strength. Testosterone also contributes to overall sense of well-being and energy level. It is best known for its crucial role is a woman's sex drive or libido. More specifically, testosterone in women is responsible for the sensitivity of a woman's nipples and clitoris associated with sexual pleasure. Testosterone not only enhances the sexual mood of a woman, but the experience as well."

View Quote
If I remember my few encounters with women who presented the same condition as the one in OP's post, I would have to concur.  One of them nearly killed me.  I dragged home after a couple of days dehydrated, hung over, and with a big bruise on one of my hips.  It was great.  She wouldn't go out with me again because she was deeply ashamed of the things she did that weekend.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:01:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Dam that was fast.. And I rost big time

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#20]
as long as they have less hair then me....

and while I may be bald I am a gorilla...hair grows everywhere on me except my head.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Not an automayic deal breaker but it really bothers me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I have very fine and light body hair.  I've certainly never had to worry about plucking my eyebrows, you can barely see what is already there.  The trade off is that even the hair on my head is silky, straight, and baby fine too.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:07:11 PM EDT
[#23]
That's fuckin nasty. If she was fine with having her arms like that I'd worry about the dick and nuts she's probably hiding in her panties
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:08:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have very fine and light body hair.  I've certainly never had to worry about plucking my eyebrows, you can barely see what is already there.  The trade off is that even the hair on my head is silky, straight, and baby fine too.
View Quote

Time to move this to the BOTD thread.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Squatch hunter...
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:11:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's my middle one.  I tease her about not having eyebrows.  

And her hair looks like gossamer strands and is GORGEOUS when it's freshly brushed but it's so fine it gets tangled with the slightest movement or breeze.  It's finally starting to thicken up some and I can now put it in a ponytail.  She loves ponytails but I hardly ever put it up because all you saw was scalp.    You can barely see any scalp now.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#27]
As long as they shave their legs and armpits and tweeze their eyebrows, I'm good to go.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:12:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This is what wax is for.

Also if she isn't taking care of something visible can you imagine the jungle downstairs?  I'll pass.
View Quote

This!   Jeez, thats longer than my leg hair!!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:14:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No need for that...pic taken last month... you can see my fine hair, and one of my very unhairy arms.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Not a deal breaker.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
A little hair is acceptable.

There is a point where it becomes a deal breaker for sure.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:17:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This is what wax is for.

View Quote

Old school guys love the bush.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:20:05 PM EDT
[#33]
I ran into a unbelievably hairy gal while waiting in line at the Tamarack Travel Plaza in WV a few years back. She was all done up in skin tight biker garb and was accompanied by a portly, older fellow dressed similarly.

I gotta admit that she was pretty hot, but the thick pelt draped over her arms was a bit unnerving.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:20:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Little harder to find a pic that shows my face, and I'm not wearing sunglasses.

My older brother was teasing me about having "sideburns" one time...yeah, you have to be about an inch away to actually see them.  I told him to get out of my face.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Bring back bush
View Quote

Naked and Afraid - Official Site
www.discovery.com/tv-shows/naked-and-afraidTune in to the new season of Naked and Afraid on Sundays 10/9c, as one man and one woman attempt to survive together for 21 days - naked and afraid.

7 DAY = Bush
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#36]
I like to eat me some of them french fried taters, mmmm hmmmmm
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:23:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Glockgirl26/DSCN1597.jpg

My older brother was teasing me about having "sideburns" one time...yeah, you have to be about an inch away to actually see them.  I told him to get out of my face.

View Quote

So pretty.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:26:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This........good grief some of u guys r just retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can see why you basement dwellers don't get laid.

This........good grief some of u guys r just retarded.

This x1000

Travel much( my first med cruise in the Marines saw lots of that)? Many Hispanic, Italian, and others have hairy arms.   I'm an equal opportunist when in comes to vagina
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:26:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Easily fixed.  Workable if everything else is good to go.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:26:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And her hair looks like gossamer strands and is GORGEOUS when it's freshly brushed but it's so fine it gets tangled with the slightest movement or breeze.  It's finally starting to thicken up some and I can now put it in a ponytail.  She loves ponytails but I hardly ever put it up because all you saw was scalp.    You can barely see any scalp now.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a bunch of mine break off or fall out after I had some highlights done about a year and a half ago...when you already have thin hair, it's noticeable and being a girl, it's even more distressing.  I used Nioxon for awhile and it's much better now, fortunately.  Very fine hair runs in the family...my mom and her sisters are the same way.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Although, now that I see a pic in the OP, she's got hairier arms than I do.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So pretty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So pretty.

Why thank you!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:28:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice.

My wife if very fair skinned and blond.

She actually has her eyebrows darkened at the salon in order to be able to see them.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:29:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
No need for that...pic taken last month... you can see my fine hair, and one of my very unhairy arms.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Glockgirl26/10540848_10152170819282003_9112415402530503609_n1_zpseed29433.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Glockgirl26/10540848_10152170819282003_9112415402530503609_n1_zpseed29433.jpg
I think you missed the point of the exercise.....

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#45]
It usually means their ass cracks are hairier than my dog's.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:29:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Bring back bush
View Quote
This

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:30:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

So pretty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So pretty.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG *pause* BANG BANG BANG BANG
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#48]
I dont mind a big ol bush,
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:31:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Seems to more common with darker complexioned women... Middle Eastern, Indian, Greek, Armenian, Italian, etc...

Some of them can be drop dead gorgeous, but then my eyes are drawn to and transfixed on the thick bushy layer
of black fur covering their forearms, and I have to wonder "if that's what I'm seeing... I wonder what I'm not seeing
must be like"?

<a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/user/HenryKrinkle3/media/girls-with-hairy-arms-26.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k424/HenryKrinkle3/girls-with-hairy-arms-26.jpg</a>
View Quote

Does she swallow?  Do the back door?  What are you complaining about?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:33:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have licked Mrs. 45ProCarry's arms.  Does that make me a bad man?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top